Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:24:32 AM

Anyway, it says a lot about the scam brigade, how the desperate IOTA shills and sockpuppets attack CIYAM. CIYAM is a respected developer, but the shills and sockpuppets - to support the Belarusian's scam - bring up all kind of personal attacks to discredit him. Nothing, new here. We saw during the Moolah, Bitbay, etc. scams that the "investors" (and of course their sockpuppets) are getting desperate while trying to keep the scam going.
Think about 73 sockpuppets for SCAM NXT! Grin
Same for SCAM IOTA! Grin

Which is absolutely mind blowing, they are even proud that the first 70 or so realized a fantastic ROI with NXT. They should be ashamed and hiding that they scammed so many naive people, but no, they are proud of that. You can read in this thread, some of the shills and sockpuppets post proudly and openly here what a fantastic venture NXT was for the first few. David told me, I must stop the "blatant lies" about CfB, because his partner CfB delivered the best ROI in the history of crypto. Yes, he see the NXT scam as a plus on CfB' resume - that is the moral standard in the IOTA crowd. They never mention the wonderful ROI was realized at the expense of naive users who bought into the NXT P&D and hype nor they mention NXT - even if it is a large ecosystem - fundamentally added nothing to the crypto currency movement - except introduced the concept of ICO scam.

You are absolutely right, IOTA replicates the process: create a coin, this time package the coin in a popular theme such as Internet of Things, start the moon talk (the sockpuppet's moon talk about retirement funds has already started in their thread), get as many naive, uninformed wannabe rich and greedy people as possible to buy into the hype, dump the coin on them (i.e. "ROI").

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blocktree

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:42:32 AM

September 10, 2014
I lock this thread coz I don't use BitcoinTalk anymore.
Lie from notorious CFBitch . Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112676.msg8764468#msg8764468

I use BitcoinTalk as I still need scam more fiat,coz Bitcoin has failed,NXT will replace it.
                                                                                                                    - CFB
 Grin
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:47:34 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 12:16:27 PM by altcoinUK

So are you saying you can scam uninformed and naive people, that's what you mean? I fully understand that is the mentality of all P&D scams that you deliver a life time lesson for noobs and naive people by stealing their money, but are you seriously using this as a moral argument or are you just trolling?

Again, I have to ask you for emphaty.

Which moral rules would you have, if you were a clever, responsible and ambitious guy, but you were born in a marginal environment? What whould be your feelings when you see some shitty idiots throwing away their money, throwing away food, while you're working hard for a fucking pennies to just help your family to SURVIVE? And all, because you just don't have the possiblity to enter to the fucking educational system!

Believe me, your moral convinctions would change radically.

That was my life until 3 years ago, when finally I had the possiblity to escape from that shit. And yes, am very proud to say this, even if you consider it as a crazy moral argument: CLEVER PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IGNORANT PEOPLE. GOOD CLEVER PEOPLE MUST HELP IGNORANTS TO ESCAPE FROM IT. BUT NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, AN IGNORANT CAN HAVE MORE POWER THAN A CLEVER PERSON

It's very easy to preach the good moral from a comfortable place man... Wink

I can't believe what you have just said. On the other hand you are just a normal and average IOTA investor. Thank you for demonstrating the moral stand point and mentality of the IOTA scam: you are saying if you have the character, tools, resources and intellectual capability to come up with a blatant lie then stealing money from uninformed and naive people is absolutely fine and justified. (The blatant lie is that you are promising the delivery of a revolutionary microprocessor and an Internet of Things business while you have zero prospect, experience and infrastructure to deliver such)
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

September 10, 2014
I lock this thread coz I don't use BitcoinTalk anymore.
Lie from notorious CFBitch . Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112676.msg8764468#msg8764468

I use BitcoinTalk as I still need scam more fiat,coz Bitcoin has failed,NXT will replace it.
                                                                                                                    - CFB
 Grin

The thread you have posted (thanks for posting that), that he said he doesn't use BCT anymore demonstrates to everyone what he is -  a low life scammer.

Bitcoin emerged, very understandably Bitcoin generated interest all over the world and many of us subscribed to Satoshi's decentralized currency idea. Bitcoin seemed an important social and economic experiment. And then a few French, Russian and Belarusian scammers decided it is time to ride the Bitcoin waves and release a coin to lure money from the naive crowd. And then NXT born.

As you said the NXT money has dried up, so they released the JINN scam to get more money. The JINN money is gone too, so they try to scam with IOTA.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:42:15 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 01:02:35 PM by altcoinUK

Newbie sockpuppet nicks post in the moderated IOTA thread how unfortunate they are that they missed the ICO and they really-really want to buy the coin. Classic scam operation: newbie sockpuppets must repeate the message that the coin is the best thing happened to humanity since sliced bread and they really-really want to buy it. Other newbie sockpuppet on the other day said when a user was unhappy about the lack of progress that how great such unhappiness is - he will be able to buy more coins. How many times we saw such scam nonsense from a newbie sockpuppet army in Bobsurplus' P&D operations? IOTA is in the very category of a classic Bobsurplus P&D (except at least Bob had the character to admit that he couldn't give a monkey about technology and he is a P&D operator)

The activity of Newbie sockpuppet nicks means the IOTA scam is in the desperate stage of projecting interest about the coin. Typical scam technics before the P&D start.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:57:32 PM

I copy here this before they delete it from the moderated thread, because like all scams do, they will realize soon that using so many sockpuppets is actually counter productive

and gutted I missed initial offering.

LoL fing3rblist3r5 newbie sockpuppet is "gutted" he missed the initial offering. David, the IOTA CEO, the 24 years old business man is in action.

albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

I copy here this before they delete it from the moderated thread, because like all scams do, they will realize soon that using so many sockpuppets is actually counter productive

and gutted I missed initial offering.

LoL fing3rblist3r5 newbie sockpuppet is "gutted" he missed the initial offering. David, the IOTA CEO, the 24 years old business man is in action.

altcoinuk! i told you in the GDC thread i am IOTA investor too. you are offending all IOTA investors with this thread. not everyone is idiot and blind. speculation is part of crypto. stop this FUD thread!!!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:17:05 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 03:14:49 PM by altcoinUK

you are offending all IOTA investors

Well, it breaks my heart that the participants of a fucking P&D scam are offended, but actually I have identified above five "investor" categories: idiots, uninformed, naive, wannabe rich and greedy users. Of course there is an overlap in most cases - please pick which is applicable to your case. My wild guess is you are in the overlapped categories of  No. 1 and No 5.

this FUD thread

No. According to the shills, sockpupets, the Belarusian lead developer and the 24 years old founder of IOTA this thread isn't FUD. According to them this thread is a lie. How many times they screamed in this thread: lie, lie and lie.
However, as it always happens, magically and in a heartbeat this thread - according to the scammers - will be transformed to FUD once the P&D started. WTF, a rational individual would say, but yes, this thread then will be a FUD. The shills and sockpupets will amazingly forget in a heartbeat that this therad is a lie - suddenly they will tell that this thread spreads FUD, because we want to buy cheap IOTA (remember, according to them IOTA is the best thing what happened since sliced bread). In a moment, according to their mantra, we will be transformed from liars to clever speculators who FUD so hard because we really-really want their precious coin. At this moment in time (as you can read it above) we are penniless, alcoholic, drug addict, idiot liars, but interestingly once the P&D started we will be smart, level headed and calculating investors who spread FUD in order to buy cheap IOTA coins.
Anybody who seen the scams of this forum understands the anatomy of sockpuppet and shills operation. The sockpuppet and shills mantra will be: ohhhh, they just FUD because they want to buy our fantastic coin which of course will change the world, cure cancer and solve climate warming or in the case of IOTA revolutionize IoT and microprocessor manufacturing. And there will be a few naive, noobs users who believe this nonsense.

Do you understand how much damage scams like JINN and IOTA cause to the decentralized digital currency idea? Do you really want to be the "investor" of such an immoral and fraudulent operation?

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

@altcoinUK

Why do you "waste" so much energy in this thread? IPO is already over and the investors only can wait. And potentially investors in the future - well - they also have to wait. IF IOTA is a solid project you can´t preserve them to invest then and if IOTA is a scam/ CfB won´t deliver you don´t need to protect them.
I read some of your old posts and it doesn´t seem you are a bad person. So i won´t take side with you or BfC but this thread is needless imho.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:50:14 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 05:15:15 PM by CIYAM

I'd rather spare me the effort of digging for those skype logs of your intoxicated ramblings about how you had just destroyed the future of NXT.

Why don't you just go ahead and do that?
(you already did that before on the Nxt forum - but I'd love the rest of this forum to see what a low-life you really are)

Cheesy
(do you really think that you can intimidate me?)

Be warned - if you ever use Skype with this guy he will publish anything you type!

(and for those who don't realise this is David using his old account - probably thinking he would somehow scare me with that)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:51:38 PM

Thank you for your civil post!

this thread is needless imho.

Fair enough, but I think an unmoderated thread is very much need for all projects in this crypto scenery. Transparency is one of the most important attributes of any crypto currency projects.

Moreover, my post and others' posts were deleted from the moderated thread and I have the habit of opening an unmoderated thread when some random scammer classifies my civil post as trolling and delete it.
I invest all kind of brick and mortar businesses. I invested several Internet of Things businesses here in the UK and US as well. Because of that I have been reading many business plans from the IoT sector. Note, the business plans are written by experienced software/hardware professionals with proven track record in IoT (no wonder and that explains why David boy and the hiding Belarusian have never presented a business plan). So I vent to their thread with the genuine interest in their IoT business proposition and posted a civil question about their experience and prospects of delivering a viable Internet of Things business. I understand very well what is required to succeed in the difficult, corporate driven and typically closed source IoT sector. They answered, then I pointed out they are not correct, it seems to me they don't have a clue how to create an Internet of Things business and then I was a troll, liar and my post was deleted. Then I did some research and now I understand we are dealing with low life scammers who present their blatant lies to lure money from the idiot and/or uninformed and/or greedy users.
So of course such unmoderated thread like this is not needles.

IPO is already over and the investors only can wait. And potentially investors in the future - well - they also have to wait.

I explained above that I am not on a mission to convince the existing shills and "investors". I understand how this scam driven micrososmos works and why the sockpuppets, shills and "investors" are here.
This thread is for the uninformed users, the target audience of the planned IOTA P&D process. As you know the genius plan of the "investors" is to realize a 5x, 10x or even 100x ROI. The plan is, once the coin is on the exchange then pump it, and then dump it on the face of the bagholders (classic stuff really, there is nothing new there, we saw that many times). As you know as well, such ROI is only possible at the expense of naive and uninformed users who will buy into the hype of scammers which they will create with the moon talk, press release, Cointelegraph paid interviews and all those nonsense which is the part of any P&D.
So let the uninformed potential "investors" read all (pro & cons) opinion about IOTA in this thread. We help them to make the correct decision about whether to invest or not into such pathetic and desperate scam like IOTA is.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:56:43 PM

Be warned - if you ever use Skype with this guy he will publish anything you type!

(and for those who don't realise this is David using his old account - probably thinking he would somehow scare me with that)

He is indeed a low life scammer. Which reasonable and normal person would release a private discussion?

Most of the sockpuppet accounts which are so "gutted" and so disappointed because they couldn't buy IOTA, but they can't wait to buy his shit on the exchanges are his accounts. As I said a typical Bobsurplus scam operation except that terms of moral this David boy is not even in the league of Bob, as Bob at least admitted openly that he is P&D operator.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:57:42 PM

you had just destroyed the future of NXT.

Oh you idiot. He was right after all about the future of NXT. Regardless how many services, modules and nonsense "assets" NXT release it added nothing to the digital currency concept except a few scammers like yourself. NXT used by no real world businesses nor there any prospect it will be ever used. (even Bitcoin struggles with real world adoption). Now you try to replicate the NXT scam with IOTA. Pathetic really.
VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Hey man, if you're 200% sure this is a big and well done P&D scam created by David and the belarussian guy, WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU BOUGHT IN THE IPO?

Yes, now you'll say that you don't participate in scams and all that moral shit.

Stop lying, you don't know what the fuck are you talking about, you're just a Gadgetcoin shrimp that has seen how a fucking belarussian ruined your planned scam for that shitcoin.

Man, you really should make a public donation adress. You're looking so desesperate that you do shame to me. I think I'll give you some BTC when our golden baby touches the market.... Wink Wink
runall

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:22:38 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 03:18:48 AM by runall

@albert_mt, @VultureFund, @dadingsda and other normal people here Smiley

Guys, you waste your time and power on these imbitsil. He has himself said that he has a tumor in the brain. He's really a sick washed-up idiot. He and his losers and trolls are afraid of new technologies. They are trying to distorts the facts with outright blatant lies in this fucking crap thread. They are also trying to distort, just because they want to buy IOTA later as cheaply as possible. I guarantee!

Otherwise it wouldn't have been such a rush. Scam - forks of forks - is always quickly forgotten. There is not much to say, all is clear anyway. Believe me, this trolls - altcoinUK and other - they knows very well that IOTA is a serious extraordinary product. But...
They want later to buy as cheaply as possible.  Wink

I will my IOTA not sell, but I will use it. Who knows who will remains after attack from quantum computers ... Then these trolls will say that they were misunderstood.

Soon there will be negotiations with the big companies. After recognition the liar understand that he has nothing achieved. Community minded, brainstorming going on in a gated community (you know where), on BTT we discuss almost anything. It is necessary to decide who goes to the IoT Forum to make available the presentation for the public.

Do not feed the fucking troll in his rubbish heap of manure.  Grin

Leave him here to rot and stink. Let him envy, "bad BTC investor", soon he will call Bitcoin as scam, because he lost so many BTC on the stock exchange!

People are not stupid. You will not be able to mix up them to death.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:18:29 AM

Quantum computers are a big problem to the existence of bitcoin and other altcoin.

No, they are not a big problem at all.

In fact that is only a subject of academic papers at this moment in time and cannot be a building stone of a viable start-up business that by definition needs to generate revenue. Again, a good looking package to lure out money from idiots, but in fact it is absurd to say (i.e scam) that you will build a viable business by delivering a quantum safe digital currency. In reality, even Bitcoin failed to find its way to the mass, so the quantum computers are the smallest problems of decentralized digital currency.

To use an analogy so you would understand how ridiculous is to build a business by addressing the Quantum computers problem, it is like, that I would present a business plan which ask investment to build an extra 50,000 retirement homes because sometimes later, we don't know when but at some point in the future the life expectancy will be 110 years and therefore presumably we will need a lot more retirement homes.

Go and ask investment from a technology angel investor or venture capitalist for a quantum safe digital currency. You will see the reaction. Such absurd unique selling point (USP) can be presented only in this irrational microcosmos where wannabe rich idiots give their 1-2 BTC "investments" for all kind of nonsenses.

The NSA thinks otherwise...
https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/02/08/nsa-switches-to-quantum-resistant-cryptography/
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:43:04 AM

Seems weird we can't on this board get a collective of the best verified coders to examine projects and give a collective judgement. I mean if it is true the person coding this out is not even a 3rd rate programmer and this is verified by know expert coders then it surely that is quite a terrible indication of things to come.

Who are the known and verified best crypto people on this board? Is there a list of verified crypto specialists anywhere?

If every new IPO had a peer review done on their whitepaper by 20 top verified experts on this forum and the majority of the experts just said it looks like techno babble to suck in greedy noob investors then that could be of great use to stopping these scamming ipo

I don't seem to understand this thread.

So

cfb - is he a coder or the 24 yr old boy that keeps getting referred to?

Iota - is the concept good with interesting new ideas that can be coded out into a viable project if they had an expert coder on the team or is the entire thing techno babble that looks great to the average man but is essentially a pointless exercise that is only obvious to experts in the field?

How can cfb seemingly argue with anonymint about things and anonymint even acknowledge Iota as giving him food for thought (not sure he said exactly that ) if cfb (or his hired coder) isn't a good programmer or very knowledgeable in crytpo?

What i mean is if this coder is 3rd rate and the other is a 24yr old boy with no real experience in crypto how did they dream up something that has so many people on this board investing and hasn't anonymint and other experts just laughing at the nonsense of it all?

Should I be thankful i missed the ipo on this one or not?

If lots of other verified experts on here said they suspected the same as the OP then this would be too late now but at least everyone would know they got shafted. Let's bring them here

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:31:36 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 11:08:08 AM by altcoinUK

No, as you can see NSA does not think otherwise. In fact NSA was not talking at all about what I have pointed out - they aren't talking about the business viability of a start-up which develops quantum resistant technology. I was talking about that a quantum resistant, alternative crypto currency (WTF) is not a viable business proposition for a start-up in 2016.

Even Bitcoin start-ups are having problem to turn their operation profitable, they exists on the life supply line of VC investments. As I pointed out, only pathetic scammers collect from idiots and "investors" - who are eagerly after the next big "ROI" and P&D - $500k by promising that they will monetize on a quantum resistant alternative crypto currency solution. You don't have the business case there. A P&D by hyping a quantum resistant solution is not a business case - that is a scam.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:00:50 AM

Iota - is the concept good with interesting new ideas that can be coded out into a viable project

No. As I pointed out above several times, the JINN and IOTA business propositions are blatant lies. I explained why that is the case. Yes, they are perfect vehicles to roll out a P&D scam by misleading the uninformed and greedy crowd that there is a business case, but I have pointed out why it is not possible to implement such businesses without adequate academic background, R&D capability, experience, infrastructure, resources and market. Don't forget, in the case of IoT they don't even have the market. In the corporate driven IoT market nobody touch a "quantum resistant alternative crypto currency". I understand they can sell to the idiots this nonsense, but go and ask an IoT VC or angel investor they will tell you what they think about such nonsense like monetizing a "quantum resistant alternative crypto currency" in IoT.

What i mean is if this coder is 3rd rate

I understand he is smart enough to roll out scams and create code for a scam, but I agree with CIYAM he is not a such exceptional good software engineer. Good enough to produce code for a P&D. Nothing more.
Someone PM-d me here his few java files. (Btw that is IOTA, his few java files). There are no comments nor basic error and exception handling. In a code review of a graduate software engineer, before even looking at the implementation details it would be told the software developer, please go and just first comply with the very basic software engineering principles like comment your code and think about error and exception handling, and then we will continue to code review. (I am 99% positive he never ever had a formal code review in his carrier). Now, this genius software developer present such code in a public domain. Indicates lack of experience and professional pride. As I said, he knows it I doesn't matter what kind of source code he presents. The "investors" (his shills and sockpuppets of this thread) couldn't give a monkey about the quality of code, they care about only the P&D and the "ROI".

achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:14:14 PM

No, as you can see NSA does not think otherwise. In fact NSA was not talking at all about what I have pointed out - they aren't talking about the business viability of a start-up which develops quantum resistant technology. I was talking about that a quantum resistant, alternative crypto currency (WTF) is not a viable business proposition for a start-up in 2016.

Interesting argument, the fact that the NSA changes to quantum secure algos makes a startup developing quantum secure algos... unviable...

and Bitcoin is viable because it's vulnerable to quantum computers...?
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-is-not-quantum-safe-and-how-we-can-fix-1375242150
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: