Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

good day to all who are aimed at making a profit using the SafeCapital ecosystem! I can’t say that I thoroughly studied all the information, but I definitely see that the project is very relevant, especially for beginners in the trade.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:41:24 PM

good day to all who are aimed at making a profit using the SafeCapital ecosystem! I can’t say that I thoroughly studied all the information, but I definitely see that the project is very relevant, especially for beginners in the trade.
I completely agree with you. In addition, there are beginners not only in trading, but also in investment in general, since some of its types were not available for some time. To be more precise, they were available only to a certain circle of users.
Alaa

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

I completely agree with you. In addition, there are beginners not only in trading, but also in investment in general, since some of its types were not available for some time. To be more precise, they were available only to a certain circle of users.
yes, they were rich and experienced investors. The problem was that due to the requirements of accredited investors, high commissions and high-value shares, a picture was created of the separation of classes between the haves and have-nots. With the advent of SafeCapital, the situation must change.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:49:16 PM

yes, they were rich and experienced investors. The problem was that due to the requirements of accredited investors, high commissions and high-value shares, a picture was created of the separation of classes between the haves and have-nots. With the advent of SafeCapital, the situation must change.
yes, I heard that the developers are introducing a new concept that will allow everyone to financially join the investment market. I believe that this opportunity will advance the investment industry sufficiently, since the turnover of funds on exchanges and the circulation of digital coins will increase: there will be more of them.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 01:58:29 PM

it seemed to me that the topic of digital coins is beginning to fade into the background. Blockchain, as it seemed to me, reached the pinnacle of development and begins to become obsolete, and cryptocurrency no longer needs mass distribution. Even in 10 years, a single coin has not been created. Perhaps I am somewhat skeptical about this world.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

it seemed to me that the topic of digital coins is beginning to fade into the background. Blockchain, as it seemed to me, reached the pinnacle of development and begins to become obsolete, and cryptocurrency no longer needs mass distribution. Even in 10 years, a single coin has not been created. Perhaps I am somewhat skeptical about this world.
most likely, you do not quite correctly understand this tool. Yes, it is possible that no reliable cryptocurrency was created, but nevertheless, the blockchain has always been and will be the best of all technologies for automation and transparency of processes. Do you know what he is?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:22:14 PM

most likely, you do not quite correctly understand this tool. Yes, it is possible that no reliable cryptocurrency was created, but nevertheless, the blockchain has always been and will be the best of all technologies for automation and transparency of processes. Do you know what he is?
I know that this is a decentralized and transparent distributed network, but I don’t quite understand if it will be really useful as they say about it. By the way, if it really helps to improve the conditions of a particular sphere, then, most likely, in the financial sector this needs to be done first.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

I completely agree with you guys. The above nuances of traditional investment are not the only problem, although I would call it the main one, because the conditions and the provision of services change due to the difference in classes. In addition, there are other details that prevent you from fully trading and earning income.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:30:12 PM

I completely agree with you guys. The above nuances of traditional investment are not the only problem, although I would call it the main one, because the conditions and the provision of services change due to the difference in classes. In addition, there are other details that prevent you from fully trading and earning income.
what details do you mean? If this is a question of intermediaries, then it has been resolved within the SafeCapital ecosystem: thanks to the use of blockchain, they will not be. Agree how cool it is and how it will save you money. I think this is a great opportunity to promote the investment market.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

what details do you mean? If this is a question of intermediaries, then it has been resolved within the SafeCapital ecosystem: thanks to the use of blockchain, they will not be. Agree how cool it is and how it will save you money. I think this is a great opportunity to promote the investment market.
in general, yes. By the way, I really meant it. But it is worth noting that the problem is also an incomplete understanding of cryptocurrency as a profitable tool. Perhaps many people think that the tools for trading are too complex to interact with them.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 04:41:45 PM

in general, yes. By the way, I really meant it. But it is worth noting that the problem is also an incomplete understanding of cryptocurrency as a profitable tool. Perhaps many people think that the tools for trading are too complex to interact with them.
in this case, all the products of the SafeCapital ecosystem attract all users because they are quite easy to use, and in the Autopilot fund you can even program your platform for your investment needs. This is just fantastic! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:29:58 AM

friends, I am here for the first time on this project. I know that the nuances of the investment market are discussed here. Tell us what is the concept of this ecosystem and is it true that blockchain is currently experiencing a transition period?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:32:13 AM

friends, I am here for the first time on this project. I know that the nuances of the investment market are discussed here. Tell us what is the concept of this ecosystem and is it true that blockchain is currently experiencing a transition period?
yes, it really looks like a turning point. The fact is that there will be no mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, but the blockchain has already achieved some progress in its many years of development. Therefore, I personally do not understand what the situation will be in the case of this ecosystem.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:35:17 AM

you know, but everything is clear enough to me. Firstly, SafeCapital creates really useful tools for trading and making profit. Secondly, the ecosystem was created in order to solve previous shortcomings and expand the target audience of the investment market.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:38:23 AM

you know, but everything is clear enough to me. Firstly, SafeCapital creates really useful tools for trading and making profit. Secondly, the ecosystem was created in order to solve previous shortcomings and expand the target audience of the investment market.
how will the target audience be expanded? I think I understand what you mean. It's about access to investment products of each category of users, right? Yes, there are some difficulties in this area now, but SafeCapital developers will solve this problem.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:41:16 AM

how will the target audience be expanded? I think I understand what you mean. It's about access to investment products of each category of users, right? Yes, there are some difficulties in this area now, but SafeCapital developers will solve this problem.
yes, I meant it. Therefore, I am also here for the first time, since I assumed that my funds would not be enough to trade traditional assets. As far as I know, they are quite expensive, and not every investor can afford to buy them.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

yes, I meant it. Therefore, I am also here for the first time, since I assumed that my funds would not be enough to trade traditional assets. As far as I know, they are quite expensive, and not every investor can afford to buy them.
I talked about the same thing. I know that there are some difficulties with access to financial products. In addition, many users incorrectly interpret cryptocurrency as a tool. They must understand what it is. Do you understand all these nuances?
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:47:12 AM

guys, I suggest now to get acquainted not with the problems of the cryptocurrency and investment market, but with the products that SafeCapital offers. Firstly, these are exchanges and applications that help to carry out trading most simply. Secondly, these are other tools that affect other areas of life.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:51:26 AM

guys, I suggest now to get acquainted not with the problems of the cryptocurrency and investment market, but with the products that SafeCapital offers. Firstly, these are exchanges and applications that help to carry out trading most simply. Secondly, these are other tools that affect other areas of life.
I support you. By the way, I know about additional tools: this is an online store, a charity platform, a crowdfunding platform, and an IEO platform. You can call them not additional, but simply part of the ecosystem.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:54:16 AM

I support you. By the way, I know about additional tools: this is an online store, a charity platform, a crowdfunding platform, and an IEO platform. You can call them not additional, but simply part of the ecosystem.
it is. They really are part of SafeCapital. By the way, as part of its entire 8 modular products that you can use not only together, but also separately, each of them will benefit you in increasing profits. Incidentally, it is worth listing them again so as not to be mistaken.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: