Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:58:55 PM

Yes. I know that much, I'm asking if we may have a breakdown of exactly what goes where and what development costs are like. I'm curious, for example, what the balance between spending on Iota vs Jinn is like. Etc etc.

Would be nice to also have an understanding of the size of the team and what the burn rate is.

Like any other sane start-up we won't open our spreadsheets, no. But in general: with exception of salaries to CfB so he can feed his family, our burn rate remains very low, the biggest expense thus far has been the VAT tax to the Norwegian state on the software sale itself. (Welcome to the real world of business, you can't just put money in your pocket). Which is why I work for free, so that we can put the vast majority into Jinn development.

IOTA team still consist of Me, Serguei(Mthcl) and CfB. I won't digress this thread into explaining the Jinn team and roadmap, I have already stated that this comes post-IOTA launch in Jinn thread on nxtforum.

As for the roadmap of IOTA: last-stage of beta and then launch, help exchanges add it, launch new website and video.
From thereon out the adoption and marketing will be taken care of by the foundation and community itself, as was the plan from day 1.

Of course on the side of this is a lot of partnerships and marketing that we have been working on which will be announced mostly post-Foundation founding.

Oh dear, oh dear. What a stupid boy. The scammer thinks that calling the blatant scam a software sale and pay tax on the income save his ass. Oh dear. He thinks scammers and fraudsters don't have to go to jail if they pay some tax. Desperate and pathetic, like all scammers with no class.

Can I hire you as a lawyer altcoinUK? You are way better than all other lawyers in the universe. I will make a new token and pay you in it, promise!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:07:57 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 08:29:24 PM by altcoinUK

But it was just told you above, David was trying to explain really-really hard, there is no investment, no asset. It was not a get rich scheme. Not at all. You bought a software. How can a purchased software be an asset? Oh wait, perhaps David sold a coin, because he also said he is already delivered a 20x ROI ... for the software ... which is not an asset not a coin ... but there is an ROI. Oh boy ... how messy is the pathetic attempt to mask the illegal financial security selling.

They are different perspectives. What I was talking about is from the perspective of a buyer. Actually each buyer may have a different perspective as well.

Yes, they are in the IOTA thread that tries to sell some shit to the idiots. In reality it is either an investment product or a software. It can't be both. If it was, c'est la vie, we sold a software and it is your responsibility to make it work - that's what David said isn't it - then there cannot be investment, ROI nor an asset. Such two entirely different propositions could only coexists in the head of a confused shill or in the head of a liar. Pick which is applicable to you.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:21:29 PM

Can I hire you as a lawyer altcoinUK? You are way better than all other lawyers in the universe. I will make a new token and pay you in it, promise!

You need a criminal lawyer son. You are a fraudster. Tough you are lucky, if you stay in Norway you will be shipped to a nice prison. Like that wanker Breivik who killed 77 innocent people, he has TV, computer, play station. Quite astonishing. You will have as well, but because you won't be isolated your tight ass will be penetrated daily bases by the horny prison population. Not that I have anything against gay people, we are not in the 1970s, just letting you know about your future sex life for that 4-5 years period.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:26:24 PM

Some cleaning has been done. Next time don't quote altcoinUK, please.

Fuck off Sergey. My posts, deep thoughts, fine conclusions and spot on analysis were the only quality material of your thread.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:27:02 PM

You need a criminal lawyer son. You are a fraudster. Tough you are lucky, if you stay in Norway you will be shipped to a nice prison. Like that wanker Breivik who killed 77 innocent people, he has TV, computer, play station. Quite astonishing. You will have as well, but because you won't be isolated your tight ass will be penetrated daily bases by the horny prison population. Not that I have anything against gay people, we are not in the 1970s, just letting you know about your future sex life for that 4-5 years period.

Isn't it your fantasy to be a gangster or something ? Sometimes I wonder...
iotatoken

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:29:09 PM

Ahh, I have finally figured you out.

Your perpetual homo-erotic freudian slips tell me that you have been a repressed homosexual your whole life and now you just lash out. Don't worry man, even though you're past 60 you can still find someone on Grinder or something. No sane person judge homosexuals anymore. Live your life. Good luck, I no longer got time for you, got to do some actual work (aka: preparing flight to Somalia to escape your officers)

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:37:37 PM

I no longer got time for you

Surely that's the case. That's why you monitor 24/7 when I come here to write something and then you show up to explain yourself. Pathetic really.

got to do some actual work

One of the issues among many is, that you don't do any work. No wonder you don't, you don't have any academic background nor any experience. Scamming the idiots with the help of these greedy shills is not a work experience, even if you are indeed effective in it.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:51:59 PM

No wonder you don't, you don't have any academic background nor any experience.

I feel your pain, no doubt it really hurts when someone not having your academic degree nor your experience is much more successful. Maybe accept the harsh truth that the youth power > wisdom of the old. Buddhism might help you on the road to reality acceptance.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:06:15 PM

No wonder you don't, you don't have any academic background nor any experience.

I feel your pain, no doubt it really hurts when someone not having your academic degree nor your experience is much more successful. Maybe accept the harsh truth that the youth power > wisdom of the old. Buddhism might help you on the road to reality acceptance.

Sergey, you are trolling me again, but for the benefit of others, the IOTA scam is not a success story. Was the luring of money from the idiots an effective and efficient operation terms of getting the money? Surely it was in that sense, because you got the money, but getting the money via a fraud is not an achievement. (Having this discussion about success indicates what we are dealing with - normally you don't have such conversation, you can have this with only scammers and trolls). You can't put on your CV that "I scammed $500k from 230 idiots within 4 weeks and 5 days, and then told them that fuck off, you bought a software, hahaha" ... this is not what can be included in your CV - except if you present the CV to some other Belarusian scammers.
iotatoken

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:10:07 PM

Ok, final time:

I already offered you a bet of 10 000 dollars to see if we got a ternary async processor by the end of 2016, you pussied out and didn't dare to take it.

So now I offer you yet another offer of 20 000 dollars to see if IOTA is vapor or not. Do you dare to take it?

Any other answer than "Yes, let's use X escrow service" will be met by 100% ignoring.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:10:32 PM

Sergey, you are trolling me again...

I'm not trolling you, I just have a well-developed empathy.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:17:06 AM

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
― Gautama Buddha, Sayings Of Buddha

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:22:38 AM

“If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.”
― Pema Chödrön
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:43:02 AM

I meant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Noble_Truths#Third_truth:_cessation_of_dukkha

From a more psychological point of view, once we have developed a genuine understanding of the causes of suffering, such as craving (tanha) and ignorance (avijja), then we can completely eradicate these causes and thus be free from suffering.
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:30:05 AM

what's happening altcoinuk??? you disappeared from BCtalk, ryver.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:08:51 PM

what's happening altcoinuk??? you disappeared from BCtalk, ryver.

I have not disappeared. The Gadgetcoin developers asked me if I support the GDC project publicly on this forum, then I should not be so hostile to other projects. Fair enough, point is taken on board. Therefore, I am focusing on what I am very good at. These are including but not limited to making women extremely happy and delighted in sex, playing in amateur golf tournaments and testing the newest collection of Scotch Whiskeys. I will let you all fine gentlemen know how these activities are going.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:20:21 PM

The Gadgetcoin developers asked me if I support the GDC project publicly on this forum, then I should not be so hostile to other projects. Fair enough, point is taken on board. Therefore, I am focusing on what I am very good at. These are including but not limited to making women extremely happy and delighted in sex, playing in amateur golf tournaments and testing the newest collection of Scotch Whiskeys. I will let you all fine gentlemen know how these activities are going.

How is GDC progressing? Do you have a link to its source code or currently only documentation is available?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:55:01 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 07:18:59 PM by altcoinUK

The Gadgetcoin developers asked me if I support the GDC project publicly on this forum, then I should not be so hostile to other projects. Fair enough, point is taken on board. Therefore, I am focusing on what I am very good at. These are including but not limited to making women extremely happy and delighted in sex, playing in amateur golf tournaments and testing the newest collection of Scotch Whiskeys. I will let you all fine gentlemen know how these activities are going.

How is GDC progressing? Do you have a link to its source code or currently only documentation is available?

I think they are progressing all right. Though I always said they have no more than 10% chance to succeed ... which is precisely 10% more than the majority of crypto projects, including the nonsense which you working on have.
Terms of the source code, terms of the lines of code, I have never counted but they have delivered easily 100x as much as IOTA has delivered. But I am sure Sergey you have already forked the whole thing because you have no IoT code, so you will have to copy it, which I am sure you did already.

I have been hearing the story from the GDC devs how the partnership with IOTA couldn't progress. At the same time, your partner David boy keep bullshitting your community about all kind of GUI devs which didn't deliver. Interestingly, David boy never commissioned the GUI design to the GDC devs who offered their help and can deliver, but David always paid for someone who of course couldn't deliver. Really? So the GDC devs told David that they can design the IOTA GUI easily. And then David went to some other devs who never delivered? It doesn't add up. When I read David's bullshitting about the GUI I start to understand he is even a bigger wanker that I ever thought he is. You understand that as well Sergey by now, if not your supporters will tell you every day from now.

Leave the sinking ship Sergey, the police will make you leave it anyway, it is better if you make the move to the right direction voluntarily.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:13:01 PM

I also renew my appreciation to you and your work, but I warn you that you've made a big mistake: you have chosen a partner with little experience (and little mind vision) and he is also very arrogant, this affect the success of the project.

Yep. Wasn't it obvious from the beginning? I told you, the boy has zero experience in business and IoT. Then he collected money for an IoT business. Of course. All his experience is fraud and luring out money from the noobs, naive users and idiots by selling a coin which now - as he realized the law enforcement is after him - suddenly a software. It's not only "affect" the success of the project. A project doesn't need enemy when the CEO is such a hopeless momma-basement operator clown like David is.

... iotatoken fake information on the hired person that for 4 times have failed to finish their job. This for me is a scam allert an the italian topic is high indexed on google.

Well, you will have more and more scam alert in the future, because the whole thing has been a scam. Read this thread back, it explains why the IOTA IoT and asynchronous processor comedy are scam.

PS:
I couldn't resist to make this comment. These scammers never fail to disappoint by being completely incapable to deliver anything. Btw the LISK scam is even worst and consequently it has attracted even more noobs, naive users and idiots.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

Since you are completely wrong, here is the truth: WE DON'T HAVE A SINGLE INVESTOR. How many times do I have to repeat this before it sticks to your greymatter? Seriously. We said 1 month before we even announced the sale that it was not for investors, it's not a security, it's not an asset, it's software for Internet-of-Things. That was the premise for your purchase, if you bought it for any other reason that is 100% on you and we will respond in this tone every.single.time.

As for delays, there has been no significant delays. The GUI was never part of what you purchased, the GUI was something we decided to make at the end of the sale period, it was never in the roadmap or purchase. Again this has been said 100 times. Beta commenced literally on schedule, delayed about a week due to christmas and new years (even though we were all working throughout the entire holidays). So again, you're in the wrong, as ALWAYS. Re: GUI delays (which you never had any right to in the first place), they have also been addressed ad nauseam, how are you unable to retain this information? We have been 100% open about the cause of the delays in real time constantly.

David, David ... you are deluding yourself, because nobody else believes in this forum nor in law enforcement that you indeed sold a software.

You were selling the IOTA tokens on the most notorious forum of the universe, which forum is exclusively dedicated to crypto currencies. You are continuously defending your failed record of delivery by saying that in fact you delivered 20x ROI already. It is quoted several times in this thread that you are proudly telling how big ROI you delivered. At same time, you also keep telling your investors that don't worry, you are talking to crypto currency exchanges to list IOTA. So there is an entity which was sold on a cryptocurrency forum, it has ROI and it will be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. One would think over age 12 and having IQ over 55 that this is a crypto currency then - regardless how you call it. Still, you are deluding yourself that it can be a software, just because you call it software. No, it can't. You sold a financial security instrument.

EDIT:
The same apply to the blatant LISK scam. That wanker German lawyer who organised the whole scam labelled the investment as "donation". Calling it donation doesn't change the nature of the product - it is an investment security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: