Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:12:12 AM

friends, I believe that the developers came up with a very powerful solution. As I understand it, the current problems of the market are the inability of ordinary people to invest in traditional products, which creates the so-called problem of dividing people into classes of the haves and have-nots.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:16:37 AM

friends, I believe that the developers came up with a very powerful solution. As I understand it, the current problems of the market are the inability of ordinary people to invest in traditional products, which creates the so-called problem of dividing people into classes of the haves and have-nots.
yes, it really is. That is why I do not believe in powerful solutions that are created by each project, because it turns out that, in essence, the problem remains, although, of course, the project is being improved. Or did SafeCapital come up with something that is guaranteed to eliminate this problem?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:20:24 AM

yes, it really is. That is why I do not believe in powerful solutions that are created by each project, because it turns out that, in essence, the problem remains, although, of course, the project is being improved. Or did SafeCapital come up with something that is guaranteed to eliminate this problem?
in fact, yes. The problem will be eliminated more than simply: now any segment of the population will be able to invest even in traditional assets, the value of which sometimes exceeds several thousand dollars. There are other advantages that allow you to not doubt it.
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:24:18 AM

I would say much easier: SafeCapital combines blockchain with all its modern modifications with new innovative products. This will be a powerful solution and a breakthrough in the history of investing! Also, note how much the percentage of the target audience will increase.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:28:11 AM

I would say much easier: SafeCapital combines blockchain with all its modern modifications with new innovative products. This will be a powerful solution and a breakthrough in the history of investing! Also, note how much the percentage of the target audience will increase.
I personally represent this. I will also reconsider my views on this area, since I can not only invest in shares of traditional companies, but also can use index and mutual funds, access to which was also limited and allowed only to experienced and wealthy investors.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:32:55 AM

you know, friends, now it also seems to me that SafeCapital just offers to do the impossible! I appreciated the enormous work that the developers did and I am sure that many will believe in this project as much as I do! And now I propose to still discuss what other products are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:36:07 AM

you know, friends, now it also seems to me that SafeCapital just offers to do the impossible! I appreciated the enormous work that the developers did and I am sure that many will believe in this project as much as I do! And now I propose to still discuss what other products are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I support you. Well, I think the exchange is an important component of any ecosystem. As far as I know, SafeCapital provides such an opportunity. Moreover, this exchange meets all the basic characteristics that it should have. Do you know the requirements for the exchange?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:40:26 AM

I support you. Well, I think the exchange is an important component of any ecosystem. As far as I know, SafeCapital provides such an opportunity. Moreover, this exchange meets all the basic characteristics that it should have. Do you know the requirements for the exchange?
as a user, I believe that it should be as safe as possible, high-speed and be able to process a large number of operations in a minute or even a second. I think that ease of use can still be included here.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:44:11 AM

as a user, I believe that it should be as safe as possible, high-speed and be able to process a large number of operations in a minute or even a second. I think that ease of use can still be included here.
in principle, you are right. So, all these properties are really satisfied. Imagine, the SafeCapital exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second! After such successes, it seems to me that every user should understand how important the creation of exchanges is.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:48:29 AM

it is worth noting not only the technical need to create exchanges, but also give for example statistics figures that clearly demonstrate the growth of funds: for example, for 2018 this is less than $ 1 million trillion.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:52:21 AM

it is worth noting not only the technical need to create exchanges, but also give for example statistics figures that clearly demonstrate the growth of funds: for example, for 2018 this is less than $ 1 million trillion.
it's just fantastic! These are excellent numbers, which, incidentally, show not only the need and importance of exchanges, but also the number of users interested in this process.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:56:19 AM

it's just fantastic! These are excellent numbers, which, incidentally, show not only the need and importance of exchanges, but also the number of users interested in this process.
yes, it is. Moreover, the developers have created their ideal exchange, which not only meets high standards, but also determines, based on many years of research, where its predecessors went and what exactly was wrong.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:00:15 AM

friends, as for the exchange, let me supplement the advantages with one more detail - this is an opportunity not only to process more than 10,000 transactions per second, but also simultaneously provide more than a million unique connections. As a result, trading takes place in real time.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:04:08 AM

friends, as for the exchange, let me supplement the advantages with one more detail - this is an opportunity not only to process more than 10,000 transactions per second, but also simultaneously provide more than a million unique connections. As a result, trading takes place in real time.
this is really a great plus, which once again confirms how quickly the exchange and the project as a whole work: a single click will carry out many useful operations. What could be cooler?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:08:22 AM

this is really a great plus, which once again confirms how quickly the exchange and the project as a whole work: a single click will carry out many useful operations. What could be cooler?
I think it might be better to invest in useful and index funds, as well as the IEO platform, which investors can trust. Each new project is carefully checked by the developers before being presented on the platform. Do you know anything about this campaign?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:12:47 AM

I know a little IEO Runway. They provide automatic availability for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Incidentally, a huge plus of this is the high liquidity since the start of trading. It gives simply huge opportunities for further development.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:16:14 AM

I know a little IEO Runway. They provide automatic availability for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Incidentally, a huge plus of this is the high liquidity since the start of trading. It gives simply huge opportunities for further development.
maybe I'm wrong, but I dare to assume that these projects will provide a large increase in the volume of capital in the future. Do you think I'm right in my assumptions?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:20:18 AM

maybe I'm wrong, but I dare to assume that these projects will provide a large increase in the volume of capital in the future. Do you think I'm right in my assumptions?
yes, you are absolutely right in that. By the way, it is also worth noting that on this platform there will be no end to users, because it does not imply any financial requirements and restrictions.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:24:26 AM

yes, you are absolutely right in that. By the way, it is also worth noting that on this platform there will be no end to users, because it does not imply any financial requirements and restrictions.
but this is great news. To be honest, I assumed that it would be necessary to deposit a certain amount or to observe some rules, but here, it turns out, those do not exist. You can quite say that this is a platform for people.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:28:26 AM

it is also worth saying that on IEO Runway only the most “sweet” projects are collected and, moreover, for those investors who use IEO Platform. And although several years ago, when they were created, they were as if in silence, now they are quite popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: