Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.
You have a point, it will cut the excitement of everyone who seriously following this platform... And if you really want to know all the updates regarding Arizn you should follow them in their social media accounts like telegram, twitter and facebook...
For sure we can find all the updates from arizn there, i also want to know everything about them and im curious about the 2million dollars on their private sale... For me this is one project that we must watch for, maybe we get a chance to earn by supporting them...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
I observe that too, that they are getting a lot of support. Anyway, they have long been existed and that seems normal. Is says that they have helped a number of companies so maybe that is where the supports coming from as well.  I do velieve that this Arizn project will go a long way.

Do they have partnership? I don't have any knowledge where Arizn partner by. However, they just beginning and I know that they have plan to that. I really like projects who have partnership because it bonds the community as well as it will make a good result which both company will be benefited. Aside from that, partnership with a huge company makes them more popular plus their partners can put some investments to them.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Khayem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
I observe that too, that they are getting a lot of support. Anyway, they have long been existed and that seems normal. Is says that they have helped a number of companies so maybe that is where the supports coming from as well.  I do velieve that this Arizn project will go a long way.
same with me, I believe, that their long existence in this industry will make it easy for them to succeed in this Arizn's tokenised crowdfunding platform.
"Our grass roots involvement is key to or continued success in understanding and
identifying development projects that affect the widest and most positive of change.
We have helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projects
that feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. We maintain these relationships
today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and use case seminars to
our partners since 2016."
with that kind of great understanding and experiences in this industry, I can say they really know what they are up to.

Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Exaclty,,becuase this project Arizn are very unique compared to other platform out there about crowdfunding,because more investor  we saw the growth on this project despite from the start ,and the team of Arizn is build an extra-ordinary platform crowdfunding in the new generation today,so that the negative thoughts about crowdfunding before will be turned to positive thoughts because arizn will be her.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Exaclty,,becuase this project Arizn are very unique compared to other platform out there about crowdfunding,because more investor  we saw the growth on this project despite from the start ,and the team of Arizn is build an extra-ordinary platform crowdfunding in the new generation today,so that the negative thoughts about crowdfunding before will be turned to positive thoughts because arizn will be her.

Definetly will true for what you said ,because the project of Arizn will be create the good name industry at the field on crowdfunding platform and use of blockchain technology to make assure that will be safe and transaparency,therefore this condition will also attract more  possible investor to hit to sold 2m dollars as the early stage on this ptoject Arizn.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.
You have a point, it will cut the excitement of everyone who seriously following this platform... And if you really want to know all the updates regarding Arizn you should follow them in their social media accounts like telegram, twitter and facebook...
For sure we can find all the updates from arizn there, i also want to know everything about them and im curious about the 2million dollars on their private sale... For me this is one project that we must watch for, maybe we get a chance to earn by supporting them...
Waiting for an update here, as well. But I agree, with that 2Million dollars they have in Arizn's private sale, this denotes a huge potential of success in their tokenised crowdfunding platform. I'll continue to keep watch on this project and want to learn more.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Man, it seems that there are still a lot of people who does not really understand that much how important the concept of this project is for this industry or how crowdfunding is needed by lots of companies. I wish people would try to read more about it so they can grasp how much we need a project with a concept like this. And if people knew how valuable this project is(which will surely come), then man, the charts will be off the roof for this one.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

You are right, all the supporters and investors are excited for the progress of the project which is very interesting on how they help every individual to crowdfunding platform. I am excited and very interested on how this project start up after the ICO sale.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Being updated is not bad, but on this time I think its not yet moment to gave an update to us because this project start in a few weeks ago, And i think if there are any changes regarding the project they will immediately gave us an update regarding their project.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Well I am pretty sure that it is obviously not only you who is curious about the developers and the project itself and how skillful the developers are or how great the concept of theur project is that it has managed to gain this much supporters to be able to achieve such a great achievements achievement which is getting a staggering$2million investment from investors that believe in the concept of the project. But either way, I am glad that I was able to get myself to find this thread that show this project.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Well I am pretty sure that it is obviously not only you who is curious about the developers and the project itself and how skillful the developers are or how great the concept of theur project is that it has managed to gain this much supporters to be able to achieve such a great achievements achievement which is getting a staggering$2million investment from investors that believe in the concept of the project. But either way, I am glad that I was able to get myself to find this thread that show this project.

I am quite interested with the project particularly on this portion

"Arizn uses smart-contracts to provide a range of products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for cryptocurrency funding a campaign on our platform."

I find it quite intriguing that aside from crowd funding they provide other services that will be covered by smart-contracts.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Waiting for an update here, as well. But I agree, with that 2Million dollars they have in Arizn's private sale, this denotes a huge potential of success in their tokenised crowdfunding platform. I'll continue to keep watch on this project and want to learn more.

They got a big partnership and back up of big compan.ies that's why they raised 2 million dollars and now reaching double the price of previous allocation
I visited the whitepaper i hope they can add more features regarding the project

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

I am quite interested with the project particularly on this portion

"Arizn uses smart-contracts to provide a range of products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for cryptocurrency funding a campaign on our platform."

I find it quite intriguing that aside from crowd funding they provide other services that will be covered by smart-contracts.

This project has already received a funding of 2 Million dollars on its private sale. Its already a big sum so I don't think there will be any problem for the developers to start with the project. I hope that this project will be able to help those start up companies who are looking for a source of funding for their project.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

hey, i've got a question.. i opened your ann thread on bitcointalk and alerted a lot of people to your sig campaign and project. they're asking me if we have any news regarding the collected funds so far? i know softcap has been reached, but can you provide any more info on collected funds or not?

They already reach the soft cap but they didn’t update and announcing it on the thread. Smells fishy.
Any Arizn Thread Support here? Any news and updates on your project?
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

I've been following them on social media seems that they need to expand their ideas about the project regarding the crowdfunding. I use to ask them too on telegram. I hope that they continue to influence others to invest.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 05:35:21 PM by FacingTheGiants

You are right, all the supporters and investors are excited for the progress of the project which is very interesting on how they help every individual to crowdfunding platform. I am excited and very interested on how this project start up after the ICO sale.
I agree! We are all excited about what are the ARIZN developments and that is normal I guess. This is just an ordinary project and I think we should really monitor the developments of this project. I hope we can hear from them in no time.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:52:19 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 06:38:35 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.
2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.
I really believe that it is. That is the reason why I supported this project. ARIZN project has great potential and they are actively answering our inquiries about how the platform really works.  Great Job and More Power ARIZN team!
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Im typically new and noob on this forum and checking some of the ICO and this one intrigue me. What is the diffierence between a standard crowdfunding and this ICO that is based on the blockchain technology?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: