Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587709 times)
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 05:21:01 AM

There is no doubt BCCI is the most powerful board, and they are taking some good advantage of this but now with the help of new technology things are going good for all other teams as well because it's clearly in favor of game and spirit of game even still ICC is the most controversial sports authority in world with their attitude and things which are not helping for having some good positive approach for cricket.

I was reading now in Pakistan they are also using the latest technology for bowlers action which will help them to solve their this issue which already kill many emerging bowlers careers with many were just victim of their personal likes and dislikes because PCB is the weakest board and have some good internal issues as well which never help them for having some strong stance for their bowlers and team.

It must be responsibility of all boards to check and correct bowling action of all of there bowlers at domestic levels and that too at early age when muscles are growing and bowling action can be adjusted. Once you are over 25 years and playing international cricket then its very hard to fix your action if you are reported.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:23:22 AM

If this is because of the reason that BCCI is testing bowling actions in its 38 domestic teams then its a good approach. By this approach none of bowler with illegal action can make it Indian team. I don't think ICC has courage to suspend any of top Indian blower because of BCCI role in ICC matters. Still top bowlers from small boards are reported. 
There is no doubt BCCI is the most powerful board, and they are taking some good advantage of this but now with the help of new technology things are going good for all other teams as well because it's clearly in favor of game and spirit of game even still ICC is the most controversial sports authority in world with their attitude and things which are not helping for having some good positive approach for cricket.

I was reading now in Pakistan they are also using the latest technology for bowlers action which will help them to solve their this issue which already kill many emerging bowlers careers with many were just victim of their personal likes and dislikes because PCB is the weakest board and have some good internal issues as well which never help them for having some strong stance for their bowlers and team.

It must be responsibility of all boards to check and correct bowling action of all of there bowlers at domestic levels and that too at early age when muscles are growing and bowling action can be adjusted. Once you are over 25 years and playing international cricket then its very hard to fix your action if you are reported.

I feel that BCCI can’t bend this rule for their bowler’s, because the video footage of the bowlers is available online and ICC can’t ignore the proof once it’s submitted, plus I haven’t heard of any Indian bowler being reported in a long while.

Lastly I’m glad that Pakistan is working on this, because I remember seeing few of their bowlers being banned due to their bowling action, and hopefully from now on none of their bowler’s will be banned due to violation of the bowling rules.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 01:51:02 PM

If this is because of the reason that BCCI is testing bowling actions in its 38 domestic teams then its a good approach. By this approach none of bowler with illegal action can make it Indian team. I don't think ICC has courage to suspend any of top Indian blower because of BCCI role in ICC matters. Still top bowlers from small boards are reported. 

I feel that BCCI can’t bend this rule for their bowler’s, because the video footage of the bowlers is available online and ICC can’t ignore the proof once it’s submitted, plus I haven’t heard of any Indian bowler being reported in a long while.
Lastly I’m glad that Pakistan is working on this, because I remember seeing few of their bowlers being banned due to their bowling action, and hopefully from now on none of their bowler’s will be banned due to violation of the bowling rules.

Actually, if this is not rigged, which I really think it's not.
I think not only Pakistan but all the other countries should really give a lot more importance to their players' bowling action. And I really think that if this is taken care of from the start of the career of a bowler in the future none of the bowlers will have to end their career because of wrong bowling action. Even though there might be a lot of talking about this system being rigged I think it is not.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 05:50:36 AM

I think not only Pakistan but all the other countries should really give a lot more importance to their players' bowling action. And I really think that if this is taken care of from the start of the career of a bowler in the future none of the bowlers will have to end their career because of wrong bowling action. Even though there might be a lot of talking about this system being rigged I think it is not.

Pakistan is also affected because they have a history of producing pace bowlers that bowl around 150 or above. So PCB has important role in checking the bowling action of its pacers from very early days when action can be corrected with little effort. I don't think PCB has much resources to do that though.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 01:34:35 PM

Kieron Pollard, the West Indies captain and allrounder, announced his retirement from international cricket. A lot of candidates are in line to fill Pollard's shoes. We had a fantastic time watching you work. Have a happy retirement from international cricket. While there is controversy surrounding Pollard, he did not promote national cricket. Instead, he put his best effort into franchise leagues around the world. He could have served the West Indies for many years! Sadly, his time is up.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kro55

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 02:19:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 02:33:37 PM by kro55

Pakistan is also affected because they have a history of producing pace bowlers that bowl around 150 or above. So PCB has important role in checking the bowling action of its pacers from very early days when action can be corrected with little effort. I don't think PCB has much resources to do that though.

Even if they don't have the resources I think they should prepare the resources as soon as possible because they are one of the best bowling teams in the whole world.  

So, it is important for them to build up their players the in the correct way from the start. otherwise, we have seen a lot of players face the ending of their career even when they had a lot of potential just because of the wrong bowling action.

Kieron Pollard, the West Indies captain and allrounder, announced his retirement from international cricket. A lot of candidates are in line to fill Pollard's shoes. We had a fantastic time watching you work. Have a happy retirement from international cricket. While there is controversy surrounding Pollard, he did not promote national cricket. Instead, he put his best effort into franchise leagues around the world. He could have served the West Indies for many years! Sadly, his time is up.

The situation of cricket in the West Indies is not the best at the moment.

Anyway, he has served his team very well and his teams should be grateful for his service, both in club cricket and also in the national team. he was also a great entertainer. whenever he was playing we could be sure that something amazing might be happening. I also think he could have done a lot more for his country.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 09:18:32 PM

There is no doubt Pakistan is most affected country in this category, and they lost too many amazing bowlers just because of not having the latest technology and better system with facilities which help these bowlers to settle their problem in early part of their career and start their career in positive way but good thing happening as recently I read now they have few biomechanical centers in their country which are helping their bowlers for setting their problems and prepared in good shape for their career as recently we have another young amazing bowler Mohammad Hasnain reported in BigBash and now under ban hopefully they will do their best and bring back this wonder kid with better way to serve for his country in this amazing game of cricket.
coinism

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 11:10:13 PM

There is no doubt Pakistan is most affected country in this category, and they lost too many amazing bowlers just because of not having the latest technology and better system with facilities which help these bowlers to settle their problem in early part of their career and start their career in positive way but good thing happening as recently I read now they have few biomechanical centers in their country which are helping their bowlers for setting their problems and prepared in good shape for their career as recently we have another young amazing bowler Mohammad Hasnain reported in BigBash and now under ban hopefully they will do their best and bring back this wonder kid with better way to serve for his country in this amazing game of cricket.

Muhammad hasnain bowling action was test in Pakistan and found illegitimate but Pakistan don't have capacity to check bowling actions of its domestic players and that hurting them badly. Once you are in international cricket and reported its become very difficult to go back and start from scratch.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 11:45:41 PM

~
Muhammad hasnain bowling action was test in Pakistan and found illegitimate but Pakistan don't have capacity to check bowling actions of its domestic players and that hurting them badly. Once you are in international cricket and reported its become very difficult to go back and start from scratch.
This happened in February when Mohammad Hasnain was playing in the BBL when his bowling action was reported by the umpires and the test took place in Lahore also found that he is flexing beyond 15 degree. I have seen his clips and i do not see that he was bending the elbow but bio mechanics test conducted says that he is flexing beyond that.

Good thing is that the PCB has appointed someone to rectify his bowling action and i wish to see him make a great comeback.
kro55

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 02:37:49 PM

~
This happened in February when Mohammad Hasnain was playing in the BBL when his bowling action was reported by the umpires and the test took place in Lahore also found that he is flexing beyond 15 degree. I have seen his clips and i do not see that he was bending the elbow but bio mechanics test conducted says that he is flexing beyond that.
Good thing is that the PCB has appointed someone to rectify his bowling action and i wish to see him make a great comeback.

I think this issue has been going on for quite a while now and with a lot of countries. So, I think ICC should give all the boards the property equipment to check if the actual of a bowler is legit. And all the boards should also be really interested to get their hands on the proper equipment because otherwise a lot of bowlers might face the bitter consequences.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
blatchcorn

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:49:07 PM

He has great pace Muhammad Hasnain and with time he has the capability to produce more good deliveries. Its good that pcb is working hard to correct his bowling action and bring him back in international cricket. Do you who is working with hasnain to rectify his bowling action?
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2506
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:12:12 PM

I think this issue has been going on for quite a while now and with a lot of countries. So, I think ICC should give all the boards the property equipment to check if the actual of a bowler is legit. And all the boards should also be really interested to get their hands on the proper equipment because otherwise a lot of bowlers might face the bitter consequences.
Surely it's very important issue and all boards need to check with this because now it's creating some controversies as well, but it's not duty of ICC to provide equipment's and give orders about this it's all need of relative boards to bring things which important for this and settle their players which have some issues like these.

As someone already mentions few developed boards already have better check and balance system for this, and they are doing good job bur right now it's duty of Pakistan and Sri Lankan boards as they are mostly victim of this issue they also do some more work in their domestic level which help these youths, and they were able to have all things clear before entering into International arena.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 11:50:53 PM

~
He has great pace Muhammad Hasnain and with time he has the capability to produce more good deliveries. Its good that pcb is working hard to correct his bowling action and bring him back in international cricket. Do you who is working with hasnain to rectify his bowling action?
The PCB has appointed some of their experts to rectify his bowling action and even though they have not mentioned any specific names the good news is that Muhammad Hasnain changed his bowling action and PCB has informed ICC about the changes and now they are waiting for the ICC to conduct another test to check the legality and once it is clear he will be back playing International Cricket.

After some digging, Moises Henriques is the person who first accused Muhammad Hasnain for chucking during the BBL and the test conducted showed that he was extending his elbow beyond the legal limit and now he changed his action and hopefully he will be able to bowl at the same pace.
blatchcorn

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 03:57:01 AM

The PCB has appointed some of their experts to rectify his bowling action and even though they have not mentioned any specific names the good news is that Muhammad Hasnain changed his bowling action and PCB has informed ICC about the changes and now they are waiting for the ICC to conduct another test to check the legality and once it is clear he will be back playing International Cricket.

After some digging, Moises Henriques is the person who first accused Muhammad Hasnain for chucking during the BBL and the test conducted showed that he was extending his elbow beyond the legal limit and now he changed his action and hopefully he will be able to bowl at the same pace.

I remember Moises saying to Hasnain, nice throw. Hasnain was too good in BBL season where he was reported. I don't know how a batsman can recognise that a bowler action is illegal. The real challenge for Hasnain is to maintain his old pace with new bowling action.
rugrats

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 02:12:15 PM

I remember Moises saying to Hasnain, nice throw. Hasnain was too good in BBL season where he was reported. I don't know how a batsman can recognise that a bowler action is illegal. The real challenge for Hasnain is to maintain his old pace with new bowling action.

What I would really like to know is that he was in the Striker's end when he said that because for me a batsman when he is facing a bowler I cannot just look at his arm whether it is bending too much or not. From the non-Strikers point of view, it can be pretty obvious but from the Striker's point of view, a batsman has too many things to think about.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coinism

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 03:00:21 PM

What I would really like to know is that he was in the Striker's end when he said that because for me a batsman when he is facing a bowler I cannot just look at his arm whether it is bending too much or not. From the non-Strikers point of view, it can be pretty obvious but from the Striker's point of view, a batsman has too many things to think about.

It was Moises who pointed out first followed by the umpire. Hasnain has played 26 International game and was not reported in any of the game until he performed extraordinary good in BBL. Anyways Hasnain is now suspended due to illegal action and we have to wait and see how he come back.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 09:04:34 PM

It was Moises who pointed out first followed by the umpire. Hasnain has played 26 International game and was not reported in any of the game until he performed extraordinary good in BBL. Anyways Hasnain is now suspended due to illegal action and we have to wait and see how he come back.
The Australian has history like these events when they fail to play any bowler then started things like this and in bowling if they have any problems then they started their other dirty tactics which are having many bad examples around the cricket.

Murali saga was also happened in Australia and now with more than 25 International matches as they fail to play youngster they started their own tactics and call this all throw hopefully this wonder kid will be back in cricket grounds and have this contribution after change of action because he is still very young and having good time for settling things. With this all now PCB also need to invest in some better infrastructure and facilities for their youths because it's also very important if they want to keep alive in international cricket.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 10:34:43 PM

~
Murali saga was also happened in Australia and now with more than 25 International matches as they fail to play youngster they started their own tactics and call this all throw hopefully this wonder kid will be back in cricket grounds and have this contribution after change of action because he is still very young and having good time for settling things. With this all now PCB also need to invest in some better infrastructure and facilities for their youths because it's also very important if they want to keep alive in international cricket.
When he played in Australia he was reported but then even PCB found out that he was bending his elbow than the legal limit and hence they are trying to change his bowling action, if the accusation did not have any basis then there is nothing anyone can do and Pakistan produced some of the greatest fast bowlers in world cricket and hence they have these legends to impart the knowledge on younger players and only PCB has to take the initiative in that aspect.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 11:39:36 PM

Anyhow it is a good decision to fine Pant, coach Amre and Thakur for the problem making during the match against Rajasthan Royals. Pant and Amre have been fined 100 per cent of match-fees for the game while Thakur was fined 50 per cent of his match-fees for the game. They shouldn't have done that, and some has mentioned of Ponting not in that place. If he was available, this couldn't have happened. Same time there were more memes getting circulated making those incidents funny.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 11:44:35 PM

~
When he played in Australia he was reported but then even PCB found out that he was bending his elbow than the legal limit and hence they are trying to change his bowling action, if the accusation did not have any basis then there is nothing anyone can do and Pakistan produced some of the greatest fast bowlers in world cricket and hence they have these legends to impart the knowledge on younger players and only PCB has to take the initiative in that aspect.
With the change in gov the PCB will be experiencing a change in the top management. What are you thoughts about it.
Would you like Rameez Raja to be replaced. And do you think he did good steps which help PAkistani team rise again during international and domestic cricket?

Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: