Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

So I've got a profit problem here that I'm not sure if we can solve.

I'm currently mining Metaverse (ETP). It is an Ethash based coin but the DAG right now is really small, so my farm is getting >1GHs
If I switch back to mining Ethereum, the DAG is much bigger and my farm gets about 850MHs

So on the coin base it shows that ETH is more profitable to mine.. when in reality ETP is more profitable to mine :/
These scenarios can be difficult, as Awesome Miner cannot automatically figure this out for your.

What you could try: Go to the Coins tab, select ETP and open the Properties. Set a higher Profitability Factor to favor this coin. Does that work for your scenario?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:32:41 PM

hello patrick, I added an algo veltor, x17, phi on zpool.ca. on online statistics I see that x17 will bring me 0.001 BTC cue per day, but the program stubbornly digs the veltor (in online it's the third one from above) which brings less. why is that?
Right click on the miner, select View Details and look at the Profit Switcher tab - is this information correct?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

Good afternoon.
You have done a lot of improvements! But
I very much asked you to make it possible for each farm SEPARATE to determine which group of pools to use or online services !!! And for each farm to be able to install a separate bitcoin wallet !!! In the same way, each farm has its own limit when overclocked, correspondingly, based on this, for each farm, the profitability of the algorithms will be chosen as their own !!!
Very much you I ask to make the given options accessible.
Thanks for the feedback and improvement suggestions. You probably noticed I've implemented some of the features you requested earlier.

Just a quick question about "install a separate bitcoin wallet"? Can you explain this in more detail? Already today you can override the global profit switching wallet per Managed Profit Miner (in the Properties of ecah miner). Was it this or something else you had in mind?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

Hello Patrike,
I encounter sometimes problems with software stuck or crashed and i don't find a way to handle this with rules...
Regarding Awesome Miner, my ring has status "Mining" but below there is "Interface offline".
A simple restart miner can solve the problem, but it seems there's no way for now to handle those cases with rules. Could you add this "Interface offline" option to rules with the possibility to configure a timer. For example, if miner's status is "Mining" but "interface offline" for 60 sec, then we can chose an action.
Is the rule "Offline Detection" enabled in the Options dialog, Rules section? In most cases, that one should figure out these scenarios. What kind of mining software is it that ends up with this problem?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

Thanks. I have also noticed that the recommended xnsub-param causes the profit estimate to stop working.
So if i use for instance this url  stratum+tcp://scrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3333#xnsub  the #xnsub is causing the profit-esti to stop working.
Thanks for reporting this - I will correct it in the next release

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:44:42 PM

Hello,

I'm currently using Awesome Miner and I think I'm have an issue with the mining pools I've setup being recognized within the application. I have 3 separate mining pool groups configured. The first one contains 3 pools, the second contains 1 pool and the third contains 1 pool.

When Awesome Miner is running it only shows that I have 3 Total pools and 3 Enabled. I would think since I've configured 5 separate pools that it should show 5 Total with 5 Enabled.

ATM Awesome Miner will only switch between ETH and ETC (dual mining SIA) which are part of the same Pool Group. Even if I add the other two pools to the pool group that is working it still only shows 3 total pools.

I have unchecked the Failover Only check box on the 2nd and 3rd Pool Groups as well as setup the priorities for each individual pool, but I don't know what else to try or what I might be doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
On a specific miner (or for the profit switcher) you can only specify one Pool or Pool Group. If the group you selected has 3 pools, you will not get more than that even if there are other groups defined in the system. What if you add more of the pools to the same group instead?

Dalba

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

Hello Patrike,
I encounter sometimes problems with software stuck or crashed and i don't find a way to handle this with rules...
Regarding Awesome Miner, my ring has status "Mining" but below there is "Interface offline".
A simple restart miner can solve the problem, but it seems there's no way for now to handle those cases with rules. Could you add this "Interface offline" option to rules with the possibility to configure a timer. For example, if miner's status is "Mining" but "interface offline" for 60 sec, then we can chose an action.
Is the rule "Offline Detection" enabled in the Options dialog, Rules section? In most cases, that one should figure out these scenarios. What kind of mining software is it that ends up with this problem?

Yes, as you can see in this picture, here's my settings for offline detection :

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/557959OfflineOK.jpg

Here's a fresh example of my problem, this time it's ccminer.exe that has crashed :

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/624545Problem.jpg

As you can see, my Rig is in "Mining" status, but below, it shows "Interface offline". It would be great to be able to detect this state and make rig reboot for example.
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:12:06 AM

Awesome ant miner... I do have one but i need to upgrade my unit.. Smiley

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:25:32 AM

Hello Patrike,

Here's a fresh example of my problem, this time it's ccminer.exe that has crashed :

As you can see, my Rig is in "Mining" status, but below, it shows "Interface offline". It would be great to be able to detect this state and make rig reboot for example.
Thanks - now I see the scenario.

It will work better if you configure Windows to not show those crash dialogs and simply terminate the process right away. They are preventing the process from exiting and it will still be considered running by both Windows and Awesome Miner.
Please see this link for instructions: https://superuser.com/a/715645
After that modification, Awesome Miner should detect it as a crash and simply restart the mining process.

omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

For external miners what profit switching interval shall be the best? It's good to set it to 1 minutes?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:33:00 AM

Hello Patrike,

Thanks - now I see the scenario.

It will work better if you configure Windows to not show those crash dialogs and simply terminate the process right away. They are preventing the process from exiting and it will still be considered running by both Windows and Awesome Miner.
Please see this link for instructions: https://superuser.com/a/715645
After that modification, Awesome Miner should detect it as a crash and simply restart the mining process.

Thanks for your advice ! I'm going to try right now !
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:40:00 AM

For external miners what profit switching interval shall be the best? It's good to set it to 1 minutes?

Every poolswitch costs you some profit, because it is a short downtime and you do not calculate the complete round for the pool you used before switching.
Imho such a short timer can shoot you in the foot and decrease your income if minimal price-changes trigger constant pool-hopping. The default of 30 mins should be good.
omshree

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:15:43 AM

Understood Smiley

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
The_Immortal

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:14:27 AM

patrike, can you please add dstm miner for Equihash? It's the very promising miner coz it has more performance againts other Equihash miners.

The second thing. Can you please add Telegram support for notifications?

And the third thing. How to get information from Awesome Miner Remote Agent? Nothing said about it on the help page.

Thank you!
From what I can see, that mining software doesn't provide any API, so there is nothing Awesome Miner can display about the mining for it.
Please teake a look again. This mining sofware provides API interface Smiley

And can you please answer on this:

How to get information from Awesome Miner Remote Agent? Nothing said about it on the help page.

Thank you!
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

Hi
I am a new user of Awesome miner, just purchased profi edition for testing.
I try to add a new user defined coins like XMG and Bitconnect

My question:

How can i configure a Bitconnect coin for Profit switcher if this coin change difficulty after each block?
I cant find any place in program where i can put a link to Bitconnect API from https://www.blockexperts.com/bcc/api

By XMG coin problem is bigger, this coin change difficulty and block reward after each block.

maybe it is a good idea to implement in next releases functionality for reading coin APIs Huh

Or i do something wrong?

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:56:22 AM

Can I use awesome miner to profit switch on a Baikal miner?
cc_entrepreneur

Activity: 23
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

Hi patrike,

Here are some of my issues and development suggestions:

1. Profit switching should also depend on the profit change % (e.g. Nicehash uses %10 to switch to another algo). If any drops happen over this value it should stop and change the miner.
   2. While stratum connection fails for some reason for a long time it should not try infinitely to connect (sometimes you get banned or server could be down), it should switch to the second or third best alternative after some tries (e.g. 5, 10 depending the user input)
   3. For non-homogeneous systems (e.g. with different gpu's with different settings), card by card benchmarking should be available (like nicehash). And depending on the best profit result, every card or card group could mine the best profitable one on itself (e.g. nicehash redirects my 3 asus dual's to dual mining, 2 msi's to equihash, 3 evga's to .... )
   4. When I try to assign the hash rate value coming from the mining process (incremental value in a specific time), it overrides the single card value and writes over the sum of the hash rate onto the current single card's benchmark value. I do not know if it changes the profit calculation but it should be corrected.
   5. Algo/gpu dependent benchmarking could be available. As in nicehash example, it benchmarks every miner with every gpu. It tries both excavator and ewbf for zcash mining; claymore and ethminer for ethereum mining; alexis and tpruvot for keccak etc. and selects the most profitable one while mining. It is done at first while benchmarking.
   6. There is some problem with the alexis version of ccminer. I tried both manualy and with awesome miner but it gives error with my gpus.
   7. Switching to ewbf is not easy, it is getting opened and closed too many times in a short period of time in order to start mining. When I try manually from the bat file it goes perfect.
   8. In longer times, second or third instances of ccminer could start. Both of them mines while lowering the performance of themselves. Third instance is generally passive.

Thanks
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

Does anyone else have it that pools which are configured with privileged api access are gone after a while or after poolissues / miner-reboot ?
It randomly goes back to the config which is set in the webinterface of the miner.
Souran

Activity: 59
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Im having a problem when using profit switching and it tries to switch to cryptonight (SG Miner 5.5.4), the miner keeps crashing.
I'd like to use SG Miner instead of claymore as it performs better with my cards.

The miner starts, and immediately closes once it reads config (doesnt even proceed to the 2nd screen).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:20:55 PM

Please add in pool view duration since last submited share or time counter how long miner work on this pool since profit switcher has switched to this pool.
Please add information about actual mined share difficulty.
Please add in miner view actual RPM for miner fans. This is very important information for Antminers.

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: