Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:32:23 AM

OK, I'll bite, if you give a a technical answer and not a BS answer.

Walking Dead , Great Show.

Cool

Oh, I thought you were joking, this thread is for trolling only.

Well give me a link to a forum where I can get a real answer.

Thanks.
 Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:34:17 AM

Thanks.
 Cool

Replied in the other thread.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:45:06 AM

How many of the IOTA pumpers are new sock puppet accounts

Why does a bomb always land in the epicenter of the blast?

Once you find a answer on the above you'll get that new accounts will be inevitably created if people outside of BTT take part in a sale or hear about a project post-sale.

You selectively quoted changing the meaning and leaving out context, and then did not respond to my original question.

The original quote was:

How many of the IOTA pumpers are new sock puppet accounts or >1 year dormant accounts that were likely purchased or left over from some previous organized pumping effort?

The answer to that question is a number or a fraction. You obviously prefer not to give one, so you instead throw out another question.

Maybe someone will look into this more closely. I know if I were considering investing in IOTA buying IOTA software, I would want to know as much as I could.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:53:08 AM

You selectively quoted changing the meaning and leaving out context, and then did not respond to my original question.

No. It's called "one question at a time". I don't like posts with multiquotes that keep branching out.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:39:20 AM

Once you find a answer on the above you'll get that new accounts will be inevitably created if people outside of BTT take part in a sale or hear about a project post-sale.

The original quote was:

How many of the IOTA pumpers are new sock puppet accounts or >1 year dormant accounts that were likely purchased or left over from some previous organized pumping effort?

The answer to that question is a number or a fraction. You obviously prefer not to give one, so you instead throw out another question.

Maybe someone will look into this more closely. I know if I were considering investing in IOTA buying IOTA software, I would want to know as much as I could.

Of course there are many sockpuppets deployed by the scammer Belarusian and David boy. Sockpuppets are very effective tools of the scam: they deploy 10 sockpuppets which attracts another 10 noobs, naive and idiots into the IOTA scam. I estimate they use at least 10 sockpuppets (most likely more) and I indicated this number in the submission which was sent to law enforcement about this blatant fraud.

When there is a "news" like the Microsoft "partnership" - which I pointed out of course is not a partnership but a sign-up process and MSFT Azure accept anyone who can produce a 10 lines description of their vaporware - the sockpuppets celebrates the "news" (like they celebrated in this thread) and the noobs, naives and idiots are happy about their "investment". Similarly, the sockpuppets together with the shills hype the IOTA scam by continuously talking about the nonexistent and non-viable IoT system and M2M (please note all content and ideas about IoT they have copied from the GadgetCoin white paper - that's all they know about IoT), while there is of course no IoT system nor any ever will be.

Though we are lucky these pathetic liars are too primitive and use sockpuppets. Law enforcement goes through the promotion material of such frauds during the investigation and the fraud case becomes rock solid when a sockpuppet is tracked back to the scammers.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:42:05 AM

The original quote was:

Of course there are many sockpuppets deployed by the scammer Belarusian and David boy. Sockpuppets are very effective tools of the scam: they deploy 10 sockpuppets which attracts another 10 noobs, naive and idiots into the IOTA scam. I estimate they use at least 10 sockpuppets (most likely more) and I indicated this number in the submission which was sent to law enforcement about this blatant fraud.

When there is a "news" like the Microsoft "partnership" - which I pointed out of course is not a partnership but a sign-up process and MSFT Azure accept anyone who can produce a 10 lines description of their vaporware - the sockpuppets celebrates the "news" (like they celebrated in this thread) and the noobs, naives and idiots are happy about their "investment". Similarly, the sockpuppets together with the shills hype the IOTA scam by continuously talking about the nonexistent and non-viable IoT system and M2M (please note all content and ideas about IoT they have copied from the GadgetCoin white paper - that's all they know about IoT), while there is of course no IoT system nor any ever will be.

Though we are lucky these pathetic liars are too primitive and use sockpuppets. Law enforcement goes through the promotion material of such frauds during the investigation and the fraud case becomes rock solid when a sockpuppet is tracked back to the scammers.

"The answer to that question is a number or a fraction"
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:45:57 AM

No, he won't. We established here (please review my posts about his coding skills) that he is a mediocre developer at his best, he never worked for any serious software companies, never created anything except scams in this toxic microcosmos and he is not capable to engage in a constructive software engineering discussion.
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:04:09 AM

I bought during the pump and I can assure you I am no "sock puppet".
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:07:31 AM

I bought during the pump and I can assure you I am no "sock puppet".

You would say the same in the opposite case too, right?  Grin
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

I guess most iotas were unclaimed because of technical mistakes and misunderstandings.

These people believe they claimed iotas. They falsely believe everything is ok with their coins. They are waiting for later time to do something with them. Because at this moment it is hard for nontechnical users to do anything.

And you are using this opportunity to steal their coins. You are attacking the weakest members of your community.

What a nice community you are!

They deleted my post from the moderated Iota thread. It "contains insults". So I repost it here.

Some people were unable to claim their iotas for some reasons (and I make conjectures why).

Maybe I was too emotional in my reaction. But still it is an opinion, not trolling.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:49:25 AM

They deleted my post...

Not "they", me. Because of "steal" in your post.

PS: I see no proper reaction to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.msg14406828#msg14406828, if you won't react noone will believe you weren't trolling.
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:45:15 AM

They deleted my post...

PS: I see no proper reaction to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.msg14406828#msg14406828, if you won't react noone will believe you weren't trolling.

Ok I can see. When anybody deletes my posts in moderated threads I always try to republish them elsewhere.

I will just repeat my opinion and this is my last post on this:  what you are planning to do is wrong. You have 2 possibilities: either people receive their coins (now or later) or they receive btc refunds. First option is surely better.

But you cannot behave like their money was yours. Maybe they have made a mistake but you can easily correct their mistake. Instead, you want to punish them and profit from their loss. Such a history can harm future adoption of iota
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:02:41 PM

Ok I can see. When anybody deletes my posts in moderated threads I always try to republish them elsewhere.

I will just repeat my opinion and this is my last post on this:  what you are planning to do is wrong. You have 2 possibilities: either people receive their coins (now or later) or they receive btc refunds. First option is surely better.

But you cannot behave like their money was yours. Maybe they have made a mistake but you can easily correct their mistake. Instead, you want to punish them and profit from their loss. Such a history can harm future adoption of iota

I don't decide these things, standard European laws are applied.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:33:47 PM

You have 2 possibilities: either people receive their coins (now or later) or they receive btc refunds.
Which of the two to choose if they never turn up?
If they were hit by a bus would you just send btc to the address they used for the ico?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:56:29 PM

They deleted my post...

I will just repeat my opinion and this is my last post on this:  what you are planning to do is wrong. You have 2 possibilities: either people receive their coins (now or later) or they receive btc refunds. First option is surely better.

He can. A lowlife Belarusian scammer who took money from the naives, noobs and idiots of course can.

Don't you realize these IOTA funders and their shills are fucking scammers?

They lied about JINN. Review this thread and you will understand why JINN is a nonsense and lie. They lied about IoT. Review this thread and you will see my posts about the IoT lies of these wankers. They of course lied about the Microsoft Azure "partnership": by now even the most retarded IOTA idiot realized that I was absolutely correct when following the "partnership" announcement (10 minutes after that) pointed out that there is no partnership, any coin can sign-up, it is a sign-up process, nothing more.

Isn't it clear by now IOTA is a classic scam, a P&D operation with an army of sockpuppets and shills to take your money?
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:00:46 PM

Man, it must take a whole lot of energy to do this day in and day out - especially when you realize that you are reaching almost no one. Most people who posted in this thread bought into the ICO anyway.

I suppose just being redundant and reaching no one will not stop you - I guess best of luck. This thread failed completely.

They deleted my post...

I will just repeat my opinion and this is my last post on this:  what you are planning to do is wrong. You have 2 possibilities: either people receive their coins (now or later) or they receive btc refunds. First option is surely better.

He can. A lowlife Belarusian scammer who took money from the naives, noobs and idiots of course can.

Don't you realize these IOTA funders and their shills are fucking scammers?

They lied about JINN. Review this thread and you will understand why JINN is a nonsense and lie. They lied about IoT. Review this thread and you will see my posts about the IoT lies of these wankers. They of course lied about the Microsoft Azure "partnership": by now even the most retarded IOTA idiot realized that I was absolutely correct when following the "partnership" announcement (10 minutes after that) pointed out that there is no partnership, any coin can sign-up, it is a sign-up process, nothing more.

Isn't it clear by now IOTA is a classic scam, a P&D operation with an army and sockpuppets and shills take your money?

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:59:20 PM

11'355'541.999999999

Thats an huge sum, i think they must be freezed for at least 1 year.

is not a good idea to add them to the foundation to soon.

If they are freezed is the same thing and if some one is in late ( for family or health problem) can reedem the IOTA. also after the deadline.

Please iotatoken think about that

In the terms everyone agreed to when participating in the crowdsale they had 90 days to collect. We set this limit because 3 months is more than enough for anyone with a genuine interest in IOTA to claim them. We gave an extension of 1 week for a couple of late claimers. If someone has not shown an iota of interest in IOTA for 3 months straight, they frankly don't deserve it or need it.

The iotas are going towards the project, no freeze.

David boy, you fucking piece of shit scammer. That's why honest Crypto projects and honest developers are having difficulties in selling blockchain based solutions to real world clients, because wankers like this IOTA scammer brings bad name to crypto. They are unable to implement a simple business procedure to solve such basic matter of fairly and ethically handling the unclaimed investment.

The greedy idiots who gave money to these Belarusian and Norwegian scammers deserve what they get. Likewise, the scammers will deserve the jail time for this blatant IOTA scam.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:16:42 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 11:42:44 PM by altcoinUK

In the terms everyone agreed to when participating in the crowdsale they had 90 days to collect. We set this limit because 3 months is more than enough for anyone with a genuine interest in IOTA to claim them. We gave an extension of 1 week for a couple of late claimers. If someone has not shown an iota of interest in IOTA for 3 months straight, they frankly don't deserve it or need it.

The iotas are going towards the project, no freeze.

You show your true color you fucking piece of shit. So an individual who must deal with issues such as accident (which could happen to anyone) and unable to claim the token "don't deserve it". You just don't have the ethic nor the experience you piece of shit to implement adequate business procedures to handle this common issue.

You are demonstrating day by day what a piece of shit and scammer you are. No wonder, while other young professionals get a daytime job, the day time job of yours is to scam money from the noobs, naives and idiots.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:45:42 PM

First of all, rules are rules. Every country has its own rules. However, let's play an assumption game. Assuming a coin uses your rules instead of IOTA's rules. Even a person comes very late and has a perfect reason and can prove it, you still don't have to keep the coins for this person. You can refund the btc to this person.
Yes, refunding btc would be better than the current IOTA policy of keeping the bitcoins and absorbing the IOTA. Does anybody think otherwise?

Again, that is your own rule. I am not talking about IOTA's rules. You are free to speak out your thoughts.

What a surprise! The usual shills and sockpuppets "support" the decision of the scammers.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:16:40 PM

This masterpiece is worth to be quoted there. Reading it made my day. Not often we can see two crazy dudes talking to each other, it's like Batman vs Superman.

Why would I? Do you have programming skill I need?

In case you have read my comments about software, I know you understand very well that I am a very-very experienced computer programmer, even that my daytime job is not computer programming in the last 10 years (which of course you don't know and I am just telling it). So - in case you have read my comments about software - you are obviously provoking me. Never mind, lets start this who is the biggest dick competition. Though knowing who is my opponent it will be an uphill task to win such contest.

Yes, I have programming skills, most likely more than you will ever have. Of course I need to be careful with such statement and I would never make such in a professional environment, but since this is the who is the biggest dick competition (which you have started)  in the most notorious forum of the internet, I can incorporate trollish remarks in my post.

I saw very little from your codes, but what I saw indicates we are not in the same league terms in writing software. You are clearly not as good as you think you are. The matter of fact is, I am skeptical you can write any complex code which actually works. The issue is, I think you are a bit delusional about your own abilities, most likely about business as well. I will explain what makes me think this. You are making frequent comments about UI design and how skilled UI developer you are. In the meantime, your 1997 theme web site that promotes your previous (last?) software is still online, in fact you frequently quote that link during your debates. Now, any non-delusional software developer would understand how tragicomical is to claim great UI design skill and in the meantime display a fucking 1997 design theme on your website. Any computer programmer with having basic professional pride would redesigned that web site a very long time ago, the rational ones did it in 1999 if that late at all. You have not, in the meantime you lecture fellow software engineers in 24/7 about software design.
Of course you are more articulate than I am, you are an English speaker after all, but I doubt you can write a complex blockchain software. I don't do day to day programming in the last 10 years. I have never worked on any crypto project nor I ever will (I am only the supporter of the great idea of Satoshi and super intelligent developers like gmaxwell and I have no plan to work on any crypto software), but based on what I have seen from you I predict, if I want, I can write a better software than you any time.

So I am sorry TPTB_need_war, you can bullshit (and I don't mean you mislead them, you are just delusional) these poor greedy souls about your infinite programming skills, but I am pretty sure that your marketing talk about your infinite software development skills and your actual ability are out of sync. You are very smart, very articulate which attributes indicate a very intelligent individual, you have lots of experience in technology and some in business, so of course you are better than the children who release all kind of shambles in this crypto screen including CfB the IOTA wanker who released 12 poorly written Java files in exchange for the $500K of the idiots who invested in IOTA, or I could say many other developers in this place who scam the idiots with not even mediocre software, but I am sure you would agree that the measure of skill is not to be better than these wankers are.

So I am sorry, even if you wanted I would never write software with you. If I write software then I deliver - you don't, therefore you are not a compatible associate to anyone who want to create a solution that addresses business or social use cases.  

(The rest of your post is pretty much accurate and spot on. Yes, I hoped you will work with the GadgetCoin developers because they were struggling at the time, but it seems they have got their acts together and what you display here indicates anyway that you wouldn't be an asset to an ethical team. I am still friendly to you because you made valid and good points in many interesting topics, I understand you have a lot more good bone in your body than bad ones, it seems you are a very nice guy when you have a good mood, when your head is clear you contribute a lot to the crypto currency idea, but in the meantime you are building/maintaining relationship with scammers, you are forgiving and understanding with blatant scams like IOTA, LISK, etc., by saying that there is nothing wrong with them, it is part of the game what they do, which is very disappointing and pissing me off, and such disappointment results in posts like what I wrote here yesterday. Your most encouraging comment was lately saying that the ethics and moral are very important, and unethical people, scammers will have to deal with the consequences of their act. I hope you are serious about that and you will remember that when you deal with the actual scammers).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: