Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:26:48 AM

I see we are saying "days", and its been weeks. And looks like uts gonna be weeks still. So where are we getting "days"?
This is not surprising at all. Just look at Jinn project. These guys will always delay things and never release anything substantial. And if you doubt them, you will get insulted. I wish this wasn't the case. Pretty much anyone who throwed their money here, should have done their due diligence and by now know how high the risk was.

As for vlight: I have no idea who you are, but you must not understand what hardware is. Even Intel has to wait 3 months between each iteration of manufacturing. Welcome to the real world. We don't play entrepreneurs, we act in the real world where real obstacles exist. Jinn is going fine.

This iotatoken scammer boy is really pathetic. He demonstrates again and again that he has no clue whatsoever about technology, manufacturing, IoT and Research & Development. The pathetic scammer compares the 2 man strong JINN vaporware design process - which by the way delivered nothing as vlight has pointed out correctly - to the manufacturing life cycle of Intel. How on earth two scammers JINN money collecting operation that targets idiots is related to Intel's multi billion $ processor manufacturing is unknown.  

so you miss the crowdsales? Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:31:45 AM

Now is everything clear.

From the posts of cheerleaders, sockpuppets and shrills of IOTA is only clear that they have not been able refuting any of my arguments that point out why IOTA is a pathetic scam of a few pathetic scammers who ran out of the previous scam money (JINN), and then they teamed up with a few other wankers who now will be trying to pull out another P&D to return the "ROI" which they dream about. Indeed that is clear.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:44:43 AM

so you miss the crowdsales?

To inform the naive users who are by the way the target of the IOTA scam - that's the only way the IOTA scammers can realize any ROI if some naive, noobs idiots by into the hype - that will be the shrill, sockpuppet and cheearleader mantra from now. The shrills, sockpuppets and cheearleaders of IOTA will say the critics of IOTA are posting because they missed the great opportunity. Usual, primitive P&D shrilling, nothing more. They will post the usual P&D mantra from now by saying the critics of IOTA are in fact are FUDders and just want to buy the IOTA shit. (Why anyone in his right mind would be interested in the non technology of two scammers is of course another matter). Sadly from the viewpoint of the IOTA scammers, the NXT time - when thousands of idiots could be tricked into a coin that is used by absolutely nobody outside of this scam driven microcosmos - is over.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:35:38 AM

so you miss the crowdsales?

To inform the naive users who are by the way the target of the IOTA scam - that's the only way the IOTA scammers can realize any ROI if some naive, noobs idiots by into the hype - that will be the shrill, sockpuppet and cheearleader mantra from now. The shrills, sockpuppets and cheearleaders of IOTA will say the critics of IOTA are posting because they missed the great opportunity. Usual, primitive P&D shrilling, nothing more. They will post the usual P&D mantra from now by saying the critics of IOTA are in fact are FUDders and just want to buy the IOTA shit. (Why anyone in his right mind would be interested in the non technology of two scammers is of course another matter). Sadly from the viewpoint of the IOTA scammers, the NXT time - when thousands of idiots could be tricked into a coin that is used by absolutely nobody outside of this scam driven microcosmos - is over.

LOL, you shouldn't use a keyboard if your brain cannot deal with two beers  Wink
Don't worry, soon you'll turn seventeen and you grow through experience.
Have a good night's rest kiddo, the school bell will be ringing soon.
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:13:08 AM

I see we are saying "days", and its been weeks. And looks like uts gonna be weeks still. So where are we getting "days"?
This is not surprising at all. Just look at Jinn project. These guys will always delay things and never release anything substantial. And if you doubt them, you will get insulted. I wish this wasn't the case. Pretty much anyone who throwed their money here, should have done their due diligence and by now know how high the risk was.

As for vlight: I have no idea who you are, but you must not understand what hardware is. Even Intel has to wait 3 months between each iteration of manufacturing. Welcome to the real world. We don't play entrepreneurs, we act in the real world where real obstacles exist. Jinn is going fine.

This iotatoken scammer boy is really pathetic. He demonstrates again and again that he has no clue whatsoever about technology, manufacturing, IoT and Research & Development. The pathetic scammer compares the 2 man strong JINN vaporware design process - which by the way delivered nothing as vlight has pointed out correctly - to the manufacturing life cycle of Intel. How on earth two scammers JINN money collecting operation that targets idiots is related to Intel's multi billion $ processor manufacturing is unknown.  

daughter,  Cheesy  are you again be sexually aroused this night? again horny and not satisfied?  Grin Grin Grin
Soon is your puberty over. Wait until you grow up then it will be easier for you. MAYBY.  Wink

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:07:24 PM

These IOTA scammers and their silly sockpuppets/shills (runall, LiQio, etc) are quite pathetic with their shilling.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 04:54:40 PM by altcoinUK

Scammers and their "investors" who want to make money - at the expense of idiots who buy into their hype and P&D - ain't gonna change.

First it was Moolah, the scammers and their "investors" said I was wrong, they said NO-NO, there is a legally registered company (the usual, childish argument and first line of defence of a scammer). We contacted law enforcement, it turned out Moolah was a blatant scam and now Ryan Kennedy is in prison.

And then it was Bitbay. The scammers and their "investors" of course said that I was wrong, it was told there is a serious business plan and they said the usual nonsenses (like the above nonsense about the FUD). We contacted law enforcement, it turned out Bitbay was a blatant scam and once law enforcement will get the organisers then they will be next to Ryan Kennedy, in jail.

Now it is the IOTA scam and P&D. The pathetic and childish argument is that there is a "business plan" and legally registered company. We will contact law enforcement once the scammers and their "investors" start pumping the thing and trying to lure money from the naive and idiots, and then David (iotatoken) will be the subject of law enforcement actions, and then - thanks for the great relationship between the Belarus and Russian law enforcements - the great Belarusian JAVA developer will be shipped to Moscow from his great Belarusian mother land, and he can explain there why he scammed money from Russian citizens.

The IOTA "investors" who try to lure money from the idiots during the P&D must understand that they cannot scam people based on the blatant lies of the revolutionary microprocessor (JINN) and non existent IoT solution of IOTA.
LiQio
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:26:55 PM

^
When you use the word "we" do you refer to your other personalities?

runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:58:19 PM

These IOTA scammers and their silly sockpuppets/shills (runall, LiQio, etc) are quite pathetic with their shilling.

daughter, you fucking moron repeat the same arrogant garbage. You and your team - brazen smelly trolls, working on suppression of new technologies and unsubstantiated sling mud of actually existing innovation firms, real software, real research. Everything really works.
Stinks here in this stinking cesspool, but you and your team will find, reveal your real data and bring you and all your fucking team to court. Even your protection will not help you. Those on whom you work. Such smelly trolls throws their leadership and sacrifice because they do not need long. You have several goals, but neither one of them you will achieve.

you can stink here little bit more but punishment inevitably. Now you know this daughter.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:44:47 AM

I am seeing 10-15x ROI after 2 months, even without a beta! That outperforms any other investment you can even imagine.

The pressure is start building up, so the scammer try to keep the hype going. In the meantime he admits by banging on about the "10-15x ROI" that indeed he sold an investment product. It is a useful material for law enforcement to clarify that of course he was not selling software, but in fact he was selling an investment product that breaches all relevant EU and US financial regulations.

On the technical note, the wannabe rich "investors" and idiots who invested in this blatant scam will start to understand soon that this David boy - just as I pointed out - won't deliver any IoT product nor a revolutionary microprocessor. To be fair, no rational individual ever assumed that this 25 years old wanker with zero experience in IoT and hardware design can deliver anything (all his IoT experience is that apparently he has read articles about IoT and his hardware engineering expertise is even less than that). He promised to deliver a revolutionary microprocessor ... by taking on INTEL ... when apparently he can't even handle a simple GUI development project management task. So he is apparently unable to deliver a simple GUI - which is understandable as he has precisely zero project management and zero software engineering experience -, however he scammed the idiots that he will deliver a disrupting and game changer microprocessor product. Oh dear.

The IOTA scam is one of the biggest joke in the history of Bitcointalk and we had many here. It is certainly in the league of Moolah and Bitbay, just as I pointed out in this thread before.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:58:56 AM

this David boy - just as I pointed out - won't deliver any IoT product nor a revolutionary microprocessor. To be fair, no rational individual ever assumed that this 25 years old wanker with zero experience in IoT and hardware design can deliver anything (all his IoT experience is that apparently he has read articles about IoT and his hardware engineering expertise is even less than that). He promised to deliver a revolutionary microprocessor ... by taking on INTEL ... when apparently he can't even handle a simple GUI development project management task. So he is apparently unable to deliver a simple GUI - which is understandable as he has precisely zero project management and zero software engineering experience -, however he scammed the idiots that he will deliver a disrupting and game changer microprocessor product. Oh dear.

David is busy developing a revolutionary cancer-detecting, saliva-analyzing, drone-delivered replacement head ordering, IOTA wallet enabled toothbrush which may or may not short-circuit and result in you losing all your IOTAs when it gets wet.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:09:17 AM

I missed the IOTA sale - was it over and done with quite quickly?

Is it a scam?

Or is it unrealistic in what it thinks it can achieve ?

How many other serious coders on this board have looked at it and what have their opinions been?

I'm shocked CFB hasn't been here yet to give a better explanation and refuted your claims in a reasonable way.

I'd bring the big guns in here to discuss it's plausibility.

You have to realise though you have a lot of investors now who may or may not grasp in the slightest how it works or if it can work (i have no idea) and they will be screaming at you from now on since of course they want to turn a profit or get out unscathed.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:10:25 AM

this David boy - just as I pointed out - won't deliver any IoT product nor a revolutionary microprocessor. To be fair, no rational individual ever assumed that this 25 years old wanker with zero experience in IoT and hardware design can deliver anything (all his IoT experience is that apparently he has read articles about IoT and his hardware engineering expertise is even less than that). He promised to deliver a revolutionary microprocessor ... by taking on INTEL ... when apparently he can't even handle a simple GUI development project management task. So he is apparently unable to deliver a simple GUI - which is understandable as he has precisely zero project management and zero software engineering experience -, however he scammed the idiots that he will deliver a disrupting and game changer microprocessor product. Oh dear.

David is busy developing a revolutionary cancer-detecting, saliva-analyzing, drone-delivered replacement head ordering, IOTA wallet enabled toothbrush which may or may not short-circuit and result in you losing all your IOTAs when it gets wet.

LOL don't give ideas to these wankers, they will role out a new ICO based on this and the idiots will be buying it like crazy.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:12:03 AM

Check out my posts in this thread. I explained why it is unrealistic, and therefore scam.
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:26:29 AM

Check out my posts in this thread. I explained why it is unrealistic, and therefore scam.

I see you question the ability to create a new processor to rival or surpass the likes of intel or samsung. This seems a reasonable thing to question.

Does the entire concept of IOTA rely on this processor to function~? I mean IOTA will not be able to function on your usual windows 7 pc like other coins?

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

I see you question the ability to create a new processor to rival or surpass the likes of intel or samsung. This seems a reasonable thing to question.

Does the entire concept of IOTA rely on this processor to function~? I mean IOTA will not be able to function on your usual windows 7 pc like other coins?

Stop entertaining this mentally ill clown, you are wasting your own time.

We have never ever said we are going to rival Intel or Samsung, on the contrary. They are trolling so hard at this point that they don't even need to appear to be in the realm of reality to bait you in. And no IOTA does not rely on this processor to function.

As for your comment about being 'shocked' that we don't waste our valuable time responding to worthless trolls, please, if you got LEGIT questions about IOTA ask in the real IOTA threads, not threads made by liars and losers who's biggest achievement in life is baiting guys like you to waste your time replying them.

We have already stated we wont entertain this PROVABLE liar anymore, so there won't be any further refutation on our end. We have already debunked this idiots claim infinitely.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:02:58 AM

LOL don't give ideas to these wankers, they will role out a new ICO based on this and the idiots will be buying it like crazy.

I wish I could take credit for such a genius idea, but unfortunately, this isn't even a joke.

I figured I would make this thread to discuss possible uses for this technology. It is being targeted for release at Christmas, and they seem to be sticking with that deadline.

I have met some IoT entrepreneurs, for example, who have worked on creating wireless IoT toothbrushes. I am thinking that Iota could be perfect for ordering replacements with the simple click of a button. Perhaps the toothbrush could have some charging station, and you can easily order replacement toothpaste, floss, etc. very quickly and efficiently.

I think that there can be some massive profits involved with anyone who sets up a payment gateway to convert Iota on the fly.

Any other ideas?

Inb4 PoB ... Proof-of-Brush

"Wireless IoT toothbrushes"  This is probably the dumbest idea that I've ever heard. 

How is it?

IoT toothbrushes will be able to sense gum disease, cavities and so on via sensors, not to mention analyse your saliva for things like cancer, while also tracking your brushing. There are plenty of IoT use-cases for toothbrushes.

they don't even need to appear to be in the realm of reality

Who are you to question what is in the "REALM OF REALITY"?  LOL

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:46:40 AM

Ah yea, the controversial IoT toothbrush, how could I forget. Except the exact thing I described was even patented as early as 2001: https://www.google.com/patents/US6623698

Just get a life.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:15:10 AM

Ah yea, the controversial IoT toothbrush, how could I forget. Except the exact thing I described was even patented as early as 2001: https://www.google.com/patents/US6623698

Just get a life.

I'm not sure if you are arguing that just since it is "patented" that it is a good idea or for patent infringement?  Or maybe both?

l8orre
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:29:28 AM

ultimately it is of little consequence which motivation is behind this critter, but the activity profile does sort of match the behaviour of an inept alphabet soup agency parasite.

my guess is on terminally deranged psycho, but that is what was used as models for sinister shit like this:

does anybody see any difference between that orwellian HowTo doc and the altcoinsuk account?  Grin

if not, then simply because there ain't no difference...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: