Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
luisb

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:57:30 AM

Ouch... 11K.

I told you guys to bail after the rollback, you coulda still got out at around 30K if I remember correctly..

Better luck next time.

Ouch.. cloak lost 50%  GTFO you troll... keep trying hard with your scamcoin haha please explain the following cloaktroll

Can someone with a deep level of knowledge explain this ?

"Ah the scam is revealed!!
Cloak coin uses a webserver to mix the coins, like fedora
http://www.cloaksend.com/api/cloaks/CBnkPKapz8U2FKc7EQSeCcSZ3qPD82XpGp/C5qKmSjW1K1CiADtnMHMPBjQWybHQ9S8ce/50.0
That is the URL the client calls (unencrypted) and sends the coins to that address, then the fedora mixer sends them to the receiver.
Proof it is a scam and POSA doesnt exist at all!!!"

^ this was posted 9 days ago on reddit.

Is this a shitcoin ?

Also, i tried using the One Market. Doesn't work. It's very easy to make a design of something, but to make it functional... Ooops! Tough shit! At least, can someone explain with high level of details how the Anon works ? I don't want a source code. Only a detailed explanation. From a to b.

EDIT: Holy FUCK! It uses a centralized coin mixer. LMFAO at those who invested. I just saw that. Whenever you enter that link it will generate a different address. So, this coin is a piece of shite.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CLOAK/comments/2b1ier/cloakcoin_scam_warning/

Please bobyboy f***off with your cloakshite!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:08:19 AM

LMAO you guys are the wind beneath my wings calling out bobby on all of his lies and FUD is good clean fun, and hilarious to boot, also how is old cloaky these days...whats that? scamming and dumping? good to know WE were right all along

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:12:52 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 01:27:09 AM by ScottAllyn

Some feedback

1. IMO project description is the most important part of vericoinnews.info so it should be pretty visible without having to toogle, tap or click anywhere... progression bars are quite useless, apart from online games haha if you dont wanna give deadlines you could at least give some approximate release date like last quarter of 2014 or winter 2014-15, etc like ethereum is doing..

2. There should be detailed descriptions of the projects and for what they will be useful for, so investors and bagholders that visit the website can take informed decisions and help the price and market cap increase or at least remain stable..

3. Please consider including the roadmap and project descriptions in vericoin.info, hiding it behind tools/roadmap/toggle to see project descriptions and forcing possible investors or vrc holders to search the site from head to toe is, to put it mildly, preposterous.

I'm open to suggestions for the Roadmap Page on the VeriCoin News site. Fair warning, tho; criticism/feedback/suggestions wrapped in even a tiny bit of condescension will likely never cross my eyes.

The art of providing constructive criticism w/o being derogatory and condescending seems to be lost on people these days. I have enough stress in my life without having to deal with conflict on internet forums, so with a few exceptions, I skip over posts containing arrogant, derogatory or condescending remarks. I also tend to skip over any future posts by people who've made such remarks. Maybe I end up missing out on some good discussions; maybe that's also why I'm Gellin' and half of you guys are apparently pulling your hair out. Cheesy

Note that this is not really directed at you, luisb. The online games and "to put it mildly, preposterous" comments did raise an eyebrow, but I still read your post.

The progress bars are going to stay; I've received plenty of positive comments on them. The VeriCoin devs are only providing completion percentages for the various projects and the progress bars provide an instantly recognizable graphical representation of those numbers.

As for the visibility of the project descriptions, maybe a decent compromise is to simply have the descriptions be visible by default while still allowing people to collapse/hide them with a click. Over half of the Roadmap page loads have been from repeat visitors and that percentage is likely to increase over time as more and more people start rechecking the page for updated information. My original train of thought was that those repeat visitors may get annoyed at having to scroll through all of those descriptions every time that they want to read the updated notes... so why not put them in a collapsible box? That way, they're out of the way while still being "right there".

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:19:15 AM

Ouch.. cloak lost 50%  GTFO you troll... keep trying hard with your scamcoin haha please explain the following cloaktroll

Not to defend Cloak... but losing 50% after increasing 400% is still better than where VRC has been over the last 6 weeks.

I cringe every time I see Cloak mentioned because I sold out everything I had back in late June to buy more VRC at the time they were both trending right around the same price of 45-50k

derp
luisb

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:45:28 AM

Some feedback

1. IMO project description is the most important part of vericoinnews.info so it should be pretty visible without having to toogle, tap or click anywhere... progression bars are quite useless, apart from online games haha if you dont wanna give deadlines you could at least give some approximate release date like last quarter of 2014 or winter 2014-15, etc like ethereum is doing..

2. There should be detailed descriptions of the projects and for what they will be useful for, so investors and bagholders that visit the website can take informed decisions and help the price and market cap increase or at least remain stable..

3. Please consider including the roadmap and project descriptions in vericoin.info, hiding it behind tools/roadmap/toggle to see project descriptions and forcing possible investors or vrc holders to search the site from head to toe is, to put it mildly, preposterous.

I'm open to suggestions for the Roadmap Page on the VeriCoin News site. Fair warning, tho; criticism/feedback/suggestions wrapped in even a tiny bit of condescension will likely never cross my eyes.

The art of providing constructive criticism w/o being derogatory and condescending seems to be lost on people these days. I have enough stress in my life without having to deal with conflict on internet forums, so with a few exceptions, I skip over posts containing arrogant, derogatory or condescending remarks. I also tend to skip over any future posts by people who've made such remarks. Maybe I end up missing out on some good discussions; maybe that's also why I'm Gellin' and half of you guys are apparently pulling your hair out. Cheesy

Note that this is not really directed at you, luisb. The online games and "to put it mildly, preposterous" comments did raise an eyebrow, but I still read your post.

The progress bars are going to stay; I've received plenty of positive comments on them. The VeriCoin devs are only providing completion percentages for the various projects and the progress bars provide an instantly recognizable graphical representation of those numbers.

As for the visibility of the project descriptions, maybe a decent compromise is to simply have the descriptions be visible by default while still allowing people to collapse/hide them with a click. Over half of the Roadmap page loads have been from repeat visitors and that percentage is likely to increase over time as more and more people start rechecking the page for updated information. My original train of thought was that those repeat visitors may get annoyed at having to scroll through all of those descriptions every time that they want to read the updated notes... so why not put them in a collapsible box? That way, they're out of the way while still being "right there".

Yeah Scott sorry is the f***ing stress long days work that sometimes overpowers me... after editing the post it now reads incongruous and online frames haha  Wink

PS vericoinnews.info is  A W E S O M E
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

Not to defend Cloak... but losing 50% after increasing 400% is still better than where VRC has been over the last 6 weeks.

I cringe every time I see Cloak mentioned because I sold out everything I had back in late June to buy more VRC at the time they were both trending right around the same price of 45-50k

derp

yeah.. i agree bro..im down 75% now.. never did learn how to cut my losses
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:15:45 AM

derp

Thanks guys.. I would have said the same thing!

#cloak is moving btw. They just released the PoSA anon feature!

Good luck guys!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:32:09 AM

derp

Ouch! Well fortunately I have sold out a few times on this downtrend. I've still lost a solid amount but not as bad if I had just bought & held. Really I should have taken my own advice that I was giving other users on this form and just put a mental stop buy order in around 20k. If I had done that I wouldn't be as bad as I am. >< oh well
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:35:27 AM

I have managed to get a seat at the Bitcoin conference in Germany Collogne on the 2nd september.
Many important people from netherlands and germany who are involved in crypto will be there and i will represent VeriCoin there as professional as i can. I will make pictures , connecting with people , demonstrate them the fast transactions with the mobile wallets and give away up to 600 vericoins. Set up for those who are interested mobile wallets. Give them buisnesscards and much more.

I hope until then more and more features will be add, so i can use it for argueing for vericoin.

I am actualy veri excited to be thaaat deep in crypto already i definitly wanna run a cryptobuisness one day.

i want to thank the generous Donator who donatet me 400 vrc for my project that is awesome community spirit !!! Great devs , great community, great projects. We have been through so much and we are still here stronger than ever , we will make it to the top!
I guess you deserved to be helped to spread the use of vericoin to the public as you have shown your implication in getting things moving. I am glad Libertynow joined me to help you out in your task and hope a few others will follow to help out those who have sound projects for the coin. Keep the good work Reavon! Smiley
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:38:17 AM

derp

Thanks guys.. I would have said the same thing!

#cloak is moving btw. They just released the PoSA anon feature!

Good luck guys!

Well at this point I'm not going to be moving into Cloak... I kind of feel like I missed the ball on that one. I can definitely respect what Cloak is doing. At one point I had 50% of my alt funds in Cloak and 50% in Vericoin. I should have just stayed diversified in hindsight. But I found the Vericoin project a better opportunity to make a 1000% return =) I know there are a lot of good projects out there right now, I hate the fact most people have this "you're either with us or against us" mentality in the alt world, like you can only support 1 coin at a time. But given the fact I have committed to VRC I am going to stick it out for the long haul, or until I lose all my money - which ever one comes first Wink
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:59:37 AM

Damn, the business was booming, Nosker was fighting with whales on twitter, google hangouts everyday, Wizrig was about to contact CNN, major players to invest in this coin.

Then... AIRSTRIKE!

We found out that Wizrig was a stupid scammer. Mintpal fucked up in the most devastating way. I bet that team Nosker got a good deal off Mintpal in order to roll back the blockchain. We hear about these bagholders now. Everyone is frustrated. The price is being decapitated everyday.

This is the moment where all the funny shit begins. My new favourite thread to read.

Don't they say buy when there is blood in the streets? Seems like an airstrike is awfully bloody  Wink
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:45:59 AM

vericoin is simply the best coin out there hands down, ppl just mad at the price they got in and now sitting with a loss its understandable but the devs are here to stay and the innovation keeps coming and vericoin will be the coin that stands out at the end.... i just don't understand how ppl don't understand that a coins value CANNOT go from 400sat to 400ksat its just literally impossible too many ppl would be sitting on million and millions of $... now all those ppl who got rich off of vericoin are gone, now theres a new bread of vericoin holders,NOW vericoin can sustain another huge rise in price and then will prob settle back again at a much higher floor, this is how a coins value grows ...through stages.  people holding vericoin now are more investor than day trader , at this moment 20 million vrc are being staked!! this is unbelievable and theres not much vrc on the exchanges to be dumped.

vericoin is in a good spot right now at this moment, effectstocause just posted what their working on presently and gave a great explanation-update, A+

as for me.. I'm working my way up that top 100 rich list Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:52:19 AM

Cloak is up over 80K satoshi today, from 120K -200+

You guys could have covered your vrc losses in one day with cloak.

It's not to late though as PoSA was just released, it will take time for the world to realize this.

Good luck!
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:13:03 AM

It's not to late though as PoSA was just released, it will take time for the world to realize this.

Good luck!

Don't worry Bobby, cloak will be down again...then continue it's slow bleed!

Just another scam coin Roll Eyes

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:47:41 AM

Price went from .00032 to .00011 since a couple of posts I made in this veri thread. Yup vrc is verifail.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:02:59 AM

Yea fuck VRC and the Veritrolls.  Coin was nothing but hype.  Cut your losses and sell now.  Community is full of shitbags anyway.

zevlon

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

I think BTCD and Via will replace VRC,we should do something!
nyktalgia

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:08:37 AM

I think BTCD and Via will replace VRC,we should do something!

Yea sell and never look back!

nyktalgia

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:15:09 AM

Good luck!

Don't worry Bobby, cloak will be down again...then continue it's slow bleed!

Just another scam coin Roll Eyes

You're a faggot just shut the fuck up.  You are a fanboy troll.  You deserve to go down in flames because you are a fucking piece of shit! I'm going to laugh when VRC reaches 1 SAT... just a matter of time!

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:54:17 AM

wow wtf who cares don't respond to these haters! don't stoop to their lvl .. good for cloak and btcd and wtv other coin is doing good. can't believe the amount of kids in crypto. have to go bash other coins to make themselves feel better about their decisions... personally i like cloak but its future I'm not certain about, only thing i am certain about is that VERICOIN will be cryptos best investment opportunity of 2014.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: