Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:59:04 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

I told you so … all you idiots who bought into the nonsense of a zero experienced 24 years old student, a shithead, UK based, inexperienced, software developer and a dishonest Garman lawyer who assisted to this scam. Which legal professional in his right mind would assist such blatant scam like LISK is?

DDOS attack is my ass.

These wankers couldn't even put together a fucking centralized system, so it has just failed over. Having said that, a continues DDOS attack would be the fair treatment for these scammers for luring money out from all these idiots. It's maybe time to mobilize the open source community to DDOS the shit out from these scammers. They are cancer in crypto and they must go away from crypto - to jail.

Send me the name and personal details of this wanker, UK based developer Oliver, and I will report him straight away and his epic LISK scam to UK law enforcement. Enough is enough. I stopped the Bitbay scam. I reported the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy to the police and he was prosecuted. I pressed charge against the Banx scammers. I reported the IOTA scam. Send me the details and I will report this wanker LISK scammer Oliver as well. More these scammers are jailed the ecosystem will be better.

Wrong thread. Create a "LISK - Unmoderated thread" please.

And welcome back!

Good to see you too. I am still on holiday, but the LISK scam requires my expert input.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:02:52 PM

...but the LISK scam requires my expert input.

Judging by the progress of your current project, you are not an expert, don't fool yourself, delusions won't help you to achieve your goals before Grim Reaper nocks your door...
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:09:25 AM

Fucking LISK scammers.

I told you so … all you idiots who bought into the nonsense of a zero experienced 24 years old student, a shithead, UK based, inexperienced, software developer and a dishonest Garman lawyer who assisted to this scam. Which legal professional in his right mind would assist such blatant scam like LISK is?

DDOS attack is my ass.

These wankers couldn't even put together a fucking centralized system, so it has just failed over. Having said that, a continues DDOS attack would be the fair treatment for these scammers for luring money out from all these idiots. It's maybe time to mobilize the open source community to DDOS the shit out from these scammers. They are cancer in crypto and they must go away from crypto - to jail.

Send me the name and personal details of this wanker, UK based developer Oliver, and I will report him straight away and his epic LISK scam to UK law enforcement. Enough is enough. I stopped the Bitbay scam. I reported the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy to the police and he was prosecuted. I pressed charge against the Banx scammers. I reported the IOTA scam. Send me the details and I will report this wanker LISK scammer Oliver as well. More these scammers are jailed the ecosystem will be better.

Wrong thread. Create a "LISK - Unmoderated thread" please.

And welcome back!

Good to see you too. I am still on holiday, but the LISK scam requires my expert input.

So have you moved on to lisk now

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:21:53 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 10:07:39 AM by altcoinUK

And again this "volunteer work" stuff. You raised +/-$500,000 dollars 5 months ago. That is a burn rate of 100k a month or so if the funds are gone - quite high. I'm not sure in which planet getting half a million dollars is = to volunteer work.

In the planet of BCT scammers. Welcome to reality where you understand IOTA is a scam, organized by a psychologically unstable 28 years old young man who has zero experience in business and technology. Therefore, despite he had access to a handsome development fund, he couldn't deliver one single business deal in 6 months (except the agreement with the absolutely meaningless Hong Kong team which are the same class of losers as David is). He couldn't even roll out a pilot. You know why? Because a pilot would require to talk to development teams and IT departments. None of the bluechip IoT businesses has any interest in the nonsense of IOTA tokens. Now the psychologically unstable David thinks the solution is form an alliance from industry players by taking his delusion to the next level. (again, nobody is talking to him and taking him seriously so there won't be any alliance, against alliance of the few losers like the Hong Kong team + David + CfB)

As I explained in this thread many times, there is no IoT solution will be created by IOTA nor any prospect that any TOP100 bluechip IoT business will be interested in the JINN/IOTA fantasy. IOTA is a P&D scheme, luring money out from the idiots and consequently nothing but a law enforcement matter.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:27:58 AM

28 years old

24 years old

Oh, dear, you should have followed our advice to visit a doctor while your insanity was integral. Now your brain has constructed different versions of irreality. It's bad, very very bad...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:48:40 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 10:00:46 AM by altcoinUK

Further, and once more, there is also a glaring contradiction in saying IOTA is only software for IOT and then asking to be paid in it and ONLY it.

That's when the genius business plan of masking a coin sale by calling it "software" start to create nothing but problems. The fraudsters are trying really-really hard to mask the scam by calling the coin a "software". At the same time they organize the exchange presence for the "software", barking on that the "software" has created more presale ROI than any coins so far  ... and of course asking the "donation" to be made in IOTA coin (i.e. software). So now they are asking 5% of IOTA token (i.e. software) to be donated back. WTF? When they need money the software is suddenly a coin, which 5% will be taken back by the scammers.

Now the scammers, their shills and sockpuppets blackmail the "investors" who bought into the scam that they will be leaving, because the development cost money. No shit .. the development cost money. When the $500K was collected and the P&D (i.e. product)  was promised it was clear as well that software development cost money.

So now David boy says, donate me back 5% of your IOTA token (i.e. software) what I sold you, because software development cost money. Hilarious. It's like Bill Gates would blackmail the MSFT shareholders that sorry, I have just realized software development cost money, so donate me back a piece (5%) of your fucking Windows 95 CD - what I sold you -  otherwise I deliver nothing.
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

Judging by the progress of your current project, you are not an expert, don't fool yourself, delusions won't help you to achieve your goals before Grim Reaper nocks your door...

what is his current project? I know the OP writer from Ethereum and gadgetcoin. is he involved with other projects?
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:21:50 PM

I never amounted to anything in my life so I am desperately clinging to life by the thread of lying about others, PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!

Don't give up man.

So now David boy says, donate me back 5% of your IOTA token (i.e. software) what I sold you, because software development cost money. Hilarious. It's like Bill Gates would blackmail the MSFT shareholders that sorry, I have just realized software development cost money, so donate me back a piece (5%) of your fucking Windows 95 CD - what I sold you -  otherwise I deliver nothing.

Just because it's such a hilarious lie; none of the 5% raised for a potential foundation will go to software development, it's an entirely different entity all together that will be registered as a non-profit foundation, it has nothing to do with the company that sold the software at all. Try again oldie

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:22:28 PM

what is his current project? I know the OP writer from Ethereum and gadgetcoin. is he involved with other projects?

Some innocent people will be harmed if I reveal this.
Netzer

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:43:59 PM

Skycoin? please tell me, you made me curious  Cheesy

it would be nice to build a bridge between IOTA and Gadgetcoin. David + CfB + the GDC developers would be stronger together against Ethereum, DAO and LISK. why can't the 2 IoT project work together?

iotatoken

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:46:47 PM

Skycoin? please tell me, you made me curious  Cheesy

it would be nice to build a bridge between IOTA and Gadgetcoin. David + CfB + the GDC developers would be stronger together against Ethereum, DAO and LISK. why can't the 2 IoT project work together?

We're not working against anyone, on the contrary the vision of IOTA is synergy and interoperability. We've been in touch with Ethereum re: this since we began.

We tried collaborating with GDC guys, but without embarrassing anyone let's just say that it was not possible in practice, too many artificial bottlenecks.

As for DAO and Lisk, I have yet to see any of these projects give me a vision that shows any area of interoperability, we were in touch with Slock.it back in 2015, but personally from their whitepaper their vision is just a bit too narrow, so we'll focus on our vision instead.

Netzer

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:57:15 PM

Skycoin? please tell me, you made me curious  Cheesy

We're not working against anyone, on the contrary the vision of IOTA is synergy and interoperability. We've been in touch with Ethereum re: this since we began.

We tried collaborating with GDC guys, but without embarrassing anyone let's just say that it was not possible in practice, too many artificial bottlenecks.

As for DAO and Lisk, I have yet to see any of these projects give me a vision that shows any area of interoperability, we were in touch with Slock.it back in 2015, but personally from their whitepaper their vision is just a bit too narrow, so we'll focus on our vision instead.

if the Ethereum partnership is possibility then it is understandable you don't need any other. sorry to hear there is no room for collaboration with GDc. I invested in both IOTA and GDC. can't be the bottlenecks removed? sometimes the parties must compromise to make business together.
iotatoken

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:03:05 PM

sorry to hear there is no room for collaboration with GDc. I invested in both IOTA and GDC. can't be the bottlenecks removed? sometimes the parties must compromise to make business together.

The bottlenecks were purely personal, nothing on a technical level. The leader of the project wanted all communication to happen through him. I.E. no discussion with the GDC community or developers, which means no fluidity or organic collaboration, on both sides we're dependent on this single individual being available at all times across all timezones 24/7 365, which of course is impossible. This also meant no stimulating discussions with developers etc. In addition to this - quite ironically given him being the bottleneck - if you did not respond within a couple of hours he would block you out of nowhere. Let's just say that I have very little reason to believe this will change and thus it is borderline impossible to collaborate with their project.

Netzer

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:20:27 PM

sorry to hear there is no room for collaboration with GDc. I invested in both IOTA and GDC. can't be the bottlenecks removed? sometimes the parties must compromise to make business together.

The bottlenecks were purely personal, nothing on a technical level. The leader of the project wanted all communication to happen through him. I.E. no discussion with the GDC community or developers, which means no fluidity or organic collaboration, on both sides we're dependent on this single individual being available at all times across all timezones 24/7 365, which of course is impossible. This also meant no stimulating discussions with developers etc. In addition to this - quite ironically given him being the bottleneck - if you did not respond within a couple of hours he would block you out of nowhere. Let's just say that I have very little reason to believe this will change and thus it is borderline impossible to collaborate with their project.

ok, thanks! I will ask the GDC devs if they can adopt to a different communication. would you accept if 2-3 people talking from GDC not only one? Would be rationality or gain for IOTA in a collaboration? if you think yes, IOTA is interested, I can ask the GDC developers to delegate a team not only one person.
iotatoken

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:03:33 PM

ok, thanks! I will ask the GDC devs if they can adopt to a different communication. would you accept if 2-3 people talking from GDC not only one? Would be rationality or gain for IOTA in a collaboration? if you think yes, IOTA is interested, I can ask the GDC developers to delegate a team not only one person.

To be honest I don't see anything they can really do for us at this point, they'd have to come up with a compelling reason for us to spend time on it and the 'rules of engagement' would have to be sane. It's really at the bottom of the bottom of our priority list at the moment.

Netzer

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:00:33 PM

To be honest I don't see anything they can really do for us at this point, they'd have to come up with a compelling reason for us to spend time on it and the 'rules of engagement' would have to be sane. It's really at the bottom of the bottom of our priority list at the moment.

oops, I've already sent a message to the GDC dev to contact you. i will undo it and tell them don't make any contact.  Cheesy Either way is good. good enough for me if IOTA is busy and doing well. thanks!

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:15:31 PM

Stop this nonsense! These two wankers can help nothing to GadgetNet.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:21:20 PM

This lowlife belarusian who hides in the shithole of Belarus can see only the asshole of Lukashenko, but not my projects. He can only know about the progress of my project if
a) my business & technology partners have violated our NDA
b) he learnt Chinese so he can discuss the project with my business & technology partners

None of those a/b points had happened so nothing to talk about.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:24:41 PM

This lowlife belarusian who hides in the shithole of Belarus can see only the asshole of Lukashenko, but not my projects. He can only know about the progress of my project if
a) my business & technology partners have violated our NDA
b) he learnt Chinese so he can discuss the project with my business & technology partners

None of those a/b points had happened so nothing to talk about.

You told me about your plans, did you forget? Probably you did, more and more links between your brain and the reality are being lost.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:45:23 PM

in addition to this recognition as a true supporter of the project those who donate will be given a certain donation-amount-proportionate privilege in upcoming projects that involve the initiators of IOTA. ( No more details on this at the moment )

In Plain English, the IOTA scammers want to roll out more scams to lure more money out from the idiots.

The IOTA scammers couldn't produce a thing nor of course any of the promised business deal by using the latest round of $500k IOTA scam money, and therefore they need more money.

Now they promise new dividends from the initiators of IOTA. JINN has produced zero dividends (and of course zero usable technology). IOTA has produced zero dividends (and of course zero usable technology). The scammers from Belarus and Norway has to come up with new nonsenses to give new hope to the idiots.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: