Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:36:15 AM

Should we tell him it's spelled 'shill'?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:44:57 AM

BITBAY is not a scam. It was a scam and all the scammers left taking all their BTC and dumping their BAY driving prices down. However now it is no longer a scam. David and the bagholders left with BAY are not scammers they are the scammed and David is still working hard on BAY. It is an interesting project and I think worth watching in the future.

I understand what you are saying and Bitbay is definitely different now what it used to be. The sockpuppet and shilling elements are gone from the project and I understand David works on the project. So yes, there are some positives as most scammers just simply disappear. However, he can't undo the biggest scam of 2014 by working on the project. It's like Bernie Madoff could undo his crimes by delivering something useful.
I fully understand David denies his involvement in the scam, but in fact he was teaming up with Bob so he was certainly not a victim.

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:18:45 PM

Big News : https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-update-5/

Special Post for "altcoinUK"  Grin Grin Kiss Kiss
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:46:37 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 11:39:06 PM by runall

This is part of the news that I have been alluding to in the last week, and more details will be made available soon. We are really excited and happy to join Microsoft in their endeavor to be on the forefront of distributed ledgers and cloud technology.

More exciting news on the horizon Wink

IOTA is the worlds first Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger. This represents a radical redesign of the conventional blockchain architecture. The main difference between a Tangle and a Blockchain is the lack of rigid blocks, instead the Tangle is like a constant stream of settlements. IOTA came up with this model to solve the scalability issues of the blockchains which become very apparent in the world of Internet of Things.

Another unique aspect of IOTA is the core's absolute lightweight nature enabling it to run on even tiny micro-sensors. With IOTA you can setup a settlement/transactional network for IoT clusters effortlessly and securely in a decentralized fashion. Additionally IOTA has built-in data transfer layer which allows for easy coupling of data streams and compensation models. IOTA plans on delivering the following to the ecosystem:

• Setting up a swarm of IOTA payment channels for IoT devices; one click deploy
  • Oracling for Smart Contracts
  • Setting up side-Tangle (similar to sidechain in regular blockchains)
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:54:07 AM

Whos the goose now??
 bahhhhhhhahhhahhahha

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:04:52 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 02:31:46 AM by altcoinUK

Do the shills and idiots realize that the Microsoft "partnership" is actually a sign-up initiative? Any zero employee and zero product company (like IOTA) which claims that will develop a blockchain related tech can actually sign-up. As the director of the program posts at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/  "Additionally, four new partners have signed up for BaaS ".

The keyword: sign-up. There is no partnership. Only partnership David boy has with the idiots and shills who really-really want to pump this thing. But of course you realize this, still you shill this P&D instrument and you hope even more idiots will get on board.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:31:40 AM

Do the idiots realize that the Microsoft "partnership" is actually a sign-up initiative? Any zero employee and zero product company (like IOTA) which claims that will develop a blockchain related tech can actually sign-up. As the director of the program posts at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/  "Additionally, four new partners have signed up for BaaS ".

The keyword idiots: sign-up. There is no partnership. Only partnership David boy has with the idiots and shills who really-really want to pump this thing. But of course you realize this, still you shill this P&D instrument and you hope even more idiots will get on board.

Haha..
As with all things you say, this is factually false. Microsoft brings on board projects they see value in after having discussions and providing plans based on those discussions. But hey, please make altcoinUK-chain and get a partnership with them if you genuinely believe you can just 'sign-up'. If you manage it I will give you some free iotas that you can use to sue me for embarrassing you or something.

It'll be peripherally interesting to see how you will continue to get increasingly desperate as IOTA advances and grows as a ecosystem with more and more start-ups signing up to use the tech, established companies who want to run pilots with it, research being conducted on it etc.

One question for you though, on a serious level: you claim to be a WoT contributer, right?

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:53:43 AM

Do the idiots realize that the Microsoft "partnership" is actually a sign-up initiative? Any zero employee and zero product company (like IOTA) which claims that will develop a blockchain related tech can actually sign-up. As the director of the program posts at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/  "Additionally, four new partners have signed up for BaaS ".

The keyword idiots: sign-up. There is no partnership. Only partnership David boy has with the idiots and shills who really-really want to pump this thing. But of course you realize this, still you shill this P&D instrument and you hope even more idiots will get on board.

Haha..
As with all things you say, this is factually false. Microsoft brings on board projects they see value in after having discussions and providing plans based on those discussions. But hey, please make altcoinUK-chain and get a partnership with them if you genuinely believe you can just 'sign-up'. If you manage it I will give you some free iotas that you can use to sue me for embarrassing you or something.

It'll be peripherally interesting to see how you will continue to get increasingly desperate as IOTA advances and grows as a ecosystem with more and more start-ups signing up to use the tech, established companies who want to run pilots with it, research being conducted on it etc.

One question for you though, on a serious level: you claim to be a WoT contributer, right?

That's great!!

Before I even read iotatoken's response, that's exactly what I was going to say. Yeah, if it is just that easy to get Microsoft to announce on their website that they are PARTNERING with you, then SHOW US!!

I'm certain that you won't, because you CAN'T!! HaHa!! You are pathetic.

Even when MICROSOFT puts an announcement on the MICROSOFT WEBSITE, still you don't give up!

And you sound silly, one of the others is Ethereum. Their marketcap is $494 million. Im sure the just filled out a form and, wa-la, they were partners too. L-O-L troll!

So until we see AltcoinUK announced as a PARTNER with Microsoft, once again for the thousandth time, you are PROVEN TO BE A LIAR!!

*Hint*
This is where you call it a day and give up.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:55:02 AM

Microsoft brings on board projects they see value in after having discussions and providing plans based on those discussions.

Because Microsoft is desperate to catch up with the blockchain hype so they let any wanker sign-up who can put together a 10 lines description about a non-existent application. That's how you could sign up. We both know that's the case, whatever you try to sell to your shills and idiots.
I am an Ethereum supporter and investor from day one, but everyone knows what I said (my posts are there) when the news appeared and the ETH shills were excited about Ethereum's similar Microsoft "partnership" one month ago. I posted: this Ethereum-Microsoft collaboration is an absolute bollocks and means nothing, and I have been supporting Vitalik and Gavin Wood for the longest here.

you claim to be a WoT contributer, right?

No, I am not, but since I invest in brick and mortar IoT businesses I know a lot about WoT and the members of the IG. Once you start to contribute there then I will start to believe that actually you try to deliver something more than a P&D scheme.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:00:17 AM

you claim to be a WoT contributer, right?

No, I am not, but since I invest in brick and mortar IoT businesses I know a lot about WoT and the members of the IG. Once you start to contribute there then I will start to believe that actually you try to deliver something more than a P&D scheme.

Won't dignify the first part of your response as it is provably false, if you want to prove your claims (yes burden of proof is on your shoulders) then just make altcoinUK-chain and partner with Microsoft. That simple. Which we both know won't happen so... moving on:

You invest in 'brick and mortar IoT businesses', right... so you pretend to be a VC, yet you brag about making a few thousand dollars on a Gadget pump on twitter? Alright man...  Was hoping you actually had at least some skill that could lead to an interesting test for IOTA, but o'well... Keep trolling

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:27:50 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 03:47:13 AM by altcoinUK

your response as it is provably false

Your sign-up demonstrates that I am in fact right about it and I was indeed correct about the Ethereum-Microsoft partnership from day one.

I have been saying to the ETH shills from day one that NOT the MS collaboration makes the Ethereum proposition viable (it is viable for other reasons). I have been saying that Microsoft is desperate so will let any wanker to join to their blockchain program, never mind they are selling the Azure platform so of course they enable virtually any solution offering that compiles and passes their fucking basic unit test. And then Boooommmm ... David Sønstebø signed-up with a vaporware, with his zero employee company and without having any product, by putting together a 10 lines description of a non-existent product and promising that something, sometimes will be delivered ... which proves my point that any wanker with a vaporware could sign up. Typical Microsoft nonsense. The only positive of your "partnership" is that at least you made these idiots happy, so they are at least having a good time.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:53:13 AM

Your sign-up demonstrates that I am in fact right about it and I was indeed correct about the Ethereum-Microsoft partnership from day one.

I have been saying to the ETH shills from day one that NOT the MS collaboration makes the Ethereum proposition viable (it is viable for other reasons). I have been saying that Microsoft is desperate so will let any wanker to join to their blockchain program, never mind they are selling the Azure platform so of course they enable virtually any solution offering that compiles and passes their fucking basic unit test. And then Boooommmm ... David Sønstebø signed-up with a vaporware, with his zero employee company and without having any product, by putting together a 10 lines description of a non-existent product and promising that something, sometimes will be delivered ... which proves my point that any wanker with a vaporware could sign up. Typical Microsoft nonsense. The only positive of your "partnership" is that at least you made these idiots happy, so they are at least having a good time.

It must be sad to spend so much time making up lies to attack a honest project, but meh, I'm way too busy to keep up with this bullshit.

Tell me when altcoinUK-chain compiles and partners with Microsoft, I might invest some trolltokens

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:07:48 AM

if you need fund then go on the regulated avenues using VC and angel investors or regulated crowdfunding platforms which all provides the investors with some kind of protection. If they still want to do the crowdfunding here, then they must have reputable users on board to oversee the allocation of the fund and ensure the fund is strictly used for technology development.

ah - so this Vampire Squid sock puppet wants you to invest in what your banking professional recommends to you  Grin

ultimately it is of little consequence which motivation is behind this critter, but the activity profile does sort of match the behaviour of an inept alphabet soup agency parasite.

my guess is on terminally deranged psycho, but that is what was used as models for sinister shit like this:

does anybody see any difference between that orwellian HowTo doc and the altcoinsuk account?  Grin

if not, then simply because there ain't no difference...

iotaecosystem

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:52:50 AM

Hey! Just Stop talking this shit. You are only liar, which didn't buy IOTA on time...
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:07:56 AM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Do you understand that making your post bigger and posting the exact same thing over and over again using multiple accounts does not make you or it any more credible? In fact the opposite.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:11:31 AM

iotaecosystem just reposted iotatoken's post.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:12:35 AM

Fine, "you" in English is also plural. The comment stands.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:22:00 AM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Do you understand that making your post bigger and posting the exact same thing over and over again using multiple accounts does not make you or it any more credible? In fact the opposite.

Hit the Quote button > copy the text > Reply > paste the text
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:28:32 AM

Anyone that still ...

Anyone that still ...

Hit the Quote button > copy the text > Reply > paste the text

Cool avatar!
Can you make the same with IOTA and Ethereum ?  Smiley
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:02:37 PM

Please note these supporters are desperate and clueless, and therefore they write anything to promote this pathetic scam.

Desperate: most trolls who promote this scam in this thread are sockpuppets and shills. An army of sockpuppets and trolls is activated from day one to collect money from the idiots and create hype around the non-existent IOTA IoT system. For instance the runall sockpuppet appears whenever David boy need help. It is just pathetic. l8orre nick is same, whenever CfB or David boy need assistance this nick is activated.

Clueless: as I explained earlier, Microsoft sell their Azure platform and therefore sign up any entity which is a legally registered business and can submit a 10 lines description about their vaporware.  Since any wanker can register a limited company any time, David boy registered one as well, and signed up to the Azure program. In the meantime they sell this to the idiots as a partnership. As the result of this, the clueless cheerleaders include the Microsoft Azure signature in their Avatar. That's how clueless they are: Microsoft's profit orientated, closed source, centralized cloud service image is already in the signature of the IOTA idiots and shills. IOTA's unique selling point is decentralization and open source. In the meantime they include Microsoft Azure in their signature. Clueless shilling.

The good news for the future victims of this scam: law enforcements have accepted the submission in three different jurisdictions about this illegal investment instrument. There is no other option than law enforcements will find out that IOTA is an illegal investment security that breaches of financial regulations in virtually all jurisdictions, collects money by promising an Internet of Things system without having a team or expertise in the area, and it is a pure P&D operation to create a coin and sell it to the idiots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: