Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 10:12:31 PM

They irony is they took in what would have been probably 10s of millions of BTC at this point, but for the most part they liquidated it at very low prices to fund their business. They probably didn't make nearly as much money off of this as they stole from other people.

New entrants that have recently come in have had the luxury of taking pre-orders from people who were much richer then they were when BFL started. So they can afford better tech, etc. The irony is that if bitcoin hits $1k, it'll attract even more new companies that will be even better funded.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 01:39:56 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 03:16:39 PM by QuestionAuthority

I have proof that Josh is a gay rapist.

Look at all the men in this thread he's fucked against their will.

m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 08:34:01 PM

They scammed lot of peoples by accepting pre-orders.

Their devices is not profitable now.

You look to short term. A single is earning .35BTC a day still as ive just received mine and know. 60GH one that actually does 60GH! Wow!

Alot of people are so narrow/short term minded its a joke! If bitcoins does what it promises do you realise how much each one would be worth! Not including lost bitcoins taken from the 21 million!

Seriously, SOme(most) people around here do not get  it! There is not going be a huge increase in power as theres nowhere to go after ASICS! Not until quantum at least! Think long term and keeping the network away from a small group of people. All you thinking profit are retards! Seriously! PROFIT IS NOT THE POINT!

EDIT: Sorry to steal thread about a dif subject, I still wish all persuing BFL all the best, If you ordered 2013 then i have no sympathy for you cause your a fool! haha
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 10:56:55 PM

You look to short term. A single is earning .35BTC a day still as ive just received mine and know. 60GH one that actually does 60GH! Wow!

Alot of people are so narrow/short term minded its a joke! If bitcoins does what it promises do you realise how much each one would be worth! Not including lost bitcoins taken from the 21 million!

Seriously, SOme(most) people around here do not get  it! There is not going be a huge increase in power as theres nowhere to go after ASICS! Not until quantum at least! Think long term and keeping the network away from a small group of people. All you thinking profit are retards! Seriously! PROFIT IS NOT THE POINT!

EDIT: Sorry to steal thread about a dif subject, I still wish all persuing BFL all the best, If you ordered 2013 then i have no sympathy for you cause your a fool! haha

Oh, Josh, another hilarious post!  Spend 120 BTC a year ago to wait 12 months and receive a piece of equipment that cost 5 BTC to manufacture today.  The vendor keeps the other 115 BTC, and the miner makes 0.5 BTC daily for a few weeks and gets to say,  "I'm securing the network!  Everyone else is a fool, hahaha!"

The miner is securing the vendor by giving the vendor 115 free BTC.  If BTC does what it promises to do, do you realize how much each one of the 115 BTC you gave the vendor a year ago would be worth? 

You're funny, Josh, and so are all your acolytes.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
scambutterflylabs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:13:06 AM

[Crazy Speculation]

MOTHERFUCKERS!

It was bullshit that was ssssooooo well crafted. That even my BS detector couldn't understand the scope of the scam.

Holy shit, BFL figured out a way to have [newer] customers pay for the refunds.

========================
The Scam Defined (IMO):

They (BFL) don't even have to touch their own bank to set this up. It is genius, true scam genius.

They open up "a marketplace" for old pay date holders and newer pay date holders to get together and send money to each other. (thereby keeping BFL out of the refund loop). Later pay date holders source $$$ and send the refund money to early pay date holders.

The newer customers under the illusion that they still want [nearly obsolete] hardware earlier than their current pay date (April 2013 for example) will go into the marketplace and therefore will seek an "Early Pay Date" in the market place (lets say October 2012). They will opt to send money (the disguised customer-to-customer refund process) to the buyer with an earlier pay date (october 2012). Thereby moving themselves up in the queue.

The original buyer with the *Early pay date* then steps out of line and drops out of BFL as a customer. (they got their refund from another customer...not BFL)

Then the buyer with the later pay date (April 2013) is then going to sells his/her *Later pay date* (April 2013) on the very same market place to someone with an even later pay date (lets say another pay date holder for July 2013).

======================

In effect, BFL has found an ingenious way to keep the apparent ponzi going without putting their own bank accounts as the source of the funds.

Newer Customers now refund older customers in their bid to get an early spot in this ongoing ponzi-like structure!

Madoff would be damn proud!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bfl      http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=inaba
Butterfly Labs shipped the Jalapeno 10 months after first orders. They're still backlogged 7 months. If you're thinking of buying a BFL Monarch, think again.
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:39:54 PM

Seriously, SOme(most) people around here do not get  it! There is not going be a huge increase in power as theres nowhere to go after ASICS! Not until quantum at least! Think long term and keeping the network away from a small group of people. All you thinking profit are retards! Seriously! PROFIT IS NOT THE POINT!

Oh, Josh, another hilarious post!  Spend 120 BTC a year ago to wait 12 months and receive a piece of equipment that cost 5 BTC to manufacture today.  The vendor keeps the other 115 BTC, and the miner makes 0.5 BTC daily for a few weeks and gets to say,  "I'm securing the network!  Everyone else is a fool, hahaha!"

The miner is securing the vendor by giving the vendor 115 free BTC.  If BTC does what it promises to do, do you realize how much each one of the 115 BTC you gave the vendor a year ago would be worth? 

You're funny, Josh, and so are all your acolytes.

Erm, why are you calling me WANKER JOSH!!! Why are you presuming again when a simnple look at my history will show you how much i hate his guts!

If you bother to listen you will get only facts from me. Yes, I payed for the single 14 months ago, Yes i agree they have sold all early adopters out down the river, Yes i agree josh is one of the scummiest people in the universe (Douche of the universe anyone?) so why have you bothered to comment like you have? You just made yourself look like a bell end.

Hell, Even josh couldn't come up with the reason i did why im still happy with a 14 month late device! BECAUSE IM NOT IN IT FOR PROFIT EVEN THOUGH IT WILL MAKE PROFIT BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE FORESIGHT TO SEE WHAT BITCOIN ACTUALLY IS!!!!

Yes, we needed people with loads of money to jump on the network to distribute the power fairly and this still works because investors are the dumbest people going. They will still continue to buy because of there mindless greed for profit. The thing is with mining, As with GPU's, As was with FPGA's, The ROI takes a while and buying coins then selling later AS ALWAYS MADE MORE MONEY THAN MINING!

So, loads of rich folk running out buying ASICS now will not get a quick ROI, It may take 5-10 + years (IT WON'T, Society as we know it is falling to pieces as we speak and an awakening is going on) but in the end the idea of bitcoin (Maybe not actually bitcoin even) will prevail! Even if it gets like demolition man, The people underground will use BTC. And there's 99.9999% of us to there 0.000001.....

YOu know whats funny about these numbers, 99.99999% is 'vacuum' in the universe and 0.000001% is matter! Same with an atom! Science studies matter which comprises of 0.000001%.... Imagine what you can do when you study the 99.999999%...... Have a look at sacred Geometry and unified lines and go learn what life is all about and that matter to the contrary.... Doesn't matter that much at all. Thats you and me also! When you realise this you will be truely free and not fear anything or anyone!

THIS IS WHAT THEY FEAR! PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE AND NO FEAR! THIS IS WHO THEY OPPRESS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THIS (INCLUDING MYSELF) MAKE PEOPLE REALISE HOW THEY HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND Deceived!

Bitcoin is an idea of a free market, THAT IT! Nothing more, Nothing less but has the power to change the world! People looking for profit, YOu really should just buy BTC now and not m ining equipment, That area is not for you people without open minds and forward thinking. Which is most of you even though you don't want to believe it or listen!
#
As i say, None of you sueing will get anything, Josh & co know how to scam professionally and you all fall for it like the 100th monkey!

FREE YOUR MINDS & THEN YOU WILL SEE THE TRUE POWER OF THE HUMAN MIND AND INGENUITY! STOP FEARING OPPRESSION & INCARCERATION AND DO WHAT YOU YOU WERE CREATED FOR!!!

BTC investment is for the future of humanity! NOT PROFIT!

Ah, fuck you idiots. YOu'll get taken to town all your lives cause you can't see the woods for the trees!
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:45:42 PM

I actually got the Single I ordered more then 13 months ago. It hashes 55 instead of 60 but whatever, I'm happy to at least have it...

13 months of waiting, this is not for me  Cheesy

But congratulation, it seems you will get the money back beause next month the difficulty will skyrocket with KNC units
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:47:13 PM

[Crazy Speculation]

MOTHERFUCKERS!

It was bullshit that was ssssooooo well crafted. That even my BS detector couldn't understand the scope of the scam.

Holy shit, BFL figured out a way to have [newer] customers pay for the refunds.

========================
The Scam Defined (IMO):

They (BFL) don't even have to touch their own bank to set this up. It is genius, true scam genius.

They open up "a marketplace" for old pay date holders and newer pay date holders to get together and send money to each other. (thereby keeping BFL out of the refund loop). Later pay date holders source $$$ and send the refund money to early pay date holders.

The newer customers under the illusion that they still want [nearly obsolete] hardware earlier than their current pay date (April 2013 for example) will go into the marketplace and therefore will seek an "Early Pay Date" in the market place (lets say October 2012). They will opt to send money (the disguised customer-to-customer refund process) to the buyer with an earlier pay date (october 2012). Thereby moving themselves up in the queue.

The original buyer with the *Early pay date* then steps out of line and drops out of BFL as a customer. (they got their refund from another customer...not BFL)

Then the buyer with the later pay date (April 2013) is then going to sells his/her *Later pay date* (April 2013) on the very same market place to someone with an even later pay date (lets say another pay date holder for July 2013).

======================

In effect, BFL has found an ingenious way to keep the apparent ponzi going without putting their own bank accounts as the source of the funds.

Newer Customers now refund older customers in their bid to get an early spot in this ongoing ponzi-like structure!

Madoff would be damn proud!

Glad someones beginning to get how it works! It aint even clever though as its been done all the time by corperations all around the world on a daily basis. If the company floats on the stock market, Its involved in all the scamming, Even if not directly! FACT!

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:50:06 PM

I actually got the Single I ordered more then 13 months ago. It hashes 55 instead of 60 but whatever, I'm happy to at least have it...

But congratulation, it seems you will get the money back beause next month the difficulty will skyrocket with KNC units

14 month here but it is here. 7 days from US to UK standard shipping lol. I feel sorry for people who payed and extra 312£ like retards for 'express shipping' that comes in about a month haha.

I got lucky, i know that. And ill have ROI by end of this month, a little into next maybe. I only paid $1300 for 60GH so im also not a mug like these people paying $2,600 either for 50GH! As i say, if you ordered in 2013 YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET! (Nothing that is)
marcel79

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:22:55 PM

13 months of waiting, this is not for me  Cheesy

14 month here but it is here. 7 days from US to UK standard shipping lol. I feel sorry for people who payed and extra 312£ like retards for 'express shipping' that comes in about a month haha.

I got lucky, i know that. And ill have ROI by end of this month, a little into next maybe. I only paid $1300 for 60GH so im also not a mug like these people paying $2,600 either for 50GH! As i say, if you ordered in 2013 YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET! (Nothing that is)

I am glad I did not get scammed.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:26:40 PM

What a cruel thing to say to other victims of the same scam you fell into. Welcome to ignore jerk.

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:30:20 PM

13 months of waiting, this is not for me  Cheesy

What a cruel thing to say to other victims of the same scam you fell into. Welcome to ignore jerk.

Welcome to my ignor too! EVERYONE with any common sense KNEW BFL was a scam in 2013 if you bothered to do a little research! So why are you suprised i have no sympathy for the idiots paying DOUBLE when so many were telling people what was going on. Why as it taken to Sept 2013 for people to realise what/how a scam works! Hell, people STILL buying off them!

FUCKING RETARDS! DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST!

As for original investors like myself, I do have sympathy for them, Especially the one still waiting and mini-rig people.... WOW. UNLUCKY! If you can't wrap this around your head, I want to be on your ignor list so i don't have to listen to you! If you bothered to read my other message you would see the world is a VERY cruel place and if you can;'t deal with that, YOUR FUCKED!

Let me guess, Your one of them and feel offfended! DEAL WITH IT you muppet!
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:35:14 PM

Welcome to ignore jerk.

I think he may be the mayor there.  He got my vote this morning, also.

Called me "Josh" the other day, then dribbled all over his PC today when I returned the favor.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:01:57 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 04:15:36 PM by m3sSh3aD

Welcome to ignore jerk.

I think he may be the mayor there.  He got my vote this morning, also.

Called me "Josh" the other day, then dribbled all over his PC today when I returned the favor.

And your a mug too then. Ahh, People hate been told the truth, It hurts doesnt it haha.

Grow up kids and smell the roses, They smell of shit! I find it funny how people who don't like what they hear dismiss it as hearsay instead of taking it in, Evaluating it and coming up with there own conclusion. Then again, People are told what to think, Not to think!
creativex

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:14:37 PM

Welcome to ignore jerk.

Blaming the victims of a scammer is ridiculous. Those that did their homework in 2012 detected and sidestepped bfl's thievery completely, but that doesn't make it right to slam on people that understandably ordered after bfl claimed their issues were behind them and that they were IN FULL PRODUCTIONTM. Bfl has looted so many because they're professional crooks and they're exceedingly good at it. Those that think it's the fault of the victims should probably read up on this and other associated conditions and seek help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:26:33 PM

Welcome to ignore jerk.

Blaming the victims of a scammer is ridiculous. Those that did their homework in 2012 detected and sidestepped bfl's thievery completely, but that doesn't make it right to slam on people that understandably ordered after bfl claimed their issues were behind them and that they were IN FULL PRODUCTIONTM. Bfl has looted so many because they're professional crooks and they're exceedingly good at it. Those that think it's the fault of the victims should probably read up on this and other associated conditions and seek help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

WHich is what i said, ok, maybe not jan/feb this year but march after... REALLY! Some people are there to take money off as josh said, Whatever he says is right if your a pro scammer! So what do you want me call these people apart from mugs with kick me on there head! Josh is right on that point! But he see's them with open eye's as $$$$ symbols and they walk right in. As i said, DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST! jesus!
aboron2

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:36:30 PM

Yes, I have submitted my support ticket for 7 days. But not getting any reply.
acebmxer2

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:37:37 PM

As far I know people are getting their devices now. So, how they are scam?

eafdeafd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:53:22 PM

Although people are getting their devices, it often takes several months for them to arrive. By the time the device arrives, difficulty increases quite a bit.
creativex

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:58:07 PM

...because many ordered them over FOURTEEN months ago and they use over 4x the power originally claimed. If you paid in June of 2012 with BTCs @ $6 you'd have staggering losses that will never be recovered. A 1.5Th/s minirig was over 5000BTC in June of 2012. Nobody has their complete order yet. Do the math on that. It's scary.

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: