Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:24:47 AM

Interesting if common USA citizens a happy with disservice provided by their govt.

When a Lukashenko servant Belarusian like yourself start lecturing US citizens about politics, government, freedom and democracy, then we are starting to get the full picture how arrogant and delusional you are.

You have been living in the totalitarian shit hole of Belarus, put up with the totalitarian regime which kills journalists and human right activists, most likely you are a low life collaborator of the regime, in the meantime you are lecturing US citizens what democracy is. Really? No wonder an arrogant delusional like yourself can't see the consequences of your own actions and rolling out frauds such as JINN and IOTA. No wonder you have teamed up with the other delusional, David boy, who also don't see the consequences of his actions and that his scam is breach of US, Russian and EU security and criminal laws. Because you are arrogant and delusional, you don't understand your beloved motherland, the shithole of Belarus won't shelter you from Russian prosecutors. Hint: check with your government contacts how many criminals were shipped from your Belarus mother land to Russia last year. You fucked this up Sergey.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:26:28 AM

Nobody is killing nobody. The scammers will go to jail and that will be the end of the IOTA scam story.

Please be careful.  I have reason to suspect that David is mentally unstable.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:28:46 AM

When a Lukashenko servant Belarusian like yourself start lecturing US citizens about politics, government, freedom and democracy, then we are starting to get the full picture how arrogant and delusional you are.

You have been living in the totalitarian shit hole of Belarus, put up with the totalitarian regime which kills journalists and human right activists, most likely you are a low life collaborator of the regime, in the meantime you are lecturing US citizens what democracy is. Really? No wonder an arrogant delusional like yourself can't see the consequences of your own actions and rolling out frauds such as JINN and IOTA. No wonder you have teamed up with the other delusional, David boy, who also don't see the consequences of his actions and that his scam is breach of US, Russian and EU security and criminal laws. Because you are arrogant and delusional, you don't understand your beloved motherland, the shithole of Belarus won't shelter you from Russian prosecutors. Hint: check with your government contacts how many criminals were shipped from your Belarus mother land to Russia last year. You fucked this up Sergey.

So those 3 jurisdictions were US, Russia and EU? Haha, I've caught you on yet another lie. You couldn't get your complaint accepted in Russian jursdiction without bribing the clerk. But you, England gentlemen, don't know how to do it properly.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:36:35 AM

While altcoinUK is thinking how to reply look at this funny hypothesis:

Norway has the most beautiful women because vikings invaded England and took all beautiful women with them. This explains why England is believed to have the ugliest women now.

Taking this hypothesis as a correct one we see the roots of altcoinUK's hatred toward David who lives in Norway.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:38:33 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 11:55:33 AM by altcoinUK

Do you know so far 31 out of 75 people asked on this forum rate IOTA as a scam?  That's rather an alarming amount. Almost worrying.

And the IOTA shit has not even hit the fan. Imagine what will happen when the idiots (i.e. "investors") realize there is no revenue from JINN nor IoT and they have been scammed.

On that note, spread the info that the victims of the IOTA fraud can send me their personal info and then I will forward it to the relevant law enforcements which will be either Norway, UK, Russia or US, depending on the location of the victims. That's how we jailed Ryan Kennedy the Moolah scammer, that's how the Banxshare and Bitbay scams are progressing and being in prosecuting and arrest warrant phase respectively, and that's how these two IOTA wankers will be the girlfriends of the horny prison population. We need to clean up from these scammers the digital currency sector.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:42:09 AM

can send me their personal info...

...to be used in your next scam?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

Nobody is killing nobody. The scammers will go to jail and that will be the end of the IOTA scam story.

Please be careful.  I have reason to suspect that David is mentally unstable.

Of course you have reason and anyone (even his shills) understand what he is, but he is not mentally unstable - he is mentally ill. That's why a mentally ill person like David believe if he calls his scam as "software" then that gives him immunity from criminal investigations. All these scammers are delusional and psychopaths, and they can't see the consequences of their own actions.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:57:23 AM

he is mentally ill

we see the roots of altcoinUK's hatred toward David

Hehe, it also explains your fantasies about prison.
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:57:27 PM

'That sounds like a death threat.'

That sounds like a death of my schizophrenic sockpuppet altcoinUKscamWhore.

But that is the question: where want daughter die? How will she kill themselves by success of IOTA? In person or hospice?

In prison, no one wants to have diseased whore. No way.

You will be analyzed very-very deep, and then you will be a happy bloke. Hint: ask the Moolah scammer Ryan Keneddy how deeply he is being analyzed every day in the prison. Baby face participants like yourself who never had a woman normally fit well in prison. Though you don't need to be worried, once you are in, multiple husbands will protect you by day one.

Then maybe in hospice?

No, better in psychiatry. There will be prevented suicide of sick altcoinUK if she and other trolls understands,
the success of IOTA is irreversibly.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:35:41 PM

Perhaps Iota has complied in Norwary under EU law.

No, it doesn't comply. There is no jurisdiction exists in Europe which allows raising capital by promising to deliver a radically new, novel microprocessor design and a revenue generating IoT system, while the business operates in the momma's basement of the CEO, the business has no office nor R&D facilities nor any employees. In the meantime, the completely baseless promise of microprocessor and IoT system is framed in a crypto currency ICO which is hyped by an army of sockpuppets and shills to target noobs and naive idiots via a pump and dump process. Such "project" is classified as a fraud in all European jurisdictions.
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:52:16 PM

Of course you have reason and anyone (..................................................

Of course you,altcoinuk, have reason to be a f... troll and anyone (even with ur shills) understand what you are, but you are not mentally unstable - you are mentally ill. That's why a mentally ill person like you believe if you calls this lovely software like a "scam" then that gives you to be normal man? All these scammers like you, altcoinuk, are delusional and psychopaths, and you can't see the consequences of your own actions.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:00:12 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 04:15:33 PM by altcoinUK

I don't understand why would you choose the default port to be value below 1024 which means you cannot run this on unix system without super user privileges.

Even when I change the port in the config file, it still tries to bind to 999 so the server crashes.

Because this CfB software developer (who is BTW hiding in a the shithole of communist Belarus) has never worked for any notable software company, he has never worked on any commercial, never mind enterprise software project, and therefore he could never learn basic software engineering principles by being the member of a normal software development team. His only software engineering credential is NXT, JINN and IOTA which were good enough to scam the idiots, but as you can see don't even pass a basic QA check-list, never mind a code review. That's why you find disturbing issues in his code as well as in his design (probably Sergey has no clue what is the difference between design and coding in software development).

achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:14:39 PM

I don't understand why would you choose the default port to be value below 1024 which means you cannot run this on unix system without super user privileges.

Even when I change the port in the config file, it still tries to bind to 999 so the server crashes.

Because this CfB software developer (who is BTW hiding in a the shithole of communist Belarus) has never worked for any notable software company, he has never worked on any commercial, never mind enterprise software project, and therefore he could never learn basic software engineering principles by being the member of a normal software development team. His only software engineering credential is NXT, JINN and IOTA which were good enough to scam the idiots, but as you can see don't even pass a basic QA check-list, never mind a code review. That's why you find disturbing issues in his code as well as in his design (probably has has no clue what is the difference between design and coding in software development).

Too tired to answer this in my own words:

Suppose you're exchanging data with a computer on a port <1024, and you know that computer is running some variant of unix. Then you know that the service running on that port is approved by the system administrator: it's running as root, or at least had to be started as root.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 04:17:32 PM

Suppose you're exchanging data with a computer on a port <1024, and you know that computer is running some variant of unix. Then you know that the service running on that port is approved by the system administrator: it's running as root, or at least had to be started as root.

And exactly why on earth would you require that?

(as that makes it far more likely that the OS could be comprised by the software - making such software a serious concern for malicious attack)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:24:11 PM

Because this CfB software developer (who is BTW hiding in a the shithole of communist Belarus) has never worked for any notable software company, he has never worked on any commercial, never mind enterprise software project, and therefore he could never learn basic software engineering principles by being the member of a normal software development team. His only software engineering credential is NXT, JINN and IOTA which were good enough to scam the idiots, but as you can see don't even pass a basic QA check-list, never mind a code review. That's why you find disturbing issues in his code as well as in his design (probably has has no clue what is the difference between design and coding in software development).

Too tired to answer this in my own words:

So are you telling me from design and implementation standpoints it is acceptable to hard code the port which requires root privilege (or in fact hard code any port) as well as it is fine the system doesn't pull the configuration data from the config file? Are you telling me it is a good practice that an alpha stage software (which presumably vulnerable to security issues) requires root privilege?

I understand you are one of the shills, but if you are a developer as well, then don't BS and don't defend a poor design and implementation.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:28:21 PM

And exactly why on earth would you require that?

(as that makes it far more likely that the OS could be comprised by the software - making such software a serious concern for malicious attack)

Precisely. Please note these children have learnt programming in this forum and never worked in a serious commercial nor open source software project. Therefore, they have never experienced with addressing system requirements and design issues which are part of any serious open source and commercial projects. As I stated in this thread several times, their code would never bypass a code review - it is a material for the idiots who "invest" in IOTA. It apparently lack of basic understanding of software engineering as well.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:37:02 PM

Because this CfB software developer (who is BTW hiding in a the shithole of communist Belarus) has never worked for any notable software company, he has never worked on any commercial, never mind enterprise software project, and therefore he could never learn basic software engineering principles by being the member of a normal software development team. His only software engineering credential is NXT, JINN and IOTA which were good enough to scam the idiots, but as you can see don't even pass a basic QA check-list, never mind a code review. That's why you find disturbing issues in his code as well as in his design (probably Sergey has no clue what is the difference between design and coding in software development).

How much are you willing to bet on that? Should be easy money for one of us.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:39:09 PM

You probably changed the api port.

API runs over 999 TCP per default, unless you change in your config file, nodes exchange data ( transactions, messages ) over 999 udp.
Thats why it tries to bind to 999.

Yes, and that is a design issue, which indicates very poor software engineering skills and lack of experience. Who are these people? Ah yes, they will challenge Intel with their revolutionary microprocessor and create an IoT software ... they just haven't reached the level of a junior programmer ... but they will get there.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

How much are you willing to bet on that? Should be easy money for one of us.

Fix you flawed design wanker and come back when you understand software engineering. Software engineering is more than writing 12 java files for these idiots.

As I said, you are hiding in the shithole of communist Belarus, because - apart from the scammer David boy who hired you remotely - no software company would hire you in the western world.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:54:46 PM

Fix you flawed design wanker and come back when you understand software engineering. Software engineering is more than writing 12 java files for these idiots.

As I said, you are hiding in the shithole of communist Belarus, because - apart from the scammer David boy who hired you remotely - no software company would hire you in the western world.

I accept this as backpedaling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: