Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:54:24 AM

Step:
1 Setup a woot account,
Step:
2 Buy something you like (for first time if you don't have a woot account) this will allow you to vote on the Derby when signed in. :-)

Step 3 Vote :-D

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:52:23 PM

I'm surprised that a lot more miners don't take advantage of the low DNotes difficulty and do some solo mining before the market is flooded with Scrypt ASICs. Current profitability is 4000 NOTE per MH/s, or around $2.25
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:26:47 AM

I'm surprised that a lot more miners don't take advantage of the low DNotes difficulty and do some solo mining before the market is flooded with Scrypt ASICs. Current profitability is 4000 NOTE per MH/s, or around $2.25

I will do a flash blog post tomorrow on my blog and include this. I think DNOTES is a wonderful coin to mine. I was thinking of even renting a rig lol for a day or so to try it out. I will form tomorrow be spending more time in promoting DNOTES AND CRYPTOMOMS as I am now relaxed again and getting back on schedule. Smiley
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:48:13 AM

I will do a flash blog post tomorrow on my blog and include this. I think DNOTES is a wonderful coin to mine. I was thinking of even renting a rig lol for a day or so to try it out. I will form tomorrow be spending more time in promoting DNOTES AND CRYPTOMOMS as I am now relaxed again and getting back on schedule. Smiley

Just calculate carefully the cost per MH, a few of the offers out there lately like 12,000Kh/s sound great but many are over 100 bucks if you are going to spend that much might be worth it to buy some dnotes off the market from people dumping them.
I am sure DNotes can reply to this idea (mining vs buying the = dollar amount of Dnotes)

anyway any discussions on how the Asics will affect DNOTES?

Dnotescoin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:08:04 PM

Just calculate carefully the cost per MH, a few of the offers out there lately like 12,000Kh/s sound great but many are over 100 bucks if you are going to spend that much might be worth it to buy some dnotes off the market from people dumping them.
I am sure DNotes can reply to this idea (mining vs buying the = dollar amount of Dnotes)

Absolutely correct. Someone renting their mining rig will usually want more than what they can mine with it.

As far as ASIC's, it will likely effect the scrypt coin markets as a whole. We are considering how DNotes can stand out from the crowd and do things a little differently.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:40:40 PM

GPU mining will become all but obsolete, however thanks to KGW, the difficulty will re-target very quickly. Meaning DNotes will be more valuable than ever, as more and more hashing power is required to solve blocks.
Micrux

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:14:26 AM

I've also added a re-tweet bounty for a limited time, 500 DNotes.
NOTE: This does not exclude you from the contest.

I have an idea why not we make a fiver dot com type site but for dnotes..many many mothers and women like me at home need that extra work..so this is good for DNOTES and for lady workers and men of course. Smiley.

I also think we should make a notefunding site like crowdfunding for women,s projects around the world, empowering women, like microfinance etc. Smiley I really like the Twitter poster.. I will do mini blog post tomorrow highlighting DNOTES FOR WOMEN. Smiley

Also I want to ad that it is such a lovely community here at DNOTES. I feel so at home.... away from all the pumping and dumping.. Grin

Did that Fivver idea ever come to fruition, or get shot down, or put to back burner ?

Oh BTW..   Hi everyone...  Long time stalker, first time poster...   Doesn't mean I haven't been active though...

I work with Peaceofwar.. Kind of my fault he is here...  hehe.. 

Some quick questions to mull over.

1)  Do we have a paper wallet setup?  (Good way to draw new folks into Crypto..  Think a block worth of NOTEs on a paper wallet tip for a waitress?  Hand them out at conventions? C2E2 just came to a close here in Chicago... would have been great to hit a "geek" crowd. )

2)  Any gaming setups for "gambling" with NOTES?  (Would be a good way to allow folks to do something other than sit on or dump their notes at exchanges, and maybe make the person running the site a nice stockpile)

3)  Any ideas for a marketplace or what not?   (tie in with Cryptomoms...  maybe have a Etsy like site where items can be sold for NOTEs or other Cryptocurrencies ?   I know Fedoracoin (TIPS) just launched something like a "Hey buy stuff with TIPS site"  almost like a multiseller garage sale using TIPS as a means of currency.

I saw another post on this forum for a collective pot for collective projects..  Did that go anywhere?
If it did, and there's a collective project... what can I do to help?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:30:36 AM

Did that Fivver idea ever come to fruition, or get shot down, or put to back burner ?

Oh BTW..   Hi everyone...  Long time stalker, first time poster...   Doesn't mean I haven't been active though...

I work with Peaceofwar.. Kind of my fault he is here...  hehe..  

Some quick questions to mull over.

1)  Do we have a paper wallet setup?  (Good way to draw new folks into Crypto..  Think a block worth of NOTEs on a paper wallet tip for a waitress?  Hand them out at conventions? C2E2 just came to a close here in Chicago... would have been great to hit a "geek" crowd. )

2)  Any gaming setups for "gambling" with NOTES?  (Would be a good way to allow folks to do something other than sit on or dump their notes at exchanges, and maybe make the person running the site a nice stockpile)

3)  Any ideas for a marketplace or what not?   (tie in with Cryptomoms...  maybe have a Etsy like site where items can be sold for NOTEs or other Cryptocurrencies ?   I know Fedoracoin (TIPS) just launched something like a "Hey buy stuff with TIPS site"  almost like a multiseller garage sale using TIPS as a means of currency.

I saw another post on this forum for a collective pot for collective projects..  Did that go anywhere?
If it did, and there's a collective project... what can I do to help?

Thanks for joining up!

I believe there is a fiverr like site for Cryptos already.

1) Yep on the coinok.pw site, they have a wallet generator for DNotes.

2) We decided to not get directly involved in gambling related site. There is one scratch off game, however no purchase is required.

3)  It is something we are still considering among a variety of other assets tied to DNotes.

The collective pot is waiting for someone to take the helm on a DNotes related project.

Tofer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:52:34 AM

3)  Any ideas for a marketplace or what not?   (tie in with Cryptomoms...  maybe have a Etsy like site where items can be sold for NOTEs or other Cryptocurrencies ?   I know Fedoracoin (TIPS) just launched something like a "Hey buy stuff with TIPS site"  almost like a multiseller garage sale using TIPS as a means of currency.

I have been wanting to do this for a while.  Set up a web shop that sells anything that people have to offer.  Things like seeds, clothes, mining equipment, bunny poop, new and used, lol you know, the amazon of crypto.  When my wife and I get some time we were gonna get that started but who knows when that'll be, definitely not in the next month.  By the way we figured out the route we're taking and we'll be going though many states across the US and if the printer works we'll have many paper DNotes in tow for a cross country DNotes giveaway!  Some cities we'll be going through are: San Fran, Austin, New Orleans, New York, Chicago.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:31:49 PM

Daylilies for DNotes
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/selling/19/discount-daylilies-from-smokeys-daylily-gardens-btc-ltc-dnotes-doge/122/

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

From a news worthiness standpoint, the media interest on Cryptomoms launched on April 16, 2014 was simply astonishing. A google search  on “Cryptomoms” has now gone over 50 pages:

April 27, 2014
Google Search Result: "Cryptomoms"

Apr 18, 2014 - The official launch of Cryptomoms.com will begin with a huge give away of up to 3 million DNotes. Cryptomoms.com's mission is to address the ...
Previous
51  ……..

Cryptomoms is a global community center with a core mission to increase women’s participation in the crypto currency world. It is becoming apparent that, even at this infancy stage, Cryptomoms is of   enormous value in addressing a number of challenging issues currently confronting the digital currency space. Being currency neutral with strong commitments to the success of crypto currencies in general,  Cryptomoms offer an excellent forum for the industry to work together in addressing many critical issues resulting in much need mutual benefits.
Micrux

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:30:57 PM

I have been wanting to do this for a while.  Set up a web shop that sells anything that people have to offer.  Things like seeds, clothes, mining equipment, bunny poop, new and used, lol you know, the amazon of crypto.  When my wife and I get some time we were gonna get that started but who knows when that'll be, definitely not in the next month.  By the way we figured out the route we're taking and we'll be going though many states across the US and if the printer works we'll have many paper DNotes in tow for a cross country DNotes giveaway!  Some cities we'll be going through are: San Fran, Austin, New Orleans, New York, Chicago.

I think the first thing we need is a payment gateway.... Anyone good with coding ?  Or should that collective pool that was mentioned be used to hire a coder ?   We get a payment gateway, I'm certain that any number of us would be able to setup a marketplace in a few days if not sooner.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:59:47 AM

I think the first thing we need is a payment gateway.... Anyone good with coding ?  Or should that collective pool that was mentioned be used to hire a coder ?   We get a payment gateway, I'm certain that any number of us would be able to setup a marketplace in a few days if not sooner.

There are many ways to accept payments with varying levels of risk. I thought it would be worth at least mentioning the various options and combinations.

Pricing:
Manual pricing by setting a static price based on the average price of DNotes and buy strength.
Automatic pricing by getting the current price of DNotes and the current price of bitcoin via exchange API's.
Automatic pricing through a payment gateway service like coinpayments.net (once DNotes is listed).

Accepting & confirming the payment:
List your DNotes wallet address.
    Request transaction ID upon checkout and manually confirm the payment later. Like you would confirm a check payment before sending product.
Run the DNotes daemon on the server, make requests to the daemon to provide a unique address.
    Automatically check with the daemon to confirm the transaction is received.
Of course a payment gateway service would do the accepting and confirming. I believe they push the digital currency to your address or an exchange, in the case of cryptsy incoming payments can be automatically sold.

Converting DNotes:
You can of course keep your DNotes or convert them fully or partially. Manually though an exchange.
If you have the daemon setup on your server you can automatically send the payments to a wallet or exchange or manually pull out the coins.
In the case of a payment gateway, as mentioned above, you would still have to manually convert them, or use an autoselling exchange.

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:18:16 AM

You guys better head to Cryptsy & vote for DNotes. We, the TROLLS of cryptoville are about to pass you by, zoom zoom! Wink

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

We do envision that Cryptomoms could include a full blown commerce corner one day in the future. That could happen as a result of the efforts of a single person or a group of Cryptomoms supporters, or the efforts of the DNotes team along.  We strongly encourage our community to take advantage of the anticipated rapid growth in popularity of Cryptomoms worldwide. If you have a business opportunity that needs our support or participation, please let us know.

Good to learn that Chicago is among the cities you and your wife are planning to visit in your up coming cross country tour.  Three of our key supporters are from this area. I will be delighted to host a dinner party and invite them to join us if possible.

Please let our Dev. know if you need an amount of DNotes to be given away. The DNotes treasury is finally drying up after so many generous giveaways.  If necessary, I will be delighted to make a personal donation. It is a great idea for you to print many paper DNotes and give them away throughout your trip.
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:25:47 AM

I just realized http://dnotescoin.com/ does not have a Cryptomoms.com banner notification and it should :-)
dnotespool.com got one up so we do have a mention there :-)

Dnotescoin
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:29:20 AM

Also we are 5th now on Coinwarz most profitable in USD drop down, lets hope this holds the higher we are the longer, the more people become interested and our value should grow.

DNotes (NOTE) Crypto Currency
DNotes (NOTE)
Network Hashrate: 103.24 MH/s
Block Reward: 250.00
Blocks: 103,303
Block Time: 1.00 minute(s)
Scrypt

+26.85 %
   3,735.1556 /
0.00000114 (Poloniex)
+0.88 %
   0.26 BTC
232,994.70 NOTE
   $1.95 /
$0.75    234.85
BTC / day

Dnotescoin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:29:07 AM

I just realized http://dnotescoin.com/ does not have a Cryptomoms.com banner notification and it should :-)
dnotespool.com got one up so we do have a mention there :-)

We listed it in the news section, though it's probably a good idea if we had a more prominent listing for it.

Tofer

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:04:20 PM

So I'm gonna be doing a little traveling and was thinking, you know what would be great? If there was a way of transferring funds across vast distances for little or no fee.  It would be great if I didn't have to depend on Western Union or something of the sort with exorbitant fees in case I got into trouble along the way.  You know someone not profiting greatly off of my misfortune,  unless of course we think that main st. should be a ruthless as wall st.   But I digress.  We could call this new form of, for lack of a better word, currency DNotes or Bitcoin!  You know imply in it's name that it's based on digital/technological ideas and is currency, regardless what the IRS decides it is this year.  Next year for all we know and know that they're capable of crypto could be declared a terrorist tool.  Farfetched but so are a lot of things we are experiencing now from a 1999 perspective and even 2013 perspective!  I mean come on, really!? Why are people talking about WW3/CW2? All I'm gonna say.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

We do envision that Cryptomoms could include a full blown commerce corner one day in the future. That could happen as a result of the efforts of a single person or a group of Cryptomoms supporters, or the efforts of the DNotes team along.
Good to learn that Chicago is among the cities you and your wife are planning to visit in your up coming cross country tour.  Three of our key supporters are from this area. I will be delighted to host a dinner party and invite them to join us if possible.
Please let our Dev. know if you need an amount of DNotes to be given away. The DNotes treasury is finally drying up after so many generous giveaways.  If necessary, I will be delighted to make a personal donation. It is a great idea for you to print many paper DNotes and give them away throughout your trip.

Wow I've been busy this is the first chance I've had since the last! Either way with the store, it's something that my wife and I want to do whether successful or not as long as it brings a profit.  We want to do a lot of little things to make one big paycheck, applying market ideas of not keeping all your income eggs in one coop. 

We could work something out, we'll call it the first annual D con, lol, D for DNotes, Dcon for decontaminating the financial world!

We'll be heading round the country here very soon and will be glad to make stops for anyone who is interested in literally picking up some DNotes!  We'll be going through almost all of the outer states on the east west and south sides of the US, as well as the northern central states and we're counting on going around 10K miles.  You can PM me locations you would like me to stop at, although bear in mind we wont be able to go everywhere.  I will give bonuses to people who can point us to sites or places to go that we don't already know.  As of now the giveaway will consist of 1 block or 250 with another block as a bonus for info.  If some of you would like to make the base amount more I'd be glad to take your donations.  I will divide them by 25 to 100 depending on the amount(5k to 40k) and return any excess if I end up with some left after the trip.  Our plan or lack there of is consisting of some marked destinations and wherever the wind takes us.  So don't be shy and ask me if I'll be going through your town and I'll see what I can do.  I will make a thread on Cryptomoms and here in the next day or two and try and let people know when I"m about to enter a new state a little before.  Spread the word!  I think it will be the first of it's kind.

I'm sure I have more to say but I am WAY too distracted right now and have a bit ton of stuff to do.  I'll see if I can't find more time later today.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: