Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:07:48 PM

The good news for the future victims of this scam: law enforcements have accepted the submission in three different jurisdictions about this illegal investment instrument. There is no other option than law enforcements will find out that IOTA is an illegal investment security that breaches of financial regulations in virtually all jurisdictions, collects money by promising an Internet of Things system without having a team or expertise in the area, and it is a pure P&D operation to create a coin and sell it to the idiots.

I don't ask for a proof, I bet you'll fail to provide one. As usually.

PS: But I like "three" in your post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:13:23 PM

PS: But I like "three" in your post.

The three country are : Disneyland , Republic of Banana and the terrible and dark Mordor.

I know a good orchish lawyer in Mordor if we need.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

The three country are : Disneyland , Republic of Banana and the terrible and dark Mordor.

I know a good orchish lawyer in Mordor if we need.

Haha, good one!
iotaecosystem

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:59:43 PM

Do you understand that making your post bigger and posting the exact same thing over and over again using multiple accounts does not make you or it any more credible? In fact the opposite.

Please note these supporters are desperate and clueless, and therefore they write anything to promote this pathetic scam.

Desperate: most trolls who promote this scam in this thread are sockpuppets and shills. An army of sockpuppets and trolls is activated from day one to collect money from the idiots and create hype around the non-existent IOTA IoT system. For instance the runall sockpuppet appears whenever David boy need help. It is just pathetic. l8orre nick is same, whenever CfB or David boy need assistance this nick is activated.

Clueless: as I explained earlier, Microsoft sell their Azure platform and therefore sign up any entity which is a legally registered business and can submit a 10 lines description about their vaporware.  Since any wanker can register a limited company any time, David boy registered one as well, and signed up to the Azure program. In the meantime they sell this to the idiots as a partnership. As the result of this, the clueless cheerleaders include the Microsoft Azure signature in their Avatar. That's how clueless they are: Microsoft's profit orientated, closed source, centralized cloud service image is already in the signature of the IOTA idiots and shills. IOTA's unique selling point is decentralization and open source. In the meantime they include Microsoft Azure in their signature. Clueless shilling.

The good news for the future victims of this scam: law enforcements have accepted the submission in three different jurisdictions about this illegal investment instrument. There is no other option than law enforcements will find out that IOTA is an illegal investment security that breaches of financial regulations in virtually all jurisdictions, collects money by promising an Internet of Things system without having a team or expertise in the area, and it is a pure P&D operation to create a coin and sell it to the idiots.

Just fuck of with your shit
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:06:39 PM

Desperate: most trolls who promote this scam in this thread are sockpuppets and shills. An army of sockpuppets and trolls is activated from day one to collect money from the idiots and create hype around the non-existent IOTA IoT system. For instance the runall sockpuppet appears whenever David boy need help. It is just pathetic. l8orre nick is same, whenever CfB or David boy need assistance this nick is activated.

Hello my dear nasty second part.  Grin Grin Grin

I admit I am sockpuppet from altcoinUK. altcoinUKfuckingWhore is a schizophrenic.  Roll Eyes Shocked Sad
Every time if I as altcoinUKfuckingScamWhore write any bullshit, I must contradict myself. That's why I refute writing from my nasty schizophrenic part - altcoinUKfuckingWhore.

Unfortunately, I have to admit: altcoinUKfuckingWhore your disease progresses.  Cry Cry Cry
iotaecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:07:19 PM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Do you understand that making your post bigger and posting the exact same thing over and over again using multiple accounts does not make you or it any more credible? In fact the opposite.

what do you want smooth??? are you have spelling problem with iotaecosystem and iotatoken???
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:17:32 PM

what do you want smooth??? are you have spelling problem with iotaecosystem and iotatoken???

I think smooth thought of iotatoken having sockpuppet accounts and posting under a wrong one.
iotaecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:19:50 PM

hey!altcoinUK...you are hero member?I am really surprise of this that you are still alive?... you are lucky man!
That's why take your shit back from hire and running, running! Don't look back!
Have good nightmare like a usual dream!
iotaecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:27:34 PM

I think smooth thought of iotatoken having sockpuppet accounts and posting under a wrong one.

a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha  he didn't misunderstood my BIG fist on his face... Roll Eyes
iotaecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:42:24 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 08:56:50 PM by iotaecosystem

Anyone that still hasn't understood that... IOTA is THE BEST!!!

Again Absolutely Agree With David!!!
Come on Everybody! Have a look on this miserable shit(foooo...beeeee)) like  altcoinUK, who tries to get joy out of life by attacking successful projects

should read    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379691.msg14040128#msg14040128     this is   final and conclusive response to altcoinUK's hilarious claims ...
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:52:33 PM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Hit the Quote button > copy the text > Reply > paste the text

Cool avatar!
Can you make the same with IOTA and Ethereum ?  Smiley

Sure man, send it to you via Pm. Tomorrowish
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:28:59 PM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Question:

Smooth, are you against Iota?
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:09:13 AM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Question:

I have no opinion on the coin or the tech, I haven't studied it. But the people supporting it on this thread sure look like fucktards, that's for sure. I wouldn't trade based on that though -- do your own homework.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:17:18 AM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Question:

I have no opinion on the coin or the tech, I haven't studied it. But the people supporting it on this thread sure look like fucktards, that's for sure. I wouldn't trade based on that though -- do your own homework.

With Iota bringing the new innovation Tangle instead of a Blockchain, and you making posts in an Iota thread, I figured you would know about it.

When you look into it, I would like to know you're stance on it is all.

We haven't always agreed, but I do value your opinion. 
runall

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:00:01 AM

smooth

Who denies the obvious arguments and blatantly inadequately lying and rejects ANY OBVIOUS FACTS deserves as well beat on his trolls snout and not a respect or normal discussion.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:36:08 AM

smooth

Who denies the obvious arguments and blatantly inadequately lying and rejects ANY OBVIOUS FACTS deserves as well beat on his trolls snout and not a respect or normal discussion.

^ Further evidence for

But the people supporting it on this thread sure look like fucktards, that's for sure.

Is this an inevitable part of pure-ICO coins which lend themselves to pumping and incentivize people (especially people who are over invested and therefore trading on emotion) to become rabid shills?

Maybe I'm generalizing too much from a single example. Was Nxt like this? (Serious question)
runall

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:49:30 AM

Further evidence? Yeah pal, but only for those who know nothing about and want not to research about new object but generalizes and not interested in the facts.

If you read iota forum you would have realized that the whole community and especially devs are fighting against pumping. Only troll altcoinUK make pumping and "black promotion" attracting others to understand what is right Wink

Everybody in cryptoanarchy has the right to act in its own methods even if they do not coincide with the everybody's opinion but for impudent lies receive only the same arrogant response. Its my IMHO.

pure-ICO? Nxt?  Cheesy

Pal ask for advice and do not cry in your good old mining forum (maybe Monero?) when your account based on old blockchain technology is hacked from quantum computer.

I supported many years mining. Now with a total of centralization not more.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:11:07 AM

Is this an inevitable part of pure-ICO coins which lend themselves to pumping and incentivize people (especially people who are over invested and therefore trading on emotion) to become rabid shills?

Maybe I'm generalizing too much from a single example. Was Nxt like this? (Serious question)

You are blatantly lying about sock accounts. Prove that I got a single sockaccount here and I'll give you all my BTC. Secondly you claim we are pumping, have you not seen that I am such a anti-pump and dumper that I have even been criticized by my own IOTA crowd for being so anti-speculation? I am saying ALL THE TIME: FUCK speculators, focus on the tech! Yet here you are perpetrating a false narrative, without even knowing jackshit about the project. If I found myself in your position of hating on more successful people than me I would be so embarrassed that my funeral would be imminent.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:22:17 AM

pure-ICO? Nxt?  Cheesy

Was Nxt not also pure-ICO? I wasn't paying attention to Nxt when it launched, so maybe I got that wrong.

I asked a question about similarities because distribution methods and behavior of investors and community members could be related. I find the premise interesting. Do you disagree? If you do, that is fair enough, as I said I was just asking a question

You are blatantly lying about sock accounts.  Prove that I got a single sockaccount here and I'll give you all my BTC.

^ More evidence of fucktardary in the form of defensiveness and bullshit right there. I already responded that it wasn't clear to me whether those were the same person or two people repeatedly making the same low-content posts using large type that does nothing at all for your credibility.

As for your pumping or anti-speculation, it was clear to me from before the ICO when you were pushing misleadingly exaggerated claims about the potential of the IOT market and IOTA's likely role in it (and I clearly identified such with specific quotes from your own sources) that you were a pumper.

Your supposed "anti-speculator" statements are almost certainly based on a legal strategy to frame your offering as a product and not an investment. It likely fools very not many (though maybe a few do think you are sincere), and certainly not me.

Independent of all this I do not know whether IOTA will be successful in some manner. It may be. The above should not be construed as criticism of the coin nor of its potential for speculation, as it is not intended that way. It could completely fail to live up to the wildly exaggerated pre-ICO claims of iotatoken and still be very successful (or not)!

When I make a specific recommendation positive or negative on a coin, which I do on rare occasion, I'm very clear about it. This is not one.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:26:20 AM

As for your pumping or anti-speculation, it was clear to me from before the ICO when you were pushing misleadingly exaggerated claims about the potential of the IOT market and IOTA's likely role in it (and clearly identified such with specific quotes) that you were a pumper.

Your supposed "anti-speculator" statements are almost certainly based on a legal strategy to frame your offering as a product and not an investment. It likely fools very not many (though maybe a few do think you are sincere), and certainly not me.

Are you genuinely this stupid (single digit IQ) or just trying to save face? The sale is over, nothing we say post it will change anything in terms of law. From day 1 (month prior to sale was even live) we announced the IOTA as SOFTWARE and had Terms and Risk paper that outlined that it is in no way, shape or form an investment. It's software that exist in limited quantity, oracling, data transfer, messaging and additional features is SOFTWARE, the IOTA tokens represent the PoW behind said data. We never ever promised that this software would increase in value and warned that it might depreciate in terms of value.

I can't justify to myself wasting time on useless amalgams of atoms like yourself which serve absolutely no purpose in this universe. Enjoy being a troll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: