Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
That is right! We should know the basics so we can really understand how the system works. I think we need to read the Whitepaper first so we may understand the flow of the system and the process how the crowdfunding takes place. It will also explain to us how we can invest and how we can have profited by using the ARIZN platform.
I agree! Basic understanding of Arizn's system will help us familiarize ourselves about their system.Their
WP provides the information how Arizn, as a crowdfunding platform, works-from the first step of any user of
their platform which is getting an AALT tokens to registration and identity and project verification, campaign
creation, suppplementation of supporting docs,community discussion platform,ALT token creation,ALt token creation
,minting and disbursement and up to the promotional add ons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

Liquidity becomes an issue whenever the marginal opportunity cost associated with holding cash exceeds
the marginal reduction in risk achieved by holding cash. It is almost always nominally safer to hold cash,
except in cases of hyperinflation.

But the real cost of liquidity is equal to the returns that can be realized by employing the cash productively.

In macroeconomic terms, too much liquidity serves to distort financial markets and misallocates capital.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

For those people who have a major trust issues regarding on invesments and crowdfunding Arizn and blockchain platform have your backs covered on transparency so anyone can see what happens on the platform.

The word trust-less refers to the fact that smart-contracts submitted to the Ethereum blockchain function autonomously without the need for human interaction. Their code and function is stored on millions of computers around the world and can be viewed by anyone on a number of decentralized block explorers.

That is right!Thanks for that quoted note from Arizn's.Investing doesn't simply means they are putting their
hard-earned money but also putting their trust. Trust should really be established along with a great project
to attract investors.With Arizn's built with ethereum blockchain, our trust is being covered with its
autonomous functionality, without human interaction.And it's transparent as anyone can view it on a
number of decentralized block explorers.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

Liquidity becomes an issue whenever the marginal opportunity cost associated with holding cash exceeds
the marginal reduction in risk achieved by holding cash. It is almost always nominally safer to hold cash,

But the real cost of liquidity is equal to the returns that can be realized by employing the cash productively.

In macroeconomic terms, too much liquidity serves to distort financial markets and misallocates capital.
Investments are considered liquid assets because they can be easily sold, depending on the type of investment.
Liquid assets typically have a stable market price. Non-liquid assets cannot be quickly sold for cash.
However, even though liquid assets are easily converted to cash, they can be negatively impacted by inflation.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.
I guess many people are still doubtful about crowdfunding projects, because probably they have been scammed in their past experience with other crowdfunding projects. Giving the Arizn a chance to prove themselves is a good option, because I think they are doing their best and if people will see their hardworks and efforts they might actually think that this project is worthy of believing.
I think the same way as you,lezarbby. Giving Arizn a chance to prove themselves is a good option, not only they are doing their best but also for the fact that developers have had various projects before basing with their background history. They are already seasoned in crowdfunding and taking step this time with Ethereum Blockchain to bring a platform that is accountable, liable and transparent and deliver a compliant, ethical and profitable platform that will boost confidence and trust for investors and backers.

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Tell me, will you have some kind of reserve fund? If the project that conducted crowdfounding on ARIZN platform wants to take money in a fiat currency. For example, in dollars. Where will you get them? I think that the problem of the liquidity provider will be acute.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Tell me, will you have some kind of reserve fund? If the project that conducted crowdfounding on ARIZN platform wants to take money in a fiat currency. For example, in dollars. Where will you get them? I think that the problem of the liquidity provider will be acute.

I believe that the token that will be provided will just become your proof of support for the project. Yes of course the project will need fiat money so they can spend it in real life. I think the process will be like this, A project proponent use ARIZN platform to source out funding for his project. People may contribute fiat money or crypto currencies, ARIZN will provide a smart contract for each funder and a token in exchange for their support. The token really has no value yet. Money or crypto currencies will go to the project owner's account. I think this will be the process on funding a project.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I believe that the token that will be provided will just become your proof of support for the project. Yes of course the project will need fiat money so they can spend it in real life. I think the process will be like this, A project proponent use ARIZN platform to source out funding for his project. People may contribute fiat money or crypto currencies, ARIZN will provide a smart contract for each funder and a token in exchange for their support. The token really has no value yet. Money or crypto currencies will go to the project owner's account. I think this will be the process on funding a project.

Its not an issue really. It is implied that the money raised will be based on fiat money and not crypto currency. I think those who want to contribute using crypto currency should translate it into a fiat currency first since the exchange rate for crypto currencies are not that stable.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Its not an issue really. It is implied that the money raised will be based on fiat money and not crypto currency. I think those who want to contribute using crypto currency should translate it into a fiat currency first since the exchange rate for crypto currencies are not that stable.

I hope that someone from ARIZN can comment on similar questions to this one. Its not quite clearly stated but I agree that the fund that will be raised should be based on fiat denomination and not crypto currencies. US dollars for example. This will be more stable than basing it on cryptocurrencies.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

I hope that someone from ARIZN can comment on similar questions to this one. Its not quite clearly stated but I agree that the fund that will be raised should be based on fiat denomination and not crypto currencies. US dollars for example. This will be more stable than basing it on cryptocurrencies.

The one who seeks funding will need fiat currency to be used in his project. Thus this is an irrelevant question. Fiat Currency will be used in the platform. So far I have not heard anything from the developers team.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 05:31:03 PM by UnBiased

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.
I guess many people are still doubtful about crowdfunding projects, because probably they have been scammed in their past experience with other crowdfunding projects. Giving the Arizn a chance to prove themselves is a good option, because I think they are doing their best and if people will see their hardworks and efforts they might actually think that this project is worthy of believing.
That is the reason why ARIZN was created. ARIZN give us the security that we never had from our previous experiences. lezarbby is right, let us give ARIZN a chance to prove themselves. And as I follow the development of this project, I must say that we should support this project because it may be one of our chance to have a very good crowdfunding platform.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

funds.

I will agree ,becuase equity crowdfunding is a good fit for new entrepreneurs,due to the equity of crowdfunding can be a great way to get a capital-efficient small business,it can also life-saver for entrepreneurs in regions where capital is hard to find,therefore it provides an efficient mechanism for people to unite and support a desired goal.

XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:15 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 06:48:28 PM by KeyboardWarrior

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 12:41:40 PM by girlexplorer31

funds.

I will agree ,becuase equity crowdfunding is a good fit for new entrepreneurs,due to the equity of crowdfunding can be a great way to get a capital-efficient small business,it can also life-saver for entrepreneurs in regions where capital is hard to find,therefore it provides an efficient mechanism for people to unite and support a desired goal.

You have a point for this issue,crowdfunding are fits to those investor can start to thier business,due to crowdfunding  it also open doors insdusty to those investor need to expiretise,and the project of Arizn will fit for them.

zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested on this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested on this project because of it's greate features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.

Well ,better to read  you carefully the whitepaper of arizn platfrom before to decide in invested because, whether you are an entrepreneur or an investor, it is important to understand the tradeoffs and decide whether you can live with them,
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Investments are considered liquid assets because they can be easily sold, depending on the type of investment.
Liquid assets typically have a stable market price. Non-liquid assets cannot be quickly sold for cash.
However, even though liquid assets are easily converted to cash, they can be negatively impacted by inflation.
They promise liquidity for investors because they will be releasing ethereum to investors in exchange for a tokenized assets the project has as a guarantee to Arizn. So ethereum guarantees a more liquid profit compared to a just rising token.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?
For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

It is good to hear that they have partnerships with others, thanks for the information, with regards to their preparation to their upcoming updates, there are many people who depends their lives into this project, they seems very careful about that, thats nice.

I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
You know what good i see in here? It will be bringing or gathering up ICOs together in one platform to be funded, managed and kept. There will be less or no chance for failure in a project’s Fundraising because Arizn will be funding them and will even be providing them dAPP wizard for creating smart contracts.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
you got that right dude. Eevrything you said was on point. I really appreciate the one who have conceptualized Crowdfunding, it opens opportunities to people with great ideas but doesn't have enough resources to support or push through with their projects.  With Arizn, promoting a tokenized crowdfunding will also give another more promising to concept to the already existing crowdfunding concept. In a way that it offers more and better ideas.
Yes michayahel10. They will be making a change in token sales. They will be making each vision, its plans and dreams possible by helping them get implimented. Thanks to this noble idea of crowdfunding and giving a free access for life to the platform.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Well, I haven't heard from the developer's team or any representative so far. Its not really a basis if they are active or not to know weather a project is a scam or not. Why did I say so? Well I have a friend who participated in a particular project. The developer's team is quite active and even answering concerns and queries. Well during the ICO stage a concerned moderators who know's about the technicalities of website, domains, I.P. address, background checking and similar stuff has revealed that the project was a Scam. Well my friend got a bit sad since the concept of the project is really great and is really feasible. Unfortunately the team behind the project are not real people and it seems that the person who operated the website and all has a previous history of scamming people. But I guess its best if the developers can introduce a bit of themselves right?
You have a point folk. I dont see them around too but if you go to their Twitter account they have updates too and based on the updates they’ve given months ago they are going forward with the project, their CEO had appeared already in a video as well some of their team members too.
I observed that Arizn developers are active in other social.media sites. Here either i am not awre of or i haven't notice that they haven't been here in the forum to clarify some issues or answer some querries.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: