Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85546 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 11:01:41 AM

Tony looked very good, up until he didn't. It was a bit of a freak knockout, since Chandler as he said doesn't really train for that. It was almost a soccer kick, and not a front kick. The replays weren't pretty, and Ferguson took a while to wake back up. Hopefully, that doesn't have any lasting effects, how many fights does Ferguson have on his current contract? It's always sad to see the decline of a legend, especially when they get knocked out, and beaten up like has in recent fights.

Although, he did actually have Chandler hurt a few times, even though the round must have been around two minutes, maximum? Its a shame, I honestly thought Chandler was going to run through him, but in the end he was actually getting beaten up until the one take down, and that knockout. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 12:12:17 PM

Here is the result for my picks on UFC 274

Charles Oliveira VS Justin Gaethje Round 1 WIN

Justin Gaethje said that Oliveira will quit but in this fight, he is the one that quits, I got to Admit Charles Oliveira is following their game plan he has seen some openings to Gaethje, and from that moment, he really caught Justin Gaethje and he was down, that level of stand-up on Oliveira and because of that he caught Gaethje on the ground and of course Justin Gaethje doesn't show any level of Jiu-Jitsu or even struggle or defended on the ground he just literally given his back to Charles Oliveira that Oliveira capitalizes to get that rear-naked choked, Charles Oliveira is a true champion he needs to get back his belt,

Rose Namajunas VS Carla Esparza Round 5 LOST

Well I can not say for sure what I am watching but for sure Rose Namajunas was mimicking Israel Adesanya, but without those strikes, I could say he can surely defend from all those takedowns, man I thought that Rose Namajunas would be aggressive here but there was no much striking, but the judges have judged the fight on Octagon control and not with the fighters advantage and striking, but I am not happy with the fight at all, it is like they don't want to fight at all, I really don't enjoy that fight but I will still look forward on what Namajunas would do or who will she fight next, I don't really think Carla Esparza win this fight and who is the champion at all, but I wish a rematch will take place, but not like this fight it was garbage of a fight, Namajunas might remember what happened to their first fight  for always focusing on that takedown defense,

Michael Chandler VS Tony Ferguson - Round 2 WIN

I hate to say it but I was wrong for saying that Tony Ferguson was weak, he was dominating the 1st round, and all of the stand-up Tony Ferguson was reading Michael Chandler's every move, parrying, countering, and Chandler is just grazing Ferguson, even though Chandler has taken down Ferguson, and Tony was on the ground, many though that Chandler is pulverizing Ferguson, but it just grazing Ferguson, Tony Ferguson has the advantage over Chandler, I got to admit Chandler doesn't have the technicality when it comes to a stand-up fight, but he surely got the power in takedowns, powering and lifting Ferguson, slamming him on the ground, but even though Ferguson is dominating the fight Michael Chandler got an idea a strike that likely he is not using and caught Tony Ferguson by surprise, that Knockout cold Ferguson, and that is a straight leg kick to the chin, a lot of props to Tony Ferguson, he have shown how great of a fighter he really is, and now he is leaving the UFC, and some fans will really miss him but Michael Chandler just shown how he plays an unusual and not really planed and execute it without his opponent knowing it, Ferguson was really surprise from that kick.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:10:34 PM

Well I can not say for sure what I am watching but for sure Rose Namajunas was mimicking Israel Adesanya, but without those strikes, I could say he can surely defend from all those takedowns, man I thought that Rose Namajunas would be aggressive here but there was no much striking, but the judges have judged the fight on Octagon control and not with the fighters advantage and striking, but I am not happy with the fight at all, it is like they don't want to fight at all, I really don't enjoy that fight but I will still look forward on what Namajunas would do or who will she fight next, I don't really think Carla Esparza win this fight and who is the champion at all, but I wish a rematch will take place, but not like this fight it was garbage of a fight, Namajunas might remember what happened to their first fight  for always focusing on that takedown defense,
I had the boxing on at the same time, so I was fortunately able to just watch that instead, but from what I saw that was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. I don't think you could call it a fight. Thought the scorecards were a little wild on it, and to be honest from what I saw, I'm quite glad Rose lost that title. At least Esparza tried to close the distance, and got a few takedowns, while Rose basically shadow boxed the whole fight, and then was surprised why she didn't win. Most anti fighting I've ever seen from a fighter. I don't want to see that rematch, that's for sure.

I just don't understand what the gameplan is, fair enough if she got a few punches off, and then avoided engaging, but she did it right from the off. I honestly had the first two rounds as a 10-10, because nothing actually happened at all, so it was impossible to score in favour of anyone.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 01:23:34 PM

Tony looked very good, up until he didn't. It was a bit of a freak knockout, since Chandler as he said doesn't really train for that. It was almost a soccer kick, and not a front kick. The replays weren't pretty, and Ferguson took a while to wake back up. Hopefully, that doesn't have any lasting effects, how many fights does Ferguson have on his current contract? It's always sad to see the decline of a legend, especially when they get knocked out, and beaten up like has in recent fights.

Although, he did actually have Chandler hurt a few times, even though the round must have been around two minutes, maximum? Its a shame, I honestly thought Chandler was going to run through him, but in the end he was actually getting beaten up until the one take down, and that knockout. 

Yup Totally unexpected for a shorter fighter and a wrestler, Tony wouldn't expect Chandler to do a frontkick. Tony won the first round, if that kick didn't come up out of the blue, it might have been Tony with a UD.

Olivera was tagged many times against Gathje, it already feel like he'd going to lose the fight because he falls to the ground twice I believe. He was just lucky that Gathje is not up for a ground fight which is also his downfall here. I thought it would be an arm bar.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:37:07 PM

Olivera was tagged many times against Gathje, it already feel like he'd going to lose the fight because he falls to the ground twice I believe. He was just lucky that Gathje is not up for a ground fight which is also his downfall here. I thought it would be an arm bar.
Justin rushed, and that was his downfall. Although, Olivera caught Justin multiple times, and hurt him. So, really I don't know how that fight would've gone if Justin didn't dive into that submission. I thought he was doing the right thing for most of the fight, Olivera would take guard as soon as he got hurt, and Justin would ask for him to stand up. That was the game plan, and he needed to not engage on the ground at all, I guess with the excitement of hurting him again he just forgot about the game plan, and ultimately paid the price.

Although, I enjoyed the fight I do wish it went on for a little longer, as it was shaping up to a very entertaining, and competitive fight. Olivera has more power than I thought, and his dangerous ground game, means he can get rocked, and fighters will be reluctant to pounce on him.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 05:53:54 PM

-snip-
I had the boxing on at the same time, so I was fortunately able to just watch that instead, but from what I saw that was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. I don't think you could call it a fight. Thought the scorecards were a little wild on it, and to be honest from what I saw, I'm quite glad Rose lost that title. At least Esparza tried to close the distance, and got a few takedowns, while Rose basically shadow boxed the whole fight, and then was surprised why she didn't win. Most anti fighting I've ever seen from a fighter. I don't want to see that rematch, that's for sure.

I just don't understand what the gameplan is, fair enough if she got a few punches off, and then avoided engaging, but she did it right from the off. I honestly had the first two rounds as a 10-10, because nothing actually happened at all, so it was impossible to score in favour of anyone.

I agree with all of your thoughts on the fight, and it was really a horrible one Namajunas might have  Izzy's style of evading Esparza's takedowns and strikes, but she is not aggressive and explosive enough to get the right timing to take the leap like her last takedown was too late it was good but it was really so much lately, and the crowd is really getting annoyed by what is happening, I think their coach is somewhat to blame here I really don't understand their gameplan at all, and their coach is saying that they are winning, what? by doing nothing? this might be absurd but I really want to see Namajunas fight again like what she did with Zhang Weili, and pretty much this is not the Namajunas back then, and on a post-interview, she said that she won the fight she has done every detail there is to win the fight, which is I think delusional, This is not the Rose Namajunas that I know and love, but I think her coach is to blame for this.

Justin rushed, and that was his downfall. Although, Olivera caught Justin multiple times, and hurt him. So, really I don't know how that fight would've gone if Justin didn't dive into that submission. I thought he was doing the right thing for most of the fight, Olivera would take guard as soon as he got hurt, and Justin would ask for him to stand up. That was the game plan, and he needed to not engage on the ground at all, I guess with the excitement of hurting him again he just forgot about the game plan, and ultimately paid the price.

Although, I enjoyed the fight I do wish it went on for a little longer, as it was shaping up to a very entertaining, and competitive fight. Olivera has more power than I thought, and his dangerous ground game, means he can get rocked, and fighters will be reluctant to pounce on him.

Justin Gaethje has some points in the 1st round, but Charles Oliveira has capitalized on It fast, and pretty much Oliveira just needed to push that striking to Gaethje, and when he sees that opening to Gaethje Oliveira have capitalize from that, and Justin Gaethje just panicked and has given his back to Oliveira, pretty much Charles Oliveira needs his belt, not a title match because he is already champion, just give his belt to him, I really think he deserves that title belt, and they just got a fluke on the weight, but a rules a rule, that is why Oliveira needs to follow it,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 08:52:11 PM

Namajunas was the pie shitter of the event.  Was the huge favorite, looked good as a parlay piece, 'sure winner' somewhat but then costs a lot of people a lot of parlay tickets.  I would have won three tickets if not for her.  But who would've known this to happen..?  -_-   I won the top ticket to win back my 20 and break even for the event tho.  So I'm not too sad, I got money for the next one.  Grin

And I think Ferguson is done.  He should be retired and not allowed to fight anymore.  Too tough for his own good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 09:28:35 PM

~
Tony sees is coming, but he reacted slow in avoiding it. 
It looked to me like he was trying to throw a left hook to catch a charging Chandler. He was just too close and only a handful will probably have a better reaction time than him.

~
Justin rushed, and that was his downfall.
No doubt about it. To be fair though, they both started fast. Even if Justin tried to slow it down, he would have taken some serious damage from Charle's assault in that round.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:11:15 AM

Charles Oliveira may i lost his belt because he missed weight but he is proving himself to be a legendary fighter with his submission skills.

Carla Esparza cemented her place having got the number of Rose Namajunas and how to defeat her whenever they face. I expected Rose Namajunas to run over Carla Esparza before the fight but that was not the case.

I think him missing the weight actually will play a bit in his narrative of being the top dog but not getting the recognition he deserves and being pulled back (even tho he did it himself). He will milk this and the only short-term downside is the loss of his percentage of PPV sales.

Rose seems to be too much in her own head and buying her own hype. I mean, there's nothing wrong with believing in herself or even thinking she's the best, and for the most part, she is, but when it hiders her way of thinking and performance, then we get a Rose we have now. She seems like she's still a kid groomed by Ped Berry....sorry, did I say Ped, gosh, I meant Pat.

It is time for Maurício Rua to hang his gloves, he is well over 40 years and he is not that fast like he used to be and there is nothing for him to prove now.

Oh, there is a long list of fighters that need to hang em up for their own health's sake. This is not me saying they are bad fighters, not at all, but some things do not to be pushed past their expiry date.

Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 08:21:21 AM

Namajunas was the pie shitter of the event.  Was the huge favorite, looked good as a parlay piece, 'sure winner' somewhat but then costs a lot of people a lot of parlay tickets.  I would have won three tickets if not for her.  But who would've known this to happen..?  -_-   I won the top ticket to win back my 20 and break even for the event tho.  So I'm not too sad, I got money for the next one.  Grin

This was another women fight, where obvious favorite screwed up. There was few months back identical women mma fight, where underdog with odds 5+ (or 7+) won. Identical happened here. Conclusion - women mma are risky to bet. Women in mma are unstable or unpredictable. Next time someone will have her period or "I am offended" (for no reason) mode and the fight will be fucked up.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 08:40:35 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 10:37:39 AM by TopTort777
Merited by YuginKadoya (1)

The result of Chandler vs Ferguson with was obvious. And it showed that it is time for Tony to retire. In his prime, his will just eat this front kick, but yesterday he was knocked out cold. Tony amazed me in first round, but still I did not believe in his victory. With that first round he has showed that Chandler has nothing to do in top5. Besides, where is Chandlers wrestling? Anyone see him using wrestling skills recently? Wtf wrestler goes boxing all the time? If his tactics is to eat punches instead of avoiding damage, ok, let it be, 3-4 more fight and welcome to crystal chin club.

Welsh, gonna like this Cheesy

Adesanya gonna face Cannonier. So far this fight is not in UFC 276 card . And what else we see there? Borz vs Diaz Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 01:33:34 PM

And I think Ferguson is done.  He should be retired and not allowed to fight anymore.  Too tough for his own good.

I totally agree, Namajunas this time is a pie shitter, and that was not a fight at all, even though it is somewhat a copy technique of Israel Adesanya, Adesanya is taking points the scorecard was really somewhat exaggerated, and was really not accurate to the point at first Namajunas thinks she wins the fight it was a delusional Namajunas and I think after watching her performance she has said sorry on Twitter for having a shitty performance, the, once people was booing, was really her, I guess her these two fighters need to change their coach, or I think Rose Namajunas has a phobia with Carla Esparza's takedown back on their 1st fight when she was caught by that rear-naked choke back then, I really want a rematch so that she can change that sloppy fighting that she did, I really know that she can do a better performance than what she did now,

And yeah Ferguson is really done for I am not a fan of Tony Ferguson but I feel somewhat saddened by what happened to him, somewhat he pretty much has the advantage when it comes to stand-up but that blew big time when Chandler decide a strike that even him is not really even pulling, it was a surprise for Tony Ferguson and 100% Ferguson is not aware of it, and Tony Ferguson is wide open at his front chin, that busted him well,

It looked to me like he was trying to throw a left hook to catch a charging Chandler. He was just too close and only a handful will probably have a better reaction time than him.

The Reaction time was not really the issue here I think Tony Ferguson never really expected that kick from Chandler because Michael Chandler isn't really doing that kick this is the first time he throws something like that, that is why Ferguson isn't really aware of it, and Chandler just did this because Tony Ferguson is really good at the stand-up,

No doubt about it. To be fair though, they both started fast. Even if Justin tried to slow it down, he would have taken some serious damage from Charle's assault in that round.

Charles Oliveira is definitely in good shape although the belt was stripped on him he still stays positive and focused the whole fight which goes to show that Charles Oliveira is really something, and because Gaethje doesn't have any defense for the ground battles pretty much the advantage was still for Charles Oliveira,

Adesanya gonna face Cannonier. So far this fight is not in UFC 276 card . And what else we see there? Borz vs Diaz Cheesy

WOW! what a card, now I am pretty much excited because of this thanks for sharing TopTort777, Israel Adesanya VS Jared Cannonier, Sean Strickland VS Alex Pereira, and Khamzat Chimaev VS Nate Diaz, but I think there is no Chimaev VS Diaz fight for now or to be announced, but if there are that will be a sick event and we can have plenty of fights to watch, that will be insane,
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 01:44:13 PM

YuginKadoya, this is just what match makers plan for July 2. I see that wiki has already added fight between Israel Adesanya and Jared Cannonier is expected to headline the event. Also Volkanovski and Holloway fight is in development for this UFC 276. I am sure that Chimaev is ready to fight Nate Diaz in 10 minutes from now, just give him time to put on gloves and shorts. It will be up to Diaz to accept contract.

And we all that UFC is like crypto, everything can be changed in no time Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 03:27:00 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1), TopTort777 (1)

YuginKadoya, this is just what match makers plan for July 2. I see that wiki has already added fight between Israel Adesanya and Jared Cannonier is expected to headline the event. Also Volkanovski and Holloway fight is in development for this UFC 276. I am sure that Chimaev is ready to fight Nate Diaz in 10 minutes from now, just give him time to put on gloves and shorts. It will be up to Diaz to accept contract.

And we all that UFC is like crypto, everything can be changed in no time Cheesy

I really wish it could change and Dana White suddenly announce that he will put a fight between Chimaev VS Nate because I really like to see another Chimaev fight, that is for sure, but well is still early and we might see the fight in the future, but let's just wait I think Dana White will not pour all good money-making fights in just 1 event, he will definitely be putting it  separately, in my opinion,

And now the upcoming fight this Saturday, May 14, 2022,

UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Rakić

Venue: UFC APEX

Main Card

Light Heavyweight: Jan Błachowicz   VS   Aleksandar Rakić
Light Heavyweight: Ryan Spann   VS   Ion Cutelaba
Bantamweight: Louis Smolka   VS   Davey Grant
Women's Flyweight: Katlyn Chookagian   VS   Amanda Ribas
Lightweight: Frank Camacho   VS   Manuel Torres
Flyweight: Jake Hadley   VS   Allan Nascimento

Preliminary Card

Women's Flyweight: Viviane Araujo   VS   Andrea Lee
Lightweight: Michael Johnson   VS   Alan Patrick
Women's Strawweight: Virna Jandiroba   VS   Angela Hill
Flyweight: Carlos Candelario   VS   Tatsuro Taira
Middleweight: Nick Maximov   VS   Andre Petroski

CANCELLED BOUTS

Lauren Murphy vs. Miesha Tate
Jamall Emmers vs. Daniel Pineda

All information was from TAPOLOGY
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 03:31:52 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

Anyone saw this? Smiley

This is great art right there, a painting that can hand in the biggest museums and galleries XD No disrespect to both Frankie and Tony, but this is just funny Cheesy I mean, there were KOs such as this before, but it seems we haven't seen much captured on film as of recently so it's fun to have the whole collection.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 06:31:08 PM

I'm going to be proper nervous for that event. Bloody awesome card on those fights alone though. I actually think Cannonier might have a chance here, he's explosive, and can knock anyone out. Will be a good fight no doubt. Also, Pereira being on that card can't be underestimated, wonder if it'll effect Adesanya if he sees him beat Strickland, who arguably has been on some very good form as of recent, despite me not being a huge fan of it, can't deny his talent.

Saving my money for that event I think. That's got classic all over it. I do believe Diaz is being fed to the dogs with that match up mind you, I expect the odds to be very very wide. 
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:52:31 PM

Anyone saw this? Smiley

This is great art right there, a painting that can hand in the biggest museums and galleries XD No disrespect to both Frankie and Tony, but this is just funny Cheesy I mean, there were KOs such as this before, but it seems we haven't seen much captured on film as of recently so it's fun to have the whole collection.

It is funny alright but I am still sad about what happened to Tony Ferguson, that level of IQ he has showcased against Chandler on the stand-up was really impressive but he hasn't seen that kick from Chandler, because that is really new to Michael Chandler aswell, the level of fighting is evolving and Chandler has just done a 1 step ahead of Ferguson, all we just got to say it good luck to his retirement, and this picture will always be remembered, but not in a good way, in my opinion,

I'm going to be proper nervous for that event. Bloody awesome card on those fights alone though. I actually think Cannonier might have a chance here, he's explosive, and can knock anyone out. Will be a good fight no doubt. Also, Pereira being on that card can't be underestimated, wonder if it'll effect Adesanya if he sees him beat Strickland, who arguably has been on some very good form as of recent, despite me not being a huge fan of it, can't deny his talent.

Saving my money for that event I think. That's got classic all over it. I do believe Diaz is being fed to the dogs with that match up mind you, I expect the odds to be very very wide. 

Jared Cannonier looks powerful against Adesanya but if Israel Adesanya can give a proper parry, evasion, and timing he might have a chance, Alex Pereira was a total bad-ass, and his target was really Israel Adesanya, and back with their kickboxing match he surely defeated Adesanya back there but this is MMA and this is a different thing, but we can not ignore Alex Pereira's explosiveness and effectiveness inside the octagon, Strickland could be in danger here, And I really thought that the Chimaev VS Diaz fight will be on this event aswell, but that was just fake news and I think Dana White just wants to reschedule the fight into another event,
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 08:52:35 PM

No surprise for me that Charles Oliveira had such a great performance in main event against Justin Gaethje with that first round submission win.
He was much more motivated after he failed to hit weight and all the noise didn't affect him at all, so I guess Dana will have to find him someone new for Championship belt Smiley
Bad performance by one of my favorite female fighters Rose Namajunas, and I am reading in news that she is saying sorry to her fans now.
As for Tony Ferguson, I think it's just a matter of time when Dana White will kick him out off UFC, but he said he was impressed with his performance until KO, it's just his stupid mind games  Embarrassed

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 09:53:22 PM

^  I think it's still gonna be Makhachev vs somebody and the winner gets to face Olivera for the vacant title.  So essentially it's still the same outcome and from Oliveira's pov, it's as if he's still fighting for his own belt.  Which it really is at every championship match.

But all in all, if it were up to me I'd skip Makhachev vs somebody and go straight to Oliveira vs Makhachev.  I think Makhachev is ready.  He's been asking the UFC for it but they won't budge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 11:48:22 PM

As for Tony Ferguson, I think it's just a matter of time when Dana White will kick him out off UFC, but he said he was impressed with his performance until KO, it's just his stupid mind games  Embarrassed
I'm not so sure Dana would benefit from that, Tony still has a lot of fans that are willing to pay to see him fight, and to be fair to Tony, he did look great up until the knockout. I had him winning the round, Chandler getting that take down might have convinced the judges otherwise, but for me Tony caught Chandler multiple times, and could have easily ended the fight on another day.

I don't like seeing a legend get the beat downs he has had recently, but he loves fighting, I think that much is obvious. I'm not going to rush him out of the sport, just because I think he's getting on. He actually looked very good for a period of that fight.

Plus, it was a bit of a freak knockout, Chandler probably doesn't land that sweetly ever again from a kick like that. Much better kickers than Chandler would have been proud of that one.

But all in all, if it were up to me I'd skip Makhachev vs somebody and go straight to Oliveira vs Makhachev.  I think Makhachev is ready.  He's been asking the UFC for it but they won't budge.
Yeah, probably as ready as he'll ever be. Although, I'm not sure he would beat Olivera. Olivera has converted me to a fan now, I've doubted him a few times, but he keeps delivering so I can't just ignore that. The dude can strike too, which to be honest I didn't think was one of the tools in his belt. However, he proved that against Justin. While still being a little chinny, he survives consistently, and knows that he can take guard, and no one is willing fully going to jump on him.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: