Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
NASdaq

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:27:27 PM

@CfB, you've let iotatoken take over your project. He's the one obsessed with getting an 'income', I've never known you to be too bothered with $$, whereas he's always been out for money ever since Nov 2013. Always self promoting and exaggerating his abilities, always trying to attach himself as the gatekeeper to people with talent so he can take a cut of their money. Early nxt whales, Wesley, NXThaus, CIYAM, etc. Wasn't David the guy demanding payment from NXT whales for getting Patrick Byrne involved with NXT? That turned out to be a load of BS. What exactly has David ever done in crypto? The Big Deal, what's that all about?

David is known in crypto for three things - being rude and abrasive, creating divisions, and being obsessed with getting money for himself through leeching and harassment of other crypto people he thinks owe him.

He doesn't appear to have any skills, experience or capital himself, and yet you let him take over and threaten IOTA just to further his own ambitions and agenda (i.e. a guaranteed income).

Entrepreneurs don't get paid a wage, so he wants to work as an employee, but you've let him take over the whole direction of YOUR project, and he's doing a bad job. You should get rid of him and employ a pro who can make IOTA successful. Get someone with an entrepreneurial background who understands how compensation works in a startup. This obsession with foundations & guaranteed income for David could destroy IOTA.

There are three factors which determine a persons compensation:
1- the need for what you do
2- your ability to do it
3- the difficulty in replacing you

@CfB you score high on all three, whereas David is flat lining 2- & 3- , and what exactly is he doing now that's so important? Sorry, but he's a joke IMO.

Does anyone ever see other serious crypto projects like SuperNET or monero getting completely side tracked and derailed over wages for non-essential people? The devs yes, but the community manager guy? Never!

Now, you can say I'm just trolling, but I think the majority here are thinking along these lines too. You need to take IOTA back CfB, before it's too late. You're an A-List crypto developer, but David brings nothing to the table except ego & his own greed, and it looks like he doesn't mind destroying your reputation to further his own purposes.

Take a poll and prove me wrong if you like. Who wants David gone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:42:25 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 03:55:50 PM by altcoinUK

Hey oldie ...  a complete failure your whole life and then you fucked away

You have just demonstrated (again) why your plan of challenging Intel and IBM is a completely nonsense. Professionals who can challenge Intel and IBM don't act like you do, nor they disrespect and blackmail their own investors.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:04:04 PM

@CfB, you've let iotatoken take over your project. He's the one obsessed with getting an 'income', I've never known you to be too bothered with $$, whereas he's always been out for money ever since Nov 2013. Always self promoting and exaggerating his abilities, always trying to attach himself as the gatekeeper to people with talent so he can take a cut of their money. Early nxt whales, Wesley, NXThaus, CIYAM, etc. Wasn't David the guy demanding payment from NXT whales for getting Patrick Byrne involved with NXT? That turned out to be a load of BS. What exactly has David ever done in crypto? The Big Deal, what's that all about?

Haha, this brings up so much troll-nostalgia that it deserves a response. I know you're a pure troll, but I will respond in a serious fashion just in case:

Actually IOTA started from my vision for IoT and CfB is the main developer of it. This has been stated from day 1, no idea why you have a hard time understanding that.

Wesley, Nxthaus and Ciyam was never Nxt whales.
Wesley was a UI dev that was leaving Nxt due to the whales until I campaigned for the whales to actually pay him for making the functional Nxt wallet. Nxthaus was a project that was much needed for Nxt at the time, so I helped get it funded. Ciyam, much like Bluemeanie was a scammer and liar that I exposed. As for Patrick Byrne? Yes, I did get him involved, remember that big boost Nxt had early 2014? All due to Patrick Byrne. Did he ultimately decide to not use *any* of the crypto platforms and instead form his own www.t0.com ? Yes. Nxt could never fill the role he needed. See this is the thing with real business, you can't just sit around talking about bullshit, you actually have to get real people involved and make real use-cases, otherwise you're literally just typing code for the fun of it, which is fine if it's your hobby, not so fine if you're trying to actually achieve something genuine.

The Big Deal has been elucidated several times: it's potential interested parties that have played a big role in crypto adoption as well as big companies with interest in distributed ledger technology. This is what I do, this is what I have always done: I want to actually make these ideas into a reality through reality, not just sit around thinking about how to 'decentralize the world'. I've always been atypical in that regard, I'm not even a libertarian or anarcho-capitalist like the vast majority of the early crypto-space was. I'm a social-liberalist-technocrat who sees technology as a way to improve the real world, which only happens through real actions that connect the world of ideas with the world of execution.

David is known in crypto for three things - being rude and abrasive, creating divisions, and being obsessed with getting money for himself through leeching and harassment of other crypto people he thinks owe him.

Being rude and abrasive to trolls, for sure, I'm quite notorious for that and I don't think it'll change. I'm sorry. The rest is just pure lies, what person have I ever leeched from? I initiated the first organized effort in late 2013 to actually get Nxt into the real world, but the greedy whales refused to fund it. We had 70! people sign up to do work, but the whales high off the artificial DGEX pump refused to pay the workers. I predicted back in 2013 *exactly* what would happen if the whales didn't change mentality, and of course it came to be exactly like I said it would. That's the thing, you can't just sit on forums and think you'll change the world with ideas or whitepapers, someone has to actually have the vision for how this technology fits into the real world and get it there.

He doesn't appear to have any skills, experience or capital himself, and yet you let him take over and threaten IOTA just to further his own ambitions and agenda (i.e. a guaranteed income).

Haha, this is so false that it doesn't even deserve a response. I have yet to cash out a single salary from either of our projects, in fact I have repeatedly used my own money to pay for things for the projects. Failed troll, try again.

Entrepreneurs don't get paid a wage, so he wants to work as an employee, but you've let him take over the whole direction of YOUR project, and he's doing a bad job. You should get rid of him and employ a pro who can make IOTA successful. Get someone with an entrepreneurial background who understands how compensation works in a startup. This obsession with foundations & guaranteed income for David could destroy IOTA.

Like I just adressed above, I don't take out a wage. My vision for IOTA is why IOTA exists. I am very fortunate that my co-founder is such a talented developer with such a diverse set of skills, which is why I always prioritize his productivity. This idea that I could somehow destroy my own vision is just so dumb that it doesn't deserve further commentary.

I do recall a Nxt fork called NAS, was that your failed project?

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:10:21 PM

Ciyam, much like Bluemeanie was a scammer and liar that I exposed.

There was no scam that I was involved with in Nxt at all - what you actually did was publish IMs that were supposedly private (amongst a group of Nxt devs) in order to make a personal attack on me (your typical style).

If there was a scam then presumably you can demonstrate what the scam was and who got scammed (but we all know that you can't and you won't).

I must admit it is fun to see IOTA collapsing and now you are claiming to be the "brains" of it. Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
iotatoken

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:17:20 PM

Ciyam, much like Bluemeanie was a scammer and liar that I exposed.

There was no scam that I was involved with in Nxt at all - what you actually did was publish IMs that were supposedly private (amongst a group of Nxt devs) in order to make a personal attack on me (your typical style).

If there was a scam then presumably you can demonstrate what the scam was and who got scammed (but we all know that you can't and you won't).

I never leaked any PMs between us, you were so drunk at the time that you forgot that your plot to 'take down nxt' is something you spoke quite openly about in one of the 3 Skype Nxt channels at the time, which is where l8orre/Dirk saw it and posted it on the forum from. Then as you were trying to desperately back pedal and focus on CIYAM, you begged me to be the leader of your project, which at the time I didn't oppose because I thought the idea was interesting, but then as I got to know you on a personal level and you continued to obsess about Nxt and CfB I realized that you were lost in a perpetual drunken stupor, then you told me that I HAD TO KILL NXT with you and lead CIYAM, at which point I just turned you down and told everyone about it so you got shunned by the whole community. Even your own paid developers told me they had suspected you were crazy. It was actually sad to witness.

I genuinely feel sad for you CIYAM, hope you get to rehab before your liver decides to call it quits.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:19:13 PM

I genuinely feel sad for you CIYAM, hope you get to rehab before your liver decides to call it quits.

And I feel sorry for you - again - you have been unable to substantiate any *scam* whatsoever that I was supposedly involved with.

Instead you try and do this personal attack stuff.

I am glad you are doing this though - as all your IOTA investors (suckers) are seeing you behave like the child you are.

Cheesy

(and don't worry - you'll be enjoying special "treatment" in jail well before my liver packs it in)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

iotatoken

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

Please send me some iotas so I can buy more alcohol

I knew you weren't able to actually respond with anything other than weak red herring and ad hominems. Sorry old man, don't end it when you see what we got planned for IOTA Smiley Good luck

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:24:27 PM

Alternatively, you can send me your details and I will forward it to those police forces.

And altcoinUK will use them to bypass AML on one of those shady exchanges he used to sell his coins on.

Haha, altcoinUK exploits every possibility to scam people.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:25:52 PM

And again - you called me a scammer but are simply unable to substantiate any such claim - you are a liar and a rather poor excuse for a human being.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:26:49 PM

to be honest. i don't really believe that the iota core members are really being dishonest, or acting in bad faith with all the bad things that are going on. It is, from my personal point of view, a pure matter of administration inability (at least i hope that).
iota, the tangle, jinn, etc, are great ideas. but this messy situations leaves space for "imagination"/"interepretation": that can be catastrophic for a project, no matter how genius it is.
my intention is to call the devs attention to this very fact: they are behaving in a hurtful way to their own dream... ... our dream...

To be honest, you act as 100% concerned troll. Still not going to prove you own iotas?
iotatoken

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

And again - you called me a scammer but are simply unable to substantiate any such claim - you are a liar and a rather poor excuse for a human being.

How does it feel to know that in the middle of my 20s I will have achieved more than you and altcoinUK combined will from birth to death? Cheesy

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:30:51 PM

How does it feel to know that in the middle of my 20s I will have achieved more than you and altcoinUK combined will from birth to death? Cheesy

Huh - what have you achieved?

(apart from trying to scam hundreds of thousands of dollars from people - oh wait - that is the achievement isn't it)

And please answer the question - how exactly was I trying to scam?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:34:13 PM

I know 3 facts documented on this forum:

1. You stole bitcoins and made a lame excuse that your wife doesn't allow you to use your computer to return them. Did you return the bitcoins?
2. You were spreading bullshit about Iota and didn't want to put your money where your mouth was. This shows that you knew that was a lie.
3. You claimed that I admitted to be BCNext. I assume that my English was not that good when we were talking about this topic and you got me wrong. I'd like to see screenshot of our convo (if you have it) to make sure it was just a misunderstanding and you didn't lie again.
iotatoken

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

Huh - what have you achieved?

(apart from trying to scam hundreds of thousands of dollars from people)

And please answer the question - how exactly was I trying to scam?

Haha, the irony. You claim I am scamming without ANYTHING to back that up to prevent yourself from having to accept that we're actually doing something, and in the same very post you ask me to explain why you were a scammer. Hahah, the irony is palpable.

I do genuinely want to thank both you and altcoinUK for two things, and this is sincere, you have both inadvertently provided a lot of comedy for us and our community, for that I do thank you. Additionally you have truly shown how bitter old men can become when they realize they haven't achieved anything of value and have to witness people half their age achieve more than they ever could. It's an interesting lesson in life, it's definitely worth something in terms of value system and also learning to avoid ending up in such a situation. So for that I thank you, but now I have to go back to work. Enjoy your buzz

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:38:04 PM

1. You stole bitcoins and made a lame excuse that your wife doesn't let you to use your computer to return them. Did you return the bitcoins?

Incorrect - no Bitcoins were ever stolen.

2. You were spreading bullshit about Iota and didn't want to put your money where your mouth was. This shows that you knew that was a lie.

I have spread no "bullshit" and I don't intend to play silly betting games with a person such as yourself.

3. You claimed that I admitted to be BCNext. I assume that my English was not that good when we were talking about this topic and you got me wrong. I'd like to see screenshot of our convo (if you have it) to make sure it was just a misunderstanding and you didn't lie again.

You admitted that you wrote all of the initial Nxt source code (care to deny that now?).

As you had originally attributed that source code to the BCNext forum member I concluded that this account must have simply been a sock-puppet of yours (you are welcome to provide a better explanation).

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:39:40 PM

Haha, the irony. You claim I am scamming without ANYTHING to back that up to prevent yourself from having to accept that we're actually doing something, and in the same very post you ask me to explain why you were a scammer. Hahah, the irony is palpable.

So - as anyone reading this can see - even after three repeated questionings David cannot come up with any reason why he called me a scammer at all (he is hoping now that @CfB can help him which is funny if he is supposed to be the "leader").

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:42:00 PM

Incorrect - no Bitcoins were ever stolen.

So what was that story about bitcoins and your wife?

I have spread no "bullshit" and I don't intend to play silly betting games with a person such as yourself.

Frankly saying, this looks as another lame excuse. Exactly what any liar would say.

You admitted that you wrote all of the initial Nxt source code (care to deny that now?).

Rewrote maybe? I fixed some serious issues in the code, it's documented on BTT.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:43:52 PM

If you're going to attack someone you should at least do the basic research - don't you think?

No - you admitted that you wrote the entire initial version - the stuff about "bugs" was later.

And again - please explain how I have ever "scammed" anyone on this forum (or anywhere else for that matter).

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:46:34 PM

I'm a social-liberalist-technocrat

I initiated the first organized effort in late 2013 to actually get Nxt into the real world, but the greedy whales refused to fund it.

INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST SCUM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:51:53 PM

If you're going to attack someone you should at least do the basic research - don't you think?

No - you admitted that you wrote the entire initial version - the stuff about "bugs" was later.

And again - please explain how I have ever "scammed" anyone on this forum (or anywhere else for that matter).

Are you evading to explain that issue with your wife?

I didn't admit that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: