Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:28:11 AM

Can everyone just Ignore B and stop requoting him , hes like a little kid he likes the attention hes getting If u stop he`ll go away.

Why do you subject yourself to the torture of this forum plagued with requotes of my posts, when you have the oh so comfy veritalk available to you? I PROMISE I will never visit there, what a deal ah?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:39:44 AM

... so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Why the ideas need to be sent to you instead of write directly to this thread? Are the devs so busy that unable to follow this thread? It's obviously not the case here as the devs delivered nothing in the last 9 weeks, they don't work on the coin (at least do nothing that make sense) and should have time to read the input from investors/community members.

This guy is so desperate to be something -other than Nosker kiss ass pet- in Vericoin, along with getting some money with his silver coin business on the side, that he has appointed himself as some sort of missing link between the community and the stooges. Even though the stooges, as you point out, have not done anything at all but read these boards and post here and on twitter, 99% unnecessarily -and damaging- stuff for 9 weeks.

But, mind you, they are busy: This is an active forum with some long posts by some posters -hint, hint...- and reading all the stuff takes time. And then they have the vacation, the family, those biology papers coming up and the full time job and Mr Softie... It is not that they don't know their faces from their asses, you know? It just lack of time. But there comes the pooch to help with the suggestions...

It seems that's the case.

I hope you will be able to convince the community and the devs to accept and implement your "Good guys" theme. Probably that is the easiest and most sensible solution here (though I don't expect the arrogance of the devs allow such radical change). Good luck with that anyway! :-)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:49:33 AM

barabbas you make it seem like your here to help or something?... if you are I'm confused cause your lack of respect..all your doing is making vericoin look bad in your opinions... so if thats your goal don't expect to succeed cause i don't think anyone wants help from u after your full retard rants...

if your as serious as the books you write and actually do want to help.. why don't u try a different approach ?

sincere question ,try your hardest to not be condescending Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:49:42 AM

@altcoinuk @barabbas

It takes a long time till I ignore people, but your personal attacks on people are disgusting.

One last word to altcoinuk: Island, Greenland and most of the scaninavian people are descendants of the Vikings (never been to school?)

you can save your time to reply I won't read it, it's senseless!

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:50:22 AM

I quoted myself for the first time. No answer?

_@/'
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:50:31 AM

... so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Sh*t .. you guys have a lot of time on ya hands.. Kiss
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

According to the Blackcoin guys vericoin has dropped the idea and not going to roll out the vericoin VISA card.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

barabbas you make it seem like your here to help or something?... if you are I'm confused cause your lack of respect..all your doing is making vericoin look bad in your opinions... so if thats your goal don't expect to succeed cause i don't think anyone wants help from u after your full retard rants...

if your as serious as the books you write and actually do want to help.. why don't u try a different approach ?

sincere question ,try your hardest to not be condescending Smiley
why aren't you on other threads like razor that tanked 110% ..theres got to be a good reason why u put so much effort in trashing vericoin? or cloak that tanked also 130% ?  

again honest serious question

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:59:59 AM

According to the Blackcoin guys vericoin has dropped the idea and not going to roll out the vericoin VISA card.
i don't think thats true but I'm sure the dev will answer these questions..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:00:16 AM

Why the ideas need to be sent to you instead of write directly to this thread? Are the devs so busy that unable to follow this thread? It's obviously not the case here as the devs delivered nothing in the last 9 weeks, they don't work on the coin (at least do nothing that make sense) and should have time to read the input from investors/community members.

Spot on mate. I don't like the opaque centralization of power that's taking place with Vericoin.

Take fore example the VRC to Fiat Card. How come insiders (Socal. Poeple who are part of marketing, whoever they maybe?) had access to this announcement well before the rest of the community. No one once said, "look, socal is helping to close this deal" or " 'insert-name' knows the announcement and is preparing the marketing material". I understand the Devs need help but why don't the devs make clear who is helping with what. If these members are going to have elevated roles within Vericoin then you should be transparent about it and put their information on the Vericoin site underneath the developers.

Yeah, it would be nice to have the decentralized sentiment not only on technology but community level as well. As you said, the roles are not clear at all.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:02:34 AM

I think only the devs can tell us if its true. I mean they can spend their own money in whatever they want, I wouldn't have done it because coinsis isn't even foundet as it seems. There's not even an impressum on the Website. In my opinion the money would better be invested in Darkmans "juggernaut project".

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:06:27 AM

i don't think thats true but I'm sure the dev will answer these questions..

Well, since they did not have the decency to discuss this matter with the community despite Buy4Crypto has been specifically asking for this transparency, I doubt the arrogant devs will discuss anything. You know, they can't discuss it because the NDA. The same NDA allowed for the Blackcoin guys to discuss that with investors/community members.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:26:14 AM

I think only the devs can tell us if its true. I mean they can spend their own money in whatever they want, I wouldn't have done it because coinsis isn't even foundet as it seems. There's not even an impressum on the Website. In my opinion the money would better be invested in Darkmans "juggernaut project".

Regards,
Michael

you might be right but can't really judge yet ,waiting to hear more about coinsis... remember coinsis I'm sure is mostly focused on btc and very very few altcoins,could be the reason they see the value of the price tag on their service for an altcoin... if thats all even true about how much they asked for or payed.. I'm sure details will come out shortly from somewhere

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:30:30 AM

So if true, Coinsis requires that 15k USD be gained from where? Did this come from the developers pocket? VeriFund? Should the VeriFund be controlled by 3 people, who in secrecy use the funds to make deals with third parties? This must be a troll, because if true, unbelievable! No wonder my attempts to ask for clarity all where ignored. The worst part is, the people who control all the decisions / development funds have proven to be terrible business people.

Does anyone have anything to say to me who has been bashing me as a troll over the past days? This is exactly the type of stuff our community should be fully aware of. From the  minute of this announcement deal I had more questions than answers. I have done all I can do, reasonably, responsibly, without overreaching. If you all don't want to hear the truth, that is fine. Its why I don't continue to beat a dead horse. If others see why, for days I have been looking for clarity, then please step up and demand answers!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:36:20 AM

i skipped through alll the fud lol VISA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! woot woot I'm fkn dancing ! this is HUGE news!!! let the haters hate!  we really need a moderated thread now... vericoin is getting really serious now and with all this and VISA, we need a place where the investors can go and get real info without the spam from the regular...

even with news like VISA their still trying to fud bahahahhaha

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

Remember this classic post?

"this is HUGE news!!! let the haters hate!"

Remember how you showed such interest in calling me a troll, in how I was just here to FUD. That this was the best thing ever. I can bring up 10's more posts like this for you, from you. Why not continue to cheer the news, like you have been, why not continue to call my last post, and everything else I have done FUD.

Just days ago you said you had your first hater, several times. I suppose you refered to me. Well please, re-read everything and realize you don't mean anything to me, I don't know who you are, don't care. But I have done everything in my power to give you, and others the ability to think for yourself. Hopefully now you realize your "hater" was trying to help you since the minute you spoke up to troll me.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:43:13 AM

So if true, Coinsis requires that 15k USD be gained from where? Did this come from the developers pocket? VeriFund? Should the VeriFund be controlled by 3 people, who in secrecy use the funds to make deals with third parties? This must be a troll, because if true, unbelievable! No wonder my attempts to ask for clarity all where ignored. The worst part is, the people who control all the decisions / development funds have proven to be terrible business people.

Can someone from the dev team that Knows how and what happend answer this please ?
I dont want to read what Tom Dick and Harry Think happend just the actual information please Id like to know.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:44:16 AM

@altcoinuk @barabbas

One last word to altcoinuk: Island, Greenland and most of the scaninavian people are descendants of the Vikings (never been to school?)

The issue here is not my school - the main issue is here that it seems you are still in school. From your idealistic posts I have to assume you are in high school in best case scenario.

Otherwise you would understand that since you praised the enthusiasm of the Vikings, I have pointed out, that the practicality and level headed attitude of the Swiss people is more productive, especially in projects like a crypto currency in which the expertise, logical reasoning and problem solving are more important than shouting hurrah after hurrah for every lame move of the devs. I mean you can shout hurrah in every posts if you like that, but some actual work would help more fore the coin.
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:53:42 AM

Goood LORD! Three pages of the barabbas / altcoinUK comedy show over night!  I'm officially hitting the ignore button on both of them to save my internet bandwidth.  What a waste...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:10:51 PM

i skipped through alll the fud lol VISA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! woot woot I'm fkn dancing ! this is HUGE news!!! let the haters hate!  we really need a moderated thread now... vericoin is getting really serious now and with all this and VISA, we need a place where the investors can go and get real info without the spam from the regular...

even with news like VISA their still trying to fud bahahahhaha

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

Remember this classic post?

"this is HUGE news!!! let the haters hate!"

Remember how you showed such interest in calling me a troll, in how I was just here to FUD. That this was the best thing ever. I can bring up 10's more posts like this for you, from you. Why not continue to cheer the news, like you have been, why not continue to call my last post, and everything else I have done FUD.

Just days ago you said you had your first hater, several times. I suppose you refered to me. Well please, re-read everything and realize you don't mean anything to me, I don't know who you are, don't care. But I have done everything in my power to give you, and others the ability to think for yourself. Hopefully now you realize your "hater" was trying to help you since the minute you spoke up to troll me.
well from these last two posts you seem like a reasonable person so i don't know why i would say you were fudding unless you being rude and calling us investors/"cheerleaders" a waste of people and senseless posts, yes sometimes i get excited cause i actually like what vericoin does and is about... i am not someone that can help vericoin in any tech way ..im being honest .. all I'm good for is investing in buying vericoin i continue to accumulate and stake.. I'm a day trader but i don't trade vericoin i currently have 16000$ invested...im very busy as i own a jean  manufacturing company and a clothing brand and i also distribute other brands in canada... i will be accepting vericoin on my webshop as soon as its revamped as we speak... i do what i can . which I'm sure u know already since u went through my previous posts

so with that being said if you weren't bashing me calling me a cheerleader i do apologize but i don't apologize for being excited about the visa/coinsis ann because i like and support it if coinsis turns out to be a proper business.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:23:24 PM

Does anyone have anything to say to me who has been bashing me as a troll over the past days? This is exactly the type of stuff our community should be fully aware of. From the  minute of this announcement deal I had more questions than answers. I have done all I can do, reasonably, responsibly, without overreaching. If you all don't want to hear the truth, that is fine. Its why I don't continue to beat a dead horse. If others see why, for days I have been looking for clarity, then please step up and demand answers!

Nothing to say, because you have asked rational questions and pointed out valid issues, you failed to celebrate the lame move of the devs, therefore you are a troll and a FUDder.
The very few, but loud silver coin makers, IRC scammers (who bought the coin at 500 Sat so can dump slowly even at 9k) and 16-23 years old enthusiastic fans (they have max 10k coin each) made this crypto currency project a cult. The ritual is simple, you need to worship the word of the devs, the cult members can't question the direction and they are happy with the 9k price and basically anything that the devs spit on the market like the lame VISA card idea.

Please continue to post your valuable questions and opinion, so potential investors can see there are reasonable people here, and the very few silver coin maker, IRC scammer, delusional supporter and the attitude that brought the coin to the 9k price is not the majority here.
Pages: « 1 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: