Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:03:01 PM

Good luck too - CfB always wanted NXT price to collapse back in the day (many people can confirm) because he is a psycho communist
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

Is anyone interested in OTC Futures/Options for hedging in ICOs (eg WAVES, Elastic, IOTA etc)?

IMHO shitcoins like IOTA should be easy to short them down to zero!

Feedback appreciated!

Yes. Better if this coincides with Bitcoin halving.
How is the circus going? People coming to see ya clown I see  Wink

Where is your bloated bitch tit body guard Dave the girlie man? His bitch Wesley?

Give me back the coins you stolen from me bastard! Police is informed....
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:32:12 PM

You know, nothing makes me more satisfied than the fact that kLee refused to buy IOTA because of his personal vendetta towards me ever since I exposed him as an incompetent liar. I would absolutely loathe the idea of my work profiting him, so from the bottom of my heart: thank you kLee for me not having to go through that cognitive dissonance.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:19:14 PM

You know, nothing makes me more satisfied than the fact that kLee refused to buy IOTA because of his personal vendetta towards me ever since I exposed him as an incompetent liar. I would absolutely loathe the idea of my work profiting him, so from the bottom of my heart: thank you kLee for me not having to go through that cognitive dissonance.

STFU girlie man

Good that everyone sees now your true personality.

I would never touch anything this charlatan CfB does (just see Elastic last posts for his gigantic charlatanism) and you are invited to a bear hand fight.

Enough of talks bitch, come here to fuck your skull.
iotatoken

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:33:52 PM

STFU girlie man

I would never touch anything this charlatan CfB does (just see Elastic last posts for his gigantic charlatanism) and you are invited to a bear hand fight.

Some guy in his 40s, who lost hundreds of BTC (which he only had because of guys like CfB and me) by keeping his passwords in cleartext in a .txt file on a random dropbox account, is randomly after 2 years challenging me to a 'fight' because he can't reach me to my ankles intellectually. How cute Smiley

I'm sorry, I don't fight people with serious mental and physical disorders, nor would I ever waste my time to 'fight' some old loser who never achieved shit in his life after having demolished them intellectually prior. It's quite funny that you're talking like some 13 year old kid on Xbox live.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:35:24 PM

What a pussy, so fast to answer every time except now.

I thought you were a beta male but it turns out you are a C like C-fB

Where you born without a pair or you end up an eunuch by your drunk father beating you when you were a child? Or they are in Wesley's mouth?

Stupid fucking bastard
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:36:29 PM

STFU girlie man

Some guy in his 40s, who lost hundreds of BTC (which he only had because of guys like CfB and me) by keeping his passwords in cleartext in a .txt file on a random dropbox account, is randomly after 2 years challenging me to a 'fight' because he can't reach me to my ankles intellectually. How cute Smiley

I'm sorry, I don't fight people with serious mental and physical disorders, nor would I ever waste my time to 'fight' some old loser who never achieved shit in his life after having demolished them intellectually prior. It's quite funny that you're talking like some 13 year old kid on Xbox live.
More pussy talk - grow a pair and come meet the disabled homo, you will like it I promise Wink

Πισωγλέντη μαλάκα γαμώ τη μάνα σoυ
iotatoken

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:37:10 PM

Where you born without a pair or you end up an eunuch by your drunk father beating you when you were a child? Or they are in Wesley's mouth?

Stupid fucking bastard

how ironic, I responded faster than your post claiming I was so slow as if I was scared.

Haha, Androklis Polymenis, how far you have fallen. You were always a loser, but this is another realm of pathetic entirely.

iotatoken

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:39:23 PM

klee, don't you dare to respond to my post where I am asking you to prove that you can indeed predict markets?

Androklis Polymenis is too pussy to answer about the scam product he advertise for?

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:40:39 PM

Stupid fucking bastard

how ironic, I responded faster than your post claiming I was so slow as if I was scared.

Haha, Androklis Polymenis, how far you have fallen. You were always a loser, but this is another realm of pathetic entirely.
Still waiting to accept my challenge.
Women talk. Men act.
iotatoken

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:42:41 PM

Stupid fucking bastard

Women talk. Men act.

How fitting. Not only are you so pathetic that you want to fight physically over some imaginary internet drama you've concocted in your head, you're also a sexist Smiley

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:43:46 PM

Stupid fucking bastard

Women talk. Men act.

How fitting. Not only are you so pathetic that you want to fight physically over some imaginary internet drama you've concocted in your head, you're also a sexist Smiley

Where are you homo?

Still afraid? 

Waiting for you...
iotatoken

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:53:08 PM

A 40+ sexist homophobe that lost 1000 BTC and community funds he was treasurer of for Nxt by keeping all his passwords in cleartext on a .txt file on dropxbox, is literally challenging me to physical combat after having made a vacuous claim that I was somehow involved in this 2 year old hack. You can't make this shit up. Your parents must be closely related, I find no other explanation.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:55:11 PM

A 40+ sexist homophobe that lost 1000 BTC and community funds he was treasurer of for Nxt by keeping all his passwords in cleartext on a .txt file on dropxbox, is literally challenging me to physical combat after having made a vacuous claim that I was somehow involved in this 2 year old hack. You can't make this shit up. Your parents must be closely related, I find no other explanation.
Ad honimem will not prove you are a man.

Man the fuck up and come face to face to say these shit pussy
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:55:43 PM

Girl do you even have a pussy? I mean many women are more brave than you....
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:56:48 PM

I AM TALKING TO YOU PUSSY
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:01:53 PM

Enough of talking, if you accept my challenge I will answer again to you.

Bye transvestite

iotatoken

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

Haha the irony is too much. Ad hominem is actually exactly the logical fallacy argumentation method that YOU use when you use terms like "homo" and calling people "girlie". I on the other hand backed up my statements by simply pointing out the truth about you. Not only that, but you also make claims of 1. Being able to predict markets and 2. That somehow insanely CfB and me hacked you 2 years ago, if you knew anything about logic you would know that the burden of proof lies squarely on your shoulders.

I know I should find it sad that a 40+ year old man is this lost, but after your history in nxt I just can't. But now I got to do some work. Thanks for proving once and for all what I was always saying about you Smiley

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:03:45 PM

I tend to ignore pussies, that's why I can't see what this transvestite posted.

If he accepts my challenge I would appreciate if someone notifies me.

But I doubt, he is a bully only at Skype..
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:06:19 PM

Haha the irony is too much. Ad hominem is actually exactly the logical fallacy argumentation method that YOU use when you use terms like "homo" and calling people "girlie". I on the other hand backed up my statements by simply pointing out the truth about you. Not only that, but you also make claims of 1. Being able to predict markets and 2. That somehow insanely CfB and me hacked you 2 years ago, if you knew anything about logic you would know that the burden of proof lies squarely on your shoulders.

I know I should find it sad that a 40+ year old man is this lost, but after your history in nxt I just can't. But now I got to do some work. Thanks for proving once and for all what I was always saying about you Smiley

I can corfirm the first part , until now Klee predicted serious movements of the market .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: