Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:53:15 AM

I heard about masternodes: SafeCapital is not the only platform that uses them. In addition, the plus of the masternodes in SafeCapital is that the rewards here are much higher than on other platforms.
I have already looked at the more exact size of bonuses in a small table presented in white paper. Unfortunately, I have nothing to compare with, so I can’t say how much the rewards here are higher than on other platforms.
first of all, the developers themselves talk about this, and secondly, I advise you to familiarize yourself with the article Ethereum 2.0 for the next year. It says that their rewards are 4% lower than in SafeCapital or so.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:57:19 AM

let me correct you. The reward for betting in Ethereum is 4%, which is lower than what SafeCapital stackers will receive. And after that there will be bonuses that will significantly increase the ROI of users and masternode owners.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

let me correct you. The reward for betting in Ethereum is 4%, which is lower than what SafeCapital stackers will receive. And after that there will be bonuses that will significantly increase the ROI of users and masternode owners.
by the way, it turns out that in order to get a reward, you can even just own them. But rewards are relied on in the possession of masternodes, starting from 3 pieces. ROI here also starts from 90%, which greatly increases the credibility of the platform as a whole.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:05:52 AM

by the way, it turns out that in order to get a reward, you can even just own them. But rewards are relied on in the possession of masternodes, starting from 3 pieces. ROI here also starts from 90%, which greatly increases the credibility of the platform as a whole.
I completely agree with you. The idea that whatever rewards are here, it warms me, is in any case higher than on other even eminent platforms, such as, for example, Dash, PIVX and Zcoin.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:09:14 AM

I propose to discuss the advantages of the exchange, which has the best conditions that can only be in exchanges. These are not even conditions, but characteristics that any most efficient exchange should have. It is worth noting that she is not alone here.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:13:12 AM

I propose to discuss the advantages of the exchange, which has the best conditions that can only be in exchanges. These are not even conditions, but characteristics that any most efficient exchange should have. It is worth noting that she is not alone here.
it’s not just one, but the main one, and the rest are additional products that will facilitate trade. For example, SafeCapital Exchange is the main trading tool, and Shift Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange in a short time, trading, instant and easy.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:17:57 AM

it’s not just one, but the main one, and the rest are additional products that will facilitate trade. For example, SafeCapital Exchange is the main trading tool, and Shift Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange in a short time, trading, instant and easy.
but what about CrowdFundr, Runway IEO? What can you say about these products? I know that they are not entirely for trading, but rather for financing and searching for projects that could be open to the crowd, but nevertheless, can you tell us something about them?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:21:56 AM

but what about CrowdFundr, Runway IEO? What can you say about these products? I know that they are not entirely for trading, but rather for financing and searching for projects that could be open to the crowd, but nevertheless, can you tell us something about them?
Crowdfundr, for example, allows everyday businesses to find the necessary financing. Runway is an IEO platform for people where the best projects are presented. This is better and cooler than ICOs, and most importantly - more reliable. I think that it is these very products that are essentially the most useful. There is nothing superfluous.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:25:09 AM

friends, but these are not the only products that the SafeCapital ecosystem provides. Do not forget that many users are interested in buying precious metals, stocks and other similar products. Purveyor shopping center was created for these purposes.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:29:11 AM

friends, but these are not the only products that the SafeCapital ecosystem provides. Do not forget that many users are interested in buying precious metals, stocks and other similar products. Purveyor shopping center was created for these purposes.
wait, but after all, the precious metals purchased need to be stored somewhere so that they are not stolen, and so as not to worry about how safe and sound they are. Do purveyor suppliers provide their warehouses, which they probably have?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:33:10 AM

wait, but after all, the precious metals purchased need to be stored somewhere so that they are not stolen, and so as not to worry about how safe and sound they are. Do purveyor suppliers provide their warehouses, which they probably have?
you are absolutely right. You don’t have to worry, because Purveyor will do everything for you and for you. In general, I believe that in this ecosystem there is really everything that is needed for comfortable trading, and therefore it is necessary to give credit to the developers for such a useful project.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:37:54 AM

friends, but what about mutual and index funds? With traditional investing, everything is clear to me, but what about these cases? It seemed to me that with mutual and index funds there are some details that do not fit the standard tools offered here.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:41:22 AM

friends, but what about mutual and index funds? With traditional investing, everything is clear to me, but what about these cases? It seemed to me that with mutual and index funds there are some details that do not fit the standard tools offered here.
yes, there really are nuances here, but the tool here is slightly different, it just has not yet reached our discussion. This is the Autopilot Foundation. It provides you with a personalized and fairly easy to use foundation that allows you to create your own platform.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:45:13 AM

yes, there really are nuances here, but the tool here is slightly different, it just has not yet reached our discussion. This is the Autopilot Foundation. It provides you with a personalized and fairly easy to use foundation that allows you to create your own platform.
is it really this that explains the simplicity of its use? I thought that there wouldn’t be anything new to create, but just a ready-made tool that could be used for trading in mutual and index funds.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:49:40 AM

my friend, this is the finished tool. It is targeted specifically at your investment needs. In addition, there is no third party, no intermediaries. And this is thanks to the blockchain. This is a programmable application.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:55:39 AM

my friend, this is the finished tool. It is targeted specifically at your investment needs. In addition, there is no third party, no intermediaries. And this is thanks to the blockchain. This is a programmable application.
it seems to me that I understand what I mean. With this application, I myself can configure my investments in such a way that it is convenient for me personally. Probably Autopilot can save you from exorbitantly high fees, what do you think?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:59:10 AM

it seems to me that I understand what I mean. With this application, I myself can configure my investments in such a way that it is convenient for me personally. Probably Autopilot can save you from exorbitantly high fees, what do you think?
it is quite right, he eliminates this. Moreover, before you had to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then he, in turn, managed your products. Here you do everything yourself. This is a great approach that saves you from unnecessary actions.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:03:11 PM

it is quite right, he eliminates this. Moreover, before you had to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then he, in turn, managed your products. Here you do everything yourself. This is a great approach that saves you from unnecessary actions.
yes, I agree with you. In general, I would like to note the direct participation of the blockchain in the entire ecosystem. Thanks to the blockchain, we no longer need intermediaries, but this is the saving and the possibility of automated actions on the part of the system.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:07:07 PM

you know, I also like in this fund that there is the possibility of automatic portfolio distribution. For example, if I want to do this on my own, and the weight and price of the coin have changed, the fund will automatically track these changes, and then rebalance the entire portfolio in accordance with my requests.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:12:01 PM

you know, I also like in this fund that there is the possibility of automatic portfolio distribution. For example, if I want to do this on my own, and the weight and price of the coin have changed, the fund will automatically track these changes, and then rebalance the entire portfolio in accordance with my requests.
yes, it is really very convenient. In addition, this feature is provided in real time. An autopilot sells more efficient assets and buys those that have less weight in the portfolio. This is very convenient, agree!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: