Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:13:32 PM

and I fucked all kind of women all over the places

What did you use to drug them?

Him being a true gentleman, he never drugged his inflatable dolls after taking them out of the travel bag.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:16:37 PM

Him being a true gentleman, he never drugged his inflatable dolls after taking them out of the travel bag.

Aye, he is a true gentleman, upthread he quoted The Twilight Saga showing that he reads books. Who reads books these days...
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:32:56 PM

Aye, he is a true gentleman, upthread he quoted The Twilight Saga showing that he reads books. Who reads books these days...

Also true, maybe I should stop being so skeptical about his skills...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:58:49 AM

Your picture indicates that you're a 37 year old virgin, so here is what's happening in sex.

The drug is my dick ... just like it is the drug dispenser. Like a Zigbee enabled wireless IoT device, the hardened dick - in the form of a visual effect - sends a REST based, Base64 encoded signal to the woman's brain: hello, here I am and ready to shag you. The lady processes the signal and this dick-based drug-signal takes over her emotions and switch-off her rational consciousness. The visual manifestation of a hardened dick is the first transcendent dick-shot to her brain. The drug is operational within a second and only she can say is: "fuck me hard altcoinUK". And then, this almighty drug-dispenser of nature, the man's dick delivers the next shot by starting to tease her pussy. This is when the dick enters in the league of the heroin produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers. This dick-based drug is even better than any heroin was ever produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers, because the woman remains physically active while her brain is completely ruled by the dick. Unlike your never operational JINN processor waporvare, my dick is asynchronously send messages to her brain, soul and body by transferring the female to such emotional state when she can only think about one and only one thing: ORGASM. By then the drug-dispenser dick operates like a powerful steam locomotive by moving back and forth to take the lady to new highs with each movement. This dick-based drug is entirely poisoned her body and she is now a complete extension of the dick. Only she can scream: "harder altcoinUK, harder!" Unlike your never operational and not scalable tangle IOTA nonsense, my dick sends signals in each seconds to each nerves of her clitoral cavernosal erectile tissue. There are thousands of such nerves, but - unlike your IOTA tangle nonsense - the complexity of the task can't prevent the dick to perform the task. This wonder of the universe delivers one decisive shot after another. Unlike you never operational Internet of Things business, the perfectly programmed firmware of the dick is the source of happiness, prosperity and a handsome return on investment.

Now, go and jerk off Sergey, you will never have a woman anyway. At least make yourself happy.

There is a picture of cfb?

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:11:33 AM

Your picture indicates that you're a 37 year old virgin, so here is what's happening in sex.

The drug is my dick ... just like it is the drug dispenser. Like a Zigbee enabled wireless IoT device, the hardened dick - in the form of a visual effect - sends a REST based, Base64 encoded signal to the woman's brain: hello, here I am and ready to shag you. The lady processes the signal and this dick-based drug-signal takes over her emotions and switch-off her rational consciousness. The visual manifestation of a hardened dick is the first transcendent dick-shot to her brain. The drug is operational within a second and only she can say is: "fuck me hard altcoinUK". And then, this almighty drug-dispenser of nature, the man's dick delivers the next shot by starting to tease her pussy. This is when the dick enters in the league of the heroin produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers. This dick-based drug is even better than any heroin was ever produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers, because the woman remains physically active while her brain is completely ruled by the dick. Unlike your never operational JINN processor waporvare, my dick is asynchronously send messages to her brain, soul and body by transferring the female to such emotional state when she can only think about one and only one thing: ORGASM. By then the drug-dispenser dick operates like a powerful steam locomotive by moving back and forth to take the lady to new highs with each movement. This dick-based drug is entirely poisoned her body and she is now a complete extension of the dick. Only she can scream: "harder altcoinUK, harder!" Unlike your never operational and not scalable tangle IOTA nonsense, my dick sends signals in each seconds to each nerves of her clitoral cavernosal erectile tissue. There are thousands of such nerves, but - unlike your IOTA tangle nonsense - the complexity of the task can't prevent the dick to perform the task. This wonder of the universe delivers one decisive shot after another. Unlike you never operational Internet of Things business, the perfectly programmed firmware of the dick is the source of happiness, prosperity and a handsome return on investment.

Now, go and jerk off Sergey, you will never have a woman anyway. At least make yourself happy.

It's very interesting that after reading that sort of dirty talk you ask for a picture of CfB...

@altcoinUK: I think your prison fantasies radiate more authenticity. Try a bit harder and you might become the next star on tumblr.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:40:53 PM

It's very interesting that after reading that sort of dirty talk you ask for a picture of CfB...

@altcoinUK: I think your prison fantasies radiate more authenticity. Try a bit harder and you might become the next star on tumblr.

Never conflate asking for confirmation that something exist with the desire to see it yourself.
I did not know scammers posted pictures of themselves online. Next thing I'll hear Liquio has a picture online too.

The fact you wish to see a correlation between dirty talk and cfb's pic is none of my business and you are welcome to enjoy the world as you see fit. I only hope that you will stop pumping scams. Other than that you should be free to imagine cfb in whatever context/positions you like.

Let's talk facts not making childish personal assumptions about one another.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:19:16 PM

Never conflate asking for confirmation that something exist with the desire to see it yourself.
I did not know scammers posted pictures of themselves online. Next thing I'll hear Liquio has a picture online too.

The fact you wish to see a correlation between dirty talk and cfb's pic is none of my business and you are welcome to enjoy the world as you see fit. I only hope that you will stop pumping scams. Other than that you should be free to imagine cfb in whatever context/positions you like.

Looks like I have hit a nerve there Cheesy

But agreed, back to facts:
I did not know scammers posted pictures of themselves online
=> What do you make of that?
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:44:31 PM

As usual, I would agree with you, but please note we are dealing here with blatant liars and scammers, therefore the psychological profile of these wankers is an important factor. From that standpoint his picture is an important material to understand the mindset of a piece of shit scammer like this Belarusian CfB is.

The picture shows a 50 kg 37 years old virgin who hides in the shithole of Belarus and lives his live in this forum (once I post this, 2 minutes later he will reply to it). This wanker never had a pint in a pub with real people - nobody talks to him in real life. He has no friends nor girlfriend. He has only his scammed BTCs and the admiration of the idiots who bought into his mediocre development skills. No wonder he couldn't even set up a fucking LinkedIN profile when TPTB_need_war has challenged him: no serious professional in this world endorse this asshole, except the few idiots who gave him money in this gambling microcosmos. So in this instance my accurate personal profiling of this asshole is not assumption, but a collection of pure and hard facts :-)))

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:47:39 PM

once I post this, 2 minutes later he will reply to it

Confirmed.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:49:09 PM

hard facts :-)))

No pun intended?  Cheesy
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:59:46 PM

We have worked our asses off *FOR FREE* as community members and OFFER the community further work, of course we won't sit here and be treated like slaves.

Is 500k dollars a work for free? Cmon you are joking! and you are not so funny like CfB! He has humor at least.

Now you play the game "people who literally view me and CfB as their slaves " you repeat this like a broken records.

I'm calling right now Larry Page and Sergey Brin  because i own some google shares and their are my slaves too!

You who seem so erudite ... do you know the basic concept of majority? In this regard, what is your share of IOTA, and what are you going to donate to the foundation?

You are insulting all and responding as if we were monsters, is this  the way to create a community? I believe that you lack of experience and bases , you just dont understand easy things....

Yeeppp.

David boy is out of his depth here. He is psychologically unstable and most importantly he has zero experience in business, therefore his blatant lies about his nonsensical IOTA business plan are exposed. Now, he has realized he can't deliver anything with this Belarusian CfB asshole, and therefore started the drama to get out from the partnership with his investors. You trusted him with your money - now he wants to terminate the relation because he can't deliver a thing. Surely, he will try to make hypes when the P&D will commence (remember the Microsoft Azure nonsense, how hard he wanted to hype that until I told him fuck off, you have nothing), but in reality he understand that the IOTA monetization in Internet of Things will never happen.

People like me who invest heavily in brick and mortar IoT businesses understand how hard work is to monetize in the IoT sector. Even well funded businesses like SmartThings or Evrythng struggle. IoT is not the playground of assholes like this David boy. Scammers always fail when they have to deliver a real business in real world.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Yeeppp.

David boy is out of his depth here. He is psychologically unstable and most importantly he has zero experience in business, therefore his blatant lies about his nonsensical IOTA business plan are exposed. Now, he has realized he can't deliver anything with this Belarusian CfB asshole, and therefore started the drama to get out from the partnership with his investors. You trusted him with your money - now he wants to terminate the relation because he can't deliver a thing. Surely, he will try to make hypes when the P&D will commence (remember the Microsoft Azure nonsense, how hard he wanted to hype that until I told him fuck off, you have nothing), but in reality he understand that the IOTA monetization in Internet of Things will never happen.

People like me who invest heavily in brick and mortar IoT businesses understand how hard work is to monetize in the IoT sector, even well funded businesses like SmartThings or Evrythng struggle. IoT is not the playground of assholes like this David boy. Scammers always fail when they have to deliver a real business in real world.

Din't you ask my permission to post in the moderated thread? I gave it to you. Feel free to post there, but keep in mind that personal insults will be removed, so do it only when your coprolalia doesn't hit you hard.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:10:00 PM

[...] People like me who invest heavily in brick and mortar IoT businesses [...]

You mean heavy like this?

I was almost gonna say "hard to believe", but I don't want to lose you and cryptohunter to another round of homoerotic fantasies.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:16:40 PM

[...] People like me who invest heavily in brick and mortar IoT businesses [...]

You mean heavy like this?

I was almost gonna say "hard to believe", but I don't want to lose you and cryptohunter to another round of homoerotic fantasies.

These coins are still worth more than 15$, it's a non-trivial amount for a 8 year old boy (but I hope he is smart enough to convert them into hard cash ASAP).
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:21:34 PM

You're treating people badly by deliberately creating uncertainty and fear.
A quote of the relevant post is required there.

It's the posts you're NOT making that I'm criticising you for. Looks like most people here believe IOTA token wont even exist if the 5% figure isn't reached, and you wont state a clear position on that. Iotatoken claims to have made 20x return for 'speculators' in IOTA, but you both said you only sold software, so it doesn't make sense to have returns for a sale of software, and you don't answer questions on that either. You let tension and fear escalate, and you don't do anything to stop it, and you're the leader of IOTA. Everybody invested in IOTA because of you, and you let David FUD those same people, and you do nothing about it. That's why I think you've made a big error here. It's your project, you're the head guy, and people want to here what you think, not David.

Yes, that's true, but please note you are talking to scammers. Now, the scammers try to lure out more money from the naives, noobs and idiots by saying "No, no. You can't have part in our future monetization of IOTA, except if you give us more money". Did you invest to monetize from IOTA IoT business plan by trusting these assholes will deliver? Doesn't matter - they need more money. It's a classic scammer move isn't? Nothing was delivered, but by projecting some hope and blackmailing their own investors they try to milk more money from the investors.

Here is what you should do:

1) Don't give any money to the foundation. You gain nothing by donating. The P&D will happen with or without the foundation. These two assholes, David and CfB are the largest IOTA holders, they have the biggest IOTA wallets. Therefore, they will do the P&D, because they will have to dump all their IOTAs on the market.

2) Sell the IOTA when you can. The IOTA monetization in Internet of Things won't yield any return on your investment (see my above post about that).

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:29:01 PM

1) Don't give any money to the foundation. You gain nothing by donating. The P&D will happen with or without the foundation. These two assholes, David and CfB are the largest IOTA holders, they have the biggest IOTA wallets. Therefore, they will do the P&D, because they will have to dump all their IOTAs on the market.

The biggest iota holder is known to the community. You should adjust your claim.

2) Sell the IOTA when you can. The IOTA monetization in Internet of Things won't yield any return on your investment (see my above post about that).

So you want to pick cheap iotas? What about GadgetCoin, have you finally given up to scam people?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:46:21 PM

@ALL, please start to donate to the IOTA Foundation, especially the top 50 coin holders, if the Foundation is not built up, your owned coins will be shit, you can't earn any money but lost all of your investment!!!

Why they "will be shit"?

Because they will be unusable in the network strengthened and bootstrapped by the Jinn hardware processor they were sold for. And they will be unusable in the network that will be marketed using the crowdsale funds.

Purpose of the crowdsale

Development. The crowdsale funds will be used for further development and finalization of the IOTA software as well as development of the Jinn hardware processor which will strengthen and help bootstrap the network in its growing phase. Additionally funds will be used on marketing efforts to help nurture the growth of the IOTA network and  community.

Prevent hoarding whales from stifling the project. If the tokens had not been sold but instead distributed through a sign-up scheme or mining of some sort, centralization would inevitably arise and usage of sybil type strategies would cheat the system.

Kickstart the ecosystem. As these tokens exist in limited quantity and every single one of them is sold in this exclusive crowdsale, it is imperative that the people who end up with them value their utility and functionality in such a manner that they have an incentive keep them useful and valuable. This is absolutely vital for organic growth of IOTA.

Precisely. The smarter IOTA investors start realizing that the two scammers won't deliver anything from the deliverables.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

already tired to be a hostage

You are not a hostage. You are the victim of a blatant scam.

Send your details to the police either in the UK, Norway, US or Russia. The police in those jurisdictions are already aware of the blatant IOTA scam and have been investigating it. Alternatively, you can send me your details and I will forward it to those police forces.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

Hey oldie, still scared of the bet which proves unequivocally that you are a troll?  Cheesy  Your granddaughter will be so disappointed in you when learning about you as a complete failure your whole life and then you fucked away the only opportunity you ever had to make some actual money to leave your family. So sad.

moroneroo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:18:09 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 03:43:15 PM by moroneroo

already tired to be a hostage

You are not a hostage. You are the victim of a blatant scam.

Send your details to the police either in the UK, Norway, US or Russia. The police in those jurisdictions are already aware of the blatant IOTA scam and have been investigating it. Alternatively, you can send me your details and I will forward it to those police forces.

to be honest. i don't really believe that the iota core members are really being dishonest, or acting in bad faith with all the bad things that are going on. It is, from my personal point of view, a pure matter of administration inability (at least i hope that).
iota, the tangle, jinn, etc, are great ideas. but this messy situations leaves space for "imagination"/"interepretation": that can be catastrophic for a project, no matter how genius it is.
my intention is to call the devs attention to this very fact: they are behaving in a hurtful way to their own dream... ... our dream...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: