Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Runtown042

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

My advice to all bounty hunters is to always be hard working and diligent and sincere and also go through the project well and understand it very well following all the rules and regulations guiding the project
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Good advice, i hope they will listen to you. But i still dont get why hunters dump coin immediately after the coin hit exchange. I will suggest that  ico project find a way to tame the coin at the exchange to discourage the dump or release coin to the hunters by batches every month after the coin must have hit the exchange. That could help to reduce the massive dumps.

kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
This is good advice. But many bounty hunters will not stick to it. It is important for them to get money for their work.
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

I agree with you dude. Bounty hunter is the frontier of a project.
Bounty hunters are the bees in the garden of cryptocurrency which pollinate every blooming cryto project to become a fruit.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

You search the campaigns, projects firstly. Second analyze and review the bounty campaigns if they bring in much or not. Then decide and join the campaign.

gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

Many bounty hunters do not understand the project in which they participated and because of this they sell their tokens because they are afraid of losing their money. All they think about is money, money and money.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

I depends on the bounty holders mate, we cannot stop hunters for selling their coin is because they seen that they will now get some profits of how many months of working for them. Developers of that project may have to take the action mate, devs can partially distribute the tokens for bounty by monthly basis so that price will be controlled.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

My advice for all bounty hunters is to be hardworking and be careful in finding bounty or airdrop because all sometimes there is a scam.
dvtuyen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

They always advised me to sell the token as soon as it was list on exchange. But I do not want to sell below the ICO price. And worse, its price is constantly decreasing.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

helllo mate good day to you. base on my study lot of bounty hunters hunt bounty to earn tokens or coins to have an extra income to there daily needs. that why we connot blame bounty hunters if they sell right away there token if it has a good value in the market. second is the allocation of bounty is to small to dump the price of an token, almost all projects has just have 1%-5% allocation of the total token supply, so for me it cant affect the hole project.

Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

thank you for the advice you gave. but holding or selling it is the right of the bounty hunter. because it is very risky to be hacked when the coin is held too long on the wallet.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

all bounty Hunter, we know the current market is down. this year is not good for Cripto. most of projects is scam. BTC , ETH price is going decrease. so I think, everyone should believe in crypto. and wait until the market come back.  before investment everyone should be checking this ico or project. everyone needed wait and Analysis.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

I agree. Don't even sell immediately once the chance comes. You'll only ruin that which the ICO has worked hard to develop on, which is its popularity and pricing. If bounty hunters tend to sell immediately, chances are, the price won't break ICO price until the sun rises. Let's all hodl and let the price boom.

Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

I agree. Don't even sell immediately once the chance comes. You'll only ruin that which the ICO has worked hard to develop on, which is its popularity and pricing. If bounty hunters tend to sell immediately, chances are, the price won't break ICO price until the sun rises. Let's all hodl and let the price boom.
Many hunters, the bounty is the main way of income. Bounty hunters sell their coins and buy food for themselves. In a sharp decline in the value of coins, the marketing managers of the project are to blame, which give too large discounts for early investors.
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

With bounty hunters sell coin anytime with any price, I think it is normal because they worked hard to promote that project and they want to get money.
jkv_crypto

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

Strongly agree with your advice. Nowadays, bounty hunters only intention is just earn some token and sell it immediately. In that case, most of the coins become undervalued at the initial state. If you were really supported that particular project as a promoter, you should keep supporting it until the project release their final product. So, just wait until it get a good price. Please don't dump away your tokens straight away.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

That is a good suggestion to all bounties just to help crypto rise again but because of the necessity of some of the bounty, therefore they have no choice rather than to dump all coins or tokens earned from ICO. But nothing to worry because these guys will do the same if they are financially stable.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

I agree with you. It is not necessary to sell tokens of the project in which you participated, immediately after they entered the exchange. In the long run, they can bring you more profit.

acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Do you really believe that 2% of the tokens that hunter owns are able to derail the exchange rate? Advisers, marketers, team, etc. having a minimum of 30% are not able to collapse, the investor with their minimum 50% at the slightest profit, and hunters are the main villains in the market Yes?
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Holding or selling decision of bounty tokens is a personal thing and I believe everyone has the freedom to choose their strategy as regards the rewards they have dedicated their skills and time to acquire.
Hodl or sell, decide for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: