Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6878 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
you are definetely right mate, all of us are stakesholder ,thus we also hold the power to manipulate the market prices. just imagine over a thousand are hunters in one ICO and if all of them decide to sell the tokens at cheap price. what will happen is that the price is now monopolize
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

My advice is to wait some time after distributation, when altcoin will be listed on the exchange with good trade volume and only then, according to the price, sell all or a just a part.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:44:36 AM

I think everybody who has some knowledge about the cryptocurrency market knows this advice already and also do it. The problems are the bounty hunters who are greedy and sell their coins and tokens after they got listed to make profit. Sure i also had some tokens which i hold and they are now worth less. But in cryptocurrencies you have to think in the long way, which menas you have to hold your stuff for years!
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

It is very good to see something very useful from a Jr member. Where most of the Jr Members are busy to spam! Many bounty hunters hold their coin, not every bounty hunters are the dumper. However, I don't blame them who dump their bounty rewards after listing on exchanges. Because Presale investors put the sell order in below ICO price too but no one talk about them, everyone only blames bounty hunters for the price drop! If I need money, then I will not hear anybody! I worked, the project got success, they gave me payment, I need money so I sell immediately. No one can blame me, but still, everyone forgets about presale investors and they like to blame bounty hunters. This is not fair actually.
mangle

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

good advice , if bounty hunters stop selling their tokens right away, there won't be a sharp dump.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

Bounty hunters do not follow the development of ico, and immediately sell their crypto coins after they are received. I sell my crypto coins only when I need money.
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

There are a lot of scam ICOs nowadays. You should make research about the team behind of the project for you to pick good bounty campaign. You will not earn money if you join in bounty campaign with team of scammers and thief. Be careful.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

Yes, I see many bounty hunters who sell their coins at very cheap prices but the fall in prices does not mean that bounty hunters do because investors also sell the bonus they get when buying on private sale.

HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

This is just not possible, believe. Bounty hunters can't dump a successful coin, if ICO is totally failed - yea, the can dump it a bit after distribution but only in this case. But that will be not about bounty hunters bad habits, but about the projects team and their work with ICO/ also market conditions should be considered.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

It is not right to dump tokens received from bounties but crypto currency is unpredictable and it’s conolicat
Sometimes you sell and it moons, you feel angry at yourself
Sometimes you hodl and it dumps miserably, you blame yourself

We just have to keep doing it and taking steps forward
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I try not to sell my coins cheaper than they were sold during ICO. But there are such projects when I regretted my rule. Developers deceive their investors and covertly sell their coins, which have not risen in value.

Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

Well at the moment, bounty hunters don't even affect the advertising of the project, let alone attract investors to the project. And even more so, even if all bounty hunters sell their coins in one day, this should not in any way affect the fall. So, the coin is overvalued, or investors are selling their bonuses.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

Its not the bounty hunters that dump the coin or token of a project that causes the price of a certain coin to drop. Its the project itself that the investors doesn't happy to result of its development. And its the reaction of the market where in the demand and supply rules.
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

People just don't have the patience sometimes. Sometimes you have to wait a long time, but those who know how to wait usually benefit. The most important thing is to choose a really worthwhile project, so as not to regret the loss of time, as many coins or tokens fall in price after the first pump

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

People just don't have the patience sometimes. Sometimes you have to wait a long time, but those who know how to wait usually benefit. The most important thing is to choose a really worthwhile project, so as not to regret the loss of time, as many coins or tokens fall in price after the first pump

actually patience is very necessary for us. the problem is that the current condition is deteriorating and it is impossible for us to force conditions that have not been reached at this time. so with conditions like this we really need to be patient and continue to live our activities in the project.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I am also a bounty hunter and as for dumping coins for nothing is wrong and especially when a very large number of coins are very, very cheap! But we must not forget that this is a personal matter and it is earnings and we are not investors for long-term retention of coins.This is my only source of income and I usually sell coins at once with a few exceptions,if I am confident enough that this coin will give me a big profit! In General, if we all together supported a decent price coins after any project that would impact on our state and consequently on the overall market! I see that some hunters sell very large amounts of coins at a very low price and I have one question - where they have so many of these coins? I understand that it is their business and that they create a lot of Alt accounts and don't play by the rules because they pushed people like me who plays by the rules and if this issue be solved somehow -it will be useful to all cryptologist!!
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

My advice to many bounty hunters like me. We should keep doing our job or task which is to promote ICOs that we are participating in. Not only for our own sake but for the sake of the ICO itself. Also keep doing quality post and do not do spamming and other things that break the rules. We should be as one here.
hotshotofficial

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Good advice ✌
I'm also thinking that bounty hunters should hold their tokens for sometime for his own profit.. And they should think about investors that the investors put huge money for the project & the bounty hunters have no right to let their down..btw bounty hunters are an essential part of an ico
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

If bounty hunters earn the coins that is the reward of their hard work and wise decisions.They can do with their coins whatever they want to do.We can't say anybody to do anything. Every body who are the member of this job are quite smart.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

as a bounty hunter I didn't sell coins immediately. I usually hold the coin while monitoring the coin price on the exchange. but indeed some bounty hunters are dumper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: