Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:26:23 AM

wait-wait, so you want to say that SafeCapital masternodes are win-win? I did not know that this happens. Honestly, I was sure that even if we receive passive income, in a year there will be little left of it. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions? Huh
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:30:31 AM

wait-wait, so you want to say that SafeCapital masternodes are win-win? I did not know that this happens. Honestly, I was sure that even if we receive passive income, in a year there will be little left of it. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions? Huh
here I have to correct you. First, when you own masternodes, you benefit not only yourself, but also the network itself. Secondly, you make a deposit, which is blocked for one year, during which your investments will be kept and stable.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:34:08 AM

here I have to correct you. First, when you own masternodes, you benefit not only yourself, but also the network itself. Secondly, you make a deposit, which is blocked for one year, during which your investments will be kept and stable.
you are absolutely right. This is SCAP, the first masternode coin to block a deposit for the first year. By the way, blocking collateral for the whole year is SafeCapital's innovative structure. The network will thus encourage users to purchase masternodes.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:38:30 AM

this revolutionary design makes SafeCapital an advanced network and SCAP token anti-inflation. In addition, SafeInsure users who change SINS to SCAP at X: 1 parity will be required to use masternodes. In a word, a convenient system for passive income. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:42:24 AM

you know, I'm just starting to understand that I know almost nothing about the SCAP service token. If it is official, it turns out that it is built into the platform at the protocol level, or am I mistaken?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:46:55 AM

you know, I'm just starting to understand that I know almost nothing about the SCAP service token. If it is official, it turns out that it is built into the platform at the protocol level, or am I mistaken?
you are right, it is really built into the platform, and is also used in almost every operation in the SafeCapital ecosystem. As far as I understood from the information in the white paper, it is useful for long-term investments.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:50:13 AM

you are right, it is really built into the platform, and is also used in almost every operation in the SafeCapital ecosystem. As far as I understood from the information in the white paper, it is useful for long-term investments.
yes, I already got acquainted with the characteristics of this token. It turns out that its maximum supply is 10.1 million SCAP. It is also available for sale on the exchange, which brings him another advantage to the piggy bank. For me personally, these points were important.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:54:21 AM

yes, I already got acquainted with the characteristics of this token. It turns out that its maximum supply is 10.1 million SCAP. It is also available for sale on the exchange, which brings him another advantage to the piggy bank. For me personally, these points were important.
but for me, for example, the block generation speed is more important. In this case, this indicator is 60 seconds. Imagine, one block is generated in a minute! For me it's fantastic! The figure is more than excellent. Only I do not know what reward is supposed for one block.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:58:28 AM

but for me, for example, the block generation speed is more important. In this case, this indicator is 60 seconds. Imagine, one block is generated in a minute! For me it's fantastic! The figure is more than excellent. Only I do not know what reward is supposed for one block.
with regard to remuneration, it will be 0.2 - 6.2 SCAP. And the reward for owning masternodes raises the ROI to 90%. By the way, did you know that several variants of the blockchain metric are used here? Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about this.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:02:35 AM

SafeCapital truly offers several innovative design options. This ensures high performance, excellent security and scalability.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:06:30 AM

SafeCapital truly offers several innovative design options. This ensures high performance, excellent security and scalability.
for some reason I also did not know about it. Although, knowing the developers, it could be assumed that they would develop the project even to such trifles. Now I am calm that everyone will be able to take full advantage of the financial products that are offered on the market.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:10:20 AM

for some reason I also did not know about it. Although, knowing the developers, it could be assumed that they would develop the project even to such trifles. Now I am calm that everyone will be able to take full advantage of the financial products that are offered on the market.
among other things, there is another very important advantage. The SafeCapital platform and all its financial products and features are for people. Even if something happens to your loved ones and they need help, this platform makes the best use of the goodwill of crowds around the world.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

I find it very attractive. Since the blockchain is a distributed and decentralized book that tracks every transaction, it turns out that donations are now made as simple as possible: they will be completely transparent, which eliminates the assignment of these funds to third parties.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:18:53 AM

I find it very attractive. Since the blockchain is a distributed and decentralized book that tracks every transaction, it turns out that donations are now made as simple as possible: they will be completely transparent, which eliminates the assignment of these funds to third parties.
yes, you are absolutely right in that. In addition, the SafeCapital charity platform works in the same way as our Runway IEO platform, except that charity organizations donate their work to potential donors instead of setting up IEO.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:22:36 AM

for example, I have always been sure that donations should not be made, if only because I don’t know where my money goes. Well, SafeCapital developers interrupted this established concept and introduced a new one using the blockchain.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:26:11 AM

for example, I have always been sure that donations should not be made, if only because I don’t know where my money goes. Well, SafeCapital developers interrupted this established concept and introduced a new one using the blockchain.
yes, I am once again convinced that the blockchain helps absolutely in any field, and this help is so invaluable that, for example, the sphere of donations can no longer do without it. Especially when there is such a project as SafeCapital.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

yes, I am once again convinced that the blockchain helps absolutely in any field, and this help is so invaluable that, for example, the sphere of donations can no longer do without it. Especially when there is such a project as SafeCapital.
yes, I support you in this. The SafeCapital decentralization charity platform is based on the premise that blockchain and donations go hand in hand. And as much as we all want to give to charity, to make sure that it falls into the right hands is a difficult task.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

friends, I propose to draw your attention to the opportunities for retail investors, which we are, investing in this fund. For example, with regard to the purchase of shares in traditional companies, this nuance is clear that not all investors can buy the entire share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. But what can you say about index and mutual funds?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:38:21 AM

friends, I propose to draw your attention to the opportunities for retail investors, which we are, investing in this fund. For example, with regard to the purchase of shares in traditional companies, this nuance is clear that not all investors can buy the entire share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. But what can you say about index and mutual funds?
the developers have also changed this concept: Autopilot Fund provides you with a personalized, easy-to-use fund. Autopilot Fund is a DApp programmable application that allows you to customize your investments according to your needs as they change.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:42:22 AM

the developers have also changed this concept: Autopilot Fund provides you with a personalized, easy-to-use fund. Autopilot Fund is a DApp programmable application that allows you to customize your investments according to your needs as they change.
wait, but in order to participate in a fund of this kind, it is necessary to purchase an investment product from the fund manager and allow him to manage the rest. This is expensive! Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: