Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

That was a veri good hangout out session.

Doug Ty. I learned a lot from it regarding how coins function as to how I thought I previously knew.   Cheesy

A well Deserved Applause at the end to.

Still nobody want to realize of the evident? Every time dev # or dev #2 (in this case it is almost a daily occurrence), opens their mouth the price takes a hit. Why do you think that is? Oh I'll tell you why that happens: Because they have absolutely nothing of substance to say. Or worse: What they say is so utterly ridiculous that the effects are, ALWAYS, counter-productive.

As I have stated before many time: Keep your mouth totally shut. And open them ONLY when there's something ob substance to be said. That goes for interviews too. And, above all, before you say anything, think, reflect, study, ASK FOR GUIDANCE and finally say just whaty you should know by then it is appropriate and STICK TO IT and ONLY to it.

Once again, like talking to the freaking wall...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:57:57 AM

Doug Ty. I learned a lot from it regarding how coins function as to how I thought I previously knew.   Cheesy

Still nobody want to realize of the evident? Every time dev # or dev #2 (in this case it is almost a daily occurrence), opens their mouth the price takes a hit. Why do you think that is? Oh I'll tell you why that happens: Because they have absolutely nothing of substance to say. Or worse: What they say is so utterly ridiculous that the effects are, ALWAYS, counter-productive.

As I have stated before many time: Keep your mouth totally shut. And open them ONLY when there's something ob substance to be said. That goes for interviews too. And, above all, before you say anything, think, reflect, study, ASK FOR GUIDANCE and finally say just whaty you should know by then it is appropriate and STICK TO IT and ONLY to it.

Jesus Babrabbas...why dont you take your own advice!
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:05:44 AM

no ones listening... the way you talk no one wants to bother with you..good ideas or bad ideas doesn't matter, you come across rude and disrespectful..dont u get it by now... you ARE talking to a wall...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:42:19 AM

As I have stated before many time: Keep your mouth totally shut. And open them ONLY when there's something ob substance to be said. That goes for interviews too. And, above all, before you say anything, think, reflect, study, ASK FOR GUIDANCE and finally say just what you should know by then it is appropriate and STICK TO IT and ONLY to it.

no ones listening... the way you talk no one wants to bother with you..good ideas or bad ideas doesn't matter, you come across rude and disrespectful..dont u get it by now... you ARE talking to a wall...

Simply amazing: Neither you, nor the other three (total) useless cheerleaders that keep on posting inanities day after day, hour after hour here, in spite of insisting that they want to only read what other cheerleaders post, as in veritalk, get that you are four (total) and that the vast majority of people with a deep or passing interest in Vericoin has absolutely no interest whatsoever in listening to your constant and mindless "support" (propaganda, rather).

Now, keep on asking for censorship, as you do 10 times a day, but here, where there's none -nor is wanted, of course- instead of going where you rightfully belong. Get this: You are 4 cheerleaders and 3 stooges, ok?

Simply amazing...
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:02:19 AM

As I have stated before many time: Keep your mouth totally shut. And open them ONLY when there's something ob substance to be said. That goes for interviews too. And, above all, before you say anything, think, reflect, study, ASK FOR GUIDANCE and finally say just what you should know by then it is appropriate and STICK TO IT and ONLY to it.

Simply amazing: Neither you, nor the other three (total) useless cheerleaders that keep on posting inanities day after day, hour after hour here, in spite of insisting that they want to only read what other cheerleaders post, as in veritalk, get that you are four (total) and that the vast majority of people with a deep or passing interest in Vericoin has absolutely no interest whatsoever in listening to your constant and mindless "support" (propaganda, rather).

Now, keep on asking for censorship, as you do 10 times a day, but here, where there's none -nor is wanted, of course- instead of going where you rightfully belong. Get this: You are 4 cheerleaders and 3 stooges, ok?

Simply amazing...
since your prob glued to your screen waiting for a reply ill play with you since you seem lonely,
but its always the same usual drunken rant... proving everyone right ... your not wanted in the cheerleader group , get it?
why so much effort? aren't you tiered ? lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:33:26 AM

Simply amazing...
since your prob glued to your screen waiting for a reply ill play with you since you seem lonely,
but its always the same usual drunken rant... proving everyone right ... your not wanted in the cheerleader group , get it?

First of all, a lesson, since you are obviously illiterate: "Your" is an adjective which has nothing to do with the verb temp that is "You are" and it's contraction, "you're". Learn that and you will hide your evident shortcoming. It will serve you well.

Second of all, I would never be a cheerleader and, if I were, first order would be to kick the fat one -you, dear child-, to the curve.

Finally, not even by accident or any other circumstance I would be entangled with anything remotely connected with you, one of the most useless handles I have ever seen on the internet... and I have seen loads of them.

Yes, now please, please, please, get back with yet another illiterate, senseless, stupid as a hammer post because I am indeed waiting in desperation for it. Just like a drug hook...

Some levels of idiocy are impossible to even fathom, not even in illiterate individuals, as the case, evidently, is.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:02:47 AM

So everybody is talking to move to Veritalk. But it seems nobody is reading the posts there. Reavon put a lot of work in two whitepapers and TJ_VRC offered his help to make a yt-video.
That are just two examples.
The response is poor. If this is what community means I'm scared.
Everybody has at least the ability to motivate those guys with a little "thank you". There are so many good supporters spending their time for free like Xosihc, Reavon, Socal, Kevondo and others and of course the devs.
Even Barabbas is useful for the community because another point of view can help sometimes. For my taste he is a little bit too negative but hey, I can live with that.

What I mean is: if you want to be a part of a community, you should also invest something at least a Little "Thank You" for the supporters!

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:23:43 AM

So everybody is talking to move to Veritalk. But it seems nobody is reading the posts there. Reavon put a lot of work in two whitepapers and TJ_VRC offered his help to make a yt-video.
Everybody has at least the ability to motivate those guys with a little "thank you". There are so many good supporters spending their time for free like Xosihc, Reavon, Socal, Kevondo and others and of course the devs.
Even Barabbas is useful for the community because another point of view can help sometimes. For my taste he is a little bit too negative but hey, I can live with that.

What I mean is: if you want to be a part of a community, you should also invest something at least a Little "Thank You" for the supporters!

Regards,
Michael

Well thank you Michael. A bit of good will is always a nice thing... but "a nice thing" is meaningless as far as supporting a project such as Vericoin. Just like those making the "efforts" would do the project a great favor not only if they would volunteer nothing but actually stay away completely... other than supporting it with their investment. Because those "efforts" are, obviously, counter productive. Just like the public appearances of the two devs that cannot stop saying meaningless and, again, counter-productive things. See? if it were for will, and enthusiasm and even dedication, all of us would be Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Albert Einstein, Roger Federer and Brad Pitt -to mention just some examples-, and win gold medals and world cup titles every 4 years on every discipline. Does deserve a "thank you" someone who spends inordinate amounts of time trying to run the 100 meters in under 12 seconds, when his best mark is 32? I believe, other than the benefit of the exercise, which is quite personal, is just an exhibition of complacency, just as eating 60 nuggets per session as KFC would be. And almost equally regrettable both. Definitely, not serving any community purpose of any measurable kind.

The reality is that those efforts by those individuals have, so far -Xosihc's will effect after it takes place-, taken us to a loss of over 80% from the highs, so perhaps we would have been much, much better without any effort at all? Just a very objective consideration.

So thanking efforts of obvious incompetence? No, thank you.

As for veritalk, what can I say? No one but no one ever wants to be in a place where only delusional and mental cheerleaders post. Not even them. Especially them. So if you expect that to take off any day soon, perhaps you should think it again.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:27:44 AM

i just like making barabbas type long rants it s entertaining as for me to help out I'm just an investor/cheerleader i have about 16000$ invested I don't day trade vericoin i stake them, only coin i don't trade, i also run a large manufacturing business and clothing line that i will be accepting vericoin as payment through my webshop... thats about what I'm good for if thats not enough for you mr.barabbas it doesn't bother me... I have faith in the community and the devs to manage the rest which is why i chose vericoin as my 1 coin i just accumulate and i trade the all the other weekly coins Wink

you like to sound smart but really the way u speak says it all... as a business man ,even if you were a genius i wouldn't want to invest into anything that had a person like you involved...

little tip.. learn to speak to ppl and one day someone might take u seriously and let u ride their coat tail Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:32:34 AM

Simply amazing...

I thought you gone by now to veritalk to wait the sun shine out from the devs asses... we said goodbye to you already. You have added nothing the discussion apart from a) insulting investors who voice constructive criticism here  b) celebrating the nonsenses and rubbish that brought the price to 9k.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:40:54 AM

i just like making barabbas type long rants it s entertaining as for me to help out I'm just an investor/cheerleader i have about 16000$ invested I don't day trade vericoin i stake them, only coin i don't trade, i also run a large manufacturing business and clothing line that i will be accepting vericoin as payment through my webshop... thats about what I'm good for if thats not enough for you mr.barabbas it doesn't bother me... I have faith in the community and the devs to manage the rest which is why i chose vericoin as my 1 coin i just accumulate and i trade the all the other weekly coins Wink

you like to sound smart but really the way u speak says it all... as a business man ,even if you were a genius i wouldn't want to invest into anything that had a person like you involved...

little tip.. learn to speak to ppl and one day someone might take u seriously and let u ride their coat tail Wink

Delusional as always. Get it for once: No one wants to be in any group of delusional, deranged cheerleaders like you are. No one. Just stick to veritalk and it will be much more eloquent that I can dream of being.

As for you, I wouldn't be in business with you, under any circumstance, even if you were to sell me dollars at 50 cents ... -figuratively speaking, of course-. People like you and the other three deranged cheerleaders and me, don't jell, never will. Now, the rest, the 99.99% rest, will do just fine -in degrees of course- when confronted, however bluntly, with the different facets of the truth.

But what do I know? You are an obviously successful individual and not so obviously happy one, so you much be doing something right. So, as long as you are happy... I just cannot bring myself to believe that you are even remotely close to that... and still spend inordinate amount of time posting nonsense here. But hey, it must be just me?

As for accepting VRC as payment in your business... you mean accepting payment through an intermediary -such as Moolah- or straight up VRC? I would expect nothing but the latter coming from such a cheerleader. And, actually, caveting -and achieving it as of now- the honor position of being the first one... I'm sure the stooges would be extremely happy putting your name as the first and only in the page marked as "Merchants" in the website. It currently looks quite depressing as it is. I'm not sure one -however "large"- would have a huge impact but certainly it wouldn't look as depressing. And you could write -although I strongly suggest that you dictate instead- it as historic in your memories...
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:43:55 AM

Hey guys sry I have been absent recently, still swamped with getting the Physical Vericoins in order, Anyway THANK YOU to everyone in the community for your support I know myself and the Devs are constantly really busy so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Once again THANK YOU everyone, your hard work and support are extremely appreciated

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:53:53 AM

Regards,
Michael

Well thank you Michael. A bit of good will is always a nice thing... but "a nice thing" is meaningless as far as supporting a project such as Vericoin. Just like those making the "efforts" would do the project a great favor not only if they would volunteer nothing but actually stay away completely... other than supporting it with their investment. Because those "efforts" are, obviously, counter productive. Just like the public appearances of the two devs that cannot stop saying meaningless and, again, counter-productive things. See? if it were for will, and enthusiasm and even dedication, all of us would be Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Albert Einstein, Roger Federer and Brad Pitt -to mention just some examples-, and win gold medals and world cup titles every 4 years on every discipline. Does deserve a "thank you" someone who spends inordinate amounts of time trying to run the 100 meters in under 12 seconds, when his best mark is 32? I believe, other than the benefit of the exercise, which is quite personal, is just an exhibition of complacency, just as eating 60 nuggets per session as KFC would be. And almost equally regrettable both. Definitely, not serving any community purpose of any measurable kind.

The reality is that those efforts by those individuals have, so far -Xosihc's will effect after it takes place-, taken us to a loss of over 80% from the highs, so perhaps we would have been much, much better without any effort at all? Just a very objective consideration.

As for veritalk, what can I say? No one but no one ever wants to be in a place where only delusional and mental cheerleaders post. Not even them. Especially them. So if you expect that to take off any day soon, perhaps you should think it again.

Every post of you, Barabbas, sounds that you are a very embittered guy.
You wrote that enthusiasm and dedication are meaningless, for me it's everything. Without it the Vikings wouldn't have explored Newfoundland and Edison wouldn't had invented the light bulb because he didn't stop trying.
If you are enthusiastic and motivated you can reach nearly every goal. Of course there are a lot of mistakes you can make, but we are human beeings so we can learn from.
If the community and the devs are motivated, even when the value drops to 100 Sat, we can reach everything, all we have to do is keep on and don`t quit.
Like I wrote, your point of view is very often interesting and true, but trying to demotivate people is something you shouldn't do.

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:57:17 AM

... so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Why the ideas need to be sent to you instead of write directly to this thread? Are the devs so busy that unable to follow this thread? It's obviously not the case here as the devs delivered nothing in the last 9 weeks, they don't work on the coin (at least do nothing that make sense) and should have time to read the input from investors/community members.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:00:33 AM

Delusional as always. Get it for once: No one wants to be in any group of delusional, deranged cheerleaders like you are. No one. Just stick to veritalk and it will be much more eloquent that I can dream of being.

As for you, I wouldn't be in business with you, under any circumstance, even if you were to sell me dollars at 50 cents ... -figuratively speaking, of course-. People like you and the other three deranged cheerleaders and me, don't jell, never will. Now, the rest, the 99.99% rest, will do just fine -in degrees of course- when confronted, however bluntly, with the different facets of the truth.

But what do I know? You are an obviously successful individual and not so obviously happy one, so you much be doing something right. So, as long as you are happy... I just cannot bring myself to believe that you are even remotely close to that... and still spend inordinate amount of time posting nonsense here. But hey, it must be just me?

As for accepting VRC as payment in your business... you mean accepting payment through an intermediary -such as Moolah- or straight up VRC? I would expect nothing but the latter coming from such a cheerleader. And, actually, caveting -and achieving it as of now- the honor position of being the first one... I'm sure the stooges would be extremely happy putting your name as the first and only in the page marked as "Merchants" in the website. It currently looks quite depressing as it is. I'm not sure one -however "large"- would have a huge impact but certainly it wouldn't look as depressing. And you could write -although I strongly suggest that you dictate instead- it as historic in your memories...
yes your right i am successful and i am very happily married with 3 beautiful children ,i couldn't care if i was the first or 20th business to accept vrc ,ill accept vrc cause its the coin i believe in and cause i can, u can go on disrespecting serious investors ,u prob don't do business with anyone and if u ever did it couldn't of been for too long.. you have no sense of communication.. so keep going with your senseless rants on how ppl are cheerleaders etc.. go do something useful with whatever it is that u do ,make some money ,meet a girl , get a friend or something you might become more humble... i work a lot with china so I'm up at these hrs and your my entertainment Wink so thanx for that...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kasman5

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:13:45 AM

... so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Why the ideas need to be sent to you instead of write directly to this thread? Are the devs so busy that unable to follow this thread? It's obviously not the case here as the devs delivered nothing in the last 9 weeks, they don't work on the coin (at least do nothing that make sense) and should have time to read the input from investors/community members.

Spot on mate. I don't like the opaque centralization of power that's taking place with Vericoin.

Take fore example the VRC to Fiat Card. How come insiders (Socal. Poeple who are part of marketing, whoever they maybe?) had access to this announcement well before the rest of the community. No one once said, "look, socal is helping to close this deal" or " 'insert-name' knows the announcement and is preparing the marketing material". I understand the Devs need help but why don't the devs make clear who is helping with what. If these members are going to have elevated roles within Vericoin then you should be transparent about it and put their information on the Vericoin site underneath the developers.

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

Regards,
Michael

Every post of you, Barabbas, sounds that you are a very embittered guy.
You wrote that enthusiasm and dedication are meaningless, for me it's everything. Without it the Vikings wouldn't have explored Newfoundland and Edison wouldn't had invented the light bulb because he didn't stop trying.
If you are enthusiastic and motivated you can reach nearly every goal. Of course there are a lot of mistakes you can make, but we are human beeings so we can learn from.
If the community and the devs are motivated, even when the value drops to 100 Sat, we can reach everything, all we have to do is keep on and don`t quit.
Like I wrote, your point of view is very often interesting and true, but trying to demotivate people is something you shouldn't do.

Regards,
Michael

No Michael, you are wrong. And it is already very late for you to realize that. Let me put it to you in a way that you can understand: To "reach nearly every goal", you have to start by setting REALISTIC goals, otherwise you would waste all your time, efforts, perseverance and enthusiasm. Get the difference? No matter how much you try to beat Kobe Bryant, you just will never be able to come even remotely close to it. Or much as you may like to sing like Placido Domingo or paint like Dali.... nah. Efforts, enthusiasm, training, the whole shebang... nada. Get it? It is only IF you have the talent, a condition sine qua non, you could get to those leagues. No talent = exercise in futility. I hope you get it. Because, frankly, you really, really need to.

I am not bitter at all. Tired of dealing with the most abject mediocrity, yes. But not bitter at all. Mediocrity will always be a stumbling block to progress. The mediocrity here is overwhelming. And that's why this project is destined to oblivion because mediocrity could, with a lot of support, potentially pull a mediocre outcome, but abject mediocrity mixed with arrogance, is a sure-fire failure going to happen.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:23:08 AM

Can everyone just Ignore B and stop requoting him , hes like a little kid he likes the attention hes getting If u stop he`ll go away.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:26:00 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 10:41:30 AM by altcoinUK

If you are enthusiastic and motivated you can reach nearly every goal.

And the enthusiastic Vikings are fucked-up and don't even exists, while the less enthusiastic, but practical, rational and problem solver Swiss people enjoy their prosperous country.

The enthusiastic attitude and general sentiment of the community that anything the developers suggest must be the best thing that ever happened to mankind made this open source decentralized currency project a cult, in which the cult members (cheerleaders) wait the Sun shine out from the developers' asses, and once light is out in the form of lame ideas such as the VISA card then the cult members start the usual hype making dance and standing ovation ... and then the market reaction is a facepalm, and the price remains at 9k.

PS:
On the note of the VISA card idea, anyone knows who pays the US$ 15,000 fee for Coinsis? It is paid buy EffectsToCause or the devs dumped US$ 15,000 worth of VRC to pay that fee for the noname and untested Coinsis?
source: http://www.blkfeed.com/topic/170/coinsis-business-proposal-and-the-15k-previously-50k-ultimatum

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:26:23 AM

This guy is so desperate to be something -other than Nosker kiss ass pet- in Vericoin, along with getting some money with his silver coin business on the side, that he has appointed himself as some sort of missing link between the community and the stooges. Even though the stooges, as you point out, have not done anything at all but read these boards and post here and on twitter, 99% unnecessarily -and damaging- stuff for 9 weeks.

But, mind you, they are busy: This is an active forum with some long posts by some posters -hint, hint...- and reading all the stuff takes time. And then they have the vacation, the family, those biology papers coming up and the full time job and Mr Softie... It is not that they don't know their faces from their asses, you know? It just lack of time. But there comes the pooch to help with the suggestions...
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: