Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:29:15 PM

lame, you'd better go home pseudo-investor and get some sleep  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:38:37 PM

it doesn't make me a scammer i speculate on exchanges with crypto currencies !!!!!  Huh Huh

What you think about yourself is besides the point. The point is, P&D operations like NXT, JINN/IOTA and virtually all other currencies which used by absolutely no real world environment outside of manipulated crypto currency exchanges can only deliver their wonderful "ROI" at the expense of naive, wannabe rich and uninformed users (bagholders) who buy into the hype. There is no real demand for these digital excrements except the fraudulent demand of endless hype and shilling. These digital excrements has no role in society nor in businesses. Their only role has been to deliver the "ROI" at the expense of bagholders, which is the dream of the "investors". The large ecosystem of NXT has no role in society nor in real world businesses. The exactly same applies to IOTA and JINN. The fact that some innovations or software development emerges from these scams cannot approve nor justify the existence of these operations, even if some says "yeah but they deliver some innovation".

The socially and economically important concept of decentralized crypto currency has been reduced to fucking speculation instruments and the whole process is driven by a few scammers like our boy in Scandinavia and our developer in Belarus who project the prospect of a wonderful ROI to their "investors".

Even the positive developments like NEM which takes the blockhain concept to banks aren't in line with the decentralized, P2P crypto currency concept, but at least those guys are not blatant scammers as they have a real world use case, so their technology and coin could represent a real value i.e. something other than a speculative instrument. The IOTA scammers with the IoT and microprocessor use cases (as I explained above) don't have anything, not even a realistic business prospect, except that a few greedy idiots want to replicate the successful NXT ROI with IOTA, again at the expense of bagholders.

again verbal diarrhea from our funny eaten by cancer brain cashUKtroll  Grin
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:46:37 PM

altcoinuk!! the majority disagree with you for a reason!!!

Disagree who? The shills, sockpuppets and "investors" disagree who really-really want to see their P&D works out and at the expense of naive/uninformed users which is the target audience of the P&D scam. Indeed the Belarusian attracts a large group of greedy individuals, "investors" and idiots. Also he promised the "investors" he will provide them with a handsome ROI. Predominantly those are who disagree with me. All sensible, honest and reasonable individuals with over IQ 80 understand that IOTA is a P&D scam.

As for the "reason", you remember what was the "reason" of rejecting my opinion about Moolah in 2014 in the Vericoin thread and IRC channel? The reason was that the cheerleaders, sockpuppets and shills thought the Moolah deal was game changer. Or more precisely they could market and P&D the coin with such game changer deal. I was disrupting the VRC P&D as well as I was interrupting the genius plan of the VRC devs with regards to collaborating with Moolah. I visited at the time to Moolah with my lawyer and then posted to VRC's IRC and thread what I understood about Moolah, Moolah is a pathetic scam, and the collaboration mustn't even considered. We contacted law enforcement and the game changer, innovative Ryan Kennedy is in prison now. The shills, sockpuppets and "investors" of IOTA argument is what a game changer and innovative solution they have. We heard that many times during a P&D operation.

Or the "reason" of why the shills, sockpuppets and "investors" of Bitbay disagreed with me in 2014 December? It was exactly same "reason" as the "reason" of the shills, sockpuppets and "investors" of IOTA: my unmoderated thread interrupted the scam and (together with barabbas' unmoderated thread) basically stopped the scam as Bob clashed with David in my thread. We contacted law enforcement and now the law enforcement handles the case. The organisers of the game changer, innovative, disruptive technology are subject of a law enforcement investigation, because it was a P&D scam and the game changer, innovative, disruptive technology existed only in the imagination and on the argument list of shills, sockpuppets and "investors".

The "reason" of the IOTA shills, sockpuppets and "investors" is clear: talk about innovative and disruptive technologies to realise as much profit via the P&D as they can. Regardless, of their "reason" blatant lies and P&D scams must stop and we need to let law enforcement handle such frauds - this is not a technology nor a business issue.

wow the delusions.

next you tell us you are jesus and walked on water?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
runall

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:17:57 PM

wow the delusions.

next you tell us you are jesus and walked on water?

+1  Cheesy

he is also Rockefeller and walked on UK cash.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:38:22 PM

While the IOTA cheerleaders, sockpuppets and shills troll this thread more and more start to understand the nature of the blatant IOTA/JINN scam.

That's not nice of him to claim credit for an idea, which is already well known.

I also sincerely hope that he genuinely gone mad with his Jinn and now Iota, and isn't simply trying to scam people for money...

There are insane promises again, same as in Jinn, with very little technical info. The whitepaper is mostly gibberish, it only looks "scientific" in form, not substance.

As with other papers on DAG-based cryptos, it doesn't answer any meaningful questions, instead the author is focusing on some sort of abstract metric, and then doing some calculations in the forest of formulas to create as much smoke and mirrors as possible. Argh...

I wouldn't touch anything CfB does with a ten foot pole.

In the meantime David boy, the 24 years old leader of IOTA, without any academic background, with zero experience in IoT and of course with his zero experience in business talks about Internet of Things to the idiots in their moderated thread by putting together what he has read in other projects' white papers, in magazines and articles about IoT. Priceless scam operation. Since IOTA does not have any business plan nor an IoT solution, David boy keeps the hope of idiots high with his vision about IoT. And of course he assures the IOTA "investors" the coin will be on multiple exchanges so the P&D is on its way. No, of course it's not a P&D ... never mind he works hard with exchanges to have platform for the P&D. What a bollocks! The inevitable bagholders need to be careful with this shit.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:03:25 PM

While the IOTA cheerleaders, sockpuppets and shills troll this thread more and more start to understand the nature of the blatant IOTA/JINN scam.

That's not nice of him to claim credit for an idea, which is already well known.

I also sincerely hope that he genuinely gone mad with his Jinn and now Iota, and isn't simply trying to scam people for money...

There are insane promises again, same as in Jinn, with very little technical info. The whitepaper is mostly gibberish, it only looks "scientific" in form, not substance.

As with other papers on DAG-based cryptos, it doesn't answer any meaningful questions, instead the author is focusing on some sort of abstract metric, and then doing some calculations in the forest of formulas to create as much smoke and mirrors as possible. Argh...

In the meantime David boy, the 24 years old leader of IOTA, without any academic background, with zero experience in IoT and of course with his zero experience in business talks about Internet of Things to the idiots in their moderated thread by putting together what he has read in other projects' white papers, in magazines and articles about IoT. Priceless scam operation. Since IOTA does not have any business plan nor an IoT solution, David boy keeps the hope of idiots high with his vision about IoT. And of course he assures the IOTA "investors" the coin will be on multiple exchanges so the P&D is on its way. No, of course it's not a P&D ... never mind he works hard with exchanges to have platform for the P&D. What a bollocks! The inevitable bagholders need to be careful with this shit.

Let's just put all that IoT stuff aside for a moment. What are your thoughts on the coin, IOTA?
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:35:05 PM

Everyone, why are you feeding a troll? EVERYTHING he is saying is provably false ( even including my age ), you are falling for the oldest trick in the book. He's either in full psychosis or literally got no life, probably both. Just ignore him. /permanently out of this thread.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:45:32 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 06:07:59 PM by altcoinUK

Let's just put all that IoT stuff aside for a moment. What are your thoughts on the coin, IOTA?

Yeah, let's put the IoT stuff aside. I am investing in brick and mortar IoT business. I understand and explained what is required to succeed in the IoT sector, and I explained - as much as can be known and analysed as they didn't even present a business plan - why the IOTA/JINN operation has zero chance to monetize their software in IoT.

As for the coin, I am sorry what coin? David boy by being aware of the financial regulations and criminal law which he breaches, - quite understandably - is shitting himself and tries really-really hard to twist his ICO by saying no-no, we are not selling securities nor investment nor a coin ... no-no we are selling a software token. (On the other hand he is stupid enough publicly stating that he is working hard to take the coin to exchanges. Not that matters what he says since law enforcement can track down what he did). So he is trying to mask very-very hard the nature of the operation by reiterating the token isn't a speculative investment. In the meantime - and he voluntarily admit it - he works hard to get his token to altcoin exchanges which are by definition nothing else but platform for speculative trading (see my explanation about how alt cryptos used by no real world applications except by speculators).

The terms and conditions attempts to enforce the notions that the "investors" don't buy the token for the purpose of speculative investment. In the meantime the context, the environment and actions of the money party organizers make clear that IOTA is a crypto currency that will be traded on exchanges.
The sales material states IOTA token is not a speculative asset because it is not on exchanges - in the meantime the leader, David boy works hard to take the token to exchanges.

Business model wise and legally it is a big mess and however they try to mask the nature of it of course it is an alternative crypto currency/token which is by definition supposed to be a store of value, a speculative instrument. One thing is sure, this money collection party - especially accompanied with the incoming trading on exchanges and P&D procedure - constitutes a breach of criminal law and financial regulations in the jurisdictions of the scammers and the inevitable bagholders.
However the perpetrators of this blatant scam tries to delude themselves, however they try to claim no responsibility with regards to financial losses of investors, the terms and conditions and risk document don't give them a bypass. Quite the opposite, as usual, law enforcement will see that as a calculated act to hide the true nature of their fraudulent money party.

Briefly, that came to my mind about the IOTA coin to answer your question :-))))
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:58:22 PM

Everyone, why are you feeding a troll? EVERYTHING he is saying is provably false ( even including my age ), you are falling for the oldest trick in the book. He's either in full psychosis or literally got no life, probably both. Just ignore him. /permanently out of this thread.

Son, I understand the youth combined with greed results from time to time in scam projects like IOTA, but I also know just a very few young like yourself scams money from the idiots, uninformed and wannabe rich. So, you need to get off your high horse, stop your P&D, get a job or start a business or just simply fuck off without luring money from others. First warning!

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:05:51 PM

Hi altcoinUK!   Smiley

Nice to see that you decided to omit the part of my post about the known embezzler NxtChg; this truly strengthens your scam-fighting arguments...  NOT.

By the way, any chance you can help me dox this FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH NxtChg?   Any help would be highly
appreciated!   Wink

I don't know anything about NxtChg but from that quoted post he seems a clever and reasonable man :-)))  it seems at least he understands how delusional the technical objectives of IOTA scam project are. His assessment about IOTA is absolutely spot on. 
iotatoken

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:26:31 PM

Actually altcoinUK, let's do this.

Give me your real name (via PM if you don't want it public) and then we'll get in touch legally. I don't care about your hilarious lies about me, but you are slandering a legally registered company with 100% provably ficticious claims, which is an issue. Now you got a chance, either prove that you truly believe we are scamming or accept that no one will ever take you seriously again.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:42:13 PM

I don't know anything about NxtChg but from that quoted post he seems a clever and reasonable man :-)))  it seems at least he understands how delusional the technical objectives of IOTA scam project are. His assessment about IOTA is absolutely spot on. 

What happened to your scam-fighting instincts all of a sudden?   Undecided

This FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH NxtChg is WITHHOLDING MY MOTHAFUCKIN' PROPERTY for over a FULL FUCKIN' YEAR...   I sincerely need your help.

One scam at a time. In 2014 it was the Moolah scam. In 2015 it was the Bitbay scam. In 2016 it is IOTA. I never heard of NxtChg. Go and deal with his scam if you have time and bothers you. I will provide you with professional and moral support :-)))
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:01:09 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 07:22:14 PM by altcoinUK

Give me your real name (via PM if you don't want it public) and then we'll get in touch legally. I don't care about your hilarious lies about me, but you are slandering a legally registered company with 100% provably ficticious claims, which is an issue. Now you got a chance, either prove that you truly believe we are scamming or accept that no one will ever take you seriously again.

Son, you need to take your legal nonsense and your self deluded control of process from here, back to your scam thread and then you can shine there with your bollocks. If you take issue with what I do and say, then you do what you think fit best to your scam operation. I couldn't give a monkey what you do. Here is what we do: at the moment you start selling your scam on exchanges, you take your scam from your closed circle of investors to the public and you start realize your genius ROI at the expense of naive bagholders then we contact law enforcement. My friendly suggestion and second warning: stop the P&D, keep the jamboree within yourself and the naive, uninformed, greedy and idiots who gave you money and then at least you avoid legal troubles. Now go, you are just embarrassing yourself.
iotatoken

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:08:52 PM

Son, you need to take your legal nonsense and your self deluded control of process from here, back to your scam thread and then you can shine there with your bollocks. If you take issue with what I do and say, then you do what you think fit best to your scam operation. I couldn't give a monkey what you do. Here is what we do: at the moment you start selling your scam on exchanges, you take your scam from your closed circle of investors to the public and you start realize your genius ROI at the expense of naive bagholders then we contact law enforcement. My friendly suggestion and second warning: stop the P&D, keep the jamboree within yourself and the naive, uninformed, greedy and idiots who gave you money and then you at least you avoid legal troubles. Now go, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Ok, it is settled. altcoinUK indirectly admitting that he's just full of shit

I'm not going to waste more time on this pathetic loser. Have fun people

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:32:07 PM

I will provide you with professional and moral support :-)))

Can you please explain the professional part?   Do you mean I can hire you to help me GET MY FUCKIN' MONEY BACK from that FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH NxtChg?  

No, I didn't mean you can hire me. Why don't you open a thread, contact law enforcement, etc and if he is a scammer you will get many help. I am sure I will pop in your thread to support you if you are talking about a scam. I am getting many PMs and emails about the IOTA and JINN scam, you will get as well on the subject of your problem. People are afraid of speaking in the thread, all of them support a coin and they don't want to create enemies, but they are supportive in PM and email, you will get lots of support as well.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:41:06 PM

ultimately it is of little consequence which motivation is behind this critter, but the activity profile does sort of match the behaviour of an inept alphabet soup agency parasite.

my guess is on terminally deranged psycho, but that is what was used as models for sinister shit like this:

does anybody see any difference between that orwellian HowTo doc and the altcoinsuk account?  Grin

if not, then simply because there ain't no difference...
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:18:11 PM

altcoinUK,

how much does it cost to hire you to talk shit about Ethereum and Vitalik Buterin everyday  Huh
runall

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:32:02 PM

altcoinUK,

how much does it cost to hire you to talk shit about Ethereum and Vitalik Buterin everyday  Huh

Offer him a little. cash UK troll is a cheap whore. VERY cheap whore.
runall

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:44:47 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 10:00:03 PM by runall

ultimately it is of little consequence which motivation is behind this critter, but the activity profile does sort of match the behaviour of an inept alphabet soup agency parasite.

my guess is on terminally deranged psycho, but that is what was used as models for sinister shit like this:

does anybody see any difference between that orwellian HowTo doc and the altcoinsuk account?  Grin

if not, then simply because there ain't no difference...

+1

@l8orre: bull's-eye

Very very good research. The behavior of this sociopath cashUKtroll fully complies into this concept.

He will also never reveal his real name, and would not act legally, in court. This is not included in his plans.
If it works on ........ it is clear why he is so afraid of innovative technologies! Wink
Now is everything clear.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:19:02 AM

I see we are saying "days", and its been weeks. And looks like uts gonna be weeks still. So where are we getting "days"?
This is not surprising at all. Just look at Jinn project. These guys will always delay things and never release anything substantial. And if you doubt them, you will get insulted. I wish this wasn't the case. Pretty much anyone who throwed their money here, should have done their due diligence and by now know how high the risk was.

As for vlight: I have no idea who you are, but you must not understand what hardware is. Even Intel has to wait 3 months between each iteration of manufacturing. Welcome to the real world. We don't play entrepreneurs, we act in the real world where real obstacles exist. Jinn is going fine.

This iotatoken scammer boy is really pathetic. He demonstrates again and again that he has no clue whatsoever about technology, manufacturing, IoT and Research & Development. The pathetic scammer compares the 2 man strong JINN vaporware design process - which by the way delivered nothing as vlight has pointed out correctly - to the manufacturing life cycle of Intel. How on earth two scammers JINN money collecting operation that targets idiots is related to Intel's multi billion $ processor manufacturing is unknown.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: