Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:46:42 PM

we won't release unfinished fintech software that hasn't been properly tested

Clueless like a kitten.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:49:22 PM

@Come-from-Beyond

So much work to do. Why the hell are you wasting your time in this thread?

@Cyam/altcoinUK
No offence, because i can´t and won´t judge because i don´t know the story. But this kindergarden is so boring  Embarrassed

You both should go seperate ways or talk like grown up persons - best afk! and not online. Otherwise this fight will become a senseless vendetta ....btw: do you know "Pyrrhic victory" ?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:02:15 PM

AT was never your idea at all sorry (it was 100% my idea after I was introduced to Vitalik's white paper on Ethereum before nearly anyone else had even heard of that).

Funny how you keep trying to take credit for my tech (I've noticed you trying to claim that you helped invent AT in other topics as well).

Bad wording, I'll try again:

It was my idea to add Ethereum main feature into Nxt. After that you were found to do the work.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:06:18 PM

AT was never your idea at all sorry (it was 100% my idea after I was introduced to Vitalik's white paper on Ethereum before nearly anyone else had even heard of that).

Funny how you keep trying to take credit for my tech (I've noticed you trying to claim that you helped invent AT in other topics as well).

Bad wording, I'll try again:

It was my idea to add Ethereum main feature into Nxt. After that you were found to do the work.

That is also not accurate as I approached you with the suggestion that I could provide "smart contracts" (no-one *found* me).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:08:48 PM

@Come-from-Beyond

So much work to do. Why the hell are you wasting your time in this thread?

I'm not wasting it. For a decade I was contantly distracted while writing software and my brain accommodated to such work style. I write down a piece of code and then change focus to let the subconscious to prepare the next fragment. Answering in this thread doesn't require brain resources, so it's very good for productivity.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

That is also not accurate as I approached you with the suggestion that I could provide "smart contracts" (no-one *found* me).

I don't have time to dig for old posts. My posts about adding Ethereum feature appeared earlier than you joined inner circle of nxters. Probably guys who invited you made it look like they want to cooperate with you while actually they used you.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:11:54 PM

I don't have time to dig for old posts. My posts about adding Ethereum feature appeared earlier than you joined inner circle of nxters. Probably guys who invited you made it look like they want to cooperate with you while actually they used you.

Your memory is rather rusty then as you were the first person I was in contact with in the "Nxt community" (and I certainly didn't come across your current "leader" until many months later).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:14:08 PM

Your memory is rather rusty then as you were the first person I was in contact with in the "Nxt community" (and I certainly didn't come across your current "leader" until many months later).

Well, this offtopic lasts too long and is very boring. I'm not going to argue on such non-important issue as your variant of the reality. Post the last word as you used to do and switch to Iota.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:17:33 PM

Well, this offtopic lasts too long and is very boring.

You're the one who let it go on so long (which I think you actually prefer as you'd rather not discuss IOTA at all it seems).

It appears that the project in question is about to collapse anyway (it's hard to get away with the same trick twice) so I don't think this topic will actually need to be around for much longer.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:22:03 PM

it's hard to get away with the same trick twice

You must be new around here. I see the same tricks being used in crypto at least 5-10 times.

It is educational about how humans actually behave as compared to how you might think they'd behave, I'll say that.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:07:07 AM

I'm a social-liberalist-technocrat

I initiated the first organized effort in late 2013 to actually get Nxt into the real world, but the greedy whales refused to fund it.

IOTA holders this is your future...

I'm a social-liberalist-technocrat

I initiated the first organized effort in late 2016 to actually get IOTA into the real world, but the greedy whales refused to fund it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:11:11 AM

Your "leader" has and he has indicated that it was when I was involved with Nxt (which you would therefore have known if such a thing was true).

All that I can recall is that Nxt community was pissed off after you implemented AT on Qora. You were paid but returned the money, it's not worth to be called a scam IMO, especially taking into account that JLP didn't help you with the integration into the core. I don't know about other cases. Maybe ask David for the details?

I gave him one bitcoin directly for him to implement AT on NXT, and I was never refunded.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 02:17:47 AM

I gave him one bitcoin directly for him to implement AT on NXT, and I was never refunded.

I was given some BTC (around 3 BTC from memory) and at the time I did offer anyone who had done so a refund but no-one asked for one (and in fact I received a few PMs saying that no refund was required).

Although I think you are rather late to come forward about this if you provide the txid (which should be one that was sent to the address in my signature) and then proof of your address ownership (i.e. a signed message that contains the current date) then I'll happily refund you the amount.

It should be noted that the vast majority of funding for AT on Nxt was in the form of NXT and when I left I sent all of the NXT I had (which included amounts that had nothing to do with AT) back to the NxtAT Asset.

Although I think this is rather off-topic it should also be noted that Burst is technically a clone of Nxt and AT has been running on Burst for quite a long time now (so if the Nxt devs actually wanted to use AT they have been able to do so for a long time).

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:41:57 AM

I was given some BTC (around 3 BTC from memory) and at the time I did offer anyone who had done so a refund but no-one asked for one (and in fact I received a few PMs saying that no refund was required).

Although I think you are rather late to come forward about this if you provide the txid (which should be one that was sent to the address in my signature) and then proof of your address ownership (i.e. a signed message that contains the current date) then I'll happily refund you the amount.

It should be noted that the vast majority of funding for AT on Nxt was in the form of NXT and when I left I sent all of the NXT I had (which included amounts that had nothing to do with AT) back to the NxtAT Asset.

Although I think this is rather off-topic it should also be noted that Burst is technically a clone of Nxt and AT has been running on Burst for quite a long time now (so if the Nxt devs actually wanted to use AT they have been able to do so for a long time).

This is 2Kool4Skewl.  I gave you one bitcoin when you started working on AT for NXT.  I deleted the wallet I used for the transfer a long time ago, and chalked up the loss to a lesson learned.  I'm not sure of the full details as to why AT was never implemented on NXT.  Whether that was your fault, the NXT devs, or some combined form of both, I don't know.  If you're still willing to refund me, I'll take it.  Let me know, and I'll send you a bitcoin address to receive it.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 02:46:55 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 03:07:41 AM by CIYAM

I'm not sure of the full details as to why AT was never implemented on NXT.  Whether that was your fault, the NXT devs, or some combined form of both, I don't know.

Then it would be appreciated that you don't make false "scamming" accusations. Others *do* know the details and as has been pointed out the final word on AT being implemented on Nxt was Jean-Luc who said no (and AFAIA he never changed his mind about that).

If you're still willing to refund me, I'll take it.  Let me know, and I'll send you a bitcoin address to receive it.

I can't just take your word for that (as you don't take my word for anything that's only fair IMO). Also you seriously deleted a Bitcoin wallet without keeping a backup of it?

If you can provide reasonable proof I will refund but just saying "I sent you 1 BTC way back then" isn't very reasonable proof (as no doubt others would suddenly start making the same claims as you are).

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:12:13 AM

I'm not sure of the full details as to why AT was never implemented on NXT.  Whether that was your fault, the NXT devs, or some combined form of both, I don't know.

Then it would be appreciated that you don't make false "scamming" accusations. Others *do* know the details and as has been pointed out the final word on AT being implemented on Nxt was Jean-Luc who said no (and AFAIA he never changed his mind about that).

If you're still willing to refund me, I'll take it.  Let me know, and I'll send you a bitcoin address to receive it.

I can't just take your word for that (as you don't take my word for anything that's only fair IMO).

If you can provide reasonable proof I will refund but just saying "I sent you 1 BTC way back then" isn't very reasonable proof (as no doubt others would suddenly start making the same claims as you are).

I never called you a "scammer".  I just said:

CIYAM is a good man. [...]

I had to stop here. Do your due diligence first, select your allies afterwards.

This is true.  CIYAM collected money to implement AT on NXT and then implemented it on Qora instead.  That isn't honest or fair behavior.

From my understanding of the situation, It doesn't seem honest or fair.

It is impossible for me to provide you with proof, because not only do I not have the bitcoin wallet I used anymore, but the centralizing NXT devs banned me from the "NXT forum", because they cannot stand freedom of speech, so I cannot even log in to my old 2Kool4Skewl account to send you a private message on there.  Anyone with common sense can tell that "DecentralizeEconomics" is "2Kool4Skewl" from my posting style, but feel free to do what you think is right.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:14:28 AM

Also you seriously deleted a Bitcoin wallet without keeping a backup of it?

I didn't have any use for an empty bitcoin wallet.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:17:35 AM

And as I (and others) have pointed your understanding of the situation is completely flawed but you keep on posting your flawed understanding (and never even bothered to contact me in regards to the whole issue).

Anyone with common sense can tell that "DecentralizeEconomics" is "2Kool4Skewl" from my posting style, but feel free to do what you think is right.

I'm not asking you to prove that you are @2Kool4Skewl but that you did actually send me 1 BTC (accounts are bought and sold here all the time so they simply don't matter).

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:18:27 AM

Well maybe you've just realised that this is not necessarily true (and you should know that a wallet with zero balance is not *empty*).

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:58:10 AM

And as I (and others) have pointed your understanding of the situation is completely flawed but you keep on posting your flawed understanding (and never even bothered to contact me in regards to the whole issue).

From what I remember, your split from the NXT community wasn't on friendly terms and there were several allegations about your poor behavior including from one of the guys working on AT with you.  As much as I dislike the way David acts, I think he is telling the truth when he alleges that you wanted to destroy NXT.  I'm not sure what your motivations for such an action would be except for jealousy / envy or you were acting under the influence.

Anyone with common sense can tell that "DecentralizeEconomics" is "2Kool4Skewl" from my posting style, but feel free to do what you think is right.

I'm not asking you to prove that you are @2Kool4Skewl but that you did actually send me 1 BTC (accounts are bought and sold here all the time so they simply don't matter).

I just went through all my old wallets, and unfortunately, I cannot find the tx / address I used to send you the one Bitcoin.  Although, you know and I know that I did in fact send it to you after we briefly talked via PM on the NXT forum.  Additionally, I found another donation that I made to a NXT AT CIYAM project fund for 0.049 BTC.  So, you really owe me 1.049 BTC.  I don't think you were as innocent as you are leading others to believe in your split with the NXT community.  I actually think you instigated it.  Too many people spoke out about your poor behavior for it not to be true.  2Kool4Skewl was banned from BitcoinTalk and NXT forum.  You can't sell banned accounts.

Well maybe you've just realised that this is not necessarily true (and you should know that a wallet with zero balance is not *empty*).

I wasn't expecting to have to prove to you at a later date that I actually sent you money.  I like to think that people are honest and try to do the right thing, but unfortunately, that is not always the case.  As far as I'm concerned, you scammed me out of 1.049 BTC due to your inability to act rationally with other individuals and intentionally sabotaged NXT's AT implementation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: