Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50766 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

There are a few projects working on data as a capital. Covalent smart protocol unlike these projects takes a a step ahead with its amazing features. Here’s an article on what makes COVALENT unique, you might want to read this one; https://docs.covalent.ai/#unique-cova-nyx-features-and-solutions
It is just ideas, original ones.
From which, there are so many things need to be done in order to turn all these innovative ideas into real apps, services.
So, I propose all you waiting for more days or even weeks before making judgements on the project.

Of course, at first glance, it looks good.

Of course we have to wait until Cova has really started. This is like with all the other ICOs, we "only" buy promises and hope for the best:-)
But at Cova these promises sound very good, so I look positively into the future.

This is true to an extent, I think we buy ideas and not promises also, I think it is the same with every start ups or projects that needs funding, not only ICOs. But like you said COVA has a very solid use case that can easily sway people even without a "pitch".

But right now, Cova only has it's testnet running and it's still a long road ahead until their protocol might be used widely. So he is right, it's still only promises but Cova has potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

There are a few projects working on data as a capital. Covalent smart protocol unlike these projects takes a a step ahead with its amazing features. Here’s an article on what makes COVALENT unique, you might want to read this one; https://docs.covalent.ai/#unique-cova-nyx-features-and-solutions
From which, there are so many things need to be done in order to turn all these innovative ideas into real apps, services.
So, I propose all you waiting for more days or even weeks before making judgements on the project.

Of course we have to wait until Cova has really started. This is like with all the other ICOs, we "only" buy promises and hope for the best:-)
But at Cova these promises sound very good, so I look positively into the future.

This is true to an extent, I think we buy ideas and not promises also, I think it is the same with every start ups or projects that needs funding, not only ICOs. But like you said COVA has a very solid use case that can easily sway people even without a "pitch".

I think they have somehow surpassed the extent of attracting investors into their brand, initially when they started, in a matter of weeks, some huge amount of investment was made by some notable brands, that went a long way in boosting confidence and bringing Cova into the limelight, so i think they have made their concept clear enough to attract such investment
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you COVA have a great product I expect to see more investors and cryptocurrency enthusiasts getting involve with COVA

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

I get the feeling theirs a lot of new money getting into the project since the 2 new listings, and the airdrops structure makes it also really well done to drive sales of tokens as well to unlock the airdrop which i think was a really smart way of handling it

You can check up market cap of Covalent on crytorank for daily trading volume and market cap.  They got listed on cryptorank a few weeks back.
Btw bitcoin and most altcoins prices has been going up, Since COVA is listed, it’s volume and price would keep pumping. It’s best time to get more cova tokens because it’s low. 

COVA Airdrops was a nice idea from the team. It helped build a solid community. Btw I think there should be a way to keep airdrop in check to prevent price dump by airdrop hunters.

What I thought to and it will also give them good trading activity and volume on bitmax. I hope huobi will be able to follow the steps of bitmax.

So on the one hand you are saying that the airdrop helped building a solid community, and on the other hand you are saying that airdrop receivers should be restricted from selling?

How many tokens did Airdrop participants get anyway? I doubt that they can really "dump" the price.

The tokens are only trading a few days now, it just takes some time for the price to stabilize.

I’ll say the prices is pretty stable when you compare that with the market trend.  Also, most airdrop tokens are locked. Last one on BitMax was locked just to keep a stable price. Although USD Value is a little lower,  Eth and btc value is higher

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

I get the feeling theirs a lot of new money getting into the project since the 2 new listings, and the airdrops structure makes it also really well done to drive sales of tokens as well to unlock the airdrop which i think was a really smart way of handling it

You can check up market cap of Covalent on crytorank for daily trading volume and market cap.  They got listed on cryptorank a few weeks back.
Btw bitcoin and most altcoins prices has been going up, Since COVA is listed, it’s volume and price would keep pumping. It’s best time to get more cova tokens because it’s low. 

COVA Airdrops was a nice idea from the team. It helped build a solid community. Btw I think there should be a way to keep airdrop in check to prevent price dump by airdrop hunters.

What I thought to and it will also give them good trading activity and volume on bitmax. I hope huobi will be able to follow the steps of bitmax.

So on the one hand you are saying that the airdrop helped building a solid community, and on the other hand you are saying that airdrop receivers should be restricted from selling?

How many tokens did Airdrop participants get anyway? I doubt that they can really "dump" the price.

The tokens are only trading a few days now, it just takes some time for the price to stabilize.

I’ll say the prices is pretty stable when you compare that with the market trend.  Also, most airdrop tokens are locked. Last one on BitMax was locked just to keep a stable price. Although USD Value is a little lower,  Eth and btc value is higher

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

I'm really hoping that we see a lot of announcement for partnerships i'd love to see some effort to maybe partner with something like brave to integrate the tech into that kind of platform perhaps further down the line once ease of use and accessibility are in a good state.
Ace44

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

One of the rules of economics is to make means of exchange scarce, as an excess supply will deteriorate the value of the given currency or brand, so its not all about demand, its about balancing the supply and not make the token become a shit token, the number of users will not ultimately be the key issue to determine the viability of a project if the supply is excessive
em777

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

I'm really hoping that we see a lot of announcement for partnerships i'd love to see some effort to maybe partner with something like brave to integrate the tech into that kind of platform perhaps further down the line once ease of use and accessibility are in a good state.

yeah, partnership is going to push COVA to great height i would advice they secure more partnership and also get more activities on their social media

[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 10:40:32 AM

I think they have a working system already in the CovaNyx status open public testing where programmers have a look into what is to come with the system fully operational

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:03:36 PM

yeah, partnership is going to push COVA to great height i would advice they secure more partnership and also get more activities on their social media

They already have strong partnerships. For example, they are part of IOST/Bluehill and have just recently signed partnerships with Palatine Analytics and Perlin. But yeah, the more partnerships the better and the faster adoption can take place.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:53:24 PM

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:30:07 PM

They already have strong partnerships. For example, they are part of IOST/Bluehill and have just recently signed partnerships with Palatine Analytics and Perlin. But yeah, the more partnerships the better and the faster adoption can take place.
didn't knew that! but they already impressed me at first with a partnership with HUOBI in its first stages! now that i learnt more about it, i kept getting more and more impressed by them and their achievement!
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

I'd be surprised, too. But do we know how high the bonus was for the private sale? It is often the case, no matter how promising a project is, that investors sell a part of the bonus tokens to minimize their risk.
Personally I like this tactic, because then I can still buy cheap tokens after the ICO:-)
Ace44

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

Yes, i was saying something about this today, Cova is gradually building a network of partnerships and just as they stated sometime ago, much is till coming up, so i believe they will have more partners coming in, especially when they start providing the needed services that will help in the protection of data and just as you stated, adoptation will much easier as the partnership increases
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:17:22 PM

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.
Ace44

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:01:35 PM

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

Yea, top investors are actually the key to the down or fall of any brand, investment is risky and they must have looked into Cova before investing, i mentioned some notable brads that have already invested much in Cova and for the fact that they have invested huge amount will make them not to have that mindset of dumping
em777

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 09:29:09 PM

didn't knew that! but they already impressed me at first with a partnership with HUOBI in its first stages! now that i learnt more about it, i kept getting more and more impressed by them and their achievement!

yeah, Cova wants to give its community more reasons to believe in them, i expect them to secure more partnership and get decent amount of investment

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:42:26 PM

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

em777

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 11:15:00 PM

yeah, given the current situation of the market i expect a lot of people to behave in this manner but as time goes on the market will recover and a lot of investors will understand the importance of COVA

[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: