Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:32:40 PM

OK, I know you would like to know my opinion so here it is.

A 37 years old virgin who is fetishizing the most discussing dictator Lukashenko in the shithole of Belarus and an inexperienced momma-base CEO who is losing all his money on poker is not a winning combo. Quite the opposite, it is the recipe for disaster.
IOTA will be the exactly same size of failure what DAO is when the shit hit the fan.

Sounds serious man, I guess you're some kind of oracle? What input do you have to my smart contracts?

Yes, actually it seems I am a fucking oracle, and to be honest, I am more and more impressed with my own skills and knowledge.

Do I publish from time to time, but in real time my stock trades in the Armstrong thread? Yes, I do and I demonstrate a remarkable understanding of the market as well as accuracy in day trading. Last time Armstrong, Caldaro, Avi Gilburt, etc. all the world's famous analysts became uber-bullish, and what did I say in real time? I said no no, there is no reason the be bullish, buying WIX and UVXY continue be the trade. There is no gimmick nor scam in real time stock trading talks, so yes, my age, my 30 years experience on the market help me to see through of the mistakes of world renowned stock analysts.

Of course in the case of your scam, it has nothing to do with the stock market - and besides that I am not trading these shits not even Bitcoin which I do think still a socially important project -, my 40 years experience in technology business enough to point out that IOTA is a scam. IOTA is not a viable technology nor a viable business proposition, so you are taking the money of these idiots for a P&D and nothing else. But we both know this.

To be fair, your project, unlike LISK could work, because in a good hand it could be something else than a failure, but you are too arrogant to make it work, so the destiny is an epic disaster. The disaster of course will come following the P&D which will buy for your supporters a nice ROI and a well deserved jail time for yourself.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:51:13 PM

please note the correction of the thread name above.

You are a proper fit into this scam swamp of LISK, DAO, and of course WAVES, Supernet the projects of your scam-buddy James.

But you see, IOTA which as I said actually could provide some useful technology told you that fuck-off. So anything that has a bit rational tells you that you are useless, we don't want you and fuck off. Apart from these low intelligence or high-school age, lunch money "investors" nobody takes you seriously. What are we talking about?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:22:55 AM

Gentlemen,

The problem we are facing regarding IOTA is the following: a 37 years old virgin (Sergey) can be very well successful to get money out from other younger 20, 25, 30, 35 years old virgins or in fact from older naive, noobs or idiots of this scam swamp cryptocurrency universe (and I accept so many virgins can create a giant jerk-off money party), however in the brutal world of IoT there is no place for such nonsense.

Am I telling the truth again? Yes.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:55:30 AM

You are a proper fit into this scam swamp of LISK, DAO, and of course WAVES, Supernet the projects of your scam-buddy James.

Apart from these low intelligence or high-school age, lunch money "investors" nobody takes you seriously.

This is the truth.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:59:53 AM

altcoinUK makes a comeback right before Iota release for a final desperate attempt to fud. It isn't working so well pal.  Smiley

You see, your post epitomizes what IOTA is all about and why I am correct about this IOTA nonsense.

You are talking about realease, going to exchanges, realizing the dream ROI and therefore, I am FUDer. However, there is not a word about technology and the business plan. Why not? Because there is no viable technology nor a viable business plan. It's all about pure greed and speculation: to find new idiots who will bring ROI for the initial "investors", the shills and cheerleaders (and of course for Sergey and David as they own most IOTA). One of the issues is, those idiots who will buy the coin from the initial "investors" will be bagholders. An then this cryptocurrency scam swamp is getting deeper and deeper.

I always said, of course Sergey & David can create an ROI for all you shills and cheerleaders, but they don't deliver ROI via a legit business operation or serving IoT use cases. No. Sergey & David can deliver the ROI only at the expense of the idiots who will buy into the P&D, which makes IOTA a big, fat scam.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:46:59 AM

@altcoinUK

Mate, I finally figured out what all the fuzz about the 37 year old virgin programmer is.
Googled "virgin programmer" and got served with this great hit: https://codebabes.com

I think your advertising is pretty concealed but the product looks like fun.
IOTA should be very happy to have you as a promoter.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:52:31 PM

Apart from these low intelligence or high-school age, lunch money "investors" nobody takes you seriously.

This is the truth.

You are entitled to wish it is truth.

Reality will kick you in the ass however. You are entitled to disagree until that reality has arrived for you. Denying reality after that juncture, is delusion.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:08:33 AM

so brexit breaks altcoinUK?

IOTA
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:47:29 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 12:11:59 AM by altcoinUK

so brexit breaks altcoinUK?

I am busy with stock and FOREX trades and trying to take advantages of the brexit opportunities. (see details in the Martin Armstrong thread). This is exactly same as the 2012-2015 free QE money from the FED and ECB, but in a lot shorter timeframe, therefore a significantly quicker return.  

I don't have time now for these pathetic, amatouer IOTA scammers (I am reffering to the 37 years old virgin and the 28 years old momma based CEO, the two clowns who have no IoT software but collected money from the even more clown idiots for an IoT software). I don't have time now for their fucking childish P&D nor to navigate their average 1 BTC sized high school lunch money "investors" to the right direction. Their fantasy about IoT software is a fucking nonsense, though their P&D will "work" to a certain extent, because there are enough idiots who will buy into the "get rich from 1 BTC" dream. As I said many times, IOTA is a pure law enforcement case. The perpetrators of the IOTA scam are going to go to jail. There is no other way around that.

Follow me on the Armstrong thread, validate my trades in real time and you will understand how to make £10K per day from honest, scam free trading on the stock market instead of wasting your time with these scammers. Scams like IOTA is for the penniless dreamers. Smart people trade on the stock exchange and not in the unpredictable, scam driven and totally insignificant cryptocurrency exchanges (WTF, exchange with a combined market capitalization of less than $20 billion).

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:04:11 PM

Hi,
Anywhere a good synopsis of IOTA?
Reputable members supporting it?
Current market cap and emission rate?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:51:42 AM

Hi,

Interesting that you found the trolliest of all IOTA threads first.

http://iotatoken.com/
https://iota.readme.io/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
https://slack.iotatoken.com/

Market cap is around 15M - 25M USD (OTC trades, not launched on exchanges yet), there is no emission of new tokens.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:10:11 PM

entire thing was a manipulated scam...stay clear and await the clones.

...says the guy who was caught on outright lie about Iota. It's that famous cryptohunter whose retardation* was highlighted in a video about Iota donation.

---
* - medical case, not an insult

The video is fantastic and displays what a funny and charismatic scammer CFB is ..hence his success.

But you can't trust cfb ( or rather you can trust him to try and scam you) . Told me I was being treated to being on his ignore list forever. Sadly as with all that he says you have to take with a pinch of salt.

Beware of those that need to sink to personal comments to protect their scams. It is quite simple. IOTA is an attempt at a NXT type scam. Very few initial investors then all of a sudden mass advertisement and promises to drive up interest whilst suffocating supply. Yes, self enrichment scheme like nxt1.

Perhaps let's compare the IOTA ico to eth, maid, lisk, waves.

Yeah thats right IOTA's initial distribution was intentionally small and therefore the market is in the hands of few to manipulate as they see fit.

Await the clones with fairer distribution.

Perhaps cfb will be 3rd time successful at doing a scheme that is not so obviously a manipulated self enrichment scam.

33x ico price.... who wants such a bargain?

Off-exchange price is ridiculous, now is 33X now? Damn it was 20X in the end of July, but now rise? I saw their blog said 25th of July would list on exchanges, but the truth is that now no exchange lists iota. Maybe in 2018 world cup, i can watch iota dump with the final. LMAO

Pure scam.

The 20x, 33x open market price is the product of sockpuppets, shills and fraudsters around the scammer momma basement based CEO David boy and the Belarusian 37 years old virgin.
Only idiots believe IOTA is anything but a scam. More descriptions of the scam are in the unmoderated IOTA thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354220.0.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:12:26 PM

Hi,

Yeah. The synopsys is: how to sell a nonviable business plan to idiots and naive wannabe rich "investors". Scam. Stay away.
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

Thanks a lot, I find this thread now, Let this bullshit scam dead, and I wish they will never and ever list on any exchange, even on c-cex or yoshit   Cheesy

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

Thanks a lot, I find this thread now, Let this bullshit scam dead, and I wish they will never and ever list on any exchange, even on c-cex or yoshit   Cheesy

They will list on exchanges and a few will make a handsome ROI ... and then the majority of users, the wannabe rich "investors", the naive users and the idiots who have ignored the warnings will hold the bag. It is the usual story. Like with NXT. Nobody use the thing, no purpose for the coin except the early day "investors" try to convince new idiots to buy the coin. That's what happening with IOTA as well: the shills and sockpuppets try to convince the wannabe rich naives and idiots to buy the coin.

Any reasonable individuals over age 16 and IQ 80 can understand IOTA is a scam. It was never a question to any intelligent individuals.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:51:00 PM

[...]
Any reasonable individuals over age 16 and IQ 80 can understand IOTA is a scam. It was never a question to any intelligent individuals.

We are still waiting for your code review.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

What's happening with IOTA? Is Sergey still alive?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Alive and kicking!

What about you?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

What a relief you are fine, I started worrying much enough to post this:
Does anyone know if GadgetCoin is still being developed? After altcoinUK disappeared I lost the last link to it.

Tell us news about GadgetCoin!
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:29:41 PM

IOTA is still not in any exchanges, the trading prices were water vapor, b/ridiculously overvalued, big news about Asian investment seemed the scam trick to dump the high price to noobs. They will never be on exchanges?

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: