Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:24:48 PM

If there was no global pandemic and no vaccines there would be another reason to go on the streets rampage.

you summed it up in one sentence, bar one minor detail
as most citizen antivaxxers dont go to the streets to get angry/cause chaos. they stay in the basement and just spread their idiocy on social media

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:39:24 PM

In case of the COVID 19 vaccines, I agree that they were rushed through. But take a look at the statistics in countries where vaccination has progressed the most. In the United Kingdom, more than one-fifth of the population is now vaccinated. And during the last two months, the average number of new COVID 19 infections have decreased from around 50-60K, to 10-15K. Similarly in Israel (where almost half the population is vaccinated till now), the number of daily infections have declined from around 10K to approx. 3K.

Notwithstanding the fact that to talk about a 'covid-19 infection' makes no sense due to the nomenclature...

Since the 'vaccine' is not demonstrated to or claimed to reduce infection or spreading of infection, it makes the most sense that whoever is producing these numbers are gaming things.  That is, either over-claiming infections back then, or under-claiming them now, or both.  As long as numbers for 'infections' are based in large part on RT-PCR tests with ambiguous cycle thresholds, gaming numbers to any level required is trivial, and especially if the CT is kept secret.

An alternate explanation is that the 'vaccines' actually is highly effective at halting infection of SARS-cov-2 (or some other agent which causes so-called 'covid-19'.)  In that case it should be rather trivial to demonstrate the phenomenon of immunity which is lacking for the current crop of 'vaccines'.  I mean, the numbers you are getting from somewhere are quite pronounced in this respect.

Yet another explanation is the 'the epidemic' has run it's course in the regions that you have 'data' on and it has nothing to do with the 'vaccines'.

If you apply a little bit of critical thinking to some of the things you read you may well end up being glad that you did.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:51:57 PM

That sums it up pretty well. I think most antivaxxers are just trying to make a big fuss about it. It is not really the vaccination they are fighting, the are fighting the system in general. Most of them are very angry people and feel betrayed by the government in one way or the other. Being against the vaccination is justification to fight the government. If there was no global pandemic and no vaccines there would be another reason to go on the streets. Remember the yellow west movement in France? 

Kind of true in my case.  For sure I feel 'angry and betrayed' that our so-called 'government' would allow the medical/industrial complex to abuse the plebs in the ways they have, and by doing what they are doing to the masses with 'vaccines' is a big part of this.

In both the cases of 'vaccines' and of 'global climate change', I expected to come out on the opposite side when I knuckled down and actually researched the science.  In both cases, realizing the degree of fraud promulgated by allies of the government and supported by government policy took only a very short time.  Subsequent research only bolstered my unanticipated positions on the subjects.

If anything turned me 'rabidly anti-government' (or corp/gov as I prefer to call it) it would be their active participation in the destruction of science.  This is in part because science, logic, and critical thinking fills in for religion in my case and thus, attacking it is like attacking my religion.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:28:30 PM

dont be angry that government advise you to wear a mask when in public to reduce the amount of virus breathed out/in.. because that science is actually true

get mad that government know masks are needed for true health protection. and so the politicians employ their best friends as consultants to manage the shipment of masks. yep big business in just being a manager overseeing the order/delivery of masks

dont get mad that vaccines are effective
dont lie and pretend they are not
dont get mad that vaccine companies make $1 a vaccine which will equate to billions within 1-2 years all totalled
instead get mad that governments best friends make more than $1 in the shipment to hospitals

dont get mad at the healthcare system helping people. get mad at the middle men 'project managers' profiting in times of need

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:31:37 PM

^^^ Stop being so angry at people who know better than you do.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:34:15 PM

^^^ Stop being so angry at people who know better than you do.     Cool

you knowing the goggled dictionary definition of the word "better" does not make you one of those that are more knowledgable than the average man.

in short. your not more knowledgable

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:50:01 AM

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/28/960901166/how-is-the-covid-19-vaccination-campaign-going-in-your-state

I find it so weird that states with a low population density like Alaska or North Dakota have the highest percentage of vaccinated people while NY, California, and TX are not even close.

NY and California have been hit pretty hard according to the NYT covid tracker so is this because the doses aren't available or people just don't care to get them? It's kind of hard to find reliable stats on how many doses are out there in each state.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:54:43 PM

I find it so weird that states with a low population density like Alaska or North Dakota have the highest percentage of vaccinated people while NY, California, and TX are not even close.

alaska surprisingly has more acute care hospitals. and less population per hospital
yes NYC might have loads of small clinics. but anchorage alaska has more main hospitals

anchorage: 24 acute hospitals for 300k (12.5k pop per hospital)
NY City: 62 acute hospitals for 8.4m (135k pop per hospital)

means that if say NYC can do 3% of population vaccines then anchorage can do 30% of population

same dosages per hospital
just more hospitals and less population

Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:06:38 PM

What Moderna isn't telling us about their new mRNA Covid-19 vaccine
https://www.sott.net/article/448927-What-Moderna-isnt-telling-us-about-their-new-mRNA-COVID-19-vaccine

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:37:02 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 10:59:22 PM by franky1

funny part is. that the link you posted.. says everything moderna does say. he just dumbed it down
he does try a couple attempts to taint the info and sway the details into questions. but thats just him knit picking and leaving a few points open to intepretation

take for instance 7. the results
he shows a graph that moderna released. but then he sways the details to say the graph doesnt note the 'symptoms caused by the vaccination'
however earlier he did say the people that have allergic reaction is 1 in 100k
meaning in a study of 15k= less than 1 statistically.
heck add in the 1 of 1000 that have mild symptoms lasting more then 2 days
meaning in a study of 15k=15 statistically

so yes the stats are known by moderna and anyone reading moderna's published stuff.. so not secret.
he just takes a graph of one result and cries that it didnt include details from other results he wishes.
thats not hiding things. that just him complaining that he didnt get a bespoke graph with certain stats he wanted included.

so while he tries to slip in a question that maybe the vaccine has more people suffering symptoms.. the actual math, logic, stats of adverse symptoms would be:

the 185 placebo with covid..vs 27(instead of 11) vaccine with bad symptoms of covid or vaccine
meaning 86% better than just getting covid.. and by far.. not worse

yes he could have used his own research and come to the conclusion i just did. but he appears to leave it an open question for idiots to misinterpret

yes if you want to be bespoke you can say how many people got a 'boo boo' in their arm from the needle.
heck you can cry about how many people were not offered a canty lolliop after and thus had a bad expereince
and make the stats even more diversive. but thats just meandering away from the results of how effective it is against covid
which is placebo 185:11 vaccine = 94%

i gotta say however his details about the vaccine: 'fatty layer' and mrna codons is on point so he did atleast put good effort into the research and dumbing it down.. but his little openings of question. is he flaw

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:28:34 PM

Somebody trusts the Covid vaccine. After all, it wouldn't have done this much damage if it weren't trustworthy, lol.

Experimental mRNA vaccines cause 600 new cases of eye disorders and leave 5 people blind, according to UK Government

The government of the United Kingdom has been collecting critical safety data on the Pfizer/BioNTech and Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines, and the latest report doesn’t paint a pretty picture. The first dose of the experimental Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has been introduced into the arms of 5.4 million citizens, with 500,000 of these people receiving a second dose. Up until January 24, there have been nearly 50,000 reports of vaccine injury for this specific vaccine, including the sudden death of one hundred seven UK citizens.

A minimum of 1 in 333 people suffer from serious vaccine adverse events in the UK

Another 1.5 million doses of the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine have been received in the arms of UK citizens, yielding another 21,032 adverse events. These adverse events were recorded up until January 24, 2021, in the Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Agency‘s Yellow Card Scheme, and does not include all relevant, up-to-date injuries. The current rate of vaccine injury (being reported) is 1 in 333 people. This rate of vaccine injury is likely much greater because people are often hesitant and/or ashamed to report vaccine injury; many people see vaccination as 100 percent safe and effective solution and don’t dare to question it. Many doctors refuse to accept that vaccine injury is real.

The adverse events are not minor issues that resolve in a day, either. These adverse events can be life-altering, causing stroke, inflammation of the heart, muscle paralysis, blindness, and anaphylaxis shock. Before experimental mRNA vaccines were unleashed, drug companies signed contracts with every major government in the world, to subvert the rule of law and indemnify their company from taking responsibility for all the inevitable vaccine injuries they knew would occur.

The most shocking reports are eye disorders. At least 634 people were diagnosed with eye disorders after vaccination. One person lost central vision, another person lost visual acuity, thirty-one people report impaired vision, and five people went blind! The Pfizer/BioNTech has caused sixty-nine incidents of Bells Palsy, a condition that paralyzes muscles on one side of the face.

Government continues to downplay rampant vaccine injury and death, perpetrating genocide

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:18:17 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 01:24:02 AM by franky1

wrong

1 in 333 get reaction(minor, mild or severe combined)

1 in 1500 get expected symptoms
arm pain, immune response(flu like(fevere, chills, fatique) and needle complaints(arm pain))
you know the crybaby expected stuff of getting injected with a vaccine that shows its working
usually get 2 or 3 of them which means its listed as a >1 in 500 risk of any symptom

1 in 15000 mild reaction. things like heart rate changes or numb arms or mild allergy. again they may also have some of the expected symptoms in first category.

1 in 100,000 severe reaction like heart attack or severe allergic attack. bringing odd further down.

but if you wanna call all the symptoms 'severe'. then please tell them your a baby that needs a lollipop, not a complaints card

the government is not hiding anything. they are clear. that yes the vaccine will cause some complaints. but the odds of anything severe or death are low. way lower than 0.001%

covid however has a severe rate of 10% and a death rate(with intervention) of 1% and 2-8%(without intervention)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:42:06 AM

^^^ You are so funny. The government isn't hiding anything. The language is there... the vaccines are bad. But then the government says, get the vaccine or we will come with the military and force it on you.

Come on, frank1. You can say it straight out. You don't always have to couch your language in poor grammar and a bunch of numbers that have all kinds of meanings. Just say the truth right out.

Cool

Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:33:38 AM

^ Statistically, covid vaccines are doing great, and there are complications in some cases, but they are still 90%+ in effectiveness so your claims is invalid.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:05:21 PM

^ Statistically, covid vaccines are doing great, and there are complications in some cases, but they are still 90%+ in effectiveness so your claims is invalid.
Doing great for who?
90% effectiv for what, certainly not for any "Virus".

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:11:01 PM

Doing great for who?
90% effectiv for what, certainly not for any "Virus".

I do trust in vaccines, because countries like UAE, Israel would never vaccinate their populaton with something that is bad. In these cases it's Pfizer, Sinofarm and Sputnik V. That effectivenes of 90% is not great I admit, but if all population is vaccinated it would be really hard to get affected by corona. That is called herd immunity.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:21:13 PM

“Whether it be falsehoods about the COVID-19 vaccine or debunked claims of election fraud, these online platforms have allowed misinformation to spread, intensifying national crises with real-life, grim consequences for public health and safety,” the chairs said. “This hearing will continue the Committee’s work of holding online platforms accountable for the growing rise of misinformation and disinformation. For far too long, big tech has failed to acknowledge the role they’ve played in fomenting and elevating blatantly false information to its online audiences. Industry self-regulation has failed. We must begin the work of changing incentives driving social media companies to allow and even promote misinformation and disinformation.”
https://energycommerce.house.gov/newsroom/press-releases/ec-committee-announces-hearing-with-tech-ceos-on-the-misinformation-and

Apparently it is forbidden to not trust the covid19 vaccine anymore.

Meanwhile Zuck is being skeptical about the vaccine and violating his own ToS...

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made comments last year about COVID-19 vaccines that clash with policies that his platform has implemented, leaked video shows.

Zuckerberg said in July 2020: “I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA … basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, there’s work on both paths of vaccine development.”
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Expresses Concern About COVID-19 Vaccines in Leaked Footage

VIDEO >> https://www.bitchute.com/video/VbcVdXXdnsRT/
(Youtube doesn't find this footage for some reason;))

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:56:16 PM

zuckerbergs video was july 2020...
before any of the vaccines went into phase 3 trials

yep NO-ONE knew back then.
catch up. its now feb 2021. people now know

whats next
find video footage of people saying when they are teenagers that they dont know how to look after kids.. and then try to file court cases 20 years later when their kids they eventually have, turn teenager. and you claim that the kids parents are abusive/neglectful because you have proof the parents said they dont now how to look after kids.

knowing you. you would do such a thing. not realising that as time passes.. people learn
.. so try to learn.
actually first. learn that time passes..
stop staying in the past of 8 month prior.
im glad you might be moving out of your feb-march2020 circle. but dont hang around july2020 thinking that will give you insight into current vaccines.
try to stay uptodate its february 2021.. catch up

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:25:35 PM

^^^ You seem to want to ignore that this stuff has all been planned out in Bilderberg by many people. Remember that Covid test kits were being sold as far back as the beginning of 2017... by the multi-millions to nations all over the world, to the tune of $millions upon $millions.

Cool

Sounds exactly like Covid without medical intervention.

I mean, something like 400,000 deaths in the USA for 2020.

Then the CDC says that 94% of them were from other causes (comorbidities). This means only 6% of deaths from Covid = 24,000 deaths from Covid.

And Spain showed that 82% of these could have been cured by vitamin D. That means only 18% of the deaths would need something other than vitamin D = only 4,320 deaths by Covid in all of 2020 in the USA if vitamin D had been used.

And then the CDC combined their Covid/influenza/pneumonia counts because they were so similar that nobody could tell the difference... bringing the Covid deaths down to and average of 1,440... with vitamin D.

There's way more suffering and inconvenience from the vaccine, and there will probably be way more vaccine deaths than the actual death count of 1,440... to say nothing about future illnesses and mental retardation (like autism).

You jokers need to do the math. However, I don't blame you. When you look at all the people wearing those silly masks out of fear... well, you just have to wonder what people are really made of these days.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:30:26 AM

badecker has it backwards as usual.

82% of people were vit D deficient. thats not the same as saying that vit D would cure them

put it this way i could say 80% of republican idiots are wife deficient. doesnt mean getting married makes them cured of being an idiot

..as for the cause of death

the SYMPTOMS leading up to death are things that can be linked to the trigger event of getting covid.
for instance someone that has tested positive of covid but symptomless but then has a car accident/gunshot and dies of injuries would not be on the covid death list
however someone with covid symptoms and those symptoms complicated a persons health to such severity they died. where by its clear that if they didnt have covid they would have survived. they would be classed as a covid death.

badecker does not understand that no one dies due to a cough. they die due to things like heart failure or hypoxia(oxygen deprivation) which is caused by pneumonia which was caused by covid.

badecker please understand that if someone is shot. the death certificate will show blood loss and heart failure as the symptoms leading to their death. and its obvious to see the cause was a gunshot. so although a gunshot death shows death cause as heart failure and bloodloss instead of final symptom listed as 'bullet' the diagnoses is still going to be death by gunshot

maybe try to understand how death certificates are filled out.. and stop taking your conspiracies inexperienced unresearched opinion.
actually do your research

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: