Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 [696] 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

To answer many questions check out www.coinsis.com and watch their video, it goes through pretty much everything.

I did, Please tell me what the association with VISA is that you and the company have? Its clearly stated "VISA" on the card, that you are okay with that?

Because what is being implied is that VISA is associated with this project. If I call VISA investor relations, will the know what coinsis is? Did you do that due dilligence? If you haven't I can get on the phone today with investor relations and find that out for you. I would imagine you have covered this though as you have it all over the the card with Vericoins name on it so you must have done the due-dilligence to verify that VISA is good with this.

Clarify this for me and the others.

Well, actually not that's how the card payment schemes work. The payment service provider roll out the VISA credit/debit card. Coinsis is the payment service provider. This card is legit, the card is VISA card, no doubt about that. The idea is hopeless and again the fucking fantasy and delusion about worldwide mass adopt theme.

I hope the assholes start to buy this shit and I can start to dump on them.

Thank you for pointing out the Visa thing. That is a big concern, one of many for me. Weird how the response I got to very specific question I had for the developers was ignored and instead pointed to a promotional video from the company they signed a deal with. Hardly the factual, hard, important answers I was asking, and think the community should know so they can decide if this is real, or another attempt to string along people losing hope.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kasman5

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:53:03 PM

Excellent Doug!! It's stuff like this that we need to go mainstream. It's about giving people choice on how to pay. If you don't like the centralised nature of the card, convince the merchants you use to accept Vericoin directly. But let's be honest, merchant adoption is slow for digital currency this is an important stopgap until we have far and wide merchant adoption. And remember anywhere Bitcoin is accepted so is Vericoin.

A few thing's I'd like to see. More transparency on who is behind these cards. Is it US only. What fees are they charging for using the card (hopefully none very low).

And once again, excellent work Doug and the team!!

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

@buy4crypto are u mad too bro? How much did you invest? You should dev a coin and sign with JP Morgan Chase! You can get a special debit card that only buys toilet paper to whipe all the crap talked on these forums Wink . maybe change your name to buy4crapto?

@devs - great news guys. keep up the great work. I am happy with vericoin.

Am I mad? I may make millions of dollars holding not 1 vericoin if this thing does well. So, mad that this does well? Not at all.

Realistic about life / and what happens to amature business people when they go up to negotiate with real business people! Think about what just happened. This whole thing stinks. Why are people with no economics backgrounds negotiating deals on behalf of your investment in a decentralized virtual currency.

Will you answer me that? If you can convince me the deal they made on vericoin investors behalf is what crypto is all about, you will win. But you cannot. Nobody can, for any reason.

Amateur? Have you looked at this site: www.buy4crypto.com  Huh

[Pot calling the kettle black.]

I know what my websites are, terrible now! And yet they are driving more traffic than what coinsis is. Telling isn't it?

I just registered virtualcurrency.xyz as what I am going to spend a lot more resources developing. I'll redirect the other hundreds over to that one once complete next year. So things are looking up, those where all tests to learn web design, and get to know what I am going to be doing for the rest of my life, or what someone else will do for me soon Smiley

You don't need an economics background to negotiate a deal. Are you still in high school?

You are correct you can negotiate with a dog if you want. Actually, I dropped out of highschool to pursue business 15 years ago. I have a very fufilling life and haven't worked more than a few months of it for someone else. But the fact of the matter is, someone who is taught skills to negotiate, and someone who has not, will have a major result on the outcome.

You want to have these guys negotiating big mainstream deals for you?  They have yet to disclose terms. I have never seen a contract / deal signed on behalf of a company that was not disclosed. I ask a few simple questions, things everyone should want to know really and I am a "Fudder" Either you people are ignorant who say that, or are desperately cheerleading to pump it up a bit to dump as so many people been waiting weeks for this big news!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:55:53 PM

@buy4crypto are u mad too bro? How much did you invest? You should dev a coin and sign with JP Morgan Chase! You can get a special debit card that only buys toilet paper to whipe all the crap talked on these forums Wink . maybe change your name to buy4crapto?

Am I mad? I may make millions of dollars holding not 1 vericoin if this thing does well. So, mad that this does well? Not at all.

Realistic about life / and what happens to amature business people when they go up to negotiate with real business people! Think about what just happened. This whole thing stinks. Why are people with no economics backgrounds negotiating deals on behalf of your investment in a decentralized virtual currency.

Will you answer me that? If you can convince me the deal they made on vericoin investors behalf is what crypto is all about, you will win. But you cannot. Nobody can, for any reason.

I know what my websites are, terrible now! And yet they are driving more traffic than what coinsis is. Telling isn't it?

I just registered virtualcurrency.xyz as what I am going to spend a lot more resources developing. I'll redirect the other hundreds over to that one once complete next year. So things are looking up, those where all tests to learn web design, and get to know what I am going to be doing for the rest of my life, or what someone else will do for me soon Smiley

We previously spoke regarding your future plans, keep at it, learn about web design as well. it is clear you are learning about SEO and online promotion. If you are still invested in VRC and wish to help out do so. If you wish to offer advice on how to improve traffic let's work. If you are no longer invested in this coin and still wish to offer advice, do so. However as of late, I am unsure of your MO.

yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:03:47 PM

Excellent Doug!! It's stuff like this that we need to go mainstream. It's about giving people choice on how to pay. If you don't like the centralised nature of the card, convince the merchants you use to accept Vericoin directly. But let's be honest, merchant adoption is slow for digital currency this is an important stopgap until we have far and wide merchant adoption. And remember anywhere Bitcoin is accepted so is Vericoin.

A few thing's I'd like to see. More transparency on who is behind these cards. Is it US only. What fees are they charging for using the card (hopefully none very low).

And once again, excellent work Doug and the team!!

agree - this makes using coins easier.. good job
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:04:00 PM

We previously spoke regarding your future plans, keep at it, learn about web design as well. it is clear you are learning about SEO and online promotion. If you are still invested in VRC and wish to help out do so. If you wish to offer advice on how to improve traffic let's work. If you are no longer invested in this coin and still wish to offer advice, do so. However as of late, I am unsure of your MO.

I have let it simmer for a while. If you notice what has me mad, is something I have been asking, then demanding, for a long time. And for a while they didn't do this. Then it came back, and it all reminded me of why I was about to leave the coin a while ago. I will back anything I believe in. I still want to back this project, but I don't see enough personal growth yet from our devs to understand where they need help, and need it in a bad way. This coin has so much potential, and some great strengths, yet complacency is letting everyone be lazy, and followers.

Vericoin needs Leaders in all aspects of community. Its starting to come together, but as fast as things come together, someway our team has found a way to take back any momentum, and through months of seeing the same lack of attention to detail is maddening. If they cannot, and will not realize they need help and plug those holes, this coin can only go as far as the weaknesses. I would be the happiest person in the world if VRC was the number 1 coin, believe me. But its not going to get there with people who care about trade only.

I respect you and many others here. I hope you realize that this is not an attack to buy cheaper, this is not motivated by money, if it was, I would be pumping this up, even though alarmbells have rung in my head. I think the community would enjoy my 5 questions to be answered by Doug so I can follow up with a few more I think the community could use clarity on.

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

All im seeing is this user has been ignored :/ is it a new feature?

_@/'
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:05:08 PM

You don't need an economics background to negotiate a deal. Are you still in high school?

You are correct you can negotiate with a dog if you want. Actually, I dropped out of highschool to pursue business 15 years ago. I have a very fufilling life and haven't worked more than a few months of it for someone else. But the fact of the matter is, someone who is taught skills to negotiate, and someone who has not, will have a major result on the outcome.

You want to have these guys negotiating big mainstream deals for you?  They have yet to disclose terms. I have never seen a contract / deal signed on behalf of a company that was not disclosed. I ask a few simple questions, things everyone should want to know really and I am a "Fudder" Either you people are ignorant who say that, or are desperately cheerleading to pump it up a bit to dump as so many people been waiting weeks for this big news!

What is your problem? If you have a successful business why are you on here 24 hours a day? The way you rant and talk, mostly tripe, I'd prefer to have the VRC PhDs negotiating for me any day. If I sent you into a shop to buy me a carrot I'd be scared you would come back with a potato because you thought it would better for me. You've got a seriously unhealthy obsession with VRC for no obvious reason. You talk about being transparent etc. But how about you? Do you have your life savings invested in VRC, or CLOAK or something and you are upset?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:06:55 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

why, after such news does not rise the price?

Because nobody has heard of the company they made a "huge" deal with. The company is smaller than 1 of the 30 websites I made spending a few hours of my time creating. Mind you I had zero website building experience, which I am sure is evident if you look at my websites. I am ranked 2million something on alexa. 3 + million ranks ahead of this company and I get about 750 visits a month on that website, so people can make judgement if this is a promise with legs, or another failure waiting to happen.

I can see it now, this looks like another wizrig moment.

This is not with wizrig.  Time will tell how real this is and you may regret your current stance.

My stance doesn't have to do with money. It has to do with ethics. This company raises many questions. If you can alleviate them all for the community it would be a great help. I would like to start with :

Who is behind this company?
What led you to make a partnership with them?
What makes you believe this unknown company will be a successful partnership for vericoin?
Are you confident making a close association with an unknown company is a good choice for what vericoin is as a brand?
Are vericoin investors going to be liable for all your personal business choices made on behalf of vericoin?
In future deals, will investors know what contracts are signed on behalf of their personal investments or will you continue to do this in privacy with 1 or 2 other minority investors?

We can start there and continue a constructive debate about this if you wish. I am sure the community would appreciate the honesty, instead of smoke and mirrors.

Doug, I will ask this every few pages until you tell me I am being unreasonable, or you give me some answers.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to clear up some uncertainty that should have been released already to the public as we all invested in this deal and still have no idea what it is aside from a picture.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

To the guy asking why hasn't the price rises.  The fact that there isn't a dump on the news tells you price will rise once people filter out the FUD and understand what this deal has to offer.

Keep staking.  Looking forward to have a Vericard in my wallet for everyday spending...

-tb-

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:09:26 PM

You want to have these guys negotiating big mainstream deals for you?  They have yet to disclose terms. I have never seen a contract / deal signed on behalf of a company that was not disclosed. I ask a few simple questions, things everyone should want to know really and I am a "Fudder" Either you people are ignorant who say that, or are desperately cheerleading to pump it up a bit to dump as so many people been waiting weeks for this big news!

What is your problem? If you have a successful business why are you on here 24 hours a day? The way you rant and talk, mostly tripe, I'd prefer to have the VRC PhDs negotiating for me any day. If I sent you into a shop to buy me a carrot I'd be scared you would come back with a potato because you thought it would better for me. You've got a seriously unhealthy obsession with VRC for no obvious reason. You talk about being transparent etc. But how about you? Do you have your life savings invested in VRC, or CLOAK or something and you are upset?

Transparency, you can ask me anything, I have never hide a thing, I actually enjoy talking about myself because I am "special"

I don't have any VRC currently, I only hold a fraction of a btc right now, I spent 7 on hardware about a month ago and working on returns for that.

I have been a great athlete, When I was young I was in the junior olympics for martial arts.
I was a national champion indoor soccer player several years with my local club as a prominent member of the team as a striker.
As a business person, I have done well since my first sale of pixie sticks (sugar candy) to kids in elementary school.
I have excelled at nearly everything I have done in my life except for writing English.

So, Do I care about VRC, sure. I have 10+ vericoin related websites that I will stand to profit from greatly one day is vericoin succeeds. Here is the thing, BS and promises don't get me where I want to go. So, my goal is to make vericoin the best coin in the world. If that means being unpopular with the cheerleaders for a bit while I ask tough questions that others ignore, so be it!

Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:10:18 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

Pipidi bapidi Bumb.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:11:19 PM

To answer many questions check out www.coinsis.com and watch their video, it goes through pretty much everything.

I did, Please tell me what the association with VISA is that you and the company have? Its clearly stated "VISA" on the card, that you are okay with that?

Because what is being implied is that VISA is associated with this project. If I call VISA investor relations, will the know what coinsis is? Did you do that due dilligence? If you haven't I can get on the phone today with investor relations and find that out for you. I would imagine you have covered this though as you have it all over the the card with Vericoins name on it so you must have done the due-dilligence to verify that VISA is good with this.

Clarify this for me and the others.

Well, actually not that's how the card payment schemes work. The payment service provider roll out the VISA credit/debit card. Coinsis is the payment service provider. This card is legit, the card is VISA card, no doubt about that. The idea is hopeless and again the fucking fantasy and delusion about worldwide mass adopt theme.

I hope the assholes start to buy this shit and I can start to dump on them.

Thank you for pointing out the Visa thing. That is a big concern, one of many for me. Weird how the response I got to very specific question I had for the developers was ignored and instead pointed to a promotional video from the company they signed a deal with. Hardly the factual, hard, important answers I was asking, and think the community should know so they can decide if this is real, or another attempt to string along people losing hope.

Please don't expect  an actual answer from the delusional hardcore fanboys. You tried your best in moving this coin forward. They don't need this here - the valued members here are the cheerleaders with the usual "+1", "100K Sat", "vercioin to the moon" posts. They need hype not your real support.

As for the devs, they are just too arrogant. They think vericoin, one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones can compete with BTC. Pure delusion and fantasy. They don't admit that the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme (which was perhaps sensible in April but not feasible right now) is failed. They don't admit that VeriCoin won't be able to compete with BTC, how could it?

As for this Coinsis shit, the company is still beta testing the BTC credit card. The vercioin credit card will be after the BTC credit card - not that the timing matters at all, because vericoin will not a competitor for BTC.

The good news, it will be some pay rise and exit opportunity for sensible investors.  Cheesy
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:13:21 PM

transparency, you can ask me anything, I have never hide a thing, I actually enjoy talking about myself because I am "special"

I have been a great athlete, When I was young I was in the junior olympics for martial arts.
I was a national champion indoor soccer player several years with my local club as a prominent member of the team as a striker.
As a business person, I have done well since my first sale of pixie sticks (sugar candy) to kids in elementary school.
I have excelled at nearly everything I have done in my life including finding a beautiful women to spend my life with.

So, Do I care about VRC, sure. I have 10 vericoin related websites that I will stand to profit from greatly one day is vericoin succeeds. Here is the thing, BS and promises don't get me where I want to go. So, my goal is to make vericoin the best coin in the world. If that means being unpopular with the cheerleaders for a bit while I ask tough questions that others ignore, so be it!

get some fresh air..before you get a stroke or something.. it always clears the head..
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:14:37 PM

Because nobody has heard of the company they made a "huge" deal with. The company is smaller than 1 of the 30 websites I made spending a few hours of my time creating. Mind you I had zero website building experience, which I am sure is evident if you look at my websites. I am ranked 2million something on alexa. 3 + million ranks ahead of this company and I get about 750 visits a month on that website, so people can make judgement if this is a promise with legs, or another failure waiting to happen.

This is not with wizrig.  Time will tell how real this is and you may regret your current stance.

My stance doesn't have to do with money. It has to do with ethics. This company raises many questions. If you can alleviate them all for the community it would be a great help. I would like to start with :

What makes you believe this unknown company will be a successful partnership for vericoin?
Are you confident making a close association with an unknown company is a good choice for what vericoin is as a brand?
Are vericoin investors going to be liable for all your personal business choices made on behalf of vericoin?
In future deals, will investors know what contracts are signed on behalf of their personal investments or will you continue to do this in privacy with 1 or 2 other minority investors?

We can start there and continue a constructive debate about this if you wish. I am sure the community would appreciate the honesty, instead of smoke and mirrors.

Doug, I will ask this every few pages until you tell me I am being unreasonable, or you give me some answers.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to clear up some uncertainty that should have been released already to the public as we all invested in this deal and still have no idea what it is aside from a picture.

We have a written agreement requiring that they deliver or else there is penalties for them.  I spoke with the lead programmer and business rep numerous times, they are legit and we are protected by the written agreement.  The marketing team has been aware of most of the details before signing.  They are community members.  If you don't like this don't order one, we aren't asking you buy4crypto, to do anything.
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:15:01 PM

All im seeing is this user has been ignored :/ is it a new feature?

I'll let you know when he has a change of heart.

Honestly, the devs have been hard at work on this, as well at the rest of the road map. It's the "McDonalds" syndrome that we (especially Americans) have to have it now.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
spawny57

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:17:36 PM

transparency, you can ask me anything, I have never hide a thing, I actually enjoy talking about myself because I am "special"

I have excelled at nearly everything I have done in my life including finding a beautiful women to spend my life with.

So, Do I care about VRC, sure. I have 10 vericoin related websites that I will stand to profit from greatly one day is vericoin succeeds. Here is the thing, BS and promises don't get me where I want to go. So, my goal is to make vericoin the best coin in the world. If that means being unpopular with the cheerleaders for a bit while I ask tough questions that others ignore, so be it!

get some fresh air..before you get a stroke or something.. it always clears the head..

Would it be that bad if he gets a stroke? Rofl.
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

Would it be that bad if he gets a stroke? Rofl.

yes it is.. a life is always more valuable than a coin..
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:20:09 PM

You want to have these guys negotiating big mainstream deals for you?  They have yet to disclose terms. I have never seen a contract / deal signed on behalf of a company that was not disclosed. I ask a few simple questions, things everyone should want to know really and I am a "Fudder" Either you people are ignorant who say that, or are desperately cheerleading to pump it up a bit to dump as so many people been waiting weeks for this big news!

Transparency, you can ask me anything, I have never hide a thing, I actually enjoy talking about myself because I am "special"

I don't have any VRC currently, I only hold a fraction of a btc right now, I spent 7 on hardware about a month ago and working on returns for that.

I have excelled at nearly everything I have done in my life except for writing English.

So, Do I care about VRC, sure. I have 10+ vericoin related websites that I will stand to profit from greatly one day is vericoin succeeds. Here is the thing, BS and promises don't get me where I want to go. So, my goal is to make vericoin the best coin in the world. If that means being unpopular with the cheerleaders for a bit while I ask tough questions that others ignore, so be it!

Yawn. You do realize you will never, ever get what you want? With all the abuse you hurl at people, they don't take you seriously.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:21:59 PM

We have a written agreement requiring that they deliver or else there is penalties for them.  I spoke with the lead programmer and business rep numerous times, they are legit and we are protected by the written agreement.  The marketing team has been aware of most of the details before signing.  They are community members.  If you don't like this don't order one, we aren't asking you buy4crypto, to do anything.

I appreciate a generic response, but what is so hard about answering my questions, each with the individual attention they deserve. Anytime you mush enough words together for something speculative you can make it look great. That doesn't answer questions about What led you to make a partnership with them on behalf of the vericoin community. Let me remind you the people making these contracts, yourself and others maybe involved own a very small portion of the coins total. So effectively a small % is able to make a choice for everyone. You control the choices, and so giving us information is the least you could do.

Have you considered yourself as stepping into fiduciary role now for me, and other people with invested interested in VeriCoin? Is this a 1 off, or is deal making another thing that the vericoin developers will be doing for us, and presumably reaping the rewards for without the risk as you guys have covered yourselfs. Speaking to that point, personally protected, the coin is protected? Who is protected, with what protection?

We really need clarity when you sign these big deals on behalf of the community. As now you may be overstepping your role as a developer that people are comfetorable you having. and now stepping into a role as fiduciary, which in all honesty. I dont want you controlling my money and business descisions. I am happy with you all coding, and thats it. Perhaps if you let others make these deals, the coding and promises would be done, instead of piling on more promises, while current development lay idle.

Pages: « 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 [696] 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: