Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.
Well, it's no longer possible to prove the Crowdfunding project because many have trusted it and have improved its project possible to be one of them to help those who trust it, so it's no wonder that it's possible to achieve success in the future, with the help of the project Crowdfunding and confidence in the majority and continued growth in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escpancake

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
That's true! Arizn platform offers everyone fairly with the use of their platform. So anyone having a
creative, great idea or business in mind that is worth pursuing for, Arizn platform is here to accomodate and
help project developers to bring those ideas come to life and be successfully crowdfunded in their platform.

i agree! ARIZN is free to use for all who are in need of it. every small developer that has a great idea that needs to be shown in the markets can use ARIZN to get funds and be successful. ARIZN has is a transparent platform that is publicly viewable by every one.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

This project seems good and interesting to me. I guess this kind of project can attract people to invest in their project, because it's good. The concept of their system is quite promising to me.
It's good you find this project that way!
A crowdfunding project is a risky project, but it seems that the Arizn crowdfunding project is way better than others, because their team are so active and I think that's one good reason to trust this project.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.
As what I have seen in their project they have a potential which in the future we can actually use, but not all believe into this its because mostly kind of this project is a scam.
I believe what you've said is right, people might hardly believe in this project because they'll probably think they'll ended up being scam. I guess the team should do whatever it cost just to convince people about their project.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.
I guess many people are still doubtful about crowdfunding projects, because probably they have been scammed in their past experience with other crowdfunding projects. Giving the Arizn a chance to prove themselves is a good option, because I think they are doing their best and if people will see their hardworks and efforts they might actually think that this project is worthy of believing.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:35 AM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.
As what I have seen in their project they have a potential which in the future we can actually use, but not all believe into this its because mostly kind of this project is a scam.
I believe what you've said is right, people might hardly believe in this project because they'll probably think they'll ended up being scam. I guess the team should do whatever it cost just to convince people about their project.
That would be the best solution they can make in order for them to be trusted to those people who have seen the quality and potential of their crowdfunding project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
;
A great concept which Arizn Crowdfunding project as what you have said be more creative in terms of building and developing the idea of a project, soon if this project will become successful it may actually help and provide what other project needs.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

How the funding on this project will run to? Is there any fund management that will be applied on this project? Successful crowdfunding project loss so much of money because of mismanagement of fund and investment. Investors also does not trust to much on this, how can you build that trust again on the investors.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

How the funding on this project will run to? Is there any fund management that will be applied on this project? Successful crowdfunding project loss so much of money because of mismanagement of fund and investment. Investors also does not trust to much on this, how can you build that trust again on the investors.
I agree on this. Hope that this project has a feature on management of budget and fund. Potential decrease of loss may be lessen if you guys add this kind of feature.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

I agree on this. Hope that this project has a feature on management of budget and fund. Potential decrease of loss may be lessen if you guys add this kind of feature.
Enough on this. End scam campaign that all we need not the management of fund. Mismanagement is very normal on any kind of business natural or crypto industry. Eliminate the scams and the loss will probably will end. Just only my opinion, no hate.
PrinceFury

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.

I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.

Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.

Arizn and its team have big confident on their project.

they dont ask for more, they just set the soft cap at 2 million USD only,

therefore this PRE-ICO and future ICO is nothing but additional funds.

They are set to launch with just private pre-sale.

What they want is the people to participate and have the opportunity to earn.

Management of fund may be the main focus on this project If it will be run on the market.
This is the main reason why project didn’t succeed at all. Must have a feature for them to see what will be funded or not, quality of auditing I mean.
We see to it that they need to run a program under their radar. So if it's successful and smoothly running, they will attract more investors.
It's very crucial for the entire marketcap but i know you guys will succeed. Keep the faith up!

Absolutely, Arizn is great for their assurance for those investors and they guaranteed the most protective tools. It totally transparent in social investment hub point that utilizations rank based network administration to build up a general accord of any project.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.

I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.

Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.

Arizn and its team have big confident on their project.

they dont ask for more, they just set the soft cap at 2 million USD only,

therefore this PRE-ICO and future ICO is nothing but additional funds.

They are set to launch with just private pre-sale.

What they want is the people to participate and have the opportunity to earn.

Management of fund may be the main focus on this project If it will be run on the market.
This is the main reason why project didn’t succeed at all. Must have a feature for them to see what will be funded or not, quality of auditing I mean.
We see to it that they need to run a program under their radar. So if it's successful and smoothly running, they will attract more investors.
It's very crucial for the entire marketcap but i know you guys will succeed. Keep the faith up!

Absolutely, Arizn is great for their assurance for those investors and they guaranteed the most protective tools. It totally transparent in social investment hub point that utilizations rank based network administration to build up a general accord of any project.

ARIZN is very concerned about investment from investors, so as much as possible will be protected. the protection uses a smart code called the dAPP Wizard to allow users to create smart contacts that signal their crowdfunding campaign.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
a return offered by an investment, the greater the risk of losing your money.
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

"Rich week scheme"

This is the most attractive investment scheme which fooled thousands of people. A wise investor always look for a risk. In fact, it is already obvious to determine whether an investment is a scam or not. Real project does not give a huge profit to the investors and they won't give their promises in just a couple of weeks. We need to identify which crowdfunding must be supported so that our capital will not go to the wallet of scammers.
I believe in you! Most of the people are fooled by ponzi scheme or HYIP. There are many schemes that spread out through the world and if you aren't updated what going on to the society, you will easily scam. We cannot avoid to loss a capital in investment but we must learn how to select a project. Atleast, we have 50% chance to gain to our investment.
The problem with some investors is they're not contented or satisfy to the profits they want to receive, that's why they keep on searching for a better one... Then the results are always not good and they will often encounter a scam project, as i know being greedy in everything is not good...
joliepearl06

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
That's true! Arizn platform offers everyone fairly with the use of their platform. So anyone having a
creative, great idea or business in mind that is worth pursuing for, Arizn platform is here to accomodate and
help project developers to bring those ideas come to life and be successfully crowdfunded in their platform.

That is really great, it is nice for all the Arizn team to be fair in all the sectors interms of businesses. it is good to know that they have this kind of project in that way many investors will come and joined.
All your thoughts about arizn crowdfunding is true, and creative person would be the one who will benefit arizn... But in terms of creating a new business or project, what is the criteria of Arizn for the person that want they project to be funded!? Is there any rules?
joeljames23

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
a return offered by an investment, the greater the risk of losing your money.
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

"Rich week scheme"

This is the most attractive investment scheme which fooled thousands of people. A wise investor always look for a risk. In fact, it is already obvious to determine whether an investment is a scam or not. Real project does not give a huge profit to the investors and they won't give their promises in just a couple of weeks. We need to identify which crowdfunding must be supported so that our capital will not go to the wallet of scammers.
I believe in you! Most of the people are fooled by ponzi scheme or HYIP. There are many schemes that spread out through the world and if you aren't updated what going on to the society, you will easily scam. We cannot avoid to loss a capital in investment but we must learn how to select a project. Atleast, we have 50% chance to gain to our investment.
The problem with some investors is they're not contented or satisfy to the profits they want to receive, that's why they keep on searching for a better one... Then the results are always not good and they will often encounter a scam project, as i know being greedy in everything is not good...
We cannot blame them for that, they only want to earn more and i know everyone of us also want to have big profits in our investment... So i think this is normal traits of investors, no one wants to be scammed but there's always a risk and that's a part of investing in a project...
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

This project seems good and interesting to me. I guess this kind of project can attract people to invest in their project, because it's good. The concept of their system is quite promising to me.
It's good you find this project that way!
A crowdfunding project is a risky project, but it seems that the Arizn crowdfunding project is way better than others, because their team are so active and I think that's one good reason to trust this project.

Crowdfunding Platform is rarely to see in this industry, most of the ICOs found here are real estate, card and exchanges. So, arizn project is not risky at all. Logically speaking, the more unique project is, the more it has investors. Aside from that, we can see that arizn is serious in conducting their project. We can't also deny that the developers of arizn are brilliant because they come up with a transparent for of CFP. All in all, this project is great!
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

If they invest in a project with no existence of developers at all, why they will scare in Arizn? If we invested already at the project which developers don't have any activities posted in their social media sites, why we will fear in Arizn? They have videos that featuring the opinion and appreciation of the CEO as well as other member of their team. It is a great reason why we must invest in this project.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

If they invest in a project with no existence of developers at all, why they will scare in Arizn? If we invested already at the project which developers don't have any activities posted in their social media sites, why we will fear in Arizn? They have videos that featuring the opinion and appreciation of the CEO as well as other member of their team. It is a great reason why we must invest in this project.
Really? Will you please provide me some of the links that I will see that videos? Thank you.
I want also to watch that video so that I can become confident of investing arizn project. Do they have any referral link? It is good if there is a point or AALT reward for those who refer this project. In that case, there will become more sales in this project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

Liquidity becomes an issue whenever the marginal opportunity cost associated with holding cash exceeds
the marginal reduction in risk achieved by holding cash. It is almost always nominally safer to hold cash,
except in cases of hyperinflation.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: