Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:26:15 AM

@OP

Could you give us a quick update on your "legal roadmap"?
I just want to make sure that there are no delays in possible lawsuits, because all your time is used by side projects [1].

Please keep us in the loop.
Thanks.

[1] I'm mostly referring to your pathological homoerotic prison-fantasies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:17:02 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 10:29:48 PM by altcoinUK

I'm mostly referring to your pathological homoerotic prison-fantasies.

Scammers like David boy, who collect money from the idiots by marketing blatant scams and nonsensical business plans  - who is in the meantime so useless that he can't even deliver a fucking GUI, never mind JINN, the revolutionary microprocessor or an IoT system - always end up in prison. There is no fantasy about it.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:46:42 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 11:24:20 PM by altcoinUK

Are the project founders known to the general public?   Do you use LinkedIn or a similar service?

Thank you!

I don't use LinkedIn nor a similar service.

Of course you don't use Linkedin Sergey. You never worked for any reputable businesses. You never created any software that matters. You never were part of any serious software development organisation. There is nothing to link in LinkedIn. You have absolutely nothing that you could display on Linkedin. You are a piece of shit scammer who hides in the shithole of Belarus and you scam the greedy idiots from there with nonsenses like JINN and the non existent IoT application. Your nonexistent real business and real life technology achievement and your blatant scams aren't LinkedIn materials.

Your scammer business partner, David boy, the chief wanker of Norway? Similarly, he is unable to display anything in Linkedin. No academic background, no experience whatsoever nor a work experience reference from anybody. He never worked for any reputable company, except he was cleaning shit in McDonald's before he decided it is time to scam money from the greedy idiots. His only "business activities" are the blatant scams of Iota and JINN.

There is a reason scammers like yourself and David boy aren't in LinkedIn.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:28:33 AM

@OP

I just want to make sure that there are no delays in possible lawsuits, because all your time is used by side projects [1].

Thanks.

@altcoinUK
What about that promised legal action?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:16:46 PM

@OP

Thanks.

@altcoinUK

What about it? Law enforcements in multiple jurisdictions were informed about the blatant scam. When a victim send the contact details I forward it to law enforcement. The scammers will have to go to prison. Simple.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:56:05 PM

@OP

Thanks.

@altcoinUK

What about it? Law enforcements in multiple jurisdictions were informed about the blatant scam. When a victim send the contact details I forward it to law enforcement. The scammers will have to go to prison. Simple.

Now, that needs some meat on the bone: Which ones?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:23:06 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 01:11:19 PM by altcoinUK

Sorry to be the broken record this time, but is there any news as of late?  Discussions and posts have slowed down the past few days here, on chat and in the official IOTA forum.

This is the community's responsibility. They can't expect a handful of people to create the tech, do all the marketing, do all the branding, do all the adoption work etc. and also be responsible for how active the current holders of IOTA is. Everyone should be doing their community part.

A community cannot be established without the ability to exchange Iota, plain and simple. People will step up to fill specific roles but without Iota changing hands, users are stagnant. Rlh is far from a troll or inactive community member so I find your response a bit overly defensive and inappropriate.  

Ah, I see, this is why I was in touch with so many projects and start-ups for Ethereum half a year before launch, gotcha.

LoL

Scammer David boy has realised that not one real IoT business gives a monkey's about his crypto nonsense - no wonder nobody care as there is no IOTA IoT system nor ever will one exists, and the blockhain for IoT is a dead end proposition anyway -, so he is starting to blame the community for not creating the ecosystem.

The scammer lured out $500k from the idiots, and then he blames the clueless investors - who bought the IOTA tokens for purely speculation purposes - for not creating an IoT ecosystem. The IOTA "investors" (i.e. idiots) know no more about IoT than my grandmother did before she died in 1969, but the scammer David boy expects the clueless "investors" make the IoT dream a reality.

No startups makes any money in IoT, even more established businesses like Thingworx with its limitless resources unable to make any money in the sector, but the scammer blames the community for not delivering what he promised he will deliver.

As I said from the beginning, there is zero chance a scammer who hides in the shithole of Belarus and a 27 years old wanker with zero relevant industry experience could make money  with a blockchain solution in the corporate driven and hugely political IoT sector. Absolutely zero chance. No wonder there is zero progress in the IoT front since October when they presented the blatant IOTA IoT lie as nobody in the IoT world cares about the nonsenses of these two scammers. Still, the the scammer David boy blames the community for his total failure. What a wanker.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:06:09 AM

I hope you got some SSRIs and professional mental health care practitioners on hand for the news coming in the following weeks man. Seriously get help.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:21:08 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 01:33:42 PM by altcoinUK

I hope you got some SSRIs and professional mental health care practitioners on hand for the news coming in the following weeks man. Seriously get help.

Son, do you remember how you presented the MS Azure "partnership" here, how excited you were about the "partnership"? (Your sockpuppets and shills gone crazy in this thread). I immediately pointed out to the idiots that it is not a partnership - it is a sign-up process. Still, you lied about the "partnership". You piece of shit. You had the same patronizing, high horse tone about mental health when I pointed out your lies about the Azure "partnership". By now even the idiots who gave you money can understand your announcement about the Azure "partnership" was a pathetic hype & lie. You chief wanker of Norway.

Having collected $500k from the idiots, apart from signing up to Azure, all you could show up in 5 months is a meaningless association with an absolutely noname Hong Kong non-profit group. You are even more clueless that I thought you are.

In a few weeks time you will announce an another absolutely meaningless partnership or pilot project. Can anyone organise a pilot project by promising savings for an organisation? Of course anyone can. How many do you want I organise within 2 weeks with a TOP 50 multinational, blue-chip company? Does a pilot means sell or adoption of technology? Of course it does not mean that. You will generate zero revenue from your non-existent IoT solution. Just like your partners, scammers like jl777 produced nothing terms of real world adoption with their respective projects, they produced only scams.

All you have at hand is an incoming P&D and an ongoing law enforcement investigation. You piece of shit, you deserve what you are getting.
iotatoken

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:11:29 PM

Listen, I am a 60+ year old man with nothing to show for in my life, I can't accept that other people are successful while I am a thorough failure in every aspect of my life and I am feeling lonely, no one wants to talk to me except these voices in my head, therefore I am lashing out at people with ad hominems and blatant lies in order to feel better about myself.

It's ok... man hold on, be strong.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:22:08 PM

fully agree with this. The BTC raised in the crowdfound must be used for marketing branding and other important thing. You can not expect that this matter must be done by the crowdfound members.I know community and work group are important but the money you have raised are also important to do something.I have the impression that you're asking too much to the community! Which are already people who have largely financed you and your project.

No. You don't go to the store to buy football shoes and then expect the seller to also train you how to play football and ensure that you make it to the champions league. You bought IoT software, no more and no less. Not a single dollar of the money we raised were EVER said to go to marketing or branding, only the software. The work we have done for marketing, branding, adoption etc. for the past 5 months has been our volunteer work as community members. Remember we didn't even set aside a single iota premine to ourselves, precisely because this is a community project; if the community fails to deliver it is 100% responsible. This has been clear from day 1, so please stop being passive and do something.

Now we have setup the foundation initiative as a way for the community to CHOOSE if they want us to continue doing the marketing etc. but it's not something anyone will do for free. You did not buy some magic lottery ticket that entitles you to a ROI. Stop with this bystander effect.

Your vision is hard to understand, you collected nearly a million dollars and you dont want to spend even € 10,000 for a decent marketing campaign.I dont want to open a discussion or do protest,but if you think in that way we are practically burned at the start.

Cfb what is your opinion about this? You want to invest  some crowdfound btc for a marketing campaign or we do a free campaign(!!) maded by  someone chosen at random among IOTA owners?Some good Samaritan which had invested in IOTA and then donated them to the foundation and then work .... for free!(an ideal world but very far from reality)

Yep. Give up man. You were scammed. Send your details with quoting IOTA to either the Norway, UK, US or Russian law enforcement. Following our submission all of them have opened a case for the blatant IOTA scam. More victims and complaints speed up the process and get the scammers to prison quicker.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:24:46 PM

Not a single dollar of the money we raised were EVER said to go to marketing or branding, only the software.

...see your crowdsale OP:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262688.0

Purpose of the crowdsale

Development. The crowdsale funds will be used for further development and finalization of the IOTA software as well as development of the Jinn hardware processor which will strengthen and help bootstrap the network in its growing phase. Additionally funds will be used on marketing efforts to help nurture the growth of the IOTA network and  community.

What about these marketing efforts?

What about it? The scammers lied to lure outmoney from the noobs, naives, and greedy idiots. He promised the blatant lies to get your money. Standard scam procedure.
Send your details to law enforcements and quote that you are the victim of the blatant IOTA scam.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:25:25 PM

fully agree with this. The BTC raised in the crowdfound must be used for marketing branding and other important thing. You can not expect that this matter must be done by the crowdfound members.I know community and work group are important but the money you have raised are also important to do something.I have the impression that you're asking too much to the community! Which are already people who have largely financed you and your project.

No. You don't go to the store to buy football shoes and then expect the seller to also train you how to play football and ensure that you make it to the champions league. You bought IoT software, no more and no less. Not a single dollar of the money we raised were EVER said to go to marketing or branding, only the software. The work we have done for marketing, branding, adoption etc. for the past 5 months has been our volunteer work as community members. Remember we didn't even set aside a single iota premine to ourselves, precisely because this is a community project; if the community fails to deliver it is 100% responsible. This has been clear from day 1, so please stop being passive and do something.

Now we have setup the foundation initiative as a way for the community to CHOOSE if they want us to continue doing the marketing etc. but it's not something anyone will do for free. You did not buy some magic lottery ticket that entitles you to a ROI. Stop with this bystander effect.

Your vision is hard to understand, you collected nearly a million dollars and you dont want to spend even € 10,000 for a decent marketing campaign.I dont want to open a discussion or do protest,but if you think in that way we are practically burned at the start.

Cfb what is your opinion about this? You want to invest  some crowdfound btc for a marketing campaign or we do a free campaign(!!) maded by  someone chosen at random among IOTA owners?Some good Samaritan which had invested in IOTA and then donated them to the foundation and then work .... for free!(an ideal world but very far from reality)

Yep. Give up man. You were scammed. Send your details with quoting IOTA to either the Norway, UK, US or Russian law enforcement. Following our submission all of them have opened a case for the blatant IOTA scam. More victims and complaints speed up the process and get the scammers to prison quicker.
iotatoken

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:27:28 PM

Don't do it oldman, you got nothing to live for, but you're entertainment for a whole forum, don't give up!

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:35:54 PM

Your vision is hard to understand, you collected nearly a million dollars and you dont want to spend even € 10,000 for a decent marketing campaign.

Alright let's just get this straight once and for all as I don't have time to address this ad nauseam:

First of all I abhor dealing with people who just make up facts. 1 million dollars? We raised ~500 000 dollars, of which a significant portion was JINN tokens that can't be used to buy things. So nowhere near 1 million dollars, unless you have a cheque worth 500 000 dollars that you just forgot to give us? If that's the case then we can of course discuss how to use these 500K to market IOTA.

And 10 000 euro for marketing? The work we have already done in that regard for the past 5 months is worth far more than 10 000 euro. Why do you think IOTA trades at 20x its ICO price? That is the value of what we have already done. For free.

We said from day 1 that this is a COMMUNITY PROJECT. Otherwise we'd set aside a pre-mine. Why did we do this? Because we did not want people to become passive bystanders that don't participate, and to be 100% free from the cancerous mentality of people who think they own you because they bought software from you. EVERYONE knew this and EVERYONE agreed to this when purchasing IOTA.

No person has worked harder for your iota to become known and adopted in the world than me. I have worked literally EVERY day since October on IOTA, I have conducted tens of interviews, done all the branding and marketing as well as management of the project. I got tons of things lined up. So I am not going to sit here and listen to someone tell me what to do. You get the software you paid for and the additional boost from our work. You got no more rights than that. I absolutely despise how some people think they OWN people because they bought software from them.

The fine display of the pathetic struggle of a stupid scammer who try to mask a token ICO as a software sale.

First, you idiot admit that IOTA in fact is a financial instrument (albeit illegal one) and you delivered already 20x ROI. Then, you stupid fuck start the usual masking and pathetic lies to tell that in fact they bought a software. Which one is then you piece of shit? Is it a software which they need to make it work or is it a token which you deliver 20X ROI?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:40:01 PM

I know everyone is impatient because iota did not launch yet, ofc there is not much visible marketing right now, it's too early. But I'm sure once it launches david has some announcements that will boost marketing by itself. No need to pay for thunderclap campaigns or signature ads. Btw what campaign would you run? Some articles on a crypto news site? An ad in a newspaper? A giveaway?
What iota needs are business connections. And use cases, which we, the community can do.

But honestly, let's put your statement into perspective: Imagine you buy a physical casascius bitcoin, and hope to trade it for more money later. Would you expect Mark (the creator) to launch a marketing campaingn, praising his coins, after you bought it? No. Because the deal was: 1 physical coin for your money.

The deal with iota was your BTC for tokens. The devs are free to spend the 500k for blackjack and hookers imo, after they deliver the software, which they will.

Warning! IOTA shill alert.

When an "investor" say it is OK the devs spend the 500k for blackjack and hookers, then everyone can be pretty sure it is either a sockpuppet or a shill. Never mind the shill say it was token sold ... not a software.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:45:22 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 07:57:28 PM by altcoinUK

increase the value of IOTA, namely the value of your own assets. As investors, we all need to sit down and seriously think about how to make our investment worth more and valuable instead of just coming to BTT every days to ask questions and wait for the big news coming out and dreaming of other people working hard for this projects.

If you are not a whale, IOTA could be your last opportunity to become rich in the cryptocurrency world. Actually now you as an individual have a chance to make it happen by helping on the testing and the core team, searching, thinking, and researching on the real business opportunities and marketing strategies, getting IOTA connected to more programmers and startups and entrepreneurs in the IoT space , and many more.

The IOTA shill (sockpuppet?) Tobo admits it was a token sell "to become rich".

But it was just told you above, David was trying to explain really-really hard, there is no investment in IOTA, there is no asset in IOTA - it is a software product. It was not a get rich scheme. Not at all. You bought a software. How can a software product be a coin asset with ROI in the same time? Oh wait, perhaps David sold a coin, because he also said he is already delivered a 20x ROI ... for the software ... which is not an asset not a coin ... but there is an ROI. Oh boy ... how messy is this, even Tobo shill/sockpuppet nick can't get his head around what was sold.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:48:40 PM

[...] Send your details with quoting IOTA to either the Norway, UK, US or Russian law enforcement. Following our submission all of them have opened a case[...]

Show us just one copy please.
iotatoken

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:52:12 PM

Sorry altcoinUK can't reply, too busy escaping to Africa to evade your officers

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:56:12 PM

Yes. I know that much, I'm asking if we may have a breakdown of exactly what goes where and what development costs are like. I'm curious, for example, what the balance between spending on Iota vs Jinn is like. Etc etc.

Would be nice to also have an understanding of the size of the team and what the burn rate is.

Like any other sane start-up we won't open our spreadsheets, no. But in general: with exception of salaries to CfB so he can feed his family, our burn rate remains very low, the biggest expense thus far has been the VAT tax to the Norwegian state on the software sale itself. (Welcome to the real world of business, you can't just put money in your pocket). Which is why I work for free, so that we can put the vast majority into Jinn development.

IOTA team still consist of Me, Serguei(Mthcl) and CfB. I won't digress this thread into explaining the Jinn team and roadmap, I have already stated that this comes post-IOTA launch in Jinn thread on nxtforum.

As for the roadmap of IOTA: last-stage of beta and then launch, help exchanges add it, launch new website and video.
From thereon out the adoption and marketing will be taken care of by the foundation and community itself, as was the plan from day 1.

Of course on the side of this is a lot of partnerships and marketing that we have been working on which will be announced mostly post-Foundation founding.

Oh dear, oh dear. What a stupid boy. The scammer thinks that calling the blatant scam a software sale and pay tax on the income save his ass. Oh dear. He thinks scammers and fraudsters don't have to go to jail if they pay some tax. Desperate and pathetic, like all scammers with no class. LOL he even paid tax.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: