Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:34:54 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 01:58:25 PM by altcoinUK

Why would I? Do you have programming skill I need?

In case you have read my comments about software, I know you understand very well that I am a very-very experienced computer programmer, even that my daytime job is not computer programming in the last 10 years (which of course you don't know and I am just telling it). So - in case you have read my comments about software - you are obviously provoking me. Never mind, lets start this who is the biggest dick competition. Though knowing who is my opponent it will be an uphill task to win such contest.

Yes, I have programming skills, most likely more than you will ever have. Of course I need to be careful with such statement and I would never make such in a professional environment, but since this is the who is the biggest dick competition (which you have started)  in the most notorious forum of the internet, I can incorporate trollish remarks in my post.

I saw very little from your codes, but what I saw indicates we are not in the same league terms in writing software. You are clearly not as good as you think you are. The matter of fact is, I am skeptical you can write any complex code which actually works. The issue is, I think you are a bit delusional about your own abilities, most likely about business as well. I will explain what makes me think this. You are making frequent comments about UI design and how skilled UI developer you are. In the meantime, your 1997 theme web site that promotes your previous (last?) software is still online, in fact you frequently quote that link during your debates. Now, any non-delusional software developer would understand how tragicomical is to claim great UI design skill and in the meantime display a fucking 1997 design theme on your website. Any computer programmer with having basic professional pride would redesigned that web site a very long time ago, the rational ones did it in 1999 if that late at all. You have not, in the meantime you lecture fellow software engineers in 24/7 about software design.
Of course you are more articulate than I am, you are an English speaker after all, but I doubt you can write a complex blockchain software. I don't do day to day programming in the last 10 years. I have never worked on any crypto project nor I ever will (I am only the supporter of the great idea of Satoshi and super intelligent developers like gmaxwell and I have no plan to work on any crypto software), but based on what I have seen from you I predict, if I want, I can write a better software than you any time.

So I am sorry TPTB_need_war, you can bullshit (and I don't mean you mislead them, you are just delusional) these poor greedy souls about your infinite programming skills, but I am pretty sure that your marketing talk about your infinite software development skills and your actual ability are out of sync. You are very smart, very articulate which attributes indicate a very intelligent individual, you have lots of experience in technology and some in business, so of course you are better than the children who release all kind of shambles in this crypto screen including CfB the IOTA wanker who released 12 poorly written Java files in exchange for the $500K of the idiots who invested in IOTA, or I could say many other developers in this place who scam the idiots with not even mediocre software, but I am sure you would agree that the measure of skill is not to be better than these wankers are.

So I am sorry, even if you wanted I would never write software with you. If I write software then I deliver - you don't, therefore you are not a compatible associate to anyone who want to create a solution that addresses business or social use cases.  

(The rest of your post is pretty much accurate and spot on. Yes, I hoped you will work with the GadgetCoin developers because they were struggling at the time, but it seems they have got their acts together and what you display here indicates anyway that you wouldn't be an asset to an ethical team. I am still friendly to you because you made valid and good points in many interesting topics, I understand you have a lot more good bone in your body than bad ones, it seems you are a very nice guy when you have a good mood, when your head is clear you contribute a lot to the crypto currency idea, but in the meantime you are building/maintaining relationship with scammers, you are forgiving and understanding with blatant scams like IOTA, LISK, etc., by saying that there is nothing wrong with them, it is part of the game what they do, which is very disappointing and pissing me off, and such disappointment results in posts like what I wrote here yesterday. Your most encouraging comment was lately saying that the ethics and moral are very important, and unethical people, scammers will have to deal with the consequences of their act. I hope you are serious about that and you will remember that when you deal with the actual scammers).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:57:19 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 02:16:18 PM by altcoinUK

Not updating that website has no relationship to my coding skills. For you to make such a statement indicates you jump to irrational assessment based on insufficient data.

And of course I never said it has. This is just your usual bullshitting. I said, it indicates how tragicomical is, and how delusional you are having such website and in the meantime you lecture other software engineers in 24/7 about UI design. Of course you deleted my post in order to keep bullshitting.

The rest about your skills and accomplishments are irrelevant. And of course I saw your few Github files a long time ago - that indicates nothing special at all. Additionally, when a 51 years old software professional quotes his minuscular CSS standard contribution as a major accomplishment then that says all about you. Now, it is clear, all your talk and contribution is just to build up & market a professional profile for the next P&D. Your P&D is coming - after all you promised a P&D to your "angel investors" don't you - , that's why you promote your skills.

Good luck to you as well, you will need it.

instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:00:07 PM

In case you have read my comments about software, I know you understand very well that I am a very-very experienced computer programmer, even that my daytime job is not computer programming in the last 10 years (which of course you don't know and I am just telling it). So - in case you have read my comments about software - you are obviously provoking me. Never mind, lets start this who is the biggest dick competition. Though knowing who is my opponent it will be an uphill task to win such contest.

Yes, I have programming skills, most likely more than you will ever have. Of course I need to be careful with such statement and I would never make such in a professional environment, but since this is the who is the biggest dick competition (which you have started)  in the most notorious forum of the internet, I can incorporate trollish remarks in my post.

I saw very little from your codes, but what I saw indicates we are not in the same league terms in writing software. You are clearly not as good as you think you are. The matter of fact is, I am skeptical you can write any complex code which actually works. The issue is, I think you are a bit delusional about your own abilities, most likely about business as well. I will explain what makes me think this. You are making frequent comments about UI design and how skilled UI developer you are. In the meantime, your 1997 theme web site that promotes your previous (last?) software is still online, in fact you frequently quote that link during your debates. Now, any non-delusional software developer would understand how tragicomical is to claim great UI design skill and in the meantime display a fucking 1997 design theme on your website. Any computer programmer with having basic professional pride would redesigned that web site a very long time ago, the rational ones did it in 1999 if that late at all. You have not, in the meantime you lecture fellow software engineers in 24/7 about software design.
Of course you are more articulate than I am, you are an English speaker after all, but I doubt you can write a complex blockchain software. I don't do day to day programming in the last 10 years. I have never worked on any crypto project nor I ever will (I am only the supporter of the great idea of Satoshi and super intelligent developers like gmaxwell and I have no plan to work on any crypto software), but based on what I have seen from you I predict, if I want, I can write a better software than you any time.

So I am sorry TPTB_need_war, you can bullshit (and I don't mean you mislead them, you are just delusional) these poor greedy souls about your infinite programming skills, but I am pretty sure that your marketing talk about your infinite software development skills and your actual ability are out of sync. You are very smart, very articulate which attributes indicate a very intelligent individual, you have lots of experience in technology and some in business, so of course you are better than the children who release all kind of shambles in this crypto screen including CfB the IOTA wanker who released 12 poorly written Java files in exchange for the $500K of the idiots who invested in IOTA, or I could say many other developers in this place who scam the idiots with not even mediocre software, but I am sure you would agree that the measure of skill is not to be better than these wankers are.

So I am sorry, even if you wanted I would never write software with you. If I write software then I deliver - you don't, therefore you are not a compatible associate to anyone who want to create a solution that addresses business or social use cases.  

(The rest of your post is pretty much accurate and spot on. Yes, I hoped you will work with the GadgetCoin developers because they were struggling at the time, but it seems they have got their acts together and what you display here indicates anyway that you wouldn't be an asset to an ethical team. I am still friendly to you because you made valid and good points in many interesting topics, I understand you have a lot more good bone in your body than bad ones, it seems you are a very nice guy when you have a good mood, when your head is clear you contribute a lot to the crypto currency idea, but in the meantime you are building/maintaining relationship with scammers, you are forgiving and understanding with blatant scams like IOTA, LISK, etc., by saying that there is nothing wrong with them, it is part of the game what they do, which is very disappointing and pissing me off, and such disappointment results in posts like what I wrote here yesterday. Your most encouraging comment was lately saying that the ethics and moral are very important, and unethical people, scammers will have to deal with the consequences of their act. I hope you are serious about that and you will remember that when you deal with the actual scammers).

This is priceless guys! Cool
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:04:14 PM

*cancels all scheduled meetings/events/etc*
**orders pizza and popcorn
***wraps self in blaketbuddy

Ok, go for it guys...

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:36:26 PM

Unbelievable....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378533.msg14023976#msg14023976
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:07:15 PM

I feel sorry for the young gmaxwell that an old fool like TPTB_need_war harasses him. I am older actually than TPTB_need_war is, still I just call him an old fool. gmaxwell is a polite, knowledgeable and nice young man. Anywhere I go to promote Bitcoin (meetups, etc) and the aims or technology of BTC are questioned I say, see the people like gmaxwell who design Bitcoin and that says all about the project itself. The young gmaxwel has been a fantastic asset to the cryptocurrency idea/movement. Anyone who wrote a line of code should have nothing but respect to gmaxwell. Still, the old fool TPTB_need_war attacks gmaxwell.

There are charlatans and mediocre, semi-skilled developers like IOTA's Come-from-Beyond, the children who develop LISK, Banxshare and the charlatans of other scams who know little about computer science or software development, but are good enough to roll-out these scams. Should these semi-skilled charlatans scrutinized? Absolutely. They are disgrace to our profession and the software development industry, their pathetic scams bring nothing but bad name to crypto. Should super-intelligent young men like gmaxwell harassed? Absolutely not. Still, TPTB_need_war is very forgiving with scammers like IOTA, LISK, Banxshare. TPTB_need_war says to lure money out of the pockets of noobs, naive and idiots is part of the game. On the other hand he attacks the always polite and civil BTC developer gmaxwell who actually delivers a novel technology. WTF?

Be careful with the incoming coin of TPTB_need_war. He says it is a company share, etc, but when - top on the company share bullshit - you will see the TPTB_need_war coin then remember: it is a P&D scheme. His "angel investors" will pump the TPTB_need_war coin while the marketing theme will be: "ohhhh see, there is a genius TPTB_need_war created it, it must be valuable". That's why he engages in all kind of technological debates with peoples who matters like gmaxwell, to build his profile, which then will be sold to the naive, noobs and idiots.

CAMOPEJB

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:11:34 PM

Honestly IOTA is a scam and the people who run it are scoundrels I know all about the NXT community but oh well pay into it if you must.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:14:33 PM

Honestly IOTA is a scam and the people who run it are scoundrels I know all about the NXT community but oh well pay into it if you must.

thank you for your valuable opinion!

what is there to know about the NXT community that makes you so wise? ;>
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:20:33 PM

thank you for your valuable opinion!

what is there to know about the NXT community that makes you so wise? ;>

Taking into account that the dude is Russian, I assume that he is a member of that famous Russian mafia that controls 90% of NXTs. You can ask CIYAM for the details. Make sure you use one of those hundreds sockpuppets that you/I control. Yes, it's just a note to myself.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:51:17 PM

even that my daytime job is not computer programming in the last 10 years

Can you imagine guys, he posted the truth this time! Unbelievable! I'm sure in this because recently my text analyzer bot, used in the past to hunt for sockpuppets, has finished processing BTT posts and gave a match with another BTT account. I happened to have conversations with that second user and knew some personal things that he told about himself. Manual comparison of these two identities gives so many matches that I'm 99% it's him. I can't disclose his 2nd account without harming innocent parties related to him, so the secret will be kept unless we decide to extend our legal team and set them on him as a test task. I just wanted to inform you about this case which is more rare than planet parade.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:52:31 PM

Spot on. Shills and sockpuppets promote the blatant IOTA scam among the few greedy idiots who believe in the fairy tale of revolutionary asynchronous JINN microprocessor, the non-existent IoT software and retardedly believe that the signup process to MS Azure is actually a partnership.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:14:31 PM

so the secret will be kept unless we decide to extend our legal team and set them on him as a test task

Sergey, you are pathetic. As you are getting more and more worried that the Russian prosecutors indeed already teamed up with the Belarusians and are coming for you, you are more and more pathetic.

Let me know if you want the info regarding what you can extend from the shit hole of Belarus from where you promise to your greedy crowd that you will make them rich and from where you scam these poor souls. Then I will let you know what you really can extend from your hiding place, the shit hole of Belarus.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:18:58 PM

Sergey, you are pathetic. As you are getting more and more worried that the Russian prosecutors indeed already teamed up with the Belarusians and are coming for you, you are more and more pathetic.

Let me know if you want the info regarding what you can extend from the shit hole of Belarus from where you promise to your greedy crowd that you will make them rich and from where you scam these poor souls. Then I will let you know what you really can extend from your hiding place, the shit hole of Belarus.

Oh, looks like you finally got balls to send me your personal info? Haha, I already know it, your 2nd identity is easy to google.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:21:25 PM

why no mods Huh

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:28:06 AM

Can you imagine guys, he posted the truth this time! Unbelievable! I'm sure in this because recently my text analyzer bot, used in the past to hunt for sockpuppets, has finished processing BTT posts and gave a match with another BTT account. I happened to have conversations with that second user and knew some personal things that he told about himself. Manual comparison of these two identities gives so many matches that I'm 99% it's him. I can't disclose his 2nd account without harming innocent parties related to him, so the secret will be kept unless we decide to extend our legal team and set them on him as a test task. I just wanted to inform you about this case which is more rare than planet parade.

@altcoinUK: What's your daytime job?

Let me guess, your working for Wanna-Be-Pump&Dump Ltd.

l8orre
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:23:26 AM

Nice one! I would be interested to see this psychos pants dropped- also, the german angle is interesting, where he or an associate can jump in directly with colloquial German.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:49:23 AM

IOTA shill & sockpuppet alert!

When the Belarusian piece of shit scammer CfBis in trouble, the LiQio and l8orre nicks provide troll support for him.

With how many shills and sockpuppets this Belarusian scammer operates?

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:06:59 PM

Why? The bug is intentional and easy to find.

Now, when you see this then you understand this Belarusian wanker who collected $500K for 12 poorly written Java files from the noobs, naives and idiots never ever worked for any serious software development company nor he was ever involved with any serious software projects. He acquired his junior level software development skills by scamming the poor souls with shits like NXT and JINN.

It would be unacceptable even from a junior software engineer to implement "intentional" bugs to test/validate the correctness and robustness of the software. Only self-taught software developers or engineers who never worked on any commercial project do such nonsense. There are well known methods to perform test and quality assurance (QA) - "intentional bug" is not one of them. How "intentional bugs" (i.e. sit and wait until someone find the bug) can save time and money for a software project? It can't. Proper design, implementation and test can.

The IOTA software (after 5 months) is not ready, so the Belarusian scammer came up with his usual BS to sell the delay to the "investors". This time the BS is the "intentional" bug. The shills and sockpuppets of course sell the nonsense the "investors".  While the bit intelligent "investors" say, WTF.
LiQio
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:10:59 PM

While the bit intelligent "investors" say, WTF.

Roll Eyes
Maybe you should write a book on the topic of intelligent investing...

... and business ethics

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:21:08 PM

He acquired his junior level software development skills

When you were wearing another face you gave the opposite characteristic to my skills. If it's your strategy then it's fine, if you don't remember that then it's a sign of dementia which strikes many old people. Accept my genuine condolences in this case. After I knew your real age I felt myself ashamed of some words that I had said to your "altcoinUK" identity, sorry for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: