Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:39:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:57:10 AM

guys, I suggest now to get acquainted not with the problems of the cryptocurrency and investment market, but with the products that SafeCapital offers. Firstly, these are exchanges and applications that help to carry out trading most simply. Secondly, these are other tools that affect other areas of life.
I support you. By the way, I know about additional tools: this is an online store, a charity platform, a crowdfunding platform, and an IEO platform. You can call them not additional, but simply part of the ecosystem.
it is. They really are part of SafeCapital. By the way, as part of its entire 8 modular products that you can use not only together, but also separately, each of them will benefit you in increasing profits. Incidentally, it is worth listing them again so as not to be mistaken.
yes, you are right. These are 2 exchanges, an online store, a charity platform, a crowdfunding platform, an IEO platform, an Autopilot fund for trading index and mutual funds, and even masternodes for generating passive income. These are all those products that are part of SafeCapital.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:00:35 AM

I did not hear anything about masternodes, but it looks very interesting. As far as I know, it is extremely difficult to find a platform in the cryptocurrency world that allows you to get passive income. It always seemed to me that it was rather difficult. I was familiar with masternodes on another similar platform.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:03:18 AM

I did not hear anything about masternodes, but it looks very interesting. As far as I know, it is extremely difficult to find a platform in the cryptocurrency world that allows you to get passive income. It always seemed to me that it was rather difficult. I was familiar with masternodes on another similar platform.
by the way, with the help of them you can even get bonuses from the total amount, though their size depends on how many masternodes you own. The right amount should start from three, the bonus for them is 2%. For starters, it seems to me that this is not bad.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:06:28 AM

by the way, with the help of them you can even get bonuses from the total amount, though their size depends on how many masternodes you own. The right amount should start from three, the bonus for them is 2%. For starters, it seems to me that this is not bad.
I agree, it really is. You already have good knowledge of project information. It looks like you studied white paper. Apparently, you decided not to wait for the release of the site and the white paper and decided to read what is already available.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:09:56 AM

I agree, it really is. You already have good knowledge of project information. It looks like you studied white paper. Apparently, you decided not to wait for the release of the site and the white paper and decided to read what is already available.
everything is very intelligibly painted in this white paper. This is all the products, and a description of each of them individually. There is even a road map. By the way, before the release of the site and paper there is very little left: this event is planned for the current year, or rather, at its end.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:12:24 AM

I was always wondering what kind of charity platform will be here. Will it be an application or will it be possible to complete a donation act with each service? I believe that its launch has not yet occurred, so it is possible that I should not expect an answer.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:15:35 AM

I was always wondering what kind of charity platform will be here. Will it be an application or will it be possible to complete a donation act with each service? I believe that its launch has not yet occurred, so it is possible that I should not expect an answer.
it seems to me that the fact of the existence of a charity platform itself needs to be assessed: this is a very sore subject, because many users do not always understand where their money went, so they don’t want to donate. In addition, we need a system that will track all receipts.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:18:35 AM

it seems to me that the fact of the existence of a charity platform itself needs to be assessed: this is a very sore subject, because many users do not always understand where their money went, so they don’t want to donate. In addition, we need a system that will track all receipts.
by the way, there is such a system, and this is a blockchain. He not only keeps track of all receipts, but also does not provide an opportunity to change anything in history. In addition, now each user will see what receipts were and from whom. This is a huge advantage of the blockchain.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:21:45 AM

by the way, there is such a system, and this is a blockchain. He not only keeps track of all receipts, but also does not provide an opportunity to change anything in history. In addition, now each user will see what receipts were and from whom. This is a huge advantage of the blockchain.
that is, it turns out that now with the SafeCapital ecosystem, users will no longer have to worry about where their donations will go? If so, that’s great. It seems to me that with such a donation system very soon there will be even more patrons, as everything will happen transparently and honestly.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:24:07 AM

by the way, the blockchain metric provides some design options if you did not know: they will make it optimal for ensuring high performance, unsurpassed security and scalability.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:27:18 AM

with the process of implementing charity, I understand everything. Tell us how exactly will it work? Perhaps there is one of the SafeCapital products that is similar in functionality to a charity platform?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:31:18 AM

with the process of implementing charity, I understand everything. Tell us how exactly will it work? Perhaps there is one of the SafeCapital products that is similar in functionality to a charity platform?
as far as I know, this is the Runway IEO platform. It is she who works on a functional similar to the charity platform. There is one caveat: charitable organizations immediately transfer everything to those in need. Of course, as is the case with Runway IEO, IEO will not be installed.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:34:15 AM

as far as I know, this is the Runway IEO platform. It is she who works on a functional similar to the charity platform. There is one caveat: charitable organizations immediately transfer everything to those in need. Of course, as is the case with Runway IEO, IEO will not be installed.
it seems to me that I did not fully understand this. One thing I know for sure: blockchain is an ideal network for making transparent donations. It serves as a decentralized public book that constantly captures every transaction.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:37:14 AM

it seems to me that I did not fully understand this. One thing I know for sure: blockchain is an ideal network for making transparent donations. It serves as a decentralized public book that constantly captures every transaction.
it is. We can summarize that if your loved one is in difficulty, then you can turn to the donation platform, which also uses blockchain (it seems to me that not only SafeCapital uses it). This platform will help you.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:40:15 AM

friends, I’m thinking about the fact that if not only SafeCapital uses blockchain, then why is it still experiencing a turning point at the present time? Could this be due to the lack of a large number of cryptocurrencies or is there something else?
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:43:08 AM

friends, I’m thinking about the fact that if not only SafeCapital uses blockchain, then why is it still experiencing a turning point at the present time? Could this be due to the lack of a large number of cryptocurrencies or is there something else?
it seems to me that the fact is that despite the long life of blockchain and bitcoin (and this is as much as 10 years), not one of the cryptocurrencies was used as a single one, and not one of the coins is reliable. It seems to me that this point needs to be taken into account.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:46:11 AM

it seems to me that the fact is that despite the long life of blockchain and bitcoin (and this is as much as 10 years), not one of the cryptocurrencies was used as a single one, and not one of the coins is reliable. It seems to me that this point needs to be taken into account.
yes, you are probably right. But pay attention to SafeCapital: if everything goes according to the plan of the developers, the project will be very popular. It seems to me that he is already popular now. Plus, its relevance will be at the highest level.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:49:18 AM

yes, you are probably right. But pay attention to SafeCapital: if everything goes according to the plan of the developers, the project will be very popular. It seems to me that he is already popular now. Plus, its relevance will be at the highest level.
I represent the number of new entrants after the launch of the ecosystem. By the way, I noticed that the launch will occur first at the end of this year, and then there will be a certain test, I believe, in order to evaluate the system for reliability and errors. If you know, tell us why the different start dates are described in the roadmap.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:52:17 AM

everything is easily explained here: firstly, the SafeCapital network is launched first, and then only the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem is launched. As I understand it, first starting the network, and then the entire system completely. Perhaps this is also worth considering. Between these 2 events a little less than a year passes.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:55:09 AM

everything is easily explained here: firstly, the SafeCapital network is launched first, and then only the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem is launched. As I understand it, first starting the network, and then the entire system completely. Perhaps this is also worth considering. Between these 2 events a little less than a year passes.
yes, now everything is clear to me. By the way, at the beginning of 2020, the expansion of the team is also planned, so it is safe to say that the future of SafeCapital will be extremely exciting. By the way, I propose to discuss the Autopilot fund. I’m very interested in how this platform works.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: