Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:56:12 PM

Extremely funny that you'd inject "technical questions and answers" into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

(perhaps you think that will help you look "more legit"?)

It would be impolite to ignore such questions. This is kinda obvious, no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:04:28 PM

This thread is a fantastic display of the non existent personal qualities and professionalism of the IOTA scammers. Thanks David boy and CfB for demonstrating with your attacks, lies, personal insults and trolling what a fine business and technology professionals you are. (The IOTA crowd must be happy that they invested in these two wankers)

It's all the same old song. PM me after you update the repertoire, please.
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:24:59 PM

WOW so many trolls shit. It stinks.

Hey wanker you have found each other Grin Grin Grin Love of trolls

@CIYAM old pathetic piece of shit, asshole licking

@altcoinUK dick licking

runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:26:37 PM

Trolls have found each other! Congratulations  Grin Grin Grin

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:27:30 PM

Instead of posting negativity about other coins/token projects...please go finish your own or grow your coin's community or something..stop wasting time posting shite. I know haters gotta hate..but maybe haters should focus on doing something they love rather than try to bring others down in their negativity.

lol yea right not gonna happen. mo money mo trollin.

Gotta say though, haven't seen such anger for a while.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:59:18 PM

lol yea right not gonna happen. mo money mo trollin.

Gotta say though, haven't seen such anger for a while.

Still not that much as towards Ethereum. Luckily, Ethereum community doesn't use BTT so we stole some attention.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:15:44 PM

Both camps made me really proud today with the profanity...   all y'all used the best of the best...   CONGRATS!   Grin

Aye, today was a good day, nothing increases the popularity as much as constant bumping of threads. Sadly, altcoinUK takes too long breaks that last several days.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:30:37 PM

Both camps made me really proud today with the profanity...   all y'all used the best of the best...   CONGRATS!   Grin

Aye, today was a good day, nothing increases the popularity as much as constant bumping of threads. Sadly, altcoinUK takes too long breaks that last several days.

Aye, this is true. Why don't we start a thread on the main section? this will increase popularity much more!
You start one asking is IOTA a scam? then we can all join in and start discussing on there?
Your popularity and that of all of your previous scams/not scams will rocket.
Yes or no?

I like the part on tptbnw's thread where you said it doesn't matter if most of the accounts used for the ICO were bought sock puppet accounts because outside of BTT nobody will know or care.

That is at least a very honest statement. Although I think that you will find you could be wrong on that.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:32:16 PM

You start one asking is IOTA a scam?

Define "scam", please. Is it the classical "an innovative project" used on this forum or your own made-up definition?
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:35:14 PM

Define "scam", please. Is it the classical "an innovative project" used on this forum or your own made-up definition?

Scam - an opportunity to make money which I missed.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:36:17 PM

Scam - an opportunity to make money which I missed.

Hahaha, good one. It's exactly altcoinUK's case.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:48:36 PM

It is not for me to define - it is for the board to define it it meets their classification of a scam/non scam.

To me anything ... innovative or otherwise can still be a scam if the distribution does not meet certain criteria.

That criteria is my own. Others will have their own.

All ICO should meet fair release criteria just like POW releases were at one time expected to.

You should have made far more effort with ICO advertising before and during the ICO after your experience with NXT.

NXT pulled this self enrichment scheme once before. The same people can not expect to pull it again.

The fact you may have 0.25% or less of the board with you now to afford a slight protection will certainly not be enough.

ICO here with no regulation and no transparency is open to huge manipulation. The onus should be on you and those running the ICO to show willing and desire to give open and fair opportunity to both examine and have time to digest the proposal and decide on investment.

It is impossible such a tiny distribution can succeed to persuade the rest of the board that a fair and open opportunity was given to all within reason.

You saying that about purchased accounts used for the ICO being of no consequence was a big mistake. The reason you gave or justification was an admission of guilt. You simply can't say it does not matter because the wider world will not find out and BTT does not matter. That is both incorrect and unethical.

I enjoy the profanity and silly pictures uploaded by your puppets but they will neither be able to change the facts nor will they help you and your scheme look any more professional. Only actions on your part can help your project now.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:55:50 PM

It is not for me to define - it is for the board to define it it meets their classification of a scam/non scam.

To me anything ... innovative or otherwise can still be a scam if the distribution does not meet certain criteria.

All ICO should meet fair release criteria just like POW releases were at one time expected to.

You should have made far more effort with ICO advertising before and during the ICO after your experience with NXT.

NXT pulled this self enrichment scheme once before. The same people can not expect to pull it again.

The fact you may have 0.25% or less of the board with you now to afford a slight protection will certainly not be enough.

ICO here with no regulation and no transparency is open to huge manipulation. The onus should be on you and those running the ICO to show willing and desire to give open and fair opportunity to both examine and have time to digest the proposal and decide on investment.

It is impossible such a tiny distribution can succeed to persuade the rest of the board that a fair and open opportunity was given to all within reason.

You saying that about purchased accounts used for the ICO being of no consequence was a big mistake. The reason you gave or justification was an admission of guilt. You simply can't say it does not matter because the wider world will not find out and BTT does not matter. That is both incorrect and unethical.

I enjoy the profanity and silly pictures uploaded by your puppets but they will neither be able to change the facts nor will they help you and your scheme look any more professional. Only actions on your part can help your project now.

I spotted "Nxt" and didn't read this wall of text. Looks like another attempt to derail the thread.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:00:17 PM

Quote from: cryptohunter link=topic=1354220.msg14210075#msg14210075

ICO here with no regulation and no transparency is open to huge manipulation.

So a project is only legit when all users of bct get spammed with ads?

ICO with no transparency... serious question: What was not transparent? Everyone who read the announcement knew how long it would last, where to send bitcoins, how to claim the iotas.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:02:35 PM

I spotted "Nxt" and didn't read this wall of text. Looks like another attempt to derail the thread.

You are going to post a IOTA scheme/scam/not scam thread for closer examination in the  main section or not?
Yes or No?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:07:31 PM

You are going to post a IOTA scheme/scam/not scam thread for closer examination in the  main section or not?
Yes or No?

What for? 90% already voted it's scam.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:12:31 PM

Quote from: cryptohunter link=topic=1354220.msg14210075#msg14210075

ICO here with no regulation and no transparency is open to huge manipulation.

So a project is only legit when all users of bct get spammed with ads?

ICO with no transparency... serious question: What was not transparent? Everyone who read the announcement knew how long it would last, where to send bitcoins, how to claim the iotas.

Well No ICO on here is even nearly fully transparent.

Even if there were a list with every username that invested and the amount invested (has been done for other ICO and is a huge improvement over IOTAS) then you can call into question the persons behind each account.

Regardless of that or you could say in light of this fact. It is very important to have an extented period of advertising both before and during the ICO.

Yes in this case LISK will probably not be answering the same questions as IOTA regarding intended widespread distribution on the board. They have gone way and above where IOTA went.

Seeing as NXT was so poorly distributed this should have been seen as paramount importance.

Comments from CFB saying that if bought accounts were used to futher reduce distribution whilst at the same time seeming to increase distribution ...that would be okay because the wider world would be none of the wiser and BTT is not important is a damning statement that will live to haunt him and the project.

This is without any criticism of jinn or any thing else related to that eventual achievements promised in the initial plans. I am discussing only the distrubution via ICO.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:21:51 PM

Yes or No?

What for? 90% already voted it's scam.

But from such a small sample size that took note only tiny power statistically speaking can be shown.

You need a much larger sample size before scam/non scam can really be appraised. Perhaps I am wrong to suspect wrong doing and rigging of the ICO perhaps you are right and everyone knew about it but just decided not to invest.

It would be interesting to see what % of the board was even aware of IOTA until after the ICO.

So that's a NO is it? You would be asking for a balanced and widespread investingation into the ICO for IOTA?

This is a chance to vindicate yourself and IOTA. You really do not wish to do this?

To be honest the most vile thing is the greed. The NXT initial holders at least realised that they should share and were selling for perhaps 2x the ICO price. IOTA seem to think 30x sounds like a good idea. It is not a good idea and only raises eyebrows and makes people realise hold on does demand now so outstrip supply. I wonder why these people never bought at the ico for 3000% less??

There is but one reasonable answer.... they were not given the opportunity to do so.

Final answer

YES or NO - you will come to the main board and discuss in the open the ICO of IOTA and we will ask the board was the ICO done in the correct fashion or does it look like an insta-ico for captive premine retention before release that will be drizzled out after the hype for crazy returns??

Come now YES or NO?? let's bring the board in on this discussion in the main section??

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:24:49 PM

Come now YES or NO?? let's bring the board in on this discussion in the main section??

NO, it's waste of time.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:26:30 PM

@cryptohunter:
You contradict yourself. You say that the ICO was not transparent, because "Even if there were a list with every username that invested and the amount invested (has been done for other ICO and is a huge improvement over IOTAS) then you can call into question the persons behind each account."

But then you demand to ask the board if iota is a scam or not... without calling into question the persons behind each account? Then such a poll would be useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: