Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.
Well, that will only be with Arizn because that is what they promise in this project but not in all blockchained business is liquidity and transparency found, some are just stagnant and as good as nothing. But with other projects that are based in blockchain like Arizn that promise this advantages, maybe, let us see in the end if they are able to keep this promise with the platform.
Yes, Arizn bravely declared accountability, liquidity and transparency on their crowdfunding platform project
to show their commitment that other project as this can't or shy away from. A good indication that they truly
want to show that Arizn is worth investing for.

Of course yes! Project always have commitment to their community. They will say it so that the investors will ensure their capital is at the good hands. Every project has promises and their promises are meant to be broken. But arizn is different because they don't leave us glamorous words but they work harder day by day.

that's right, the Arizn has an commitment for all the investors that they can give their best to be help them, also this project have evident's like transparency found that shows their honestly to each everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:23:07 PM by Viscera

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.

Yes of course. You can't achieve your goals in investing if you did not do it. Arizn Crowdfunding project was made for everyone to have a chance to invest in this amazing crowdfunding project that can help even to an small business investment. This project of Arizn is really amazing.

Well, this is one of the good reason why we need to support a project like Arizn because even a small business can help by their project to make the business man become successful through the help of this project. I hope this will become more adapted by many people so that they help many small business to become popular too.
It's not easy to get attach with non crypto people but the help of google,Twitter that's going to be another story, another thing we must be more be inattentive on the regulation of the government. I hope their president adopt their tokens they offer in public.
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 05:33:16 PM by UnBiased

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:18:08 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
That is right! We should know the basics so we can really understand how the system works. I think we need to read the Whitepaper first so we may understand the flow of the system and the process how the crowdfunding takes place. It will also explain to us how we can invest and how we can have profited by using the ARIZN platform.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:15:16 PM by KeyboardWarrior

You are definitely correct! Thank you for explaining to us more in details what is the real meaning of crowdfunding and how ARIZN project will work if it will launch. I guess I need to see how the platform look like so I can familiarize myself using it. If I have enough funds, I will definitely join one of their projects.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
That's true! Arizn platform offers everyone fairly with the use of their platform. So anyone having a
creative, great idea or business in mind that is worth pursuing for, Arizn platform is here to accomodate and
help project developers to bring those ideas come to life and be successfully crowdfunded in their platform.

You can earn a spot and beginning on the arizn if you have a good business proposal, bright idea and realistic business model the project will surely be there for you. As we know crowdfunding is a very dangerous yet highly profitable industry.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

For those people who have a major trust issues regarding on invesments and crowdfunding Arizn and blockchain platform have your backs covered on transparency so anyone can see what happens on the platform.

The word trust-less refers to the fact that smart-contracts submitted to the Ethereum blockchain function autonomously without the need for human interaction. Their code and function is stored on millions of computers around the world and can be viewed by anyone on a number of decentralized block explorers.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Token distribution

Token sale : 70%

Reserved Funding : 3%
Founders and Team : 9%
Advisers : 3%
"Bounty" / Airdrop campaign : 15%
Softcap Allocation
27% Product Development
39% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal

Hardcap Allocation

27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

For those who are looking for the token allocations of ARIZN.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

What I admire on this project is its goal to have transparency and accountability on every transaction. Arizn creates a new platform that will give opportunities to startups and existing community businesses to be funded and get exposed to the market. This will definitely a big help for them.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:08:01 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
But based on my personal opinion, i will bet on the legitimacy of Arizn.
You are right michayahel10. Actually i was thinking that Arizn should have this kind of feature since they will be the one accepting projects to be funded to and besides they will be putting their own business to be in a big risk if in case they are not careful with finding out the legitimacy of a certain project.
Exactly, they are the fore front so the blame will be on them just in case. And yeah, Arizn must look into this as well so all those who will be involve in crowdfunding connectwd to Arizn, will definitely in good hands. I just hope Arizn will have the capacity to do this.
I’ve rolled over their whitepaper and I saw that smart contract will do. Before the release the fund they will first make it sure through their Smart Contract that the said company or ICO has a tokenized assets that will guarantee them so they can release payment to the campaign in Ethereum. That is why liquidity is guaranteed here because it will already be in ethereum.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.
I don't think so dude. Crowdfunding project is over rated and too much of company has trust issues about this kinds of project. Personally I also have Trust Issues on this because of funding and investing matters that really putting supporter company in loss. This is only my opinion though, no hate.
crowdfunding is not over rated.  It is just making its way, some.are not even familiar with it. Well, that is your opinion that you have trust issues and i can never say you are wrong not until this Arizn Crowdfunding will start to operate. But definitely,their concept if given a chance is really very promising and very helpful.
Right. Too many good projects out there that are not implemeneted because they ICO fail and they dont have enough fund to carry out their projects. Too good to lose but no other choice, this time with Arizn, crowdfunding will not be an issue anymore. Besides a lot of ICO tokens too are useless after the ICO, with Arizn they promise liquidity for the tokens.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:04:49 PM by lionheart78

Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.
This is funny 1kreasons. I’ve encountered already a project that seemed so legit. They presented everything, permit, SEC registration and so on and so forth, but then all were fake and the project turned out to be a scam. The best is to find our their main office or locations or if they have a products offered find out about it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

you got that right dude. Eevrything you said was on point. I really appreciate the one who have conceptualized Crowdfunding, it opens opportunities to people with great ideas but doesn't have enough resources to support or push through with their projects.  With Arizn, promoting a tokenized crowdfunding will also give another more promising to concept to the already existing crowdfunding concept. In a way that it offers more and better ideas.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

funds.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
This is funny 1kreasons. I’ve encountered already a project that seemed so legit. They presented everything, permit, SEC registration and so on and so forth, but then all were fake and the project turned out to be a scam. The best is to find our their main office or locations or if they have a products offered find out about it.
The only thing to be sure if permits are not fake though is go directly and check in the SEC offices and in the local government where they issue the permit. Aside from of course, what you said about their office locations or if you really want to investigate, check if they are taxpayers too. Well come to think of it..Arizn should really have to include this feature in their company.They must really check the legality of all the businesses that will register in their tokenized crowdfunding, because they might be made liable if those who are registered or will join or use their paltforms are just scam.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

you got that right dude. Eevrything you said was on point. I really appreciate the one who have conceptualized Crowdfunding, it opens opportunities to people with great ideas but doesn't have enough resources to support or push through with their projects.  With Arizn, promoting a tokenized crowdfunding will also give another more promising to concept to the already existing crowdfunding concept. In a way that it offers more and better ideas.
the thing that makes it different or better from.the usual crowdfunding is because of the ALT concept as well. Accessibility. Liquidity and Transparency. That alone is a very very valuable and beneficial feature that they come.up with. I think this one is their best so far.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

funds.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
Overall i want to be more positive on the idea that they wanted to offer. I've been in many ICO's but this project makes me feel bothering coz the marketing team are not even convincing though they need to add more features in the next few weeks so it will be more attracted.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

You are definitely correct! Thank you for explaining to us more in details what is the real meaning of crowdfunding and how ARIZN project will work if it will launch. I guess I need to see how the platform look like so I can familiarize myself using it. If I have enough funds, I will definitely join one of their projects.
Well the Arizn project is different from all because it reinforces and improves its idea to be of utmost benefit to those who trust in its project, and many of it will eventually come to pass that I believe this platform is one of the key priorities crowdfunding so much to participate in the Arizn project and certainly many more in it, so in this way it can achieve success.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:18:57 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 09:39:53 PM by tunabelly

that's right, ARIZN is all about crowdfunding and how ARIZN is innovating the crowdfunding industry. ARIZN uses blockchain technology which can give transparency and protection for the investors.I am very amazed on how the team of ARIZN manage to build up this idea on crowdfunding I fully support them every step of the way.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
a return offered by an investment, the greater the risk of losing your money.
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

"Rich week scheme"

This is the most attractive investment scheme which fooled thousands of people. A wise investor always look for a risk. In fact, it is already obvious to determine whether an investment is a scam or not. Real project does not give a huge profit to the investors and they won't give their promises in just a couple of weeks. We need to identify which crowdfunding must be supported so that our capital will not go to the wallet of scammers.
Well that's true about your saying because investors are also gambling for them because they do not know what they will be for their projects, but they have the means to avoid scammers because of their brains, so the scammers do not choose it and they are increasingly multiplied, so with the help of crowdfunding there is an idea so our capital can not come to those who do bad things like scammers who do not have to do bad things.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

funds.
Overall i want to be more positive on the idea that they wanted to offer. I've been in many ICO's but this project makes me feel bothering coz the marketing team are not even convincing though they need to add more features in the next few weeks so it will be more attracted.
ARIZN give so much opportunities for investors and developers by funding them with lower barrier of entry for startups compared to traditional funding routes.since ARIZN is under blockchain technology that makes their platform transparent and gives protection for their investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: