Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587708 times)
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 06:59:59 AM

PakistanW vs AustraliaW.

Australia won the toss and decided to field first. Pakistan scored 190 and Bismah Maroof (captain ) 78 runs on 122 balls.

And in response, the Australian team started aggressively and finished the match in 34.4 overs. Alyssa Healy,
Scored 72 on 79 balls. And becomes player of the match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 07:04:06 AM
Merited by CryptoYar (1)

PakistanW vs AustraliaW.

Australia won the toss and decided to field first. Pakistan scored 190 and Bismah Maroof (captain ) 78 runs on 122 balls.

There is thread for ODIs discussion, you can post that message there ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]. In fact we are already discussing women WC 2022 there.

Few months back I watch few games WNBA and some other games related to women there were no good fans base available for them like they are doing for men but good thing their sports associations are still encouraging them and having some good results from this all and this all is possible just with some good money.

That's because in developed countries its mandatory to invest in women games. Franchises no doubt earn from men games and its mandatory for them to allocate some portion of there investment for women games also. That's why WNBA despite having less fan base continuous to coexists with men NBA. I don't know whats stopping BCCI to spare some bucks and start WIPL.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 07:36:28 AM

A lot of people actually don't watch women's cricket because men's cricket is more entertaining and skillful. I am obviously not trying to offend anyone. I am just stating some facts. Indian women won against the Pakistan women really easily and I was actually surprised to see both of these teams' skills. Anyway, I think the next match of India is not going to be this one-sided.
Biological differences exist. For example, the fastest ball in men's cricket was measured at 162 kmph (101 mph), while the same in women's cricket was bowled by Lea Tahuhu of New Zealand and measured at 126 kmph (78 mph). These are some of the factors that make women's cricket less exciting to watch. But the Australian cricket board found a perfect solution to this. They created WBBL and assigned the same franchises for women's cricket. Obviously fans who support BBL franchises extended their support for the women's teams from their franchises as well.
It's very good review about difference but still with this all we have some serious financial issues in many countries, so peoples can't afford luxury like this it's also big factor we have no good interest in women games like peoples have in some developed countries even they are also not supporting them like they support men sports but still a very good support available for them.

Few months back I watch few games WNBA and some other games related to women there were no good fans base available for them like they are doing for men but good thing their sports associations are still encouraging them and having some good results from this all and this all is possible just with some good money.

I believe that few year’s back no one really cared about women’s cricket, but lately I have seen lots of buzz and excitement for women’s cricket and especially this women’s World Cup has got many male cricket lovers attention. Also I feel that once BCCI follows in Australia’s footsteps, and launches Women’s IPL then they’ll get some crazy attention and funding will no longer be an problem for them.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 08:25:23 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2022, 08:40:36 AM by jaberwock

I believe that few year’s back no one really cared about women’s cricket, but lately I have seen lots of buzz and excitement for women’s cricket and especially this women’s World Cup has got many male cricket lovers attention. Also I feel that once BCCI follows in Australia’s footsteps, and launches Women’s IPL then they’ll get some crazy attention and funding will no longer be an problem for them.
If BCCI is launches IPL's women version then surely it's going to be great for their women cricket as currently they have some good number of quality players and this case can bring some more good and quality players in limelight with very good financial help and good exposure for some neighboring countries as well as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

With the help of social media and media now some good number of peoples in subcontinent also having some good interest in this game and watching current world cup because three teams involved from here and India is having good chance of qualifying for semifinal but still this game is going to be dominant by big 3 like Australia, England and New Zealand.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 09:16:42 AM

If BCCI is launches IPL's women version then surely it's going to be great for their women cricket as currently they have some good number of quality players and this case can bring some more good and quality players in limelight with very good financial help and good exposure for some neighboring countries as well as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Already India is conducting a separate league for women Cricketers, but this hasn't gained more importance and it isn't that popular as IPL. Only three teams were in the league and this ends within a short. From the recent information from BCCI the upcoming IPL for women will have full fledged teams, atleast six teams in my understanding.
Women's IPL
With the help of social media and media now some good number of peoples in subcontinent also having some good interest in this game and watching current world cup because three teams involved from here and India is having good chance of qualifying for semifinal but still this game is going to be dominant by big 3 like Australia, England and New Zealand.
These days people from India and around have interest on women's cricket, because often it is possible to see news about Indian women cricketers making some records. Slowly the dominance of the big 3 might change with the rising popularity and progress of the players.

coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 09:28:27 AM

ICC events for women should be conducted on regular basis just like men events. Such events will give boost to weak teams like WI, Pakistan, Bangladesh and South Africa. Already we have seen an upset in this tournament where WI has beaten NZ by 3 runs after a strong contest. I wish I could have seen that match live.
Australia, New Zealand and England are favorite for semis before the start of tournament but now it seems like WIndies and India can also make it to semis.
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 06:21:01 PM

PakistanW vs AustraliaW.

And in response, the Australian team started aggressively and finished the match in 34.4 overs. Alyssa Healy,
Scored 72 on 79 balls. And becomes player of the match.

AustraliaW team is very stronger than PakistanW.AustraliaW big won Against AustraliaW.PakistanW didn’t big score they did only 190 but i think It's not enough to win in ODI Against big team AustraliaW.AustraliaW played really well i hope they will be win Their next match and i hope AustraliaW will be Champion.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 08:16:16 PM

ICC events for women should be conducted on regular basis just like men events. Such events will give boost to weak teams like WI, Pakistan, Bangladesh and South Africa. Already we have seen an upset in this tournament where WI has beaten NZ by 3 runs after a strong contest. I wish I could have seen that match live.
Australia, New Zealand and England are favorite for semis before the start of tournament but now it seems like WIndies and India can also make it to semis.
ICC is doing just two events for women cricket one is ODI world cup and second is twenty/20 world cup which is enough from their part now its responsibility of other boards as well they give some good encouragement and facilities for their own leagues or domestic set up currently just three countries having some good and acceptable setup all other boards are struggling due to financial problems and BCCI is also not doing enough things for their domestic system which is really poor from them, but they can't live like this they have to do something better for better results.

Right now, we have Women ODI Cricket World Cup in New Zealand it's very good now peoples talking about this and having some good interest hopefully this will give more positive way for other boards and authorities to do some better.
og kush420

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 03:10:49 AM

Have anyone watched the T20 world cup cricket between India Women and Pakistan Women. The Indian team had made an easy win against the Pakistan team. India have managed to score 244 runs whereas Pakistan reached 137 losing every wickets. Indian Women team have played well, upcoming matches against New Zealand and Australia will be the hardest for India. If this has been a match between the men's team, now this could've turned to be the biggest discussion.

Yes that's the irony, there is very little interest in women cricket. Not even in Pakistan and India many are aware of this big match. India won the match quite easily against Pakistan team ( not as strong as there men team). Indian team have made a good start of the tournament after they lost odi and t20 series to NZ.

When it's the match between India and Pakistan, why is there always a hype? Be it men's team or women team. I have seen some videos in which Pakistan Captain's kid was cheered by Indian team. When there are matches between India and Pakistan. Seems like there is a battle going on in the cricket field. People go crazy whoever wins or loose. But is there anyone in the form who can respond to my concern? Thanking in advance!

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2022, 02:18:10 PM

Bangladesh Cricket Board has been released a news, Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan will be rested from all kind of cricket formats until 30th of April. Thus, He will miss Bangladesh's forthcoming tour of South Africa. He is a world class athlete and no one can disagree with that but at the same time he lacks discipline. BCB should focus on building quality players to manage such crisis if any of their top players not interested to play. 
coinism

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 04:59:14 PM

Bangladesh Cricket Board has been released a news, Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan will be rested from all kind of cricket formats until 30th of April. Thus, He will miss Bangladesh's forthcoming tour of South Africa. He is a world class athlete and no one can disagree with that but at the same time he lacks discipline. BCB should focus on building quality players to manage such crisis if any of their top players not interested to play.  

Shakib wanted rest, we gave him rest," says BCB; allrounder to sit out South Africa tour. BCB official confirms that he is left out from squad on his own request there is no other reason for his dropping. BCB should focus on replacement of key players else they will face same crisis as Sri Lanka is facing right now after there key players jayawardene, Sangakkara and malinga left the team.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 05:34:17 PM

When it's the match between India and Pakistan, why is there always a hype? Be it men's team or women team. I have seen some videos in which Pakistan Captain's kid was cheered by Indian team. When there are matches between India and Pakistan. Seems like there is a battle going on in the cricket field. People go crazy whoever wins or loose. But is there anyone in the form who can respond to my concern? Thanking in advance!
Mate it's not hype it's just love affair which is turn into hate business just because of bad politics of these two countries in my view we can change this into a billion USD business, but mind set from both sides is really conservative, so it's not happening like we have in Europe, South American soccer and near us Australia vs New Zealand.

Every one know this is great opportunity for both countries and millions of peoples to done things in positive way but no one want to do settle disputes as it's creating more profit for few superpowers in defence industry which is growing just because of this hate and dispute.
Indian women cricketers are much experienced and better in quality, so these ladies outclass Pakistani women even they were also good at bowling but fail in batting.
blatchcorn

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 06:17:56 PM

Mate it's not hype it's just love affair which is turn into hate business just because of bad politics of these two countries in my view we can change this into a billion USD business, but mind set from both sides is really conservative, so it's not happening like we have in Europe, South American soccer and near us Australia vs New Zealand.

Every one know this is great opportunity for both countries and millions of peoples to done things in positive way but no one want to do settle disputes as it's creating more profit for few superpowers in defence industry which is growing just because of this hate and dispute.
Indian women cricketers are much experienced and better in quality, so these ladies outclass Pakistani women even they were also good at bowling but fail in batting.

The irony with women cricket is that apart from England, New Zealand and Australia no other country is taking women's cricket seriously. This WC is good in a sense that West Indies team have come up to limelight for the first time as they beat tournament hot favourites England and New Zealand. India also has good start of tournament so far. Let's see can history be created this time or WC will be retained by Women big 3.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 06:55:21 PM

ICC is doing just two events for women cricket one is ODI world cup and second is twenty/20 world cup which is enough from their part now its responsibility of other boards as well they give some good encouragement and facilities for their own leagues or domestic set up currently just three countries having some good and acceptable setup all other boards are struggling due to financial problems and BCCI is also not doing enough things for their domestic system which is really poor from them, but they can't live like this they have to do something better for better results.
Right now, we have Women ODI Cricket World Cup in New Zealand it's very good now peoples talking about this and having some good interest hopefully this will give more positive way for other boards and authorities to do some better.

Actually, the BCCI is going to keep a closer look at the revenue that is generated by the women's world cup. If it's up to the expectation I think that the BCCI might think about women's cricket seriously.

ICC is doing their part in arranging the international events in my opinion. But unless the cricket boards come forward and take good initiative about women's cricket I don't think ICC will be thinking about anything more too much here.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 07:16:53 PM

The irony with women cricket is that apart from England, New Zealand and Australia no other country is taking women's cricket seriously. This WC is good in a sense that West Indies team have come up to limelight for the first time as they beat tournament hot favourites England and New Zealand. India also has good start of tournament so far. Let's see can history be created this time or WC will be retained by Women big 3.
We have both very interesting matches from West Indies in this event after beating England and New Zealand they are favourite for reaching into semi-final but still we have these both losing teams in connection for semi-final because it's league system tournament and all teams need to play 7 matches with this any team which will win 4 matches can qualify for knock out round.

Right now, Australia and West Indies leading table with now tomorrow we are going to have another very exciting match between host New Zealand vs India its first test case for India after beating Pakistan very good and New Zealand is also looking for their first win after losing against West Indies by just 3 runs.

But good thing now here Big3 facing some good challenge from teams like West Indies and India because these are also doing good for qualifying into semi-final.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 07:42:20 PM

Shakib Al Hasan is a great asset for Bangladesh and obviously the best cricketer in the world.

But, I think he lacks the work ethic. Bangladesh really needed him for the next series. As far as I know, he himself has expressed the feeling of having a break and says that he needs the break because he is fatigued physically and mentally.

But I don't think physical or mental fatigue is the reason why he did not perform up to the mark against Afghanistan.
But then again, he is 34. And this is an interesting stage for athletes. The body certainly doesn't work as a 19-year-old now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
blatchcorn

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 06:50:08 AM

We have both very interesting matches from West Indies in this event after beating England and New Zealand they are favourite for reaching into semi-final but still we have these both losing teams in connection for semi-final because it's league system tournament and all teams need to play 7 matches with this any team which will win 4 matches can qualify for knock out round.

Right now, Australia and West Indies leading table with now tomorrow we are going to have another very exciting match between host New Zealand vs India its first test case for India after beating Pakistan very good and New Zealand is also looking for their first win after losing against West Indies by just 3 runs.

But good thing now here Big3 facing some good challenge from teams like West Indies and India because these are also doing good for qualifying into semi-final.

In today's game b/w India-W and New Zealand-W, the NZ-W team is in command as they have scored 260 runs in 50 overs. From NZ side there is good knock from Amelia Kerr and Amy Satterthwaite, both scored half centuries. IND Women need 164 runs from 20.2 overs with 6 wickets in hands, seems like a tough ask. India-W after performing good against Pakistan team is down and out against strong team of NZ.
India has lost ODI series 4-1 and the Only T20I to NZ just before this WC.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 08:02:54 AM

And what about the resources? Is India better in resources? Their athletes have show great strength, they have made their mark in most of the countries. But the other side is still struggling. I think there is much needed attention which is lacking for bringing the PK Women cricket team and the other sport to the international level. Which also includes moral support from family and peers. Seem like the play under a lot of stress.

savetheFORUM

Merit: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 05:54:00 PM

In today's game b/w India-W and New Zealand-W, the NZ-W team is in command as they have scored 260 runs in 50 overs. From NZ side there is good knock from Amelia Kerr and Amy Satterthwaite, both scored half centuries. IND Women need 164 runs from 20.2 overs with 6 wickets in hands, seems like a tough ask. India-W after performing good against Pakistan team is down and out against strong team of NZ.
India has lost ODI series 4-1 and the Only T20I to NZ just before this WC.
Today I was expecting some good fight from Indian women against New Zealand and after bowling first they were in good position to have some good fight, but sadly all batting line-up goes down very cheaply. Harmanpreet Kaur done very good job but sadly no other help her in this chase openers were very slow which is also some issue for them in next matches they need some better strategy for coming matches as next challenge is informed West Indies which already have two shocking wins against New Zealand and England.

Today's result mean hopes are very slim for Team India to go through into last four with now England is also going to be very tough after having to back defeats and New Zealand and West Indies are strong contenders with Australia is hot favorite for this mega event.
coinism

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 06:30:29 AM

Today's result mean hopes are very slim for Team India to go through into last four with now England is also going to be very tough after having to back defeats and New Zealand and West Indies are strong contenders with Australia is hot favorite for this mega event.

Every team has to play 7 matches and so far every team has played 2 to 3 matches. Its too early to say who will qualify for the semis as we have already seen two upsets from WI team as they beat England and NZ. Before start of this WC everyone saying Aus, NZ and England will play semis along with some one team from rest of participants. England has lost both of its matches so far. It will be interesting to see who makes it to top 4.
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: