Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

He might have contracted that from Anita.

As for Joe's coins, I think we're going to see them destroyed by throwing very very hard into a buy wall on Cryptsy.

They will likely be properly burned... its not like Josh is running low on the 97% premine he can sell on exchanges slowly. He just got caught and now has to destroy the coins....which doesn't stop him from selling off any of the other hyper-inflating coins from other prime controllers.

Yup, Josh to the rescue!! Thank you Josh!!

" See! All those "Test" coins are gone. That makes me honest and proves Paycoin is NOT a SCAM!! " (Shhhh! Don't blow it! Snicker Snicker, these fucking morons can not figure out that I get 25,000 free XPY every day!!)  Roll Eyes

P.S: Perseus: Here is an archive of that HT thread while your post was still up: https://archive.today/yyRnv

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:21:27 PM

Anyone ever meet Jonah in person?  Is this a real person? Is it credible that he'd be left in charge? Very questions.
He's definitely real, we had done some small-scale colocation together before GAW came around.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was left in charge, but last month he was denying being second in command.  There's also plenty of pics of him at the Miami expo with Josh

He also is the owner of Leaserig, so there was definitely a vested interest in the POW phase of XPY considering that it sold out all the rental sites for a whole week

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:34:27 PM

Looks like the "Test" coins are already hitting the exchanges. https://hashtalk.org/topic/31591/premined-test-coins-are-on-the-exchanges-why I expect that thread to get tossed into the Memory Hole pretty quick.

"Hmmm. Shhh! These idiots don't know the Test is to see just how gullible these fucking morons who trust me are! Snicker Schnicker!!"

Question: How can anybody look at this guy and think " Wow! I think this guy is a GeNiUs! I am going to trust him with my life savings!"? Honestly, I would not let someone who looked so slimy and idiotic like this asshole mow my lawn without direct supervision. I do not, and never will, trust anyone who smirks.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:43:23 PM

Looks like the "Test" coins are already hitting the exchanges. https://hashtalk.org/topic/31591/premined-test-coins-are-on-the-exchanges-why I expect that thread to get tossed into the Memory Hole pretty quick.

https://i.imgur.com/6SMB4KX.gif

"Hmmm. Shhh! These idiots don't know the Test is to see just how gullible these fucking morons who trust me are! Snicker Schnicker!!"

"Yawn, heard it all before, stop creating new threads about it..."  Huh

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31591/premined-test-coins-are-on-the-exchanges-why/9

https://archive.today/88gxv

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:44:42 PM

I don't think it's Josh dumping. I'm pretty sure he took his millions out of the country some time ago.

As such he's probably sat on a beach, looking at new properties and cars etc.

I bet he's passed on all of the systems to someone else on the proviso that as long as he can keep things seemingly afloat he can cash in all the xpy he wants to for himself, which is what you see in the daily dumps. Plus I think there will be quite a bit of volume from people who are slowly realising that they've all been conned.

It sort of makes sense, if it keeps going for as long as possible then there is more time for Josh to escape the clutches of the law.

I actually *know* that it is Josh or a proxy of Josh dumping... The company is literally paying their employees with funds earned from cashing in crypto. XPY -> BTC -> USD -> Payroll, Bills, Marketing

Can you supply us with any proof?
Not any ongoing proof, but at one point Josh was interviewed at a Bitcoin conference in Q3 last year (Hashers united?) and said that all the staff are paid via BTC.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:55:47 PM

It's becoming pretty obvious that GAW is paying expenses by selling premined and illictly mined XPY. Aside from a few stray miners they can sell, it's their only source of revenue.

So, is this thing now too complicated for an episode of American Greed or NPR Marketplace? Do you think they'll be able to explain the crypto scam, especially selling a premine, to normal viewers? Not providing a floor and lying about merchant support are pretty easy to explain, but it's hard to explain what's happening now without some knowledge of crypto.

"So they have a staker that creates coins, well everybody can create coins, but theirs creates a LOT of coins, and the coins from one of those addresses were supposed to go to a burn address, but they didn't, and this is in addition to the first block award..." None of that makes a lick of sense unless you have a working knowledge of the technology.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:58:45 PM

It's becoming pretty obvious that GAW is paying expenses by selling premined and illictly mined XPY. Aside from a few stray miners they can sell, it's their only source of revenue.

So, is this thing now too complicated for an episode of American Greed or NPR Marketplace? Do you think they'll be able to explain the crypto scam, especially selling a premine, to normal viewers? Not providing a floor and lying about merchant support are pretty easy to explain, but it's hard to explain what's happening now without some knowledge of crypto.

"So they have a staker that creates coins, well everybody can create coins, but theirs creates a LOT of coins, and the coins from one of those addresses were supposed to go to a burn address, but they didn't, and this is in addition to the first block award..." None of that makes a lick of sense unless you have a working knowledge of the technology.

Not even the GAW "investors" can understand this, so it is unlikely that the rest of the morons who make up the majority of the population would have the foggiest idea what any of this means.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:08:42 PM

Not even the GAW "investors" can understand this, so it is unlikely that the rest of the morons who make up the majority of the population would have the foggiest idea what any of this means.

I'm sure it's possible to wrap this is into an example using other financial instruments, e.g. trading options or whatever. I just don't think this rural telecom giant is big enough news for any mainstream media, not yet anyway.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:24:30 PM

Uh oh, see ya, Anita Hanjaab! https://hashtalk.org/topic/31596/why-every-place-ahve-this

Thread archive: https://archive.today/hC6N4

Say Hi to son Havan Hanjaab , and Hubby Oslo Hanjaab! We are going to miss you!

AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:24:38 PM

I fear Anita_Hanjaab is about to be tossed off the site

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31596

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

I fear Anita_Hanjaab is about to be tossed off the site

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31596

LOL- I Ninja'd ya!

AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:28:53 PM

LOL- I Ninja'd ya!

Heh thats cool Wink

Anita also has made it to twitter - shes on there as @anita_hanjaab_

Is it scary that its the second "Anita Hanjaab" account on there?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:35:25 PM

LOL- I Ninja'd ya!

Heh thats cool Wink

Anita also has made it to twitter - shes on there as @anita_hanjaab_

Is it scary that its the second "Anita Hanjaab" account on there?

And there are plenty more of Anita "Gag" names to choose from still: http://www.dirtysounding.com/

Maybe he can make a new account as "Anita Hummer? Albee Fuctifino...

Looks like Anita's flight may be cut short due to to pilot error:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjUPb4J_MGo

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:43:47 PM

I'm sure it's possible to wrap this is into an example using other financial instruments, e.g. trading options or whatever. I just don't think this rural telecom giant is big enough news for any mainstream media, not yet anyway.

I completely disagree. Remember when there was that bug that allowed users to see the balance of an arbitrary account? That gave us an idea of the scope of this thing, as it showed us the (at the time) millions of dollars worth of Paycoin held by consumers, and it's right in line with what those investigative report shows cover.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:08:21 PM

Another stalwart Paycoin supporter making for the exit: https://hashtalk.org/topic/31598/wts-50-90-day-stakers

Excuse my skepticism, but I smell bullshit here. Just a few days ago this guy was all Gung Ho and leading the charge to Buy Paycoins!

So this asshole buys 1500 XPY 6 days ago (~$2,000 at the time) , and now, 6 days later he suddenly remembers he has a son having open heart surgery tomorrow? And he has $53,100 "extra" dollars lying around and can't scrape up the last $900?? WTF? Smells like a Josh Sized load of bullshit to me. Is that what they have you hauling OTR these days Cilla Chris? Bullshit? Maybe next time you can get a NTF OTR load of Bullshit from dispatch. And make sure you take the right exit after Mashed Potato town so you get to the MOON on schedule!

https://hashtalk.org/user/cilla-chris

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:13:27 PM

I completely disagree. Remember when there was that bug that allowed users to see the balance of an arbitrary account? That gave us an idea of the scope of this thing, as it showed us the (at the time) millions of dollars worth of Paycoin held by consumers, and it's right in line with what those investigative report shows cover.

I don't mean to say there isn't a substantial amount of money involved (although the actual scope of that is debatable). I'm just thinking what would be the appeal of this story compared to let's say penny stock scams or other similar schemes that don't seem to attract media attention at all. Perhaps some "human interest" angle if there is one, e.g. someone getting foreclosed out of their house thanks to XPY "investments".
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:35:37 PM

It is hard to fathom that people actually put stock (and their family's future) in what this illiterate fucking imbecile says: https://hashtalk.org/topic/31586/test-coin-and-compounding-update/123 current thread arcive: https://archive.today/jw8Va

His comprehension level is so low he can not even understand what he just said!
If Josh says it will get fixed and the coins will be destroyed, they will. I'm pretty sure he's learned from his past mistakes and has consulted with the right people before making this post.

Thank you, wish that were the case. But it isn't!! Snicker Snicker!!!

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:37:01 PM

Hi all

Long time no see .

Just for info I posted a mail to SEC and got a reply (not to good from my point of view , sounds like they try to keep a secret ) Feel free to copy and paste my email to SEC . If everybody starts to ask question about them, we may attract attention of the S.E.C towards gaw miner :

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding Gaw Miners.

The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy processes many comments from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some of the correspondence we receive is referred to other SEC offices and divisions for their review. If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

Please note, the SEC conducts its investigations on a confidential and nonpublic basis and neither confirms nor denies the existence of an investigation unless the SEC brings charges against someone involved. We do this to protect the integrity and effectiveness of our investigative process and to preserve the privacy of the individuals and entities involved. You can check our website, www.sec.gov, for information about pending SEC civil actions, administrative cases, and other matters.

Thank you for communicating your views.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Kim
Special Counsel
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(800) 732-0330
http://www.sec.gov
www.investor.gov
www.twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed

File Attachment:
Correspondent Name: Mr.
Create Date: 2015-02-03 17:49:29
Origin: Web
File #: HO::~00452032~::HO
Description:
Dear sir, I would like to point out posts on few website like this one ( http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/) implying than S.E.C is investigating a company named gaw miners in possible fraud . Can you please confirm or deny such investigation. If not true this information is obviously a attempt to use the name of your organisation in a market manipulation (trying to scare customer in order to force product price down) . and it should be immediatly denied to avoid futher more damage to the customer and your organisation respectfully .

ref:_00D30JxQy._500a0qPh4A:ref

I assure you, the investigation is real Wink

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:50:21 PM

I remember laughing for 5 minutes straight when I first watched that clip last year!
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:17:57 PM

oh man

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: