Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:55:30 AM

Guys, why don't you move to another thread? Or create a separate one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:03:05 AM

I am head of the project, it's my vision from which the project spawned and CfB is a developer, so CfB follows that path and of course what aligns with our hardware company.

David: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
[pauses]
David: CfB, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the cryptosphere.
CfB: I'll never join you!
David: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. BCNext never told you what happened to your father.
CfB: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed him!
David: No. *I* am your father.
CfB: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
David: Search your feelings, you *know* it to be true!
CfB: [anguished] No! No!

David: Your destiny lies with me Come-from-Beyond. BCNext knew this to be true.
CfB: No...
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:00:58 AM

KennyP that was a very good summary of exactly what happened, how did you acquire such accurate intel?

kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:36:28 AM

KennyP that was a very good summary of exactly what happened, how did you acquire such accurate intel?

The Iguana told me

altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:25:58 PM

I am head of the project, it's my vision from which the project spawned and CfB is a developer, so CfB follows that path and of course what aligns with our hardware company.

[pauses]
David: CfB, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the cryptosphere.
David: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. BCNext never told you what happened to your father.

David: Your destiny lies with me Come-from-Beyond. BCNext knew this to be true.

Hahaha. Funny stuff. Quite true as well.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:46:14 PM

[pauses]
David: CfBCNext, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the cryptosphere.
David: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. CfBCNext never told you what happened to your father.

David: Your destiny lies with me Come-from-Beyond. CfBCNext knew this to be true.

x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:51:22 PM

There is rumors about IOTA that the project has something to do with the Intel blockchain development in Israel. I have not followed all the IOTA discussion over the last weeks. Is it true or is there at least some truth to it?
Would like to know your opinions about the rumors?

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:52:26 PM

There is rumors about IOTA that the project has something to do with the Intel blockchain development in Israel. I have not followed all the IOTA discussion over the last weeks. Is it true or is there at least some truth to it?
Would like to know your opinions about the rumors?
Sell the news!  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:11:46 PM

I'm sure altcoinUK, r0ach and cryptohunter will enjoy this resume of the whole thread - https://youtu.be/KM36ED544iE. They star in that fragment of Quentin Tarantino movie about Iota.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:24:11 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 09:47:44 PM by altcoinUK

I'm sure altcoinUK, r0ach and cryptohunter will enjoy this resume of the whole thread - https://youtu.be/KM36ED544iE. They star in that fragment of Quentin Tarantino movie about Iota.

Lame video which fails to grab the essence of this situation.

a) We have a 37 years old virgin from the shithole of communist Belarus who is having no moral issue with taking money from the noobs, naives and idiots by creating one P&D after another. He is even proud, that - from the land of Lukashenko dick-sucker servants and peasants - he is able to scam money from us, westerners, though we provide that shithole with anything that is related with civilization including but not limited to Internet, computer, the great club of Manchester United and the movies of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

b) We have a 28 years old momma-basement CEO who is addicted to poker, but he could never make the final table. He operates his scam without office, without member of staff and of course any real development. The army of shills and sockpuppets of the blatant IOTA scam call him David. His investors (behind his back) call him asshole and wanker.

c) Here I am, who is committed to remove this cancer from the failing body of cryptocurrency movement. It is a tragedy that these wankers, greedy shills and wannabe rich idiots transformed the noble idea of Satoshi Nakamoto into a gambling microcosmos. These assholes created a terribly immoral playground of greedy money grabbers. Ironically, the good news is that every P&D produces losers and bagholders, therefore no doubt, these two scammers will end up in jail. The consolation of IOTA bagholders is that the horny prison population will be having a great time in playing with two tight assholes, as the IOTA leaders will be the fuckbuddies of big-dick alpha males of the prison. (again, we are talking about a 37 years old virgin and momma-basement boy).

This is the present and the future not that video.
iotatoken

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:35:16 PM

I am sad that you felt your portrayal in the documentary was too real to swallow and so you go into denial mode with fiction. I hope that by the time your tombstone is carved you will have achieved at least *something*, even if it's just a good joke. Good luck

Attack.of.the.Clones

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:19:58 AM

The Iguana told me

so that's what jl777's iguana looks like, nice  Grin
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 03:25:59 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 04:01:13 AM by CIYAM

I just went through all my old wallets, and unfortunately, I cannot find the tx / address I used to send you the one Bitcoin.

So you admit that you cannot prove that you sent me any BTC at all (and that you have now checked all your old wallets).

Case closed in regards to trying to obtain BTC from me (and you are looking more and more like a bought account trying to do so).

It's funny why something that allegedly happened so long ago would suddenly be brought up - but then again the price of BTC only just rose quite a bit recently so perhaps it's not so surprising after all.

The facts about what happened to AT are known by plenty of others so I really don't care much for your conspiracy theories (especially those supported by scammers).

Also as soon as AT appeared on Burst it could have been added to Nxt (as Burst is a Nxt clone and is open source) but clearly no-one in Nxt was interested in doing that. Still somehow my fault?

Another thing is that "my role" was to provide the design for AT and that was in fact delivered (in the form of the specifications that are still available on my website). Getting AT to work in any coin was never actually my role at all (which is why others were involved in the project).

There was never a crowdfund for the development of AT with promises of refunds if the job was not completed (but that seems to be what you are implying was the case).

Finally - if you had read the "announcement" about the NxtAT Asset (which I didn't create btw) then it clearly stated that the main purpose was to fund development (and that is indeed what occurred). You should realise that the other two working on AT received the vast majority of said funds (and I returned all of the NXT) so perhaps you should be pursuing them for refunds (although - again - it was never a "crowdfund")?

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:06:46 AM

I just went through all my old wallets, and unfortunately, I cannot find the tx / address I used to send you the one Bitcoin.

So you admit that you cannot prove that you sent me any BTC at all (and that you have now checked all your old wallets).

I still have the wallet from which I anonymously sent 0.049 BTC to fund a NXT AT CIYAM task.  So, I can prove that, but I can't prove I sent you 1 BTC for you to work on NXT AT even though you and I both know it is true.  Regardless if I am "2Kool4Skewl" or not, which I am, 2Kool4Skewl sent you 1 BTC, and 2Kool4Skewl was never refunded for this 1 BTC.

Case closed in regards to trying to obtain BTC from me (and you are looking more and more like a bought account).

You're looking more and more like a scammer and an untrustworthy individual, but I already knew this to be the case.

It's funny why something that allegedly happened so long ago would suddenly be brought up - but then again the price of BTC only just rose quite a bit recently so perhaps it's not so surprising after all.

You're the one that was saying that all NXT AT supporters were refunded their money, and I simply stated that you never refunded me.  If you're so honest, why didn't you contact me personally and ask if I wanted a refund?  If you only received three Bitcoins, then I gave you a third of that money.  How could you forget me?  If I remember correctly, the price of one Bitcoin then and now is almost the same.

The facts about what happened to AT are known by plenty of others so I really don't care much for your conspiracy theories (especially those supported by scammers).

Also as soon as AT appeared on Burst it could have been added to Nxt (as Burst is a Nxt clone and is open source) but clearly no-one in Nxt was interested in doing that. Still somehow my fault?

Finally - if you had read the "announcement" about the NxtAT Asset (which I didn't create btw) then it clearly stated that the main purpose was to fund development (and that is indeed what occurred). You should realise that the other two working on AT received the vast majority of said funds (and I returned all of the NXT) so perhaps you should be pursuing them for refunds?

It was everyone's understanding that it was to fund development of AT on NXT.  Why would NXT stakeholders fund development on a competing chain?  Anyway, I gave YOU the money directly.  I didn't give it to them.

I was trying to be a nice guy and give YOU some money to help YOU out on NXT AT development even though YOU stood to make money off of it too, and what do I get in return besides some smart ass statements?  You don't have any room to call out anyone as a "scammer".

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 04:16:22 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 04:28:43 AM by CIYAM

@DecentyralizedEconomics - I am getting sick and tired of your attitude (it seems strange for someone trying to get a refund that you would even have such an attitude).

If you have any actual proof of payments then please provide the proof and not the "I should remember" rubbish.

Assuming you believe all of the stuff being posted about me (and you have stated that you basically do) then you should know it wouldn't be possible for me to remember anything at all (as I need to be put in rehab apparently and have troubles remembering what I did yesterday, little own a couple of years back).

And even if you were one of the very first donators it was a "donation" and the work that I was supposed to do *was done and delivered* (you do realise that I don't even do Java coding don't you?).

If you had a set of requirements for your "donation" and how it should be handled then why didn't you send that to me in the first place (instead of now trying to add conditions later)?

The reason AT did not appear on Nxt was that Nxt didn't want it to - yet the code to do that was provided and used in Burst (and the final work for that was paid in BURST - not in NXT and not in BTC).

What can I say - we delivered and the Nxt "community" didn't accept it (a very different case to others where no software was even created).

You are really just pissed that the price of NXT didn't go up and are looking for people to blame about that (maybe you should look at some others as smart contracts haven't really made such a big impact for alt coins other than Ethereum).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:35:09 AM

@DecentyralizedEconomics - I am getting sick and tired of your attitude (it seems strange for someone trying to get a refund that you would even have such an attitude).

If you have any actual proof of payments then please provide the proof and not the "I should remember" rubbish.

Assuming you believe all of the stuff being posted about me (and you have stated that you basically do) then you should know it wouldn't be possible for me to remember anything at all (as I need to be put in rehab apparently).

The reason AT did not appear on Nxt was that Nxt didn't want it to - yet the code to do that was provided and used in Burst.

What can I say - we delivered and the Nxt "community" didn't accept it.

You are really just pissed that the price of NXT didn't go up and are looking for people to blame about that (maybe you should look at some others as smart contracts haven't really made such a big impact other than Ethereum).

@CIYAM - I am getting sick and tired of your attitude (it seems strange for someone to treat someone else so poorly when that individual tried to do the right thing and support them when obviously very few others did).

If you have any actual desire not to look like a scammer, then please reimburse the 1.049 BTC and not the "Prove you gave it to me" rubbish.

Assuming all the stuff posted about you is false (which you claim that it is), then you should be lucid enough to remember that I did in fact give you the one bitcoin and honest enough to do the right thing.

What do I care if AT was delivered, but not integrated into NXT?  What puts you under the assumption that a give two hoots about AT development?  Everyone, including myself, funded you under the assumption that AT would be integrated into NXT.  You did the work and collected money under that assumption.  I don't care whose fault it was that AT wasn't integrated into NXT.  The fact of the matter is that it wasn't, and whether you want to admit it or not, the blame at least partially lies with you.  Refund all those who gave you money, or be prepared to be labelled a scammer.  That's the way the game works.

You're right.  I think NXT was destroyed from the inside out, and I think you are somewhat to blame as you collected funds and failed to deliver.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:26:18 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 11:42:46 AM by CIYAM

Shame on you, CIYAM!!!   How dare you not do something you had ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKIN' CONTROL over?!?!?   Roll Eyes

Exactly - he should be speaking to Jean-Luc about why AT was never added to Nxt (as it could easily have been).

My guess is that he is a NXT bag-holder (so in fact his real issues should be with CfB and the like but I am guessing he is now an IOTA bag-holder as well so he doesn't dare have a go at them).

This idiot makes a donation and then claims there are all these conditions about his donation being returned - but where are those conditions in writing?
(and also the idiot can't even show any evidence that he even made such a donation - just claims that I should remember whilst at the same time he appears to back statements by others that I am so intoxicated every day that it wouldn't even be possible for me to remember any such thing)

@DecentralizedEconomics - grow up child - if you "donate" then you don't ask for a refund (am guessing you are the kind of person that asks a charity for a refund if you're not happy with what happens 2 years later also).

Also - if we "failed to deliver" then how on earth does Burst and Qora have AT?
(as I have repeatedly pointed out Nxt could simply have used the code that was used in Burst)

Perhaps you are simply too young to understand what is and what isn't a scam (maybe someone else can educate you because I know that I can't be bothered with you any more).

rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:07:14 PM

Did you really just compare your work on AT with a charity? Also, everyone knows 2kool, it is pretty evident you would as well - if you don't want to refund his "donation" then just say so. Stop pretending otherwise.

Lastly, 2kool is not part of IOTA and was against all projects involving David. There is no penalty to you in just keeping the 1 BTC, just stop pretending that there is some sort of "doubt" in relation to who paid it and why they would like it back.

The more time I spend around this space, the more I realize what a bunch of amateurs run all of these projects. This, by the way, is an open attack on all of you together. This entire thread is a bad joke and the fact that the main figures across multiple projects spend hours here everyday is symptomatic of why most of you (all?) will fail.

Shame on you, CIYAM!!!   How dare you not do something you had ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKIN' CONTROL over?!?!?   Roll Eyes

Exactly - he should be speaking to Jean-Luc about why AT was never added to Nxt (as it could easily have been).

My guess is that he is a NXT bag-holder (so in fact his real issues should be with CfB and the like but I am guessing he is now an IOTA bag-holder as well so he doesn't dare have a go at them).

This idiot makes a donation and then claims there are all these conditions about his donation being returned - but where are those conditions in writing?
(and also the idiot can't even show any evidence that he even made such a donation - just claims that I should remember whilst at the same time he appears to back statements by others that I am so intoxicated every day that it wouldn't even be possible for me to remember any such thing)

@DecentralizedEconomics - grow up child - if you "donate" then you don't ask for a refund (am guessing you are the kind of person that asks a charity for a refund if you're not happy with what happens 2 years later also).

Also - if we "failed to deliver" then how on earth does Burst and Qora have AT?
(as I have repeatedly pointed out Nxt could simply have used the code that was used in Burst)

Perhaps you are simply too young to understand what is and what isn't a scam (maybe someone else can educate you because I know that I can't be bothered with you any more).

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 01:13:05 PM

Did you really just compare your work on AT with a charity?

No - I didn't say it was a "charity" (but not surprised that you want to pick up on that) but he made a donation to something that was not even written up (so you think he has some right as to say what he should be refunded for when he didn't even make that clear at all?).

Where was it clear that he made a "refundable donation" that said that "if Jean-Luc refuses to accept your working tech then I need my BTC back - and in fact I need it back in 2 years time"?

Also, everyone knows 2kool, it is pretty evident you would as well - if you don't want to refund his "donation" then just say so. Stop pretending otherwise.

Just prove the donation (no need for saying "everyone knows" as that is how you just trick people using "sock-puppet" accounts).

People that say "everyone knows" and don't provide any actual evidence are most likely "sock-puppets" so that is how I am going to treat you.

The AT project was not a scam as it is currently active on *two* blockchains (name me any blockchains that are running IOTA).

iotatoken

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:17:26 PM

The more time I spend around this space, the more I realize what a bunch of amateurs run all of these projects. This, by the way, is an open attack on all of you together. This entire thread is a bad joke and the fact that the main figures across multiple projects spend hours here everyday is symptomatic of why most of you (all?) will fail.

Yea, trolling some trolls for fun is definitely indicative of the status of a project. As we all know having fun is the ultimate sign that a project is doomed.

rtrtcrypto, here's a solution to your misery: I will refund your iotas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: