Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6083 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:05:07 PM

I welcome you, friends, on this wonderful platform! I propose to immediately proceed to discuss the benefits. But, it seems to me, there will be very many things to discuss here, because the more I study the project, the more useful it seems to me.
I completely agree with you. It is more than relevant now. By the way, did you know that it is built on a blockchain? You should also understand that the blockchain is currently experiencing some difficulties with the further stage of development. If I'm not mistaken, many years of research have borne fruit.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

I welcome you, friends, on this wonderful platform! I propose to immediately proceed to discuss the benefits. But, it seems to me, there will be very many things to discuss here, because the more I study the project, the more useful it seems to me.
I completely agree with you. It is more than relevant now. By the way, did you know that it is built on a blockchain? You should also understand that the blockchain is currently experiencing some difficulties with the further stage of development. If I'm not mistaken, many years of research have borne fruit.
yes, it’s even hard to imagine that the blockchain is already 10 years old. It saddens me that during this time no cryptocurrency has appeared that could be trusted with mass distribution. But I think that this is a matter of time and, for example, SafeCapital will be that very ideal platform, and SCAP - an ideal cryptocurrency.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:13:15 PM

I agree with the relevance of this project, because the interaction with financial products requires special care, approach and special characteristics that would simplify this interaction. Yes, the blockchain is not the last place here, so I believe that simplification of products through it is necessary.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

I believe that it is for this reason that the SafeCapital ecosystem was created. It is decentralized, fair and user-friendly thanks to the modular products that make up this ecosystem.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:22:20 PM

I believe that it is for this reason that the SafeCapital ecosystem was created. It is decentralized, fair and user-friendly thanks to the modular products that make up this ecosystem.
modular products in this ecosystem are very useful, I have already studied some of them. For example, the exchange has high quality standards, fantastic speed and a lot of processed information per second. These are the main characteristics that every exchange should have.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

modular products in this ecosystem are very useful, I have already studied some of them. For example, the exchange has high quality standards, fantastic speed and a lot of processed information per second. These are the main characteristics that every exchange should have.
these are not its only advantages. It is also worth noting security: as a member of the community you must be sure that your assets are in a safe place and will not be hacked. Here, security, by the way, is at the military level. In addition, 96% of your assets are kept in cold wallets.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:36:35 PM

these are not its only advantages. It is also worth noting security: as a member of the community you must be sure that your assets are in a safe place and will not be hacked. Here, security, by the way, is at the military level. In addition, 96% of your assets are kept in cold wallets.
I know that cold storage is much safer than hot. This is probably why the developers decided to try out this particular type of storage. It is also worth noting additional funds in this store: these are geographically distributed keys and air cooling.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:20:09 PM

friends, let's talk about traditional investing. I know that not all investors have the opportunity to invest specifically in traditional assets due to the difference in income compared to richer investors. How long will such a situation be observed, or do the developers of this ecosystem have their own solution?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

friends, let's talk about traditional investing. I know that not all investors have the opportunity to invest specifically in traditional assets due to the difference in income compared to richer investors. How long will such a situation be observed, or do the developers of this ecosystem have their own solution?
of course, is. By the way, their goal is precisely to expand access to financial products. Now everyone with a smartphone and the Internet can invest in any assets, and even traditional ones. Those products that SafeCapital developers have will be most welcome.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:30:10 PM

of course, is. By the way, their goal is precisely to expand access to financial products. Now everyone with a smartphone and the Internet can invest in any assets, and even traditional ones. Those products that SafeCapital developers have will be most welcome.
it looks like you mean a platform for investing in index and mutual funds. Yes, such an application is indeed available, and it provides much broader opportunities that will only help future investors understand this complex, in my opinion, topic.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:34:16 PM

it looks like you mean a platform for investing in index and mutual funds. Yes, such an application is indeed available, and it provides much broader opportunities that will only help future investors understand this complex, in my opinion, topic.
yes, I’m talking about it and other products that also have their own advantages: this is the IEO Runway platform for combining the efforts of investors and innovative projects, and Crowdfundr for seeking financing ... in general, as you can see, the advantages of the project obvious.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

yes, this is obvious, because the developers, before creating it, probably carried out a number of studies to find out the problems of the market and create an ecosystem that would solve all the current problems of the market. By the way, what, in your opinion, are shortcomings in the financial industry?
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:42:35 PM

yes, this is obvious, because the developers, before creating it, probably carried out a number of studies to find out the problems of the market and create an ecosystem that would solve all the current problems of the market. By the way, what, in your opinion, are shortcomings in the financial industry?
I personally think that there is a problem of interclass difference between investors, namely traditional investment, as mentioned above, is not available for ordinary investors, since there are commissions, interaction with brokers and even the purchase of shares in large companies.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:48:23 PM

I personally think that there is a problem of interclass difference between investors, namely traditional investment, as mentioned above, is not available for ordinary investors, since there are commissions, interaction with brokers and even the purchase of shares in large companies.
yes, this problem is really present. Do you know what else perpetuates this difference? This is the inability to become a venture investor, because for this you need to be a partner in a venture organization. This makes it impossible for small investors to participate in the next Airbnb and Facebook.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:45:24 PM

I also think that investing in traditional assets is a battle, because it is not only an interclass difference, but also high contributions, the requirements of accredited investors, and the inability to buy a partial share (this is a buy-in principle). It turns out that the developers offer a completely innovative solution in the form of different applications?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:47:28 PM

I also think that investing in traditional assets is a battle, because it is not only an interclass difference, but also high contributions, the requirements of accredited investors, and the inability to buy a partial share (this is a buy-in principle). It turns out that the developers offer a completely innovative solution in the form of different applications?
in general, yes. But these applications allow you to trade according to your investment needs. Agree that this is very convenient when the program is not standard, and you can configure it as you wish. Read white paper and you will see specific examples of these applications.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:51:51 PM

in general, yes. But these applications allow you to trade according to your investment needs. Agree that this is very convenient when the program is not standard, and you can configure it as you wish. Read white paper and you will see specific examples of these applications.
I know specific examples. This, for example, Autopilot fund. It has a simple interface, but this is because the DApp application is programmable, and you configure it yourself. By the way, he still knows how to automatically track your investment portfolio.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:02:45 PM

you know, friends, confirmation of the automatic setup of the fund is also in white paper. For example, if you decide to evenly divide assets in your portfolio, then Autopilot will distribute their current price and weight as needed. That is, it rebalances your portfolio by selling effective assets and acquiring assets with less weight.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:05:48 PM

you know, friends, confirmation of the automatic setup of the fund is also in white paper. For example, if you decide to evenly divide assets in your portfolio, then Autopilot will distribute their current price and weight as needed. That is, it rebalances your portfolio by selling effective assets and acquiring assets with less weight.
this is a great solution. This approach significantly reduces your risk, but at the same time, your portfolio will be diversified, and over time it will even be a cost savings. As you can see, due to the fact that you independently configure the platform “for yourself”, the fund acts in accordance with your needs.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:18:16 PM

I would like to add a few words about the blockchain. Yes, its participation in the ecosystem is invaluable, but it is worth paying attention to the fact that thanks to the blockchain, third-party intervention is not required. As I understand it, a large amount of money is spent to pay for intermediaries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: