Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 01:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6100 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:21:50 AM

it turns out that the SafeCapital developers are destroying this established and at the same time disappearing tradition and want to show that it is the SCAP token that will be useful as much as the modern market requires.
yes, probably this is true. The modern market requires a look at stocks and trading more professional and wider. Judging by other similar projects, the problems have not been fixed. It has already been said above that the problem of separation of classes remains.
it seems to me that this is the single most important nuance, since everything else depends on this problem. Everything rests, as I understand it, on retail, or rather, its impossibility.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:25:30 AM

it turns out that the SafeCapital developers are destroying this established and at the same time disappearing tradition and want to show that it is the SCAP token that will be useful as much as the modern market requires.
yes, probably this is true. The modern market requires a look at stocks and trading more professional and wider. Judging by other similar projects, the problems have not been fixed. It has already been said above that the problem of separation of classes remains.
it seems to me that this is the single most important nuance, since everything else depends on this problem. Everything rests, as I understand it, on retail, or rather, its impossibility.
well now it’s possible, thanks to the SafeCapital ecosystem products. For example, you should start with the fact that there is an exchange that meets all high standards, which is fast and processes a lot of transactions per second. For every second user, this is more important than, for example, having an application for buying and selling assets.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:29:39 AM

here I do not agree a bit. For me, security and privacy are paramount on the exchange. Here, by the way, this is fully respected. Security is at the military level, and the storage is cold, since it is it that is distinguished by the impossibility of breaking. At least I heard that breaking a cold store is extremely difficult.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:33:26 AM

as for the only, in your opinion, problem of dividing the poor and rich into classes, this is a consequence, it seems to me. The problem is that retail trading is often difficult.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:37:26 AM

as for the only, in your opinion, problem of dividing the poor and rich into classes, this is a consequence, it seems to me. The problem is that retail trading is often difficult.
here I completely agree. I re-read the information in white paper and found out that it turns out that buying traditional assets is sometimes impossible or extremely difficult due to the requirements of accredited investors and high amounts of contributions. Therefore, probably, the point is not in the amount of funds, but in high commissions.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:41:18 AM

here I completely agree. I re-read the information in white paper and found out that it turns out that buying traditional assets is sometimes impossible or extremely difficult due to the requirements of accredited investors and high amounts of contributions. Therefore, probably, the point is not in the amount of funds, but in high commissions.
I think the fact is that in some companies it is impossible to buy a partial share, but only in its entirety, and the amount of a whole share can reach several thousand dollars (for example, Berkshire Hathaway). But with the SafeCapital project, this is more than possible.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:45:38 AM

I think the fact is that in some companies it is impossible to buy a partial share, but only in its entirety, and the amount of a whole share can reach several thousand dollars (for example, Berkshire Hathaway). But with the SafeCapital project, this is more than possible.
it is exactly. In addition, do not forget that securities require the principle of "all or nothing." By the way, the same structure applies to venture capital investments. I mean, you need to be a partner in a venture company, otherwise you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing a startup.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:49:31 AM

friends, investing is actually a difficult process, it seems to me. But probably with SafeCapital it will be much easier. At least, attention should be paid to how much the number of participants who came to take into account changes in the familiar concept will increase.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:53:43 AM

friends, please note that the presence of intermediaries in this system should also be attributed to traditional investment. SafeCapital is completely free of this. By the way, there are still masternodes that allow you to receive passive income from your investments.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:57:40 AM

friends, please note that the presence of intermediaries in this system should also be attributed to traditional investment. SafeCapital is completely free of this. By the way, there are still masternodes that allow you to receive passive income from your investments.
yes, passive income really has a place to be here, but it will only happen if you own a certain amount. It is necessary that you have them from 3, and then your bonus will be 2% of the total. I think for a start even 2% is pretty good.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:01:16 AM

I heard that SafeCapital gives much greater rewards than other cryptocurrency platforms. I can’t say which ones specifically, but the matter is about rates. Can you say something about specific organizations to understand the level of SafeCapital? Roll Eyes
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:05:58 AM

I heard that SafeCapital gives much greater rewards than other cryptocurrency platforms. I can’t say which ones specifically, but the matter is about rates. Can you say something about specific organizations to understand the level of SafeCapital? Roll Eyes
with regard to rates, the organizations are called ICON, NEO and Qtum. I read the publication Ethereum 2.0 for the year 2020, which talked about the rate, which is lower than that of SafeCapital, by as much as 4%! It seems to me that in the framework of the rewards received, this can be a big difference.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:09:24 AM

with regard to rates, the organizations are called ICON, NEO and Qtum. I read the publication Ethereum 2.0 for the year 2020, which talked about the rate, which is lower than that of SafeCapital, by as much as 4%! It seems to me that in the framework of the rewards received, this can be a big difference.
yes, that’s true. In addition, even SafeCapital's ROI level is higher since it starts at 90%. And platforms with cryptocurrencies, compared with which the SafeCapital indicator is higher, are Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. Agree that SafeCapital is a revolutionary project along with the SCAP token.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:13:41 AM

from now on I will perceive masternodes as a savings account. I read the full table of bonuses that are provided for owning them, and this impressed me. By the way, what can you say about the SafeInsure project? How is he associated with SafeCapital?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:17:47 AM

from now on I will perceive masternodes as a savings account. I read the full table of bonuses that are provided for owning them, and this impressed me. By the way, what can you say about the SafeInsure project? How is he associated with SafeCapital?
users of this project can exchange internal SINS tokens with SCAP with a parity rate of X: 1. At the same time, they will be required to use a masternode. In principle, I personally do not make any difference from which project to which tokens need to be changed. The main thing for me is that I can receive passive income even when I sleep.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:21:23 AM

getting remuneration even when you sleep is, frankly, news for me. Although I somewhere heard a quote from a well-known investor, that if I do not make money while sleeping, it means that I will work forever.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:25:28 AM

getting remuneration even when you sleep is, frankly, news for me. Although I somewhere heard a quote from a well-known investor, that if I do not make money while sleeping, it means that I will work forever.
this famous investor was Warren Buffett. Literally, his quote is: “If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” I think these are great words that should encourage users to invest.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:29:32 AM

this famous investor was Warren Buffett. Literally, his quote is: “If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” I think these are great words that should encourage users to invest.
you know, these are golden words, because now there really is such an opportunity, with the SafeCapital project. Moreover, masternodes are win-win, and their structure is innovative. Although this system as a whole is not new, SafeCapital developers have made improvements.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:33:22 AM

it is also worth noting such an interesting “trick”: I do not know if this is possible in other projects where there are masternodes, but it is here that the advantage lies in blocking funds for a year in order to preserve their values.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:37:18 AM

it is also worth noting such an interesting “trick”: I do not know if this is possible in other projects where there are masternodes, but it is here that the advantage lies in blocking funds for a year in order to preserve their values.
I know about it. This process is described in white paper. The values ​​of tokens will, firstly, remain stable, and secondly, the users themselves will bring great benefits to the network, which will properly stimulate them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: