Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6878 times)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

From my thinking All Bounty hunters should hold their coins for a some time, Crypto currency is not a volatile its gets up and down day by day, some project are scam so they should joined most of bounty.

JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

There are a few essential systems for managing coins got in abundance. Everybody decides for himself what to follow up on. By and by, I endeavor to treat every token exclusively at the phase of choosing the organization's abundance. All the more regularly 30% of coins, and even, the more prominent half, on the double I offer. Benefit from the abundance is put resources into other promising tokens or undertakings.
In outstanding cases, when there is a great deal of promotion around the undertaking and I see the prospect in it, I leave the full volume of coins to better occasions.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

I disagree with your opinion. Posting means letting everyone do what you want to do?
Everyone is an individual who encrypts money, and they have the right and obligation to make their own choices.
kafnan

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

Now I'm resourcing seeker and additionally, I actually do not likely deposit great rewards. right from feeling, I had chosen to see various resources searcher is often the justification while a few plans forget when they deposit all the gold coin as long as they reached all the swapping. marriage ceremony capable at all of the. various providing plan doesn't require a very damaging change right from resources searcher.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Unfortunately, only a small part of the bounty hunters will listen to your advice. And maybe no one will listen to you, because everyone knows what you're writing about and them give a damn about everything. I want to say that in most cases, not bounty hunters are to blame for the drop in the coin rate, project developers and managers who have more coins than bounty hunters can also be involved.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Mu advice to all bounty hunter. Please dont sell immediately your bounty reward after recieving it
 Because it causing dump to token
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Good advice, but I do hope all bounty hunters that immediately dump their tokens as they receive them in their wallet would heed to this advice and stop spoiling the market.
PashVit

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Mu advice to all bounty hunter. Please dont sell immediately your bounty reward after recieving it
And I'll tell you that the token has been reset cause not hunters, and those who want more of these tokens. These are >20% holders. They sell, cause a dump and then buy at the bottom, increasing their package to 30-40%.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

And I'll tell you that the token has been reset cause not hunters, and those who want more of these tokens. These are >20% holders. They sell, cause a dump and then buy at the bottom, increasing their package to 30-40%.
They dumped because they don't have any money to lose on it, I mean no investment in the first place. They only need a real money to pay on their time and effort in every campaign. But the advice that I want to share is to hold the alternative coins you've got if that has a good history or good reputation crypto project, it's depend on every scenario that you've encounter.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

They dumped because they don't have any money to lose on it, I mean no investment in the first place. They only need a real money to pay on their time and effort in every campaign. But the advice that I want to share is to hold the alternative coins you've got if that has a good history or good reputation crypto project, it's depend on every scenario that you've encounter.

Exactly.
Because of that, I am thinking to follow ICO after crowdsale and bounty distribution. Then I can buy cheaper than in ICO period.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Man, bounty hunters need money, because some projects lasts for half a year and it is a lot.
 I suggest make more BBB ( buy back bounties) , it will help to save coin stability
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

I disagree that bounty hunter should hold his earnings. Actually successful coins and projects don't loose price after ICO and bounty and they can be easily dumped, believe me.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Bounty hunters dump their token because you cannot expect them to act as an investors in the same project as it seems to them  that even though they hold the said token for a longer time it will not add anything to the value of that token in question and I am living witness to that fact. Am currently holding some token since last year and till today they have never appreciate in value rather they depreciate significantly on a daily basis.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

I do not agree with the opinion that bounty Hunters should not sell tokens immediately after the end of the project. They have to decide whether to keep or sell. People have different situations in life. Sell can those who have only one income through tokens.
Ooppss5

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

The ICO team needs to be something more to trust bounty hunters.  They work to make money. I've read too many people accusing bounty hunters, but they need to understand why they're selling this early.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

A very good advise but still i believe everyone on this forum is entitled to do what ever is comfortable for the person but for me in a case whereby is a coin not having any good potentials in the future i sell off but if it will i keep to make good profits
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

Holding should really be prioritized not only by the investors but also bounty hunters. The token rewards that they get were more likely to be sold the moment bounty participants recieved them and if there is already an exchanger. They are not afraid to do so because they do not invest in order to acquire tokens. Not all bounty hunters do so because some are making assumptions on the future of cryptos whether it is a promising one or not.

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

The reason for the dumping of coins is that the headhunter sells his coin when the distribution begins, it happens because there is no faith in the project and its future, but if you have received a coin that has good potential, then do not sell it, perhaps this particular project can make you rich.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

The reason for the dumping of coins is that the headhunter sells his coin when the distribution begins, it happens because there is no faith in the project and its future, but if you have received a coin that has good potential, then do not sell it, perhaps this particular project can make you rich.
What you are saying is very true. But the truth is, there are a lot of bounty hunters who doesn't even read about the project before participating in their bounty so they do not know whether the project is promising or not

Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

I also read on some thread that one of the reason why ico token price dump is because of bounty hunters that selling they tokens or coins after they receive it. I hope those bounty hunters will learn how to give value on the project they join too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: