Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275725 times)
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:15:33 PM

Thanks SD I was able to withdraw BTG correctly.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:54:33 AM

give me the best solution to earn money from bitcoin.
i will be satisfied anyone can help me.

Definitely not gambling. If you think that you can make quick bitcoins from gambling then it is wrong.

Trading will be a good option to make money from bitcoins but for that, you need to learn trading basics first before investing. Second try to invest some cons in any good bankroll investments to earn profits in the long term. Third try to lend your coins on this forum with proper collateral earn profits over the time.

I do not think you can't get money through gambling, this is the point of having bitcoin right? You just need to adjust your bankroll with your basbet to get this, without any management then you might now have any chance to get some profit. Lend coin with collateral might have the chance but Ido not think it is a proper way to get some money around. Trading will be the best way beside gambling because trading have much more chance than gambling although it is not much profit
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

I'm guessing we're not going to get credited with Segwit2x?
I just realized the fork happened a few hours ago and didn't manage to withdraw my BTC Sad

I hope we do, anything else wouldn’t be fair.

You will most likely not get creddited Segwit2x because this isn't the same Segwit2x that was suppose to hardfork back in November.

It has different developers, huge ass premine and basically they just stole the name.

If you go to Coinmarketcap and look at the Segwit2x futures, it looks like many people were tricked because of this.

It's just one of the many straight money-grab forks, popping out after Bitcoin Gold relative success. There's Segwit2X, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Silver and probably few more.

You can't expect SD admin to keep a track of every shit-fork, not to mention compiling buggy wallets and making changes to the site.

Yes but besides bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. The rest you can't send to any exchange and withdraw.

To claim any of those forks you would need to have all your BTC in those sketchy exchanges like Yobit to be able to sell it.

Right now most don't have a working wallet, block explorer, or any deposits to any exchanges.

I doubt Bitfinex will add Super BTC.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Definitely not gambling. If you think that you can make quick bitcoins from gambling then it is wrong.

Trading will be a good option to make money from bitcoins but for that, you need to learn trading basics first before investing. Second try to invest some cons in any good bankroll investments to earn profits in the long term. Third try to lend your coins on this forum with proper collateral earn profits over the time.

I do not think you can't get money through gambling, this is the point of having bitcoin right? You just need to adjust your bankroll with your basbet to get this, without any management then you might now have any chance to get some profit. Lend coin with collateral might have the chance but Ido not think it is a proper way to get some money around. Trading will be the best way beside gambling because trading have much more chance than gambling although it is not much profit
I agree with you about gambling not being a guaranteed solution for any problems financially but I don't think trading is the best either. Because profiting on Bitcoin depends on the person and how they are able or willing to take risk. For people who don't want to take any kind of risk they will do any kind of free lance work and earn from it like participating signature campaigns, and for people who are willing to risk their money they are willing to go to trading or even gambling. Sometimes a person can try all of it if they really are into earning money and risking it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:03:11 PM

Update:

- BTC, XMR, and BCH deposits and withdrawals work fine. In case you still have any issue please let me know.
- 90% of XMR withdrawal issues usually due to missed payment ID, please don't forget to input your payment ID.

And for BTG, I'm sorry for the delay and lack of announcement. BTG have been snapshot-ed and if you own BTC in BOTH balance and investment at the time of the hard fork, you will be credited. You can check and withdraw your BTG balance through this command in the chat box:

/checkbalancebtg
Get your BTG balance in Satoshi

/withdrawbtg <address> <amount in Satoshi>
Withdraw your BTG balance to the specified address

While we are supporting BTG withdrawal, currently we have no future plan to support BTG as a dice currency. Please note that unlike BCH, BTG address have different format from your BTC address, you will encounter error if you try to withdraw to your BTC address. Currently BTG hot wallet should be more than enough to cover most withdrawals ( and I'll increase the amount after everything is stable ), but as always, email me at support@safedice.com if you have any issue with BTG withdrawal.
Thanks SafeDice, I withdrew my BTG 'Safely' from 'SafeDice' xD.

I don't know the best solution, But one thing you gotta put right in your head, Gambling will end you up in loss, if not in short term then in long term. Its a circle, If you'll keep on gambling and don't stop, you'll end up exactly where you started i.e. 0 Profit with a giftof frustration and depression.
I've been through it, It sucks.
You can invest in gambling sites though, Investing in Gambling sites is always profitable, slow and steady profits.
Safedice has this clean feature of investing in bankroll hassle-free.

MakeAKilling

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:08:55 PM

Is there any actual Support on this site?
I've been waiting on a stuck deposit for a LOOONG time!
I've given the benefit of the doubt already. Tried to talk to any support on site chat. Tried e-mailing. Not a single response. Nothing.
 Angry
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:30:11 PM

I've given the benefit of the doubt already. Tried to talk to any support on site chat. Tried e-mailing. Not a single response. Nothing.
 Angry

Are you sure the reason why your deposit is stuck isn't because you have sent it with a small fee and there have been huge bitcoin fees since the start of December.

What is your tx ID, post it here and we will check if it confirmed already on the network. You can also try and use the free Viabtc tx confirmer or pay Bitmain a fee to get it confirmed when they mine the next block.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MakeAKilling

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:52 PM

Angry

Are you sure the reason why your deposit is stuck isn't because you have sent it with a small fee and there have been huge bitcoin fees since the start of December.

What is your tx ID, post it here and we will check if it confirmed already on the network. You can also try and use the free Viabtc tx confirmer or pay Bitmain a fee to get it confirmed when they mine the next block.
97875dbbc8dfe61f497334e1991397176b2c421142bbf5dea23b609981750a4a

Been confirmed for a long time. This has been since SEPTEMBER. It's been showing as unconfirmed since then.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Angry

97875dbbc8dfe61f497334e1991397176b2c421142bbf5dea23b609981750a4a

Been confirmed for a long time. This has been since SEPTEMBER. It's been showing as unconfirmed since then.
Yeah, blockchain.info shows tx has over 15k confirmation. i guess your transaction needs to be manually credited by admin. try pming him(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=396610), he'll reply to you when he will be online(in 1-3 weeks maybe?).
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Update:

- BTC, XMR, and BCH deposits and withdrawals work fine. In case you still have any issue please let me know.
- 90% of XMR withdrawal issues usually due to missed payment ID, please don't forget to input your payment ID.

And for BTG, I'm sorry for the delay and lack of announcement. BTG have been snapshot-ed and if you own BTC in BOTH balance and investment at the time of the hard fork, you will be credited. You can check and withdraw your BTG balance through this command in the chat box:

/checkbalancebtg
Get your BTG balance in Satoshi

/withdrawbtg <address> <amount in Satoshi>
Withdraw your BTG balance to the specified address

While we are supporting BTG withdrawal, currently we have no future plan to support BTG as a dice currency. Please note that unlike BCH, BTG address have different format from your BTC address, you will encounter error if you try to withdraw to your BTC address. Currently BTG hot wallet should be more than enough to cover most withdrawals ( and I'll increase the amount after everything is stable ), but as always, email me at support@safedice.com if you have any issue with BTG withdrawal.

Why doesn't anything happen when I type /checkbalancebtg ?
Literally nothing, no error messege, no report, nothing o.o

http://prntscr.com/hvond7

The error messeges are me typing help, command etc.

Looking for a signature campaign.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

My Dad back in November deposited roughly 275 Monero to SafeDice which was not credited. Support said that it would for sure be credited and taken care of. Since then, nothing has happened and they have not credited my Dad with his money which is nearly $100,000. This is a public statement that I am creating outing "safe"dice until they rectify the situation with him. There's ample proof that what I said is true if it needs to be posted.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

My Dad back in November deposited roughly 275 Monero to SafeDice which was not credited. Support said that it would for sure be credited and taken care of. Since then, nothing has happened and they have not credited my Dad with his money which is nearly $100,000. This is a public statement that I am creating outing "safe"dice until they rectify the situation with him. There's ample proof that what I said is true if it needs to be posted.

You can't just accuse someone of scamming for a 100k and not post any proof.
Please post the details.
Claims without proof are just empty words.
Not that I don't believe you, but I get agitated when people post things like this without backing them and thus make their claim invalid just because they didn't post any proof except for their word.

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:08:39 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:36:16 PM by theskillzdatklls

Please post the details.
Not that I don't believe you, but I get agitated when people post things like this without backing them and thus make their claim invalid just because they didn't post any proof except for their word.

Their Monero wallet had connection issues by their own admission. My Dad submitted it to their wallet they provided. The wallet key changed later on their site, no he was not phished. Since this they have been slow and ignoring his issue ever since, according to him. I don't have all the details since I'm not him.

[DELETED IMAGES]

case resolved 10.1.2018. Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

Please post the details.

Their Monero wallet had connection issues by their own admission. My Dad submitted it to their wallet they provided. The wallet key changed later on their site, no he was not phished. Since this they have been slow and ignoring his issue ever since, according to him. I don't have all the details since I'm not him.

I never think that this kind of situation happened on safedice because there is a lot of things happened but of course they will fix everything here, if they dont, I do no think that their site is going up until now. But why the issue on November but you posted it on January? This is really too long from what it happened, this might be true and false on your accuse but if you really have solid proof then posted it on scam accusation tabs
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

Please post the details.

No comments on alleged situation or site.

Just wanted to say that theskillzdatklls is a respected and well known member of the high stakes poker community.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

/checkbalancebtg:
Your balance is: <balance>

/withdrawbtg <address> <balance>:
Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section.

This is the same issue I was having trying to withdraw BTC, BCH and XMR since beginning of december. Didn't get any answer to my e-mail.
I could only work around this by withdrawing chunks every 24h, maybe I'm still locked.
Juno7

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

Hi all, it seems Safedice is not so safe anymore, also have XMR deposit that is lost
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Hi all, it seems Safedice is not so safe anymore, also have XMR deposit that is lost

In stead of spreading FUD with your new account, you could at least provide proof, or at least more info. With this post you aren't proving anything. You're barely making a point.
Juno7

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

So I deposited XMR from Cryptogames to Safedice. The deposit has not gone through, both
public address and payment ID were correct.

https://ibb.co/mw1WGm
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

/checkbalancebtg:
Your balance is: <balance>

Yeah, that command still doesn't work for me.

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: