Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

This is my last reply to you: get mental help before you kill yourself out of envy, please, you have been obsessed with us daily for over a month at this point, it's not healthy.

The dude is already in my ignore list, he is very boring. You will lose nothing by putting him on ignore, trust me.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:48:51 PM

any chances seeing IOTA on exchange anywhere soon

No chance until it has been pumped more whilst supply of tokens held captive.

Why is it not there already? meant to be done ages ago.

How else you think they can try and charge 3000% increase on ICO prices.

We aren't charging anything. None of the founders of IOTA has sold a single iota, stop making up blatant lies.

Why isn't it on an exchange? Why would we put a beta on an exchange, are you mad or truly this dumb? Choose.

'Meant to be done ages ago'? No, the beta was, the beta is and the beta has been. No one can tell beforehand how long beta and optimization takes, stop being such an idiot. It's ok, you got no talent and no experience in anything, but then you should recognize this and don't speak pure bullshit for weeks every single day.

This is my last reply to you: get mental help before you kill yourself out of envy, please, you have been obsessed with us daily for over a month at this point, it's not healthy.

Come on you know you've been dumping out under your sock puppet accounts. Just be honest for once.

Did you hear LISK raised 20x what iota did??  so that leaves two options. You're a failure at securing funds for your project else you wanted a small ICO for some reason.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:20:10 PM

We aren't charging anything. None of the founders of IOTA has sold a single iota, stop making up blatant lies.

Why isn't it on an exchange? Why would we put a beta on an exchange, are you mad or truly this dumb? Choose.

'Meant to be done ages ago'? No, the beta was, the beta is and the beta has been. No one can tell beforehand how long beta and optimization takes, stop being such an idiot. It's ok, you got no talent and no experience in anything, but then you should recognize this and don't speak pure bullshit for weeks every single day.

Come on you know you've been dumping out under your sock puppet accounts. Just be honest for once.

Did you hear LISK raised 20x what iota did??  so that leaves two options. You're a failure at securing funds for your project else you wanted a small ICO for some reason.

They did not raise close to 20x our sum, more like 12x, and they raised funds after Ethereum and Bitcoin boost, we didn't do any cheesy/paid for marketing and rejected speculators. This explains everything. /end thread, good we came to a conclusion. Bye

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:18:11 AM

Did you hear LISK raised 20x what iota did??  so that leaves two options. You're a failure at securing funds for your project else you wanted a small ICO for some reason.

They did not raise close to 20x our sum, more like 12x, and they raised funds after Ethereum and Bitcoin boost, we didn't do any cheesy/paid for marketing and rejected speculators. This explains everything. /end thread, good we came to a conclusion. Bye

Is this your last reply too?

You didn't do any cheesy marketing. I see.

altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:20:16 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 02:39:47 AM by altcoinUK

Is this your last reply too?

Yeah, he said about 100 times that he will reply last, and then he always embarrass himself by coming back with the usual pathetic lies.

You didn't do any cheesy marketing. I see.

Of course he does. All sane users of this forum with IQ over 80 and age over 14 understand that David boy hype his scams with an army of sockpuppets and shills.

altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:35:32 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 02:46:59 AM by altcoinUK

New update make azure look like the joke. Everything and kitchen sink.

Surprise, surprise.

The IOTA "investors" are beginning realize that I was absolutely correct about the MSFT Azure sign-up process, it means absolutely nothing and it has no reflection whatsoever on the business viability of IOTA (which is zero as we have established the figure in this thread). Microsoft which is keen to sell its cloud service allows any wankers to sign-up who can provide a 10 lines description about their vaporware. Therefore, since any wankers can sign up, iotatoken David boy has signed up.

By the way what an oxymoron the proposition is: the centralized cloud service provider incorporates solutions which main unique selling point (USP) is decentralization. And then the scammers hype this absolutely meaningless business proposition to the idiots as a significant deal.

Any US citizens are interested to sue Microsoft with a class action for providing platforms for the IOTA scammers who sell illegal investment securities to US citizens? Should be a straightforward litigation to hold accountable MSFT to associate itself with the IOTA scammers (even if it does via a sign-up process).

runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:36:11 AM

Quote from: altcoinUK

poor idiots ... cheeky bastard ... you are just a retarded ... you are just a fucking idiot

wanker ... naive idiots = shills or sockpuppets ... retarded users ... wanker German lawyer

filled shit bath of greedy wankers and their idiot investors

scammers will be entertained (i.e. fucked in the ass) by the horny prison population when they are in prison.

I am not a fucking James Bond

daughter altcoinUK, you're just little pathetic fucking in your eaten by cancer brain whore with delusions of grandeur.

Do you see? You are fail right now! You will fail more and more.   Grin

Loser, your little unsatisfied pussy don't want even horny prison population.  Sad

LISK is indeed a pathetic scam, their wanker German lawyer is nothing

IOTA community is not enough for you, you mean you need also LISK community for your satisfying?  Shocked
Go directly to the horny prison population, maybe you will lucky there. But... that's the problem: they don't want your little pussy too.  Sad

the idiots to give more money

fucking whore by that you have to admit that IOTA have the great value  Cheesy

Only you're an idiot and a loser, you cry that could not become part of the IOTA community.

Microsoft has recognized the importance of IOTA, now will be mass acceptance. Little pussy you can not stop it! You're a loser and very weak as your fucking corrupted eaten by cancer brain.

Warning, severe shill/sockpuppet activity is quoted!

daughter altcoinUK fucking whore, have you forgotten? YOU ARE my schizophrenic sockpuppet, don't cry in your mom's basement. Doctors will soon arrive.

Warning for you pathetic piece of shit: your disease progresses.  Sad
altcoinBRD

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:27:09 PM

Do the idiots realize that the Microsoft "partnership" is actually a sign-up initiative? Any zero employee and zero product company (like IOTA) which claims that will develop a blockchain related tech can actually sign-up. As the director of the program posts at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/  "Additionally, four new partners have signed up for BaaS ".

The keyword idiots: sign-up. There is no partnership. Only partnership David boy has with the idiots and shills who really-really want to pump this thing. But of course you realize this, still you shill this P&D instrument and you hope even more idiots will get on board.

Haha..
As with all things you say, this is factually false. Microsoft brings on board projects they see value in after having discussions and providing plans based on those discussions. But hey, please make altcoinUK-chain and get a partnership with them if you genuinely believe you can just 'sign-up'. If you manage it I will give you some free iotas that you can use to sue me for embarrassing you or something.

It'll be peripherally interesting to see how you will continue to get increasingly desperate as IOTA advances and grows as a ecosystem with more and more start-ups signing up to use the tech, established companies who want to run pilots with it, research being conducted on it etc.

One question for you though, on a serious level: you claim to be a WoT contributer, right?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1412830.0
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:56:06 PM

You refer to the words of FluffyPony? Fluffy-YouReadItRight-Pony? Man, you are the best on these boards!
altcoinBRD

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:24:32 PM

You refer to the words of FluffyPony? Fluffy-YouReadItRight-Pony? Man, you are the best on these boards!
Roll Eyes

fluffyponyza

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4bs33o/monero_added_to_microsoft_azure_blockchain_as_a/d1c92rk
None of the above.

We contacted them, they told us what we needed to do. It basically consisted of signing a Contributor License Agreement, submitting a PR to the Azure templates Github repo, and sending them a write-up. Took us like 3 or 4 hours:)

All the altcoins saying that Microsoft is "partnering" with them are being disingenuous - you are a partner inasmuch as you have a BizSpark account and signed a CLA.

The upshot of this, however, is that developers that are already using Azure can build applications on top of the Monero blockchain, and are able to spin nodes up quickly and easily.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:49:42 PM

What did happen to your altcoinUK account BTW?
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:21:24 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 12:06:19 AM by smooth

How many of the IOTA pumpers are new sock puppet accounts or >1 year dormant accounts that were likely purchased or left over from some previous organized pumping effort?

runall

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:57:08 PM

Hey smooth paranoid dude. It's my text. What are you want? Whose schizophrenic sock puppet are you? What are YOU pumping in your stupid brain??
runall

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:02:16 AM

Blockhead was isolated by physicians with other patients on the brain crazy. He was no longer allowed to write on the Internet.

Mom kicked him out from her basement, it's too stinks there.
altcoinBEL

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:45:14 AM

Hey smooth paranoid dude. It's my text. What are you want? Whose schizophrenic sock puppet are you? What are YOU pumping in your stupid brain??

Roll Eyes Arguments are getting less and less reasonable...

(no this is not a sock puppet account ... it's just another sign-up "partnership")
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:35:51 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 02:10:01 AM by kiklo

Here is a Tech question:

I don't care who answers it , but my OCD would like to know.

Exactly how does IOTA Propagate?

Thanks.
 Cool
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:02:57 AM

How many of the IOTA pumpers are new sock puppet accounts

Why does a bomb always land in the epicenter of the blast?

Once you find a answer on the above you'll get that new accounts will be inevitably created if people outside of BTT take part in a sale or hear about a project post-sale.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:05:04 AM

Ever watched a movie about zombies?
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:19:16 AM

Ever watched a movie about zombies?

OK, I'll bite, if you give a a technical answer and not a BS answer.

Walking Dead , Great Show.

Cool
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:21:21 AM

OK, I'll bite, if you give a a technical answer and not a BS answer.

Walking Dead , Great Show.

Cool

Oh, I thought you were joking, this thread is for trolling only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: