Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

So basically the devs want additional 5% of all iotas (minimum) to pay for their work in several future months. They collected over half a mil dollars but they spent them without even releasing a full gui. If they don't receive the required amount of iotas, they will leave and start the same thing with other people, more generous ones. Right?

Yeppp. That's what scammers do: deliver nothing and ask more money.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:59:07 PM

Cheesy never change altcoinUK, you've become my highlight when visiting this forum, a true entertainer indeed. Someone need to establish some kind of 'Troll Awards' so that you can get a trophy.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:02:50 PM

but the problem is that if they do they will go to jailGrin

They will go to jail anyway. Luring out money from noobs, naives and idiots (pick the category which you fit in) is a crime and in the jurisdictions of the scammers is punished by jail sentence.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

They will go to jail anyway. Luring out money from noobs, naives and idiots (pick the category which you fit in) is a crime and in the jurisdictions of the scammers is punished by jail sentence.

I doubt. Also I'm sure that you will go to jail if you try to conduct your current scam. I know your name and your project, no a single chance you could walk away.  Grin
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:42:17 PM

I understand your criticism, but a 5% premine that hasnt been included in the ICO would result in big issues legally as community wise. Not everybody will agree with that and like you some won't like the sheer fact that they havent been informed from the start about something like that and are now being forced to do so.

Either way something is being included that wasn't mentioned in the ico:
1- 5% premine
2- 5% donation

1- ensures original IOTA investors are part of the future

2- does NOT

which is better for you?

both are new developments that weren't disclosed during the ICO

Yeppp. That's what scammers do. Since they are incapable to deliver anything what they have promised, never mind to implement a lucrative business or monetize on their fantasy-technology, they blackmail their own investors by injecting new conditions to the original agreement. Such dishonest business practice wouldn't pass the stress test of any civil courts, and it is certainly a pure criminal law material.

When you gave money you were an investor. Now, when you are asking what is happening, you are a troll.

PM me your personal details and I will forward it to the UK, US, Norway and Russian police (the Russians can get out this Belarusian asshole from the shithole of Belarus.)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:48:54 PM

PM me your personal details and I will forward it to the UK, US, Norway and Russian police (the Russians can get out this Belarusian asshole from the shithole of Belarus.)

I think your reputation is too bad for sending you personal details. No doubt you will use them to bypass AML.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

I don't believe you and David respect that fact, otherwise you wouldn't be raising the possibility of there being a fork that dosn't include the original ICO investors. You're refusal to clarify that matter shows a lack of respect for the original supporters of IOTA.

What makes the situation doubly concerning is the donations are totally unnecessary, as a premine achieves the fund raising outcome we all seem to agree on perfectly well, so as I speculated, I think the reason for your preference for donations is not related to neutralizing the 'bystander effect', but more likely for some other legal reason, which is fine by me, but why wont you guys be upfront? This obfuscation of the facts, combined with David's threatening and insulting tone to supporters like myself recently is a red flag.

I can handle David insulting me and others, but I don't like his chances of navigating the path ahead for IOTA with such an overly macho and immature style. That style from a project manager doesn't work unless he's also the code guy, in which case people have to suffer in silence and put up with the BS. In David's case he'll simply be replaced by a more professional person at a later date, but by then he will have had plenty of time to poison the well with key stakeholders and partners. I've been in business for 20+ years and that's the way it works. Managers can only act like David if they're irreplaceable, and David is easily replaced, so eventually key interests will want him removed, and that's going to be messy. He wont go quietly and will try and lob grenades as he goes. His involvement from here on with IOTA makes the future less certain.

So now users can understand why I was absolutely correct about this momma-basement-CEO David boy, who without experience in business, technology and with the assistance of a serial scammer from the shithole of dictatorial, communist Belarus want to challenge IBM, Intel, etc.

Pure nonsense.

They couldn't even release a fucking GUI in 6 months. Nor they could sign-up any businesses for a pilot project, despite having $500K budget available. My granddaughter could sign up her kindergarten to an IoT pilot project within this time by presenting the idea of a wireless, IoT enabled nappies that sends a fucking alarm to grandpa's mobile device when she had having a shit. These two useless scammers couldn't even do that. All you have at hand is a P&D of IOTA token.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:11:42 PM

My granddaughter could sign up her kindergarten...

Oh, you have a granddaughter? Nice. We were talking mostly about business and tech and very little about our personal lifes. Now you look more like a person, not as text in chat program...
iotatoken

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:12:24 PM

Hahaha, altcoinUK old man, never change.

I got a proposal for you though so you might get some money to leave behind to your granddaughter. A bet. Look, it's universally known on this forum by now that you never achieved anything in your life and that it eats you up inside. This lead you to sacrifice your most precious grains of sand in your hourglass on hating successful young people, which is pathetic, but understandable given your circumstances. So here is my proposal, if you genuinely believe any of the nonsense you are spewing then back it up with money. I'll give good odds to you 5:1 style. I'll put up 50 BTC, so you stand to earn 250 BTC if your claims come true.

Do you want to take it and give your granddaughter some hope, or do you just want to continue venting envy? It's your chance grandpa

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:03:32 PM

I got a proposal for you though so you might get some money to leave behind to your granddaughter. A bet. Look, it's universally known on this forum by now that you never achieved anything in your life and that it eats you up inside. This lead you to sacrifice your most precious grains of sand in your hourglass on hating successful young people, which is pathetic, but understandable given your circumstances. So here is my proposal, if you genuinely believe any of the nonsense you are spewing then back it up with money. I'll give good odds to you 5:1 style. I'll put up 50 BTC, so you stand to earn 250 BTC if your claims come true.

Do you want to take it and give your granddaughter some hope, or do you just want to continue venting envy? It's your chance grandpa

Son, here you are, the chief-wanker of Norway, a 28 years old nobody whom only achievement is so far to scam out money from a few idiots on the most notorious forum of the Internet. Nothing else you have. No publication nor scientific achievement whatsoever. Zero experience in business. There is nothing on your CV like others at your age have. You never worked for any technology businesses where you could learn to interact with others within a professional environment (now wonder you can't even project manage a fucking GUI development and you label with trolling anybody who points out your psychological issues). You have nothing on your CV what people could recognize, except your time at McDonald's when you were cleaning shit and flipping burgers. No wonder you could achieve nothing in the last 6 months, since you have presented your genius plan for the idiot investors. So you are, - this absolutely useless excrement of the human race - deluded yourself that I am jealous and you offer me to do business with you.

Let me get my head around this lifetime opportunity, when a lowlife scammer like yourself want to do business, or want to do anything with me. I will have to pass that life time opportunity.

(On a personal note, I travelled a lot to Scandinavia in the 80s and I fucked all kind of women all over the places. It is very-very possible that I fucked your mother as well. Can we make a DNA test to figure out whether I really fucked your mother or not? Normally I produce quality materials, i.e. not like you. However, if it turns out that I fucked your momma and I produced a piece of shit like yourself, if it turns out that you are my son, then I will find you and I will beat the shit out of you. Then we will sit down, and we will have a father-son talk which you couldn't have with the loser who raised you by believing that he is your dad, and I will explain you, you fucking retard why do you need to find an honest job instead of scamming idiots on this forum).
iotatoken

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

Too long text - can't be bothered to read.

Just yes/no on the bet please  Cheesy

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:11:21 PM

Son, here you are, the chief-wanker of Norway, a 28 years old nobody whom only achievement is so far to scam out money from a few idiots on the most notorious forum of the Internet. Nothing else you have. No publication nor scientific achievement whatsoever. Zero experience in business. There is nothing on your CV like others at your age have. You never worked for any technology businesses where you could learn to interact with others within a professional environment (now wonder you can't even project manage a fucking GUI development and you label with trolling anybody who points out your psychological issues). You have nothing on your CV what people could recognize, except your time at McDonald's when you were cleaning shit and flipping burgers. No wonder you could achieve nothing in the last 6 months, since you have presented your genius plan for the idiot investors. So you are, - this absolutely useless excrement of the human race - deluded yourself that I am jealous and you offer me to do business with you.

Let me get my head around this lifetime opportunity, when a lowlife scammer like yourself want to do business, or want to do anything with me. I will have to pass that life time opportunity.

(On a personal note, I travelled a lot to Scandinavia in the 80s and I fucked all kind of women all over the places. It is very-very possible that I fucked your mother as well. Can we make a DNA test to figure out whether I really fucked your mother or not? Normally I produce quality materials, i.e. not like you. However, if it turns out that I fucked your momma and I produced a piece of shit like yourself, if it turns out that you are my son, then I will find you and I will beat the shit out of you. Then we will sit down, and we will have a father-son talk which you couldn't have with the loser who raised you by believing that he is your dad, and I will explain you, you fucking retard why do you need to find an honest job instead of scamming idiots on this forum).

Ha, love it. BCT been so quiet lately.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:42:04 PM

and I fucked all kind of women all over the places

What did you use to drug them?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

Ha, love it. BCT been so quiet lately.

Give the boy time.

He tries to come to terms with the reality, and he tries to comprehend with the fact that it is very-very possible I am his father, and the poor bugger who raised him is not his dad. This is tough, and we must give him time to adapt to this situation.
I will let you know all once I had that father-son talk with David boy.
iotatoken

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:24:19 PM

Bet yes or no? Right now everyone can see that you're just trolling, come on, give them some excitement and put some proof that you believe your delusions at least. Come on grandpa

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:32:50 PM

Bet yes or no? Right now everyone can see that you're just trolling, come on, give them some excitement and put some proof that you believe your delusions at least. Come on grandpa

The amount is too large for him, lower it to 5 BTC.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:01:01 PM

and I fucked all kind of women all over the places

What did you use to drug them?

Your picture indicates that you're a 37 year old virgin, so here is what's happening in sex.

The drug is my dick ... just like it is the drug dispenser. Like a Zigbee enabled wireless IoT device, the hardened dick - in the form of a visual effect - sends a REST based, Base64 encoded signal to the woman's brain: hello, here I am and ready to shag you. The lady processes the signal and this dick-based drug-signal takes over her emotions and switch-off her rational consciousness. The visual manifestation of a hardened dick is the first transcendent dick-shot to her brain. The drug is operational within a second and only she can say is: "fuck me hard altcoinUK". And then, this almighty drug-dispenser of nature, the man's dick delivers the next shot by starting to tease her pussy. This is when the dick enters in the league of the heroin produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers. This dick-based drug is even better than any heroin was ever produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers, because the woman remains physically active while her brain is completely ruled by the dick. Unlike your never operational JINN processor waporvare, my dick is asynchronously send messages to her brain, soul and body by transferring the female to such emotional state when she can only think about one and only one thing: ORGASM. By then the drug-dispenser dick operates like a powerful steam locomotive by moving back and forth to take the lady to new highs with each movement. This dick-based drug is entirely poisoned her body and she is now a complete extension of the dick. Only she can scream: "harder altcoinUK, harder!" Unlike your never operational and not scalable tangle IOTA nonsense, my dick sends signals in each seconds to each nerves of her clitoral cavernosal erectile tissue. There are thousands of such nerves, but - unlike your IOTA tangle nonsense - the complexity of the task can't prevent the dick to perform the task. This wonder of the universe delivers one decisive shot after another. Unlike you never operational Internet of Things business, the perfectly programmed firmware of the dick is the source of happiness, prosperity and a handsome return on investment.

Now, go and jerk off Sergey, you will never have a woman anyway. At least make yourself happy.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:06:17 PM

The drug is my dick ... just like it is the drug dispenser. Like a Zigbee enabled wireless IoT device, the hardened dick - in the form of a visual effect - sends a REST based, Base64 encoded signal to the woman's brain: hello, here I am and ready to shag you. The lady processes the signal and this dick-based drug-signal takes over her emotions and switch-off her rational consciousness. The visual manifestation of a hardened dick is the first transcendent dick-shot to her brain. The drug is operational within a second and only she can say is: "fuck me hard altcoinUK". And then, this almighty drug-dispenser of nature, the man's dick delivers the next shot by starting to tease her pussy. This is when the dick enters in the league of the heroin produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers. This dick-based drug is even better than any heroin was ever produced by our Afghani mujahideen brothers, because the woman remains physically active while her brain is completely ruled by the dick. Unlike your never operational JINN processor waporvare, my dick is asynchronously send messages to her brain, soul and body by transferring the female to such emotional state when she can only think about one and only one thing: ORGASM. By then the drug-dispenser dick operates like a powerful steam locomotive by moving back and forth to take the lady to new highs with each movement. This dick-based drug is entirely poisoned her body and she is now a complete extension of the dick. Only she can scream: "harder altcoinUK, harder!" Unlike your never operational and not scalable tangle IOTA nonsense, my dick sends signals in each seconds to each nerves of her clitoral cavernosal erectile tissue. There are thousands of such nerves, but - unlike your IOTA tangle nonsense - the complexity of the task can't prevent the dick to perform the task. This wonder of the universe delivers one decisive shot after another. Unlike you never operational Internet of Things business, the perfectly programmed firmware of the dick is the source of happiness, prosperity and a handsome return on investment.

Not my proudest fap. Do you have more such texts?
iotatoken

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:07:13 PM

Yes or No oldie?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:08:37 PM

Yes or No oldie?

Maybe try 0.5 BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: