Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:50:26 AM

I am glad I told my Mining partner to mine DNOTES and we mined till this morning 19k of them. I still have also DNOTES form promos and gifts I received and some trading so glad I am holding them for the future. I am also happy now peeps on POLO are no longer dumping for cheap as they are finally realizing the real value of DNOTES. Smiley
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:11:10 AM

We just update our p2pool wallet

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8923/static/

Join us to mine more coins

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:33:18 PM

Breaking News!!!

Cryptocurrency DNotes’ Block Reward To Reduce By 90% As Co-founder Alan Yong Reveals His Vision
Author:
Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed
Date:
Monday, May 19, 2014 - 08:40
Source:
bitcoinprbuzz.com

Illinois, USA. Responding to a number of developments in the cryptocurrency world, emerging currency DNotes will reduce its mining block reward from 250 to 25 DNotes beginning Monday, June 2, 2014. This will essentially reduce the new supply of DNotes by 90%.

Read More: http://bitcoinowl.com/cryptocurrency-dnotes%E2%80%99-block-reward-reduce-90-co-founder-alan-yong-reveals-his-vision
eternalwhitemoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:01:53 PM

Good morning!  I figured I'd introduce myself, since I'm new to this forum (but not new to DNotes).  I'm eternalwhitemoon; my husband is PEACEOFWAR.  I heard from him that someone here cited me as the "Mother of CryptoMoms", which is honestly quite flattering.  I appreciate it. Smiley

It all started when we were just getting into DNotes, and it sparked a conversation where we were talking about what we thought Bitcoin's fatal flaw was.  I  pointed out that somewhere around 98% of cryptomining is being done by men, and that I felt that not tapping into that female market was a waste, since women control over 50% of spending.  I felt Bitcoin was limiting itself by not tapping into that potential, and I mentioned that I hope DNotes doesn't neglect the power of women.  PEACEOFWAR took it to a level I wasn't expecting and pitched the idea to you guys.  And much to my surprise, you guys actually liked the idea!  Thus CryptoMoms was born.

Honestly I don't think I would have had the courage to bring my thoughts up, so I'm glad he took the initiative.  And I'm even more grateful to the DNotes team for not only taking our input seriously, but actually doing something about it!  You guys rock, seriously.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

Breaking News!!!

Cryptocurrency DNotes’ Block Reward To Reduce By 90% As Co-founder Alan Yong Reveals His Vision
Author:
Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed
Date:
Source:
bitcoinprbuzz.com

Illinois, USA. Responding to a number of developments in the cryptocurrency world, emerging currency DNotes will reduce its mining block reward from 250 to 25 DNotes beginning Monday, June 2, 2014. This will essentially reduce the new supply of DNotes by 90%.

Read More: http://bitcoinowl.com/cryptocurrency-dnotes%E2%80%99-block-reward-reduce-90-co-founder-alan-yong-reveals-his-vision

Fantastic press release.  If the demand stays the same and the supply is reduced by 90%.....  Thank you DNotes team!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:16:12 PM

Good morning!  I figured I'd introduce myself, since I'm new to this forum (but not new to DNotes).  I'm eternalwhitemoon; my husband is PEACEOFWAR.  I heard from him that someone here cited me as the "Mother of CryptoMoms", which is honestly quite flattering.  I appreciate it. Smiley

It all started when we were just getting into DNotes, and it sparked a conversation where we were talking about what we thought Bitcoin's fatal flaw was.  I  pointed out that somewhere around 98% of cryptomining is being done by men, and that I felt that not tapping into that female market was a waste, since women control over 50% of spending.  I felt Bitcoin was limiting itself by not tapping into that potential, and I mentioned that I hope DNotes doesn't neglect the power of women.  PEACEOFWAR took it to a level I wasn't expecting and pitched the idea to you guys.  And much to my surprise, you guys actually liked the idea!  Thus CryptoMoms was born.

Honestly I don't think I would have had the courage to bring my thoughts up, so I'm glad he took the initiative.  And I'm even more grateful to the DNotes team for not only taking our input seriously, but actually doing something about it!  You guys rock, seriously.

Finally, we get to meet the strong woman behind the good man.  It is so nice to have you here as well as on Crypto Moms.  You are obviously very creative (check out  http://shirt.woot.com/offers/pixel-phoenix ), so please share any other ideas you may have with us. 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

Thanks for joining us, I'm glad you stopped in! PEACEOFWAR has been a big help and you are absolutely correct! Crypto currency cannot be successful without more participation from women. Thank you for the kind words!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

Breaking News!!!

Author:
Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed
Date:
Source:
bitcoinprbuzz.com

In celebration of our recent changes and our press release we are having another DNotes giveaway.
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11428-dnotes-250-giveaway-up-to-500-bonus/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

May 19, 2014   Crypto News   No comments

Illinois, USA. Responding to a number of developments in the cryptocurrency world, emerging currency DNotes will decrease its mining block reward from 250 to 25 DNotes starting Monday, June two, 2014. This will basically reduce the new provide of DNotes by 90%.

DNotes co-founder Alan Yong established private pc business Dauphin Technologies in 1988, which had contracts with IBM, the U.S. Division of Defense and the U.S. Department of Treasury.  Getting been well regarded as a visionary of a various tech era, emerging cryptocurrencies remind Yong of the early years of private computers in the late 1980&#8242s:

“The price of entry to commence a personal computer organization was so low that thousands of folks worldwide claimed to be companies of private computer systems in a really short period of time. Just few years later, only a handful of had been left standing. The rest is history.”

Read more:

http://cryptocoinupdates.com/cryptocurrency-dnotes-block-reward-to-reduce-by-90-as-co-founder-alan-yong-reveals-his-vision/
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:59:04 AM

I am so happy that my wife Eternalwhitemoon has joined the group, but in my mind she has always been a member :-D 

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:08:55 AM

Breaking News!!!

Author:
Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed
Date:
Source:
bitcoinprbuzz.com

In celebration of our recent changes and our press release we are having another DNotes giveaway.
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11428-dnotes-250-giveaway-up-to-500-bonus/

This is great, nothing but positive things coming from the DNotes development team and community.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:15:52 PM

May 21, 2014
Breaking News:

We finally made it to Yahoo Finance. Expect much more to come.  We appreciate your strong support and hard work very much. As we continue to build a solid foundation and have more to show for we will reach out to our industry more often as to how we all need to work together for the mutual benefits of everyone.

Cryptocurrency DNotes’ Block Reward To Reduce 90%, Co-founder Alan Yong Reveals His Vision

4 hours ago

Cryptocurrency DNotes will reduce its mining block reward by 90% from 250 to 25 DNotes on Monday, June 2, 2014. Co-founder and experienced entrepreneur Alan Yong shares his vision for DNotes with the cryptocurrency community.

Illinois, USA / ACCESSWIRE / May 21st, 2014 / Responding to a number of developments in the cryptocurrency world, emerging currencyDNotes will reduce its mining block reward from 250 to 25 DNotesbeginning Monday, June 2, 2014. This will essentially reduce the new supply of DNotes by 90%.

DNotes co-founder Alan Yong established personal computer company Dauphin Technology in 1988, which had contracts with IBM, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Treasury. Having been well regarded as a visionary of a different tech era, emerging cryptocurrencies remind Yong of the early years of personal computers in the late 1980′s:

"The cost of entry to start a computer company was so low that thousands of people worldwide claimed to be manufacturers of personal computers in a very short period of time. Just few years later, only a few were left standing. The rest is history."

DNotes is positioned as a conservative digital currency for long term appreciation. Unlike many other cryptocurrencies where the Developer becomes inactive soon after launching the currency, the DNotes team actively provides leadership and funding to support the community. As a group it actively seek to identify projects that are mutually beneficial to the industry as a whole but also have the potential to generate significant cash flow to support the community efforts and on going project development.

Read More:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-dnotes-block-reward-reduce-080300040.html
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:10:07 PM

May 21, 2014
Breaking News:

We finally made it to Yahoo Finance. Expect much more to come.  We appreciate your strong support and hard work very much. As we continue to build a solid foundation and have more to show for we will reach out to our industry more often as to how we all need to work together for the mutual benefits of everyone.

Cryptocurrency DNotes’ Block Reward To Reduce 90%, Co-founder Alan Yong Reveals His Vision

4 hours ago

Cryptocurrency DNotes will reduce its mining block reward by 90% from 250 to 25 DNotes on Monday, June 2, 2014. Co-founder and experienced entrepreneur Alan Yong shares his vision for DNotes with the cryptocurrency community.

Illinois, USA / ACCESSWIRE / May 21st, 2014 / Responding to a number of developments in the cryptocurrency world, emerging currencyDNotes will reduce its mining block reward from 250 to 25 DNotesbeginning Monday, June 2, 2014. This will essentially reduce the new supply of DNotes by 90%.

DNotes co-founder Alan Yong established personal computer company Dauphin Technology in 1988, which had contracts with IBM, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Treasury. Having been well regarded as a visionary of a different tech era, emerging cryptocurrencies remind Yong of the early years of personal computers in the late 1980′s:

"The cost of entry to start a computer company was so low that thousands of people worldwide claimed to be manufacturers of personal computers in a very short period of time. Just few years later, only a few were left standing. The rest is history."

DNotes is positioned as a conservative digital currency for long term appreciation. Unlike many other cryptocurrencies where the Developer becomes inactive soon after launching the currency, the DNotes team actively provides leadership and funding to support the community. As a group it actively seek to identify projects that are mutually beneficial to the industry as a whole but also have the potential to generate significant cash flow to support the community efforts and on going project development.

Read More:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-dnotes-block-reward-reduce-080300040.html

Congratulations!

Here`s some other, less significant news. DNotes will be one of our featured cryptocurrencies at Fire Fighters for Digital Currency, to go along with BTC, LTC, DOGE and MINT. All of our featured cryptocurrencies will be accepted at our future store, and as donations to the causes we sponsor. If you have any suggestions, would like to help out, or just want to keep up to date with the latest FF4DC projects, please sign up for our forum at www.FF4DC.com or www.firefightersfordigitalcurrency.com
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

Another news outlet covers press release:

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/25572393/cryptocurrency-dnotes-block-reward-to-reduce-90-co-founder-alan-yong-reveals-his-vision

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:29:34 PM

I am just trying to give everyone a friendly reminder. In about ten days from now, the minting of new DNotes will be reduced by 90% or from 360,000 new DNotes per day to 36,000 new DNotes per day.

After taking a closer look at our trading activities over the last six weeks it is reasonable to say that the daily demand for DNotes has been significantly higher than 36,000 but lower than 360,000 thereby causing DNotes to be under valued. No body can accurately predict where DNotes price will be a month from today. However, everything being equal, the demand curve for DNotes will be reversed at the time of the scheduled adjustment.  Tight supply typically pressures an upward price movement until it reaches  equilibrium price stability over time.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:32:32 PM

May 22 Is Bitcoin Pizza Day Thanks To These Two Pizzas Worth $5 Million Today

Tomorrow the Bitcoin community celebrates the anniversary of the first time that Bitcoin was used to buy something, according to internet lore. As Calvin Tran of Cryptocoin News reports: In 2010, Florida programmer and BitcoinTalk user Laszlo Hanyecz offered to pay 10,000 Bitcoins for pizza. This transaction is famously known throughout the cryptocommunity as the first real world transaction/purchase used with Bitcoin. It is now known as Bitcoin Pizza Day. Hanyecz posted on BitcoinTalk that he would give 10,000 bitcoins to anyone who brought him a pizza. Someone in the U.K. took him up on it, ordered two pizzas from Papa John\'s in Hanyecz\'s area, paid $25 for them, and got the 10,000 bitcoins in exchange. And Bitcoin Pizza Day, May 22, was born. Bitcoins had no real value back then. They were estimated to be worth 0.003 cents each, Tran reports. So 10,000 of them were theoretically worth about $30. So at the time, Hanyecz\'s was kind of getting the pizza for free. Flash forward four years. If

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/may-22-bitcoin-pizza-day-2014-5
moparmaniac

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:54:35 AM

Anyone else having issues with their Confirmed coin balance on Charity Pool not changing?   I've had the same balance since yesterday afternoon while unconfirmed keep rising significantly.
sazoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:56:16 PM

Anyone else having issues with their Confirmed coin balance on Charity Pool not changing?   I've had the same balance since yesterday afternoon while unconfirmed keep rising significantly.

same here.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

I'll send Charity a message.

sazoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:54:38 PM

I'll send Charity a message.

thanks... payment just came in now.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: