Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

It is also important, the potential "investors" of the IOTA scam understand: the Lukashenko dictator's dick licking lead developer CfB who is hiding in the shithole of Belarus (and lectures US & UK citizens about democracy, politics and society, but that is another matter), and the IOTA CEO David boy have never ever generated a dollar revenue from a legit business venture or in fact from any businesses. The only "business" experience of these scammers is to lure money from the idiots via the NXT, JINN and IOTA money collecting operations.

Therefore, do not invest in the IOTA scam! If you have already invested, but by reading the truth about IOTA in this thread you feel you are the victim of the IOTA scam, then send me your personal details and I will forward it to the relevant law enforcement authorities.

Too late honey I'm allready all in!  Kiss Kiss

There may be yet help coming. Do not panic!

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:34:17 PM

It is also important, the potential "investors" of the IOTA scam understand: the Lukashenko dictator dick licking lead developer CfB who is hiding in the shithole of Belarus (and lectures US & UK citizens about democracy, politics and society, but that is another matter), and the IOTA CEO David boy have never ever generated a dollar revenue from a legit business venture or in fact from any businesses. The only "business" experience of these scammers is to lure money from the idiots via the NXT, JINN and IOTA money collecting operations.

Therefore, do not invest in the IOTA scam! If you have already invested, but by reading the truth about IOTA in this thread you feel you are the victim of the IOTA scam, then send me your personal details and I will forward it to the relevant law enforcement authorities.

Hahahaaha

CFB  says that means you're not very happy?

Why is that?

David boy and the Balarusian are in the typical stage in which all scammers must go through: they project a confident attitude to the public  - they have to, otherwise the idiots who bought into the scam would be questioning them -, but in reality they are shitting themself. That's why they monitor 24/7 this thread and troll it, instead of developing the software, never mind develop their zero employee, zero revenue, momma's basement operating business.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:36:29 PM

David boy and the Balarusian are in the typical stage in which all scammers must go through: they project a confident attitude to the public  - they have to, otherwise the idiots who bought into the scam would be questioning them -, but in reality they are shitting themself. That's why they monitor 24/7 in this thread and troll it, instead of developing the software, never mind develop their zero employee, zero revenue, momma's basement operating business.

The same old song. I see you are an advanced user of CTRL-C/CTRL-V.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:36:50 PM

Apologize for derailing the thread. But is version 0.7.2 the newest?

Back to the trolls.
wesgen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:36:59 PM

This is my first post though I've been a member on the site since 2013. I've had more important things to do than reply to threads and ideally I did not want this to be my first post but anyways..
you guys have made your points and that's fine..3 pages worth of words..but I think it serves no purpose mudslinging back and forth..it's unproductive ..I understand trolls like to do what they want but come on..just let it go and move on..if you ciyam/smooth and you other folks don't like iota and want to 'warn' people..then cool but keep it civil..- iotatoken and CFB.. I'm an iota supporter and I understand that it's not nice when people tell you negative things about your project saying this and that..you could try to address it all professionally and not engage in the negative back and forth...

I think iota is a project with lots of potential and it's still in it's early phases. In time an ecosystem will grow out of this and to me that transcends any financial ROI (claimed or not). if you other naysayers think its impossible for these guys to achieve it then take your words into action and do something better. Because you don't see any public releases for a while does not mean that nothing is being done. Well known organisations have already played with iota and are willing to support. That is what a community is about - building together. Focus on that.

Instead of posting negativity about other coins/token projects...please go finish your own or grow your coin's community or something..stop wasting time posting shite. I know haters gotta hate..but maybe haters should focus on doing something they love rather than try to bring others down in their negativity.

let's just see what happens..whether IOTA succeeds or doesn't. There's a high chance it can/will. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:38:40 PM

Back to the trolls.

Yes.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:39:32 PM

It is also important, the potential "investors" of the IOTA scam understand: the Lukashenko dictator dick licking lead developer CfB who is hiding in the shithole of Belarus (and lectures US & UK citizens about democracy, politics and society, but that is another matter), and the IOTA CEO David boy have never ever generated a dollar revenue from a legit business venture or in fact from any businesses. The only "business" experience of these scammers is to lure money from the idiots via the NXT, JINN and IOTA money collecting operations.

Hahahaaha

CFB  says that means you're not very happy?

Why is that?

David boy and the Balarusian are in the typical stage in which all scammers must go through: they project a confident attitude to the public  - they have to, otherwise the idiots who bought into the scam would be questioning them -, but in reality they are shitting themself. That's why they monitor 24/7 in this thread and troll it, instead of developing the software, never mind develop their zero employee, zero revenue, momma's basement operating business.

It seems almost important enough to have it's own scam investigation thread on the main section as Dash did back before everyone was aware of such devious and underhanded tactics. It is surely for the board to examine and discuss. In a recent poll conducted by TPTB_need_war. Over half the people taking the poll concluded it was a scam. This is before it is even released? It required further investigation for sure.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:41:44 PM

whether IOTA succeeds or doesn't. There's a high chance it can/will.

Warning, IOTA sockpuppet/shill alert!

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:42:55 PM

This is my first post though I've been a member on the site since 2013. I've had more important things to do than reply to threads and ideally I did not want this to be my first post but anyways..
you guys have made your points and that's fine..3 pages worth of words..but I think it serves no purpose mudslinging back and forth..it's unproductive ..I understand trolls like to do what they want but come on..just let it go and move on..if you ciyam/smooth and you other folks don't like iota and want to 'warn' people..then cool but keep it civil..- iotatoken and CFB.. I'm an iota supporter and I understand that it's not nice when people tell you negative things about your project saying this and that..you could try to address it all professionally and not engage in the negative back and forth...

I think iota is a project with lots of potential and it's still in it's early phases. In time an ecosystem will grow out of this and to me that transcends any financial ROI (claimed or not). if you other naysayers think its impossible for these guys to achieve it then take your words into action and do something better. Because you don't see any public releases for a while does not mean that nothing is being done. Well known organisations have already played with iota and are willing to support. That is what a community is about - building together. Focus on that.

Instead of posting negativity about other coins/token projects...please go finish your own or grow your coin's community or something..stop wasting time posting shite. I know haters gotta hate..but maybe haters should focus on doing something they love rather than try to bring others down in their negativity.

let's just see what happens..whether IOTA succeeds or doesn't. There's a high chance it can/will. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks

So after 3 years you decided to post just now. That's great. It encourages me to think this thread is positive in so many ways.

I see no negative points. Helping those to freely discuss scams and encouraging lurkers to post. Welcome to the forum again cfb.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:48:06 PM

Back to the trolls.

Yes.

Thanks, I'm up-to-date.

Another question: Is VisualVM an accurate tool to monitor resource usage of java-based applications?
(My node is currently running Windows Server OS)

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:48:36 PM

It seems almost important enough to have it's own scam investigation thread on the main section as Dash did back before everyone was aware of such devious and underhanded tactics. It is surely for the board to examine and discuss. In a recent poll conducted by TPTB_need_war. Over half the people taking the poll concluded it was a scam. This is before it is even released? It required further investigation for sure.

Yes, because all rational individuals understand this is a blatant scam. No IoT system, no revolutionary microprocessor and no prospect to implement any of those - only luring money from the idiots by selling a P&D scam operation. (Says a lot the signup process to the MSFT Azure platform was sold to the "investors" as a partnership and the idiots actually believed that.)

No wonder all experienced people and developers like CIYAM, smooth, TPTB_need_war, jl777, Gadgetcoin developers virtually told David that fuck off boy, you are a useless piece of shit and we want nothing to do with you.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:53:43 PM

Thanks, I'm up-to-date.

Another question: Is VisualVM an accurate tool to monitor resource usage of java-based applications?

Resource monitoring won't give you anything because IRI is not optimized.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

Yes, because all rational individuals understand this is a blatant scam. No IoT system, no revolutionary microprocessor and no prospect to implement any of those - only luring money from the idiots by selling a P&D scam operation. (Says a lot the signup process to the MSFT Azure platform was sold to the "investors" as a partnership and the idiots actually believed that.)

No wonder all experienced people and developers like CIYAM, smooth, TPTB_need_war, jl777, Gadgetcoin developers virtually told David that fuck off boy, you are a useless piece of shit and we want nothing to do with you.

I hope you don't retype this again and again but rather pull from a special text file. Otherwise it would be a waste of energy.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:58:22 PM

Thanks, I'm up-to-date.

Resource monitoring won't give you anything because IRI is not optimized.

Okay, noted. Question was pretty general, never used it and just wanted to be prepared.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:59:27 PM

Okay, noted. Question was pretty general, never used it and just wanted to be prepared.

All such tools are accurate because of nature of VMs.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

So after 3 years you decided to post just now.

Isn't it all scammers operate like this? There is several new noobs sockpuppet in the IOTA thread everyday who post that they are very-very interested to buy the shit, and they can't wait, no, they have to buy it now. Classic scam/ponzi operation: project the impression before the P&D that there is a huge demand for the coin.

I hope law enforcement will arrest them before actually they start pumping the shit on the exchanges.

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:01:13 PM

Extremely funny that you'd inject "technical questions and answers" into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

(perhaps you think that will help you look "more legit"?)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:01:40 PM

Perfect.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:02:17 PM

Perfect.

Obvious shill or socky (thought you could "change the topic" huh?).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
nexern

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:02:39 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: